May 13, 2024, 10:00:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 364080 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: September 30, 2008, 10:56:35 PM »

You know who I believe is gonna really help out the procecution when they go to court...........Jesse.....Boy I bet he will really hurt the defense really really bad.........
Hi HH.

You know something we don't know 

Can I take a guess.  Thinkin it has something to do with when she came to his house to shower. 
That among other things...........He is gonna be the number one witness for the prosecution and boy cant you just see the looks he is gonna get from the Anthonys....LOL.................he better be glad that Casey wont beable to get to him...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: September 30, 2008, 10:58:05 PM »

Klaas I no there is a map from Casey's Pings but has anyone on here looked at the actual cell phone bill and did a map with the latitude and longitude??

TIA

I haven't had time to.  I'm sure someone has though.  I'll look around the various forums and see what I can find 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1482 on: September 30, 2008, 10:59:38 PM »

Will someone explain to me what the attraction of skulls is these days for a certain age group? Here in Cal, Ed Hardy is extremely popular and very expensive. What is going on? I notice skulls with some of Caseys saved photos. I don't know what to think about that.

Many surfing and skateboarding use it as a part of their design.  Roxy, O'neil, Volcum.  My daughters junior band it!!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: September 30, 2008, 10:59:39 PM »

Let's speculate on this for just a minute.

Casey borrowed the shovel, placed Caylee in the sandbox, shoveled sand over her, and placed the lid back on the sandbox.

Later on, Casey retrieved the body for more permanent disposal, thus the maggots. The fluids leaked into her car trunk causing the terrible smell, so once she had disposed of Caylee somewhere, she had to abandon the car.

Just a thought.

I need to think about this more, but BT....this sounds very plausible!

But if that were true wouldn't there be body fluids and such in the sandbox?

Yes, after a day or two there would have been fluids in the sand.  Why didn't LE take the sandbox?  Maybe that's not where the dogs hit afterall.  Does anyone recognize the large object that LE is carrying in the People photograph?

Looks like the neighbor's house, I'm guessing the shovel.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: September 30, 2008, 10:59:48 PM »

Will someone explain to me what the attraction of skulls is these days for a certain age group? Here in Cal, Ed Hardy is extremely popular and very expensive. What is going on? I notice skulls with some of Caseys saved photos. I don't know what to think about that.
I just think that every generation has to come up with something more obnoxious than the previous one.  The Goths are the latest hip thing. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: September 30, 2008, 11:00:06 PM »

LE doesn't seem to be paying any attention to the actual sandbox or the playhouse, so it doesn't appear that Casey hid Caylee's body in them.  They even used the sandbox cover to hold the dirt they had dug up.  Could Casey have possibly hidden her under the bamboo, but the dogs hit on the area where she had laid Caylee while she was digging?  I do know that bamboo grows very quickly and anything that she had dug up would recover pretty fast.  There is a picture a few posts back with Caylee sitting in the sand box.  Behind her is bamboo, so the sandbox was probably furthest back in the corner.  I wonder if she buried her under the sand box and then replaced it.
I believe she buried her either under the sandbox or the playhouse & then replaced it..

BINGO!!!

Considering a hit was made by two different dogs in the area of the playhouse ... I choose the playhouse.

I contend that on June 24th ... Casey confessed everything to her Dad and ... Caylee was taken from the area of the playhouse ... placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle and ... moved to another location.

I suspect the during the transfer the plastic bag that Casey had originally put Caylee's body in ... either broke or leaked and ... decomposition permeated the inside of the trunk.

Janet

Janet, I agree. That would explain some of the things GA has said and done. (At least in my mind)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: September 30, 2008, 11:00:12 PM »

Does anybody have a link to the witness list?  I can't believe I cant find it!

I haven't seen a link yet.

Nancy Grace was waving that list over her head tonight.  It has got to be somewhere.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: September 30, 2008, 11:00:25 PM »

Klaas I no there is a map from Casey's Pings but has anyone on here looked at the actual cell phone bill and did a map with the latitude and longitude??

TIA

I haven't had time to.  I'm sure someone has though.  I'll look around the various forums and see what I can find 

Ok thanks I wish I knew how to do it, because when i lookup the Latitude and Longitude I am getting different places form the map and I used a couple programs..It is like she is sitting in the middle of nowhere for hours and then after Caylee's disappearance she never went back
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: September 30, 2008, 11:01:28 PM »

TIA

Here is some cell phone with maps for June 16

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1655021/detailed-cell-calls
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: September 30, 2008, 11:02:15 PM »

Many surfing and skateboarding use it as a part of their design.  Roxy, O'neil, Volcum.  My daughters junior band it!!

Skulls are even on some baby items. I don't get it either--my child's wardrobe is decidedly skull-free.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1490 on: September 30, 2008, 11:02:49 PM »

You know who I believe is gonna really help out the procecution when they go to court...........Jesse.....Boy I bet he will really hurt the defense really really bad.........
Hi HH.

Can I take a guess.  Thinkin it has something to do with when she came to his house to shower. 
That among other things...........He is gonna be the number one witness for the prosecution and boy cant you just see the looks he is gonna get from the Anthonys....LOL.................he better be glad that Casey wont beable to get to him...

Other than the shower on 7/1, I can't see why he will be the number one witness at all!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: September 30, 2008, 11:04:56 PM »

Somehow I think the gig is up with Casey and the Anthony's, enough is enough.  LP also insists that Casey left on the 15th not on the 16th as George attests.   Maybe we are coming close, I hope!!!!!

Oh, wouldn't it be nice to catch George in that lie? LP said they have cell pings so I'm sure it can be proven.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: September 30, 2008, 11:06:28 PM »

TIA

YES!!! TY.....she visited that place days before Caylee disappeared and after i think the 17th she never went back..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: September 30, 2008, 11:07:11 PM »

Hi HH.

Other than the shower on 7/1, I can't see why he will be the number one witness at all!
well  I can...considering he can give and insight into, Casey's lying throughout the years......times spent inside the home with the entire family............the stories about what went on when she was pregnant.....and Im sure alot of other things that she has said to him throughout the years that hasnt even come up yet......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: September 30, 2008, 11:08:02 PM »

TIA

June 18th looks odd to me in the cell phone records. She went almost 10 hours without using the phone. Very unusual for her. Nothing after 7pm if I'm seeing this right. I don't know how this girl managed anything. She was always on the phone!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: September 30, 2008, 11:08:45 PM »

TIA

YES!!! TY.....she visited that place days before Caylee disappeared and after i think the 17th she never went back..

Interresting - the maps are gone now
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: September 30, 2008, 11:09:13 PM »

Klaas, Sitting, almost on a 3.0 jolt about 10 min ago. Did you feel it?

Sorry, OT

IBE - no I didn't feel it but I see there was one.  we are deleting all O/T in this thread so I copied and answered you in Musings, OK?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 11:22:56 PM by klaasend » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: September 30, 2008, 11:09:22 PM »

TIA

June 18th looks odd to me in the cell phone records. She went almost 10 hours without using the phone. Very unusual for her. Nothing after 7pm if I'm seeing this right. I don't know how this girl managed anything. She was always on the phone!

Whoops! Goofed that up.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: September 30, 2008, 11:09:59 PM »

Hi HH.

well  I can...considering he can give and insight into, Casey's lying throughout the years......times spent inside the home with the entire family............the stories about what went on when she was pregnant.....and Im sure alot of other things that she has said to him throughout the years that hasnt even come up yet......

Yea but wouldn't that just be hear say?   Don't know if that goes to far in court.   
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: September 30, 2008, 11:10:14 PM »

When I say "unconventional" I didn't mean from Casey or her family.  We all know the truth doesn't come easily or at all from them.

Let me explain...
I know finding Caylee is going to be key in this investigation.  We know Casey will probably never talk.

I know there are alot of skeptics out there, but I think there is someone who can help in this case.  Her name is Noreen Reineer and I respect her and her intuitive work for the last 30 years with LE.  I am not a "psychic junkie" and know there are many so called "psychics" out there, but she is the real deal.

I have contacted her to ask for her "impressions" of this case.
This is what she emailed to me:

Dear Kathi,

I wish the Sheriff’s department would contact me, I’m sure I could help.  I was contacted by Caylee’s grandmother but she would not send me the articles I needed to tune into the case.  I wanted something from her daughter and granddaughter.  But she would not send me anything.

If you do contact the local Sheriff’s Department in Orlando, please let them know that there will be no charge for my services.

I appreciate your concerns & efforts.

Kindest Regards,

Noreen Renier

PS  I will be in Japan for the next two weeks but will have my computer with me.

I have emailed the OCSD with this in hope they will at least consider her offer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.