May 20, 2024, 05:09:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 269591 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: March 16, 2009, 09:36:36 AM »

That's true.   Like all of us didn't know what year was meant.   Good Grief.   The posters at WS get on my nerves - especially the "cold penguin named William".   

That's why I rarely read there, anymore.    Anyway, Good Job Blink!     

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!!!!!!!

"William" makes me want to punch a hole in the wall.... 

well you won't have to worry about it apparently as all blinkoncrime links have been banned there.

A "victims advocate" site controlling relevant news to subject matter.. hmmm. Who knew?
As a "victims advocate" site I think they better start worrying about the members that they have made victims, don't you?    I'm still waiting on a tabloid or main stream to pick up that story.  Heard any inside on that?

Great thought Today-
Grumblings yes, Sadly. Some of the WS members are colleagues and friends who are legitimately trying to contribute for all the right reasons. That hide and seek thing with threads and topics is disturbing. Removing content from a site when it is fully moderated should give anyone pause.  I did hear the sanfu with the copyrighted videos is being "looked into."
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: March 16, 2009, 09:41:10 AM »

Good Morning monday monkeys,
still catching up, but, it looks like sex,, deciet, drugs, more sex, and lieing lawyers, tainted evidence, lack there of, as well, as dismissed cops who may or may not have had relations with casey. Then there is the guy, who has  a "  BLOG BOMBSHELL" for us all that he really expects anyone to pay money for??

Have I missed anything else?? OH yeah, the geese flying over a good spring sign, and yesterday, I saw the first ruby throated hummingbird heading here from his long flight.
oops, forgot the  pecan coffee, sounds yummy...  mio
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: March 16, 2009, 09:42:48 AM »

Night champ-chimps.

Whorealdo is lame, but his bro is a hottie. Classic Napoleon, no mystery.
Really????

Really. He is very handsome and well spoken. A strapping figure my Gram would say.
Geraldo- not so much.

I met him in O R L A W N D O, and congratulated him for enjoying the better part of the gene pool. He said he gets that alot.

Hey Blink -- I posted this for you a few days ago -- the new attroney for KC appears to have been sued in Oregon for 5 million and did not see this referenced anywhere.  The Plaintiffs appear to have been a big win for him in a prior case.  Thought I would pass on in the event you had not seen this.  http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-ordce/case_no-1:2008cv03059/case_id-88549/

Great post over the weekend.

Thanks Pooky Bear, I have seen it but I always appreciate anything you chimps can drum up that should be looked into.

I think mac the knife (dubbed by Cappy) is facing some serious issues in front of the bar in Cali and may take care of his participation in this case.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1283 on: March 16, 2009, 09:42:53 AM »

Hi SS.. Thanks for your knowledge. AND for the coffee. I enjoy all coffee and never turn down a cup.

I hear Blink has been turned away at ws??   Who?? What?? Thought that would get you in a snit!!

I say "Who cares and their members' loss" .

It's a big world and we should keep an open mind.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1284 on: March 16, 2009, 09:43:43 AM »

Morning you lovely monkeys you. It feels like I've been away forever ... did I miss anything over the weekend?

Casey's confession ... of her love for mr. Butfuz. 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: March 16, 2009, 09:45:59 AM »

'Morning Blink.Enjoyed your post this weekend.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: March 16, 2009, 09:46:16 AM »

Orlawndo .... 

Ahh, I miss the fella.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1287 on: March 16, 2009, 09:47:18 AM »

Good Morning, can't wait for part two of your article Blink, and waiting on those docs. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: March 16, 2009, 09:47:29 AM »

still catching up, but, it looks like sex,, deciet, drugs, more sex, and lieing lawyers, tainted evidence, lack there of, as well, as dismissed cops who may or may not have had relations with casey. Then there is the guy, who has  a "  BLOG BOMBSHELL" for us all that he really expects anyone to pay money for??

Have I missed anything else?? OH yeah, the geese flying over a good spring sign, and yesterday, I saw the first ruby throated hummingbird heading here from his long flight.

Morning lovely Mio. Yes, I saw geese too. My little doggy barked at them -- to no avail. They just ignored her. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1289 on: March 16, 2009, 09:47:59 AM »

Morning you lovely monkeys you. It feels like I've been away forever ... did I miss anything over the weekend?

LKB's hubby let it slip on WHORE-ALL-Doh! that chloroform was found in "the babies hair" when he was giving his expert opinion on the Anna Nichole case.... this after Dr. Perper had a yelling match with the WHORE

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1290 on: March 16, 2009, 09:49:03 AM »

Good Morning, can't wait for part two of your article Blink, and waiting on those docs. 
Yes Blink I am in agreement!! I can't wait!!!  You are a tease leaving us with just those cliff hanger juicy tid-bits!!!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: March 16, 2009, 09:51:50 AM »

Lucinda, I am so sorry to hear about the death of your friend's child.  A while back, I wrote a post in musings to Sassy about an organization called Parents of Suicides.  It is an online group and I know for a fact that there are members from Australia.  When she is ready, your friend might want to check it out.  No one forces you to post, sometimes just reading the posts from other parents is very, very helpful.

Sorry, mods, I apologize for the o/t.

thanks garden.  There is so much i want to do and say, but I stuffed up by saying josh last name, and a simple google search of his name led to links of me on this site.  i dont care who knows, but i am trying to keep my identity from my own father.  A simple google search on josh name, he woulda found me online.  Klass sorted that out for me today.  I do want to persue the suicide info, and I also want to persue a big shake up in australia about victims of crime.  My friend lost her son to murder, killers got nine months, one got six, home detention taken off, so i never get the exact jail term right in my head, as i am dislexic, but one killer was 17.  He got immunity, but i know his name, the other, name released, but served a minimum jail term.  If I can somehow scan the news articles and post in here without names showing up on google, i really want to, maybe I will scan everything, then email it to someone.  Josh left a note, but his mother was not even allowed to see it, it became forensics, but the cops read it out to her.  Any suicide becomes an inquiry, this poor family went thru one injustice of murder, now lil josh hung himself.  He just bottled up his feelings. 
I need to be very careful online, cos I have a very awful father, and I cant believe i slipped up just by posting josh full name, up comes my monkeys posts, and one click, had my pic, and all my posts by clicking my profile.  I want to talk, i want to scan things, I want support, but I have to be careful now.  I might just post links to stuff, I dunno.  I can scan, then request anyone to email me.  Yes, the support for barb will be great, and for me too.  i have to do it without my father finding me online, and trust me, his secretary is my ex hubbys sister and a internet savvy sleuth, always looking for me (her daughter told jeff my son, who is jeffs cousin, your poppa has my mum looking for your mum online) I gotta be real careful now. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1292 on: March 16, 2009, 09:51:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  I'm read for Blink part 2.

So am I Trimm...I'm getting very concerned about this deputy and the fuel for a "tainted evidence"
defense that seems to be building. I wonder if this deputy is just a neglectful cop/dolt..or if he is in some way connected to KC...she bedded (boinked per JSM) down with a few cops and perhaps he was one SPECULATION
We only heard of that one cop who lied to his supervisor..which IIRC, was the reason he was fired, not because of his relationship...how many other cops "boinked" KC but told the truth to the supervisor so we never heard any more about it ??

how many are boinking KC now that we don't know about? She is pretty ready to share from what we have seen...if she thinks that she might get favors, it wouldn't be beyond her....

I'm quite sure she would be very happy to "Play Golf"    I'm not sure how many guards would take the risk tho with so many eyes on this case..not to mention the STD risk involved in doing so...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: March 16, 2009, 09:52:08 AM »

'Morning Blink.Enjoyed your post this weekend.

Lol. Thank you Trim. I was staying on here long enough just to see how long it would take you to ask me when Part II was coming, as I read your posts from yesterday and got a big kick out of them so thank you. I am working on another piece simultaneously so either late this afternoon or this eve. Depends how much Klaas lets me bug her (sssh.)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: March 16, 2009, 09:55:44 AM »

LKB's hubby let it slip on WHORE-ALL-Doh! that chloroform was found in "the babies hair" when he was giving his expert opinion on the Anna Nichole case.... this after Dr. Perper had a yelling match with the WHORE

holy crap!!! so I did miss something.  anyone have a transcript or video linky??? and dr. perper had a yelling match with THE whore, as in Casey THE whore??? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1295 on: March 16, 2009, 09:58:57 AM »

holy crap!!! so I did miss something.  anyone have a transcript or video linky??? and dr. perper had a yelling match with THE whore, as in Casey THE whore??? 

No silly, WHORE as in the Media Whore himself..Geraldo!!   

Video is back a few pages...not far back, maybe 5 or 6.  (CBB and Klaas posted links and video)

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: March 16, 2009, 10:00:17 AM »

Morning lovely Mio. Yes, I saw geese too. My little doggy barked at them -- to no avail. They just ignored her. 

Good morning Goodnmad,    I just noticed, there are NO robins in the yard this morning..guess ya'll will have some warmer weather soon..

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: March 16, 2009, 10:01:11 AM »

OMG WHORALDO IS LITERALLY ATTACKING THE PROSECUTION IN THIS CASE LIVE NOW!   Someone record it please

He accused them of dirty tricks and antics

OMG   He has flipped his lid - I AM FUMING!!!!

I am recording but no idea how to upload it.  Email me if you need me to find a part for you.
I am sure it will be uploaded by tomorrow.
Anyone have the forbidden ws items from earlier?  You can send them to me in my profile addy - as I am nosey like that!

Im nosy like that too... if anyone has them, I wanna see too 

The thread at WS was pulled last night.   It is no where to be found over there, today.  Not even in the parking lot.   You didn't miss anything, really.   Just a penguin saying that there was no significance to the bag found in the woods close to where Caylee was eventually found, and a couple of posters (me) debating why it was significant.    Interestingly, the thread was pulled right after the penguin logged off.   I was watching.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: March 16, 2009, 10:01:26 AM »

No silly, WHORE as in the Media Whore himself..Geraldo!!   

Video is back a few pages...not far back, maybe 5 or 6.  (CBB and Klaas posted links and video)

oh, that whore. 

ok, I'll find it.

Thanks Dolce.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: March 16, 2009, 10:03:58 AM »

Me too!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.