May 14, 2024, 06:57:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 358048 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #600 on: December 16, 2008, 09:07:43 PM »

Please don't throw to many nanners at me unless they are in the form of pie or pudding, but I just have to say:

I honestly don't think that Lee, Cindy or George had any part in the actual murder of Caylee, or in the coverup of her body. 

I also don't believe that Lee, Cindy or George had any part in the actual "dumping" of Caylee. I do think that once they figured out that there was no nanny that they began to spin like a top. After listening to all of their interviews with LE, I think George may not have been 100% forthcoming, but I he wasn't spinning like Cindy and Lee.  I think when he got away from Cindy, behind closed doors he felt safe enough to tell the truth. I remember he also didn't want Lee to know that he had been was at LE that day. He had them call and have Lee come there and pretend that he was on his way as well.  I think that he was afraid Lee would tell Cindy that he went there voluntarily.

I think the photo of George today was that of a broken man. A man that does not have anyone but God to turn to. a an who doesn't want to go home, but has no other choice.  A man whose wife has totally immasculated him. A man whose wife  does not stand by her man, when he is right, and especially when he is wrong, but spends her time standing on him, running the household, controlling the children,  the finances, etc, and basically leaving him with the yard work. A man who is not in charge of his own life.

We didn't like it, when Lee went "missing' but it was the best thing he could have done, too bad his parents didn't take the advice of the FBI, LE, Nejames etc and keep their own mouths shut. They may face charges, just because they didn't do just that, and Cindy felt she knew better than everyone how to save her daughter.

I think Cindy may have had a lot to do with the motive. I think her controlling every aspect of Caseys life, created a sociopath. I think Casey had enough. Most of us run off and get married, go to college, or find some way out. I think Casey had planned to kill both Cindy and George and inherit the house.

JMO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #601 on: December 16, 2008, 09:08:33 PM »

I still want to know if George had a wood chipper in the shed. Crazy sick thought. They keep saying bone chips. Casey got gas cans from Amy after Caylee was missing. I'm sorry if it is wrong of me to think this but you never know. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: December 16, 2008, 09:09:01 PM »

Hi guys!  I've been searchin things.  Remember the cable in the bag.  Last I saw everyone was thinking it was a dryer lint removal kit.  Have there been any other suggestions?  I think I have a really good one (really husbands) but don't want to waste time....let me know.

What do you think it is?
It looks like a dog trolley cable we used to have at home.  Here's some pics.
What do you think?

It does look alot like that but those tiny dogs certainly wouldn't be tethered with something like this would they?  I don't think so. 
Klass, they have them for dogs under 25 lbs.  If they wanted to keep the dogs in a certain area, sure they'd use them. 

True.  I don't think I'd use them on dogs that small but someone might. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #603 on: December 16, 2008, 09:11:10 PM »

Night monkeys gotta get to bed . Sleep well all of you!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #604 on: December 16, 2008, 09:11:18 PM »

Casey's surprise visitor was her pastor.

If it was Shane Stutzman, he probably is just passing messages from George and Cindy.  I doubt it is for "religous reasons."  God wants nothing to do with her.

Lisa

uuummmm I wonder if conversations with a spiritual adviser is recorded???

I don't think so. I believe its "privileged"

I kinda thought so and  that just SUCKS BIG TIME!! He can carry messages back and forth

Technically he can not - privilege only works if only the people subject to the privilege know the conversation - if for instance, I told you what I told my attorney then the privilege is waived. Does that me he won't carry messages? perhaps yes perhaps no.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: December 16, 2008, 09:13:31 PM »

It was better to put her in the trunk...........at least she was protected. But to put her in trash bags on the ground in the woods is just unthinkable.
When I was in Orlando and drove around the Anthony's neighborhood, I got the goosebumps when I got around the corner almost to the school. That is where that baby was found. Just turned my car around and left the area quickly, felt all kinda skeeved out. That area is very thickly vegetated, very overgrown. No wonder it is taking investigators a long time to gather pertinent evidence.

OMG, YOU ACTUALLY DROVE BY THERE?  DID YOU SEE ANY FAMILY MEMBERS AND WAS THERE STILL PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH SIGNS HARRASSING THE ANTHONYS?

Small price to pay for their lies.........

When I see pictures of little Caylee, she looks so well groomed and well taken care of.  I know looks can be deceiving, but she is just beautiful and so full of life.  It is so hard to imagine how anyone especially a mother could do something so heinous to her own child.  I just hope she can suffer like Caylee did and I feel if she is ever let out into the prison population, she is going to be seriously hurt and probably killed.

Mariloo, tia. IMO Caylee is clean because Cindy, as she said, bathed her twice a day or more. Cindy doted on her. Cindy's parents doted on her. Casey showed her off and seems to have really enjoyed playing with her, and "helped" with her, as Cindy says. She was a very loved child.

I don't think Casey will last 10 minutes in Gen pop. Even if she seduces a guard or two and charms a few big tough ladies into being her protectors, the majority will make sure something happens to her. I don't think she'll ever have a meal again that doesn't have something icky in it, or sleep through the night again, and at some point she'll get smothered or beaten to death. 

I know this is a weird thing to say, but I don't think Caylee suffered. I think that's what the chloroform was for.  I pray we don't find out it was used for some worse purpose than keeping Caylee "safe" while Mommy partied, or making her death quiet, clean, and painless. Damn I'm all kinds of fun today--sorry.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #606 on: December 16, 2008, 09:13:32 PM »

Per Holly (atty on NG) Lee is angry with LE for arresting Casey!  GMAFB!  This family's sense of entitlement is unreal!

Lisa
What did he think LE was going to do, let her continue to party and steal.
princess monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: December 16, 2008, 09:13:48 PM »

Hi guys!  I've been searchin things.  Remember the cable in the bag.  Last I saw everyone was thinking it was a dryer lint removal kit.  Have there been any other suggestions?  I think I have a really good one (really husbands) but don't want to waste time....let me know.

What do you think it is?
It looks like a dog trolley cable we used to have at home.  Here's some pics.
What do you think?

It does look alot like that but those tiny dogs certainly wouldn't be tethered with something like this would they?  I don't think so. 
Klass, they have them for dogs under 25 lbs.  If they wanted to keep the dogs in a certain area, sure they'd use them. 

True.  I don't think I'd use them on dogs that small but someone might. 

I use one just like the one in the pic on my 5lb poodle because it has the longest length and we have a big yard. So they might.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #608 on: December 16, 2008, 09:14:06 PM »

Good Night.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: December 16, 2008, 09:15:44 PM »

Per Holly (atty on NG) Lee is angry with LE for arresting Casey!  GMAFB!  This family's sense of entitlement is unreal!

Lisa

OMG. Yes, their sense of entitlement really IS unreal.  Lee really needs a long, quiet rest in the state mental hospital.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: December 16, 2008, 09:16:26 PM »

I do hope LE  gets all the DNA tests back before Chirstmas so they can make an announcement... but at the same time I know that the real world is not like CSI  and DNA can be done in minutes/hours

SeeYaByeeeeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #611 on: December 16, 2008, 09:17:30 PM »

Nighty Night Joesamas Smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: December 16, 2008, 09:18:05 PM »

'Nite Joesamas, kiss Joe for me. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #613 on: December 16, 2008, 09:19:19 PM »

Lisa

OMG. Yes, their sense of entitlement really IS unreal.  Lee really needs a long, quiet rest in the state mental hospital.

I think he needs his a$$ kicked again by a sign!

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: December 16, 2008, 09:21:19 PM »

Lisa

I think he needs his a$$ kicked again by a sign!

Lisa

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: December 16, 2008, 09:21:53 PM »

Please don't throw to many nanners at me unless they are in the form of pie or pudding, but I just have to say:

I honestly don't think that Lee, Cindy or George had any part in the actual murder of Caylee, or in the coverup of her body. 

I also don't believe that Lee, Cindy or George had any part in the actual "dumping" of Caylee. I do think that once they figured out that there was no nanny that they began to spin like a top. After listening to all of their interviews with LE, I think George may not have been 100% forthcoming, but I he wasn't spinning like Cindy and Lee.  I think when he got away from Cindy, behind closed doors he felt safe enough to tell the truth. I remember he also didn't want Lee to know that he had been was at LE that day. He had them call and have Lee come there and pretend that he was on his way as well.  I think that he was afraid Lee would tell Cindy that he went there voluntarily.

I think the photo of George today was that of a broken man. A man that does not have anyone but God to turn to. a an who doesn't want to go home, but has no other choice.  A man whose wife has totally immasculated him. A man whose wife  does not stand by her man, when he is right, and especially when he is wrong, but spends her time standing on him, running the household, controlling the children,  the finances, etc, and basically leaving him with the yard work. A man who is not in charge of his own life.

We didn't like it, when Lee went "missing' but it was the best thing he could have done, too bad his parents didn't take the advice of the FBI, LE, Nejames etc and keep their own mouths shut. They may face charges, just because they didn't do just that, and Cindy felt she knew better than everyone how to save her daughter.

I think Cindy may have had a lot to do with the motive. I think her controlling every aspect of Caseys life, created a sociopath. I think Casey had enough. Most of us run off and get married, go to college, or find some way out. I think Casey had planned to kill both Cindy and George and inherit the house.

JMO

You summed up my feelings about this family to a T. I completely agree with all you said.

From Day One..
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: December 16, 2008, 09:21:59 PM »

I still want to know if George had a wood chipper in the shed. Crazy sick thought. They keep saying bone chips. Casey got gas cans from Amy after Caylee was missing. I'm sorry if it is wrong of me to think this but you never know. 

I had the same thought until they found the skull. Why put her through the chipper but leave the skull intact? Unless of course she broke the chipper. That would pretty much provide proof, if they found blood and bone in the chipper.

It occurs to me that they've taken dryer parts because Cindy washed the pants. Maybe some of the evidence that was on the pants, could be in the dryer lint.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: December 16, 2008, 09:23:31 PM »

I do hope LE  gets all the DNA tests back before Chirstmas so they can make an announcement... but at the same time I know that the real world is not like CSI  and DNA can be done in minutes/hours

SeeYaByeeeeeeeeeeee

old fart, I think we're gonna know by Saturday.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: December 16, 2008, 09:25:59 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Gonna snuggle with the Hubby and watch Dr. G. in a little while.
Hopefully we'll here something soon. 

~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: December 16, 2008, 09:26:33 PM »

I've read what other monkeys have said about Lee taking down things, ripping things up, etc.  And while I do agree that it takes a huge amount of nerve to do such a thing, and we all look aghast at Lee for doing that, for being capable of doing that, I also have to wonder if everything he does is at the direction of Cindy.  Just like everything George does seems to be at her direction.  We don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I can just hear Cindy saying something like, 'get out there and yank that down... now!'  Then when Lee and George jump to do her bidding, they look like the assholes, not her. 

On the other hand, it could very well be that Lee and George are responding to things around them on their own steam without Cindy's direction.  Dunno. 

IMO she didn't say a word. Lee just anticipated the meltdown she'd eventually have over a pile of trash in the front yard. I grew up with an OCD mother. You don't wait for the meltdown--you try to prevent it! You learn to see what they see. By age 9 I was throwing out my own artwork because it "cluttered up the place."  Lee has probably been a handy buffer between Cindy and everyone else, all his life. Look at how he plays go-between for his mother and sister. He gains Casey's confidence by pretending not to be on Cindy's side, but it's clear from the interview that he actually sympathizes more with his mother.

I don't think George is bullied by Cindy and I don't believe he ever was. I think he's coasted through life on her back as if she were a toboggan!

That's where Casey got the idea to do the same thing. George is attractive enough that he got away with lying, gambling, and emptying Cindy's bank account. Even though his temper is so bad he put his Dad, who was also his boss at the time, through a window. If he'd do that to his father, I'm betting he's not letting Cindy bully him. Cindy claws and clings and hems and haws, but she doesn't shout at or bully or badmouth George. George gets his way.

It's not his fault he gambled away Cindy's retirement--it's that damn Nigerian scam! Just like it's not Casey's fault she "lost" Caylee-it's that damn Zanny! It's not his fault he tried to ditch his family when Caylee was born-it's those damn kids and all their demands on Cindy, or it's that Cindy won't stand up to her kids, bla bla bla. Casey is basically George with a uterus. As soon as Casey's convicted and the dust settles, George will use his good looks to find another woman willing to play "poor George" with him, and he'll never look back.  If you read his interviews, sooner or later everything is always Cindy's fault, and that's no accident IMO. He knows what he's doing.

Casey imitated George, because that's what the second child does-imitate the addict, the one who always gets his way. Lee imitated Mom. He's always had a job, always been the one to clean up the mess. He may be a twisted, sister-molesting baby-hating lunatic, but that's his MOM in there falling apart piece by piece and he's going to take care of her even if it makes him the bad guy to everyone in the world.

I am totally and completely with you on this Fuzz.  Wow, you put into words my exact thoughts about him.  He doesn't fool me a bit.  Now, the next woman will not only have to cater to him, but have or make lots of money.  

One more point, when he left the family in Dec. 2006 is when HE got a $60,000 settlement for his Worker's Comp. case.  He never gave Cindy one cent....and came back 6 mos later when the money ran out.  (BTW..he didn't even pay the CC's that he ran up with the online gambling)

Hang him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.