May 16, 2024, 11:29:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 135970 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #940 on: July 14, 2010, 11:32:41 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/07/watch-anthonys-attorney-blows.html
WDBO Local News      
WATCH: Anthony's attorney calls local reporter "jackass"
By
Brittny Krause
@ July 14, 2010 5:47 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
On Tuesday, Casey's other defense attorney seemed annoyed and angry when a Channel 9 Eyewitness News reporter started asking questions about the examination of the evidence in the Casey Anthony case.
"I don't want you asking questions. I don't intend to answer your questions. They're always too stupid," defense attorney Cheney Mason told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich.

He also went on to say that Belich has a stupid boss and that she was acting like a "jackass".
To watch the raw interview of Mason and Belich click here. http://www.wftv.com/video/24243769/index.html

Mason is all class...unfortunately it's low class.  Keep it up Mason....the potential jury pool is watching!!
Exactly.  He is in a class all by himself, he doesn't have what it takes to be a member of the creme de la creme and he knows it.  He has lost is appeal, if he ever had any.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: July 14, 2010, 11:32:42 AM »

Just out of curiosity why is Dr. Lee iinvolved n this case. His expertise is blood splatter.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: July 14, 2010, 11:37:10 AM »

Will Cindy get a doctor's excuse for tomorrow? Somehow I see this fruit loop doing everything in her power to get out of this. And if not, she is going to abuse the poor pitiful me to the breaking point tomorrow. Will George be there?

She will get on the stand for no other reason but to stare into the eyes of her spawn.  She will be doing little waves, kisses, mouthing how she loves her spawn, and get annoyed at all the other people in the court that are trying to ask her questions at it will be taking time away from her reunion.  That is my guess for tomorrow.

Lee will be giggling like a kindergartner throughout his time on the stand.

I think George will finally be there as he will be ordered to be there by Rosebud  to support Rosebud and tubesock boy.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 14, 2010, 11:44:19 AM »

Will Cindy get a doctor's excuse for tomorrow? Somehow I see this fruit loop doing everything in her power to get out of this. And if not, she is going to abuse the poor pitiful me to the breaking point tomorrow. Will George be there?

Good morning Monkeys----One of the things I really, really hope is that Cindy starts her snarkiness.  I don't think this judge will like it.  I don't think he'll like it if she raises her hand during someone else's testimony.  I doubt she'll be able to control the courtroom as she controlled the depositions.  It won't go over very big with JP if she threatens to "Walk right out of here," as George threatened.  Oh, I hope she does.  She needs to go to jail real bad.  She needs to be shown that she's not the big media star that she thinks she is, using media jargon such as "Mike up," as if she's a cast member of "Today." IMO She's a big nothing--nada---zip---zero.

As to Mason, I hope he can fry chicken better than he can respond to reporters' questions.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: July 14, 2010, 11:53:35 AM »

Going back to the dufus for the duhfense(Cheney)
I do believe if I was the news director I would ask for a public apology for his comments and then school him in how to handle reporters' questions. It's called "No Comment"

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: July 14, 2010, 11:57:51 AM »

Just out of curiosity why is Dr. Lee iinvolved n this case. His expertise is blood splatter.

Hi, Four Donks--Love those donkeys.

Dr. Lee is in this case because he is a media hound.  He thinks his name still carries some weight, but his day was over when he testified that there were bloody footprints at the murder scene of Nichole Simpson.  Said they didn't belong to OJ.  Well, he was right.  There were footprints impressed in the cement when the walk was laid.  The blood had pooled in the impressions.  It was brought up later, but no one ever questioned him about it.  He's another idiot, IMO.  Oh yes, in the JonBenet Ramsey case he kept saying, "Table have four legs.  We got three." Never found the other leg.  Doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: July 14, 2010, 12:03:10 PM »

Dr. Lee is in this case because he is a media hound.  He thinks his name still carries some weight, but his day was over when he testified that there were bloody footprints at the murder scene of Nichole Simpson.  Said they didn't belong to OJ.  Well, he was right.  There were footprints impressed in the cement when the walk was laid.  The blood had pooled in the impressions.  It was brought up later, but no one ever questioned him about it.  He's another idiot, IMO.  Oh yes, in the JonBenet Ramsey case he kept saying, "Table have four legs.  We got three." Never found the other leg.  Doesn't have a leg to stand on.
I attended a lecture given by Lee at a law school and he had no accent. He only uses it for effect.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #947 on: July 14, 2010, 12:03:18 PM »

And will add, will say anything if the money is just right, not unlike other so called experts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: July 14, 2010, 12:03:52 PM »

I attended a lecture given by Lee at a law school and he had no accent. He only uses it for effect.
Now that is very interesting, thanks for that info.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #949 on: July 14, 2010, 12:23:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Are you serious? That's wild! I always thought his accent was over the top but didn't realize it was faked! He talks like one of us saying, "Confucious Say......."
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: July 14, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »

Dr. Lee told Kathi Belich to read court documents, because the story about hiding or destroying evidence in Phil Spector case is false story.......

"Is He Lying or Is He Incompetent?"

At a hearing held outside the presence of the jury, Judge Fidler ruled that defense criminalist Dr. Henry Lee had withheld evidence from prosecutors, leaving the door open for the state to present this information to the jury. The evidence in question was the small flat white object believed to be part of an acrylic fingernail. Two former members of Spector's defense team—attorney Sara Caplan and investigator Stanley White— had testified previously that they saw Dr. Lee in possession of this object in the foyer of Spector's mansion.

Lee had responded their testimony on the stand, saying that Caplan had mistaken a cotton swab that he put into a glass vial for a piece of fingernail. When shown a photograph he had taken at the crime scene depicting a white object on a wooden step, Lee said it was just a gouge in the wood. But Deputy DA Alan Jackson then presented a magnified copy of the same shot. "This is clearly not a gouge," Jackson said. "Is he lying or is he incompetent?" he added, referring to Dr. Lee.

In making his ruling Judge Fidler said: "I have to choose between the two, and Miss Caplan is more credible than Dr. Lee." He went on to say, "Dr. Lee did recover an item that was flat, white, and irregular around the edges."

But the judge clarified his ruling, explaining that he could not officially determine that the object was a fingernail or anything else; however, the jury could be told about this object and that it was missing. Judge Fidler also said that investigator Stanley White's testimony alone might not have swayed him, but White's testimony combined with Caplan's strong testimony convinced him that Lee had indeed withheld evidence from the prosecution.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/celebrity/phil_spector/12.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #951 on: July 14, 2010, 12:31:20 PM »

It's a case in the news and I think Lee likes to be front and center. I also think the defense wanted to wrap up the more publically known forensic experts. They got Baden out of the way by hiring his wife, so they picked up Lee as well. They're having dreams of an OJ trial, IMO.

We change threads at page 50!    
crazybabyborg
« Reply #952 on: July 14, 2010, 12:48:50 PM »

I got kicked out!   

I see Nut! 

Have you got the thread change?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: July 14, 2010, 12:53:32 PM »

Dr. Lee told Kathi Belich to read court documents, because the story about hiding or destroying evidence in Phil Spector case is false story.......

"Is He Lying or Is He Incompetent?"      In my opinion he is both a liar and incompetent. The Michael Peterson trial is another fine example of Dr Lee 
In a disturbing hour of cross-examination by Jim Hardin, world renown criminalist and jury charmer, Dr. Henry Lee, self-destructed in a spatter pattern of lame excuses and loud nervous laughter.    It would be best for the defense to get rid of Lee now, but on the other hand, keep him around and let him self destruct again.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #954 on: July 14, 2010, 01:01:31 PM »

Hi No Rose! 

I just hate the thought of what the defense is going to try to do in this case! LKB, and Lee are going to try to build a wall of confusion and I hope the State just keeps it simple.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: July 14, 2010, 01:05:41 PM »

She will get on the stand for no other reason but to stare into the eyes of her spawn.  She will be doing little waves, kisses, mouthing how she loves her spawn, and get annoyed at all the other people in the court that are trying to ask her questions at it will be taking time away from her reunion.  That is my guess for tomorrow.

I think George will finally be there as he will be ordered to be there by Rosebud  to support Rosebud and tubesock boy.

LOL! I agree!  Too funny! Figures that today I get out of work very early because there was only 1 panel to run, but Thurs. when it counts, I'll be stuck...sigh...This is gonna be good...Can't wait to see Cindy's theatrics tomorrow.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: July 14, 2010, 01:38:56 PM »

Hi No Rose! 

I just hate the thought of what the defense is going to try to do in this case! LKB, and Lee are going to try to build a wall of confusion and I hope the State just keeps it simple.
Hi CBB, yes they will. And just listening to Linda talk, she goes on and on, and who wouldn't be confused by it all.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: July 14, 2010, 01:51:12 PM »

That's interesting about Dr. Lee's accent-I remember thinking that his accent was thicker during the [ North Carolina ] Peterson case than I had remembered it to be during the OJ case and wondering why. lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 14, 2010, 01:54:21 PM »

I have visions of George leaping up from his seat & ripping open his shirt ...lol
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #959 on: July 14, 2010, 02:05:49 PM »

George of the Jungle ?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.