May 17, 2024, 06:01:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 249728 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: July 22, 2010, 12:29:37 PM »

What is the court hearing today for..I thought since she didn't contest anything the next hearing was in September?  I am lost..help please.

I kind of thought that too. That it had been canceled, since she was not fighting the RO.

Guess we'll see today. You'd think, though, that the press would have mentioned court today, if it were still scheduled.

Terri Horman agrees to leave house
by Colin Miner, Michael Rollins and David Krough, KGW.com staff kgw.com Posted on July 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM Updated Monday, Jul 12 at 12:44 PM
PORTLAND --  Kyron's stepmother Terri Moulton Horman will not challenge a request to move out of the former family home, a letter from her lawyer read Monday.

The boy's father Kaine Horman had added a clause to a restraining order that she leave the home last week. A July 22 scheduled hearing in the case was cancelled, according to the court.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

TY Brandi.

She'd rather give up her daughter, her home, her car (I thought I read somewhere Kaine had that towed away), THEN HAVE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AT THE RO ABOUT THE MFH.  That says a lot to me.

She's cutting her nose to spite her face.  She would rather never see her daughter again than give up what happened to Kyron.

If Terri "gives up" what happened to Kyron ... she loses custody of Kiara.  In regards to her the custody issue it is a no-win situation.  However ... Terri's  silence could be beneficial by affording her freedom if LE cannot put together a case that would implicate her in the disappearance of Kyron ... implicate her in the MFH plot.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: July 22, 2010, 12:29:46 PM »

This is a perfect reason why I despise offenders sooo much - this baby is sooo cute! How could anyone think of harming a child that's so innocent? This video is not related to a SO, only showing to provide the cuteness of innocence - A MUST SEE:

Cute Baby Eating Watermelon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq9QJVKR_1Q

Side note: Klaas, everytime I try to post a video, I paste the parameters correctly but it doesn't show up, only shows up as the HUGE link...Am I doing something wrong?

It's tricky and I don't want to go into it here.  The simple way is to try things.  The easiest way with Youtube and most embedded videos is to add the  at the biginning then  at the end. 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: July 22, 2010, 12:41:17 PM »

The Doctor's Appointment

Friend: Terri Moulton Horman to take another polygraph in Kyron Horman's disappearance
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010, 10:55 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 9:16 AM

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting." …..

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day. Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

It should be easy enough to verify whether there was a scheduled doctor's appointment for Kyron on July 11th.

Janet

++++++

Q&A with Kyron Horman family touches on polygraph tests, day boy disappeared
Published: Monday, July 05, 2010, 11:11 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 6:30 AM

Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor's appointment?

"There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/horman_family_answers_question.html

That is what I am wondering, she says she dropped off paperwork for teacher so does school have any paperwork?
Was an appointment made for the 11th?  I am really wondering about that one, sure it was made.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: July 22, 2010, 12:49:35 PM »

The Doctor's Appointment

Friend: Terri Moulton Horman to take another polygraph in Kyron Horman's disappearance
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010, 10:55 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 9:16 AM

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting." …..

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day. Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

It should be easy enough to verify whether there was a scheduled doctor's appointment for Kyron on July 11th.

Janet

++++++

Q&A with Kyron Horman family touches on polygraph tests, day boy disappeared
Published: Monday, July 05, 2010, 11:11 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 6:30 AM

Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor's appointment?

"There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/horman_family_answers_question.html

That is what I am wondering, she says she dropped off paperwork for teacher so does school have any paperwork?
Was an appointment made for the 11th?  I am really wondering about that one, sure it was made.

Questions that are so simple to answer by a spokesperson for LE or the School District but ... NOTHING.

Janet

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: July 22, 2010, 12:50:55 PM »

Where Is Kyron Horman?

Search for Oregon boy continues

July 22, 2010

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4291075/w...ylist_id=86856

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 22, 2010, 12:52:23 PM »

Where Is Kyron Horman?

Search for Oregon boy continues

July 22, 2010

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4291075/w...ylist_id=86856

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4291075/where-is-kyron-horman?playlist_id=86856

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: July 22, 2010, 12:58:33 PM »

O/T  OMG--In Irving, Texas
Saiqa Akhter is accused of strangling her two young children told because they were autistic and she wanted "normal kids," according to a tape released Wednesday.
http://newdaynewpage.blogspot.com/2010/07/mother-killed-her-kids-because-theyre.html

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #387 on: July 22, 2010, 01:06:09 PM »

O/T  OMG--In Irving, Texas
Saiqa Akhter is accused of strangling her two young children told because they were autistic and she wanted "normal kids," according to a tape released Wednesday.
http://newdaynewpage.blogspot.com/2010/07/mother-killed-her-kids-because-theyre.html

This happened not too far from me.  The little boy died at the hospital and his sister died a day later.  She used a wire to strangle both of them.   The family had also been investigated by CPS last year.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: July 22, 2010, 01:07:52 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-52289-Portland-Pop-Culture-Examiner~y2010m6d22-Kyron-Horman-investigation-gains-insight-from-a-former-Portland-District-Attorney

Sorry if this has already been posted...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 22, 2010, 01:10:22 PM »

Thanks Wesley - yeah it was posted last month but doesn't hurt to post again. 
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: July 22, 2010, 01:14:03 PM »

http://www.kval.com/news/99026909.html
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: July 22, 2010, 01:14:57 PM »

whoopsie....I thought the date said July 22, instead of June 22.....
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: July 22, 2010, 01:15:02 PM »

I wonder if Terri's attorney has hired their own private investigators to look for Kyron?

I wonder if Terri' attorney has tried to speak with people from the school, admin, teachers, students?

AND IF NOT WHY?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 22, 2010, 01:20:20 PM »

TY nana0567.  Hope LE does answer that question tomorrow, since it is one KVAL submitted.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #394 on: July 22, 2010, 01:26:49 PM »

Thank you Klaas. OMG I hate this so much. Sex offenders are so disgusting. I don't have a Twitter a/c (have to look more into it before I start one up) - could somebody that has an a/c with Twitter turn this idiot in? You can just copy & paste my msp to MySpace to make it easier if you want, just take out MySpace & fill in with Twitter. I have to look into the other sites to see how I can go about reporting him. Give me a few minutes...

I reported him, hope he is removed.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: July 22, 2010, 01:29:03 PM »

Teri is not a suspact ,their might be a third person involved did I hear this right

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: July 22, 2010, 01:29:48 PM »

Checking in to see if there is anything new. Doesn't seem to be, how sad. Hopefully one day soon Kyron will be found.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 22, 2010, 01:38:52 PM »

Teri is not a suspact ,their might be a third person involved did I hear this right

Blonde - that's nothing new.  LE has said that they haven't named anyone a suspect but that EVERYONE is considered persons of interest. 

The 3rd suspect accusation was in the news a couple days ago from I think Desiree and Tony.  Meaning that they believe that Terri and 2 others are involved.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: July 22, 2010, 01:48:17 PM »

I wonder if Terri's attorney has hired their own private investigators to look for Kyron?

I wonder if Terri' attorney has tried to speak with people from the school, admin, teachers, students?

AND IF NOT WHY?

Considering Terri's high profile attorney has not made the talk show circuit defending his client and ... considering Terri has not made the talk show circuit clarifying her every move on the morning that Kyron went missing ... I believe that the known truth is a given but ... there is also expectation the truth will remain elusive.  Silence and time is on Terri's side.

I suspect that somewhere down the road ... when the case becomes cold ... Terri's high profile attorney will be filing a lawsuit again LE for being the catalyst in the creation of a restraining order which layed the foundation that ultiimately resulted is the termination of a marriage and a mother losing temporary custody of her daughter.

I also suspect that somewhere down the road ... when the case becomes cold ... Terri's high profile attorney will be filing a lawsuit against a school district that failed to prevent the disappearance of one of its student by not having protective safeguards in place ... protective safeguards that have since been established.

I also suspect that at some place in time Terri's high profile attorney is anticipating .... talk show appearances ... book deals ... movie deals ...

Tamikosmom has a very vivid imagination.

Janet

_____

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #399 on: July 22, 2010, 01:49:27 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I see there is nothing new on Kyron. God Bless him!

The more I hear and read on here, Terri had this all planned out. IMO and just my thoughts ....Terri planned this to coincide with the Science Fair and all the hustle and bustle at Skyline that Friday morning. She purposely led the teacher to believe that Kyron had a Dr.s appt on that Friday. Everyone was busy and it would be simple to just walk Kyron right out the door to the truck. I don't see her taking him away for his own protection. I am sick to my stomach just thnking what she did to him. I feel if anyone has him and holding him that Kyron would have appeared somewhere by now. I pray to God that i am wrong, but I do not think Kyron is still with us. Right now with Terri not talking sounds so much like Casey Anthony. The longer Kyron is out there the less evidence there will be when he is found. Terri had this well thought out, so that the school gets the blame for him going missing.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.