May 05, 2024, 12:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 380199 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: February 24, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »

http://john.bitbun.com/wizard.html
Not sure if it has been posted..but I just seen it and had to share.
LMAO ROF - The funniest part for me is this hairdo makes JB look better! LOL
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1641 on: February 24, 2009, 09:32:42 PM »

H's i Dolce, Hi Steel, Hi Searching!!!!!  What's Happining??????

Hi Ms. Kitty!  Que Pasa?

¡tigres que hacen pis y el lanzar del impulso del mono! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1642 on: February 24, 2009, 09:33:32 PM »

Hi Ms. Kitty!  Que Pasa?
Steel, I owe you an email!!!! Been shopping again, thats what I do when there is no Caylee news!!!

Yes you do!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1643 on: February 24, 2009, 09:34:03 PM »

Someone on NG said that Conway hadn't backed up his assertion that the Anthonys are emotionally unstable with any medical evidence, no doctor's statement, just his word.  What's wrong with these lawyers in Orlando?  First of all, Conway is not qualified to judge the Anthonys' emotional state.  Secondly, the fact that they just don't want to give depositions is not a legally acceptable reason.  His actually submitting a motion to the court which says they might be embarrassed by the depositions is laughable.  I mean, their daughter killed their granddaughter.  What could be more embarrassing?  Cindy has repeatedly accused Zenaida Gonzales of kidnapping Caylee.  She even told Greta VS, when she was asked how she knew that Zenaida existed since she had never seen her that she had "Never seen God either, but she knew he existed."

Can these people get away with this?  We'll find out tomorrow.  I can't imagine a judge would grant this, but strange things happen in Orlando.
Bravo!  Good post!!  I agree 100000%!!!

I agree they need a "doctors note" for this horse crap to be considered.
No dice!  Depo is a go.

Still interested in the Tony vs Lee info.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: February 24, 2009, 09:35:05 PM »

OH BOO Hoooooooooooo "open them to embarrassment"
Poor Ants .........
What about the embarrassment, illtreatment, death threats, and stalkings that Zenaida Gonzalez and her MINOR CHILDREN received due to the Anthony's need to "pin the tail on any ass but their own"??

Strickland has been pretty fair thus far, I hope he continues down the same track tomorrow.

Since this is a civil case and not criminal, will Judge Strickland be one to decide this?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: February 24, 2009, 09:35:13 PM »

Hi Ms. Kitty!  Que Pasa?
OMG I have been gone too long, A1 has gone South of the boarder...like to the New Mexico!!! 
A1 can you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

Eh????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1646 on: February 24, 2009, 09:36:12 PM »

OH BOO Hoooooooooooo "open them to embarrassment"
Poor Ants .........
What about the embarrassment, illtreatment, death threats, and stalkings that Zenaida Gonzalez and her MINOR CHILDREN received due to the Anthony's need to "pin the tail on any ass but their own"??

Strickland has been pretty fair thus far, I hope he continues down the same track tomorrow.

Since this is a civil case and not criminal, will Judge Strickland be one to decide this?
Hmm..I could swear someone noted that Strickland would preside over this.  You make a good point, it probably is a different Judge given this is not criminal.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1647 on: February 24, 2009, 09:36:46 PM »

Eh????
Si!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1648 on: February 24, 2009, 09:38:13 PM »

Hi Ms. Kitty!  Que Pasa?
OMG I have been gone too long, A1 has gone South of the boarder...like to the New Mexico!!! 
A1 can you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

Eh????

Me thinks Dolce thought you were speaking Spanish.  Now you are speaking Canadian!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: February 24, 2009, 09:39:23 PM »

Monkeys, does anyone know who TL is on page 51 of the Dominic Casey transcript?
Is it Tony Lazarro or another cop? If it's Tony, what was he doing there?

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: February 24, 2009, 09:39:26 PM »

Someone on NG said that Conway hadn't backed up his assertion that the Anthonys are emotionally unstable with any medical evidence, no doctor's statement, just his word.  What's wrong with these lawyers in Orlando?  First of all, Conway is not qualified to judge the Anthonys' emotional state.  Secondly, the fact that they just don't want to give depositions is not a legally acceptable reason.  His actually submitting a motion to the court which says they might be embarrassed by the depositions is laughable.  I mean, their daughter killed their granddaughter.  What could be more embarrassing?  Cindy has repeatedly accused Zenaida Gonzales of kidnapping Caylee.  She even told Greta VS, when she was asked how she knew that Zenaida existed since she had never seen her that she had "Never seen God either, but she knew he existed."

Can these people get away with this?  We'll find out tomorrow.  I can't imagine a judge would grant this, but strange things happen in Orlando.
Bravo!  Good post!!  I agree 100000%!!!

I agree they need a "doctors note" for this horse crap to be considered.
No dice!  Depo is a go.

Still interested in the Tony vs Lee info.

I'm intrigued by this Tony and Lee tape too.  I do remember that LE mentioned something about paying Tony's expenses for something but it wasn't clear.  That Lee is such a dope, he might have admitted being Zenaida for all we know.

I always remember the first few phone calls when Casey was first arrested, asking everyone for Tony's phone number.  Someone asked her why and she said, "Because he's my boyfriend and I haven't talked to him."  She honestly thought that Tony was still her boyfriend even though she was arrested and put in jail.  she does not live in the same world with the rest of us.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1651 on: February 24, 2009, 09:41:18 PM »

Hootch:  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hootch
Now, as to the spelling - I am only getting these technical legal terms and the SPELLING from you all!  Look up - you guys have spelled it three or more ways!
Guess this means no ride, eh? 

We are fricking drinking and you want her to spell it correctly? You're lucky she can find the keyboard!! Just climb on board and no kicking!!!  I call shotgun!!!

The correct spelling (after trimming my nails) is:

White Lightening
(points for naming the song and the artist...hint the next line is " and wine")
fine print: only points will be awarded, all the hooch is spoken for. My, that Newfie si certainly a thirsty monkey, isn't she? And isn't she so nice to offer to share with you all? Boo, you may need to set up a still on-site, I may not be able to keep up with demand.

White Lightning and Wine by Heart (Ann and Nancy Wilson) off of the "Dreamboat Annie" CD of course!
You have just won a major award!! Be careful, it's fragilly!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1652 on: February 24, 2009, 09:43:48 PM »

I'm intrigued by this Tony and Lee tape too.  I do remember that LE mentioned something about paying Tony's expenses for something but it wasn't clear.   That Lee is such a dope, he might have admitted being Zenaida for all we know.

I always remember the first few phone calls when Casey was first arrested, asking everyone for Tony's phone number.  Someone asked her why and she said, "Because he's my boyfriend and I haven't talked to him."  She honestly thought that Tony was still her boyfriend even though she was arrested and put in jail.  she does not live in the same world with the rest of us.
I remember LE telling Tony they would reimburse him for fuel, I assumed it was for the gas it took him to come down and give his statement or something like taking them to various points of interest.  I do not recall it all, but I do remember that they were going to reimburse him for something, now I want to know what that was all about too!  A paid informant?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: February 24, 2009, 09:51:10 PM »

Gonna saddle up and ride--oh no, that's Padilla.  I'm just going to bed.  Hope tomorrow give us more info.  Night Monks.

Way down in the Congo land lived a happy chimpanzee,
She loved a monkey
With a long tail,
Lordy how she loved him.

Anybody remember that?  Debby Reynolds sang it. I know, who's Debby Reynolds?  That's what I get for hanging with a bunch of kids....

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1654 on: February 24, 2009, 09:51:33 PM »

IIRC they gave him $40 to go and get the address of the car wash...and  I think some things were said off tape.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: February 24, 2009, 09:51:50 PM »

Yeah, strange, I don't know. It's like he just showed up, and then was gone? No mention of a TL anywhere else. How did you even spot that? Good eyes Scatty!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: February 24, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »

I'm intrigued by this Tony and Lee tape too.  I do remember that LE mentioned something about paying Tony's expenses for something but it wasn't clear.   That Lee is such a dope, he might have admitted being Zenaida for all we know.

I remember LE telling Tony they would reimburse him for fuel, I assumed it was for the gas it took him to come down and give his statement or something like taking them to various points of interest.  I do not recall it all, but I do remember that they were going to reimburse him for something, now I want to know what that was all about too!  A paid informant?

A paid informant??? Oh God, I hope so.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1657 on: February 24, 2009, 09:53:17 PM »

If we missed such important information in that doc dump, what did we miss in this last one?? Hmmmm all awake monkeys go back and reread everything. I want reports on my desk by 6am!! Get to it!! You think bananas grow on trees? MOVE!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: February 24, 2009, 09:55:21 PM »

http://john.bitbun.com/wizard.html
Not sure if it has been posted..but I just seen it and had to share.

This was a hoot....but he had 2 of them backwards...JB should be the brainless one and Georgie boy should have been the one with no  courage.

Actually I thought all of the parts were interchangable between the 'players'.... as none of them have a brain, courage, heart or a clue as to reality. 

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1659 on: February 24, 2009, 09:55:32 PM »

Yeah, strange, I don't know. It's like he just showed up, and then was gone? No mention of a TL anywhere else. How did you even spot that? Good eyes Scatty!!

its tom luka, he shares office space with conway.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.