May 14, 2024, 12:34:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291915 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: March 21, 2009, 11:51:08 PM »

Hi guys,

Haven't been in for awhile ... but wanted to ask:

How did you guys find WBG ... and I thought he was African American?

Thanks. 
Muffy....this was the poster I was answering the question for!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: March 21, 2009, 11:53:37 PM »

Hey BG, it worked for me the other way too!   

That woman in purple seemed rabid!!  I was backing up in my chair! 

Ain't it the truth, she was ready to get it on !   I don't remember ever seeing her before, wonder who she was.  I love it when Kimberly puts her 2 cents in.

The take-no-prisoners atty said something that was very interesting--why no   emergency hearing to remove children[/i]?  Picazio did her blah blah blah thing imho (re. going through proper channels perhaps?)  But Ms. Take-No-Prisoners was dead on I think.  If kid(s) are in danger, why not an emergency filing for custody? (sorry, I cannot precisely quote her).[/color]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: March 21, 2009, 11:53:51 PM »

Monkeys.... I just posted a Prayer Request from Island Monkey in the Prayer Request forum.

Thanks Darla
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: March 21, 2009, 11:56:04 PM »

HH ~  Then why did you find it necessary to mention "white",  "black" and etc. in your post?  And where in that post was anything about his arrest record?  It was about color.  And it is stopping NOW.

Katgram ~  You are right.  We don't do the racist thing here at Scared Monkeys.  I am not the only one that took exception to HH's comments.

Muffy - that is how it's being reported by Cobra.  The guy is referred to as a "black man" and also "white man greg".  You had to read the Cobra interview to understand.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1424 on: March 21, 2009, 11:56:44 PM »

I do believe that for the first time in her life Chrystal finally has a leg to stand on against Ron,

I also think that Mistie holds the key to whatever transpired at that home the night Haleigh came up missing.

I still think Ronald had no business with the children to begin with, he was too busy  chasing little girls to watch one of his own..

I did hear in one of the earlier interviews that Ronald did, One of the media persons asked Ronald directly if it was true that he had another son, and he hesitated for a minute and then said Yes.....so I already knew he was the father of Ambers baby....

This white boy Greg is hald african american and half white, his Mother is Black as we can see on his my space page, and if he is the lover of Mistie, then that really shows just what kind of girl she is...

I think Cobra has scared Mistie and I also think it wont be long before she is arrested on some smaller charge just to scare her and make her talk.....cant happen too soon for me!

What do you mean  hh?  Can you please explain to me your statement :This WHITE boy Greg is half AFRICAN AMERICAN and HALF WHITE, his mother is BLACK as we can see on his my space page, and if he is the lover of Mistie, then that really shows just what kind of girl she is...  Are you saying because she has a lover that is of mixed heritage that there is something that is less then good about her? 
No Im absolutely not saying that and I would never make any kind of racial comments, because Im not racist, I am referring to his arrest record which includes having drugs that could be looked at as date drugs, and selling narcotics within so many feet of a school dwelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After being shut down on my thoughts about posting someone's pic/info that may be totally unrelated to this case earlier.....I had to log back in and say that HH has never given the impression of having a bias toward race/socio-economic status - unlike others here. And this may be my last post but....I cannot stand the way everybody here feels the need to walk on eggshells and kiss azz in order to codify the mods of this forum. I thought everyone's OPINIONS count - not just some... ok peace out.

lillymarie ~  Go back and read the post hh made again.  I am not saying to walk on eggshells, but I will not allow what I believe to be racist remarks to be made.  I have never asked any one to kiss my ass.  You are being extremely disrespectful to me as a poster and as a moderator.  Yes, opinions do count, but I will not countenance racist remarks.

I wasn't speaking about you directly but you're right I did make a blanket statement. Sorry. But HH has never said the crazzy azz things about mobile homes, pickup trucks, southern ways, etc. that so many others here have. What is the difference really? I mean come on!? I say that I think it MIGHT be inappropriate to post an image of someone who has NEVER been named in ANY WAY as a part of this case and I get slammed. This place is sometimes unbelievable. Are there ANY standards at all?

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: March 21, 2009, 11:58:17 PM »

GLP...

893.147-1  POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA  M   $11,004.00   
893.13-7a5  MAINTAINING A DRUG DWELLING  M   $11,004.00   
893.13-1a  POSSESS EXSTACY (SCHEDULE II) WITH INTENT SELL DELIVER  F   $11,004.00   
901.31  FTA / DWLSR  M 1  $1,504.00   
893.13-6a  POSSESSION OF ECSTACY  F   $11,004.00   
893.13-6a  POSSESSION OF COCAINE  F   $11,004.00   
893.13-1c1  POSS OF COCAINE W/INTENT TO SELL/DELIVER W/IN 1000 FT SCHOOL F   $11,004.00   
        $67,528.00   

Just curious about how sure everyone is that this is THE guy and that its ok to post his image and info? I mean we saw the link to this image & info early this morning from Gramamonkey but she didn't actually copy & past the pic which I thought was appropriate. I don't know...

Hi Lilly- Public Info..

Is it possible to post the link and/or the dates of these charges?
[/quote

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=733516&IMG=50022
Thanks, How did you determine this is THE Greg or how did you find a Greg in Satsuma that could possibly be THE Greg? I am confused!

Up top it says Palaka , Fl.. On the booking record...As I said this is just speculation...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: March 21, 2009, 11:58:59 PM »

HH ~  Then why did you find it necessary to mention "white",  "black" and etc. in your post?  And where in that post was anything about his arrest record?  It was about color.  And it is stopping NOW.

Katgram ~  You are right.  We don't do the racist thing here at Scared Monkeys.  I am not the only one that took exception to HH's comments.

Muffy - that is how it's being reported by Cobra.  The guy is referred to as a "black man" and also "white man greg".  You had to read the Cobra interview to understand.

HH's post"

<snip>

This white boy Greg is hald african american and half white, his Mother is Black as we can see on his my space page, and if he is the lover of Mistie, then that really shows just what kind of girl she is...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: March 21, 2009, 11:59:33 PM »

I didn't take it that way. I took it that she was screwing around while with Ron, if this is the guy. He's 29 and is a drug seller. SM people do not make those kinds of comments
as a rule. Not because Klaasend says we can't but we aren' t like that.
Thank you Kat-Gram.........I just would never do that and It makes me ill that someone would think that about me, I dont care what color someone is, if they are into drugs and selling it to minors or around the area where minors may be, they are trash to me either way!!!!
You are welcome. I am very sensitive to racist / anti semitic remarks and I've never seen it here. If I had, I would not be here after four years.
I would never make that comment about color, I dont care about color at all, I just care about these children that are abused and missing and thats all I am concerned with..........never would I do that and I hope everybody here that has ever saw anything that Ive posted or had a conversation with me would know that........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: March 22, 2009, 12:00:45 AM »

I do believe that for the first time in her life Chrystal finally has a leg to stand on against Ron,

I also think that Mistie holds the key to whatever transpired at that home the night Haleigh came up missing.

I still think Ronald had no business with the children to begin with, he was too busy  chasing little girls to watch one of his own..

I did hear in one of the earlier interviews that Ronald did, One of the media persons asked Ronald directly if it was true that he had another son, and he hesitated for a minute and then said Yes.....so I already knew he was the father of Ambers baby....

I think Cobra has scared Mistie and I also think it wont be long before she is arrested on some smaller charge just to scare her and make her talk.....cant happen too soon for me!

What do you mean  hh?  Can you please explain to me your statement :This WHITE boy Greg is half AFRICAN AMERICAN and HALF WHITE, his mother is BLACK as we can see on his my space page, and if he is the lover of Mistie, then that really shows just what kind of girl she is...  Are you saying because she has a lover that is of mixed heritage that there is something that is less then good about her? 
No Im absolutely not saying that and I would never make any kind of racial comments, because Im not racist, I am referring to his arrest record which includes having drugs that could be looked at as date drugs, and selling narcotics within so many feet of a school dwelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After being shut down on my thoughts about posting someone's pic/info that may be totally unrelated to this case earlier.....I had to log back in and say that HH has never given the impression of having a bias toward race/socio-economic status - unlike others here. And this may be my last post but....I cannot stand the way everybody here feels the need to walk on eggshells and kiss azz in order to codify the mods of this forum. I thought everyone's OPINIONS count - not just some... ok peace out.

lillymarie ~  Go back and read the post hh made again.  I am not saying to walk on eggshells, but I will not allow what I believe to be racist remarks to be made.  I have never asked any one to kiss my ass.  You are being extremely disrespectful to me as a poster and as a moderator.  Yes, opinions do count, but I will not countenance racist remarks.

I wasn't speaking about you directly but you're right I did make a blanket statement. Sorry. But HH has never said the crazzy azz things about mobile homes, pickup trucks, southern ways, etc. that so many others here have. What is the difference really? I mean come on!? I say that I think it MIGHT be inappropriate to post an image of someone who has NEVER been named in ANY WAY as a part of this case and I get slammed. This place is sometimes unbelievable. Are there ANY standards at all?

I am so soryy for post the info and picture on Greg Lewis Page..  I will not post any more pictures...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: March 22, 2009, 12:02:40 AM »

Untrue and uncalled for.  So you get your wish, this is your last post.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: March 22, 2009, 12:04:05 AM »

OK  Monkey's Im out, I have never intended to make a remark that would sound racist, I never would and never have, but I have had to set here day after day and listen to people call people like me from the deep south, hillbillies, white trash, stupid and everything else under the sun and Ive never said anything at all about it........
  This guys arrest record had just been put up and then a poster asked if he was african american and when I answered that question it was in referance to those two things that haad just been posted............Have a good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: March 22, 2009, 12:04:18 AM »

BUMP

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: March 22, 2009, 12:05:18 AM »

OK  Monkey's Im out, I have never intended to make a remark that would sound racist, I never would and never have, but I have had to set here day after day and listen to people call people like me from the deep south, hillbillies, white trash, stupid and everything else under the sun and Ive never said anything at all about it........
  This guys arrest record had just been put up and then a poster asked if he was african american and when I answered that question it was in referance to those two things that haad just been posted............Have a good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH you are fine, I know you didn't mean any harm.  You were just relaying how Cobra is describing Greg.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1433 on: March 22, 2009, 12:09:08 AM »

Monkeys.... I just posted a Prayer Request from Island Monkey in the Prayer Request forum.

Thanks Darla

YW Klaas

HH I didn't take it as racist....I took it that living with one man and children in the house and her having sex with another shows what kind of person she is. And if he is 29 yrs old and her 17 surely that is Stat Rape in my book.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: March 22, 2009, 12:12:09 AM »

HH, I think your run-on sentence in the middle was taken wrong !!   You answered the question about if he was african american, then continued on with your train of thought as to whether Misty was dating a criminal and it looked like the two things were connected when you didn't intend them to be ......

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: March 22, 2009, 12:13:53 AM »

Thanks Darla

YW Klaas

HH I didn't take it as racist....I took it that living with one man and children in the house and her having sex with another shows what kind of person she is. And if he is 29 yrs old and her 17 surely that is Stat Rape in my book.

darla ~  I wish HH had been clearer in her post.  It's hard to read it any other way then in which it was posted:

It doesn't say AGE.  It's all about COLOR.  But I'm done here now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: March 22, 2009, 12:14:14 AM »

It's really hard to describe Greg in any other way than how he has been described by Cobra.  A black man called "white boy greg".  Personally it looks like an oxymoron to me but that's how he has been described.

Misty does not appear to have made many intelligent life choices so far.  The Greg who's photo was posted is a criminal, a drug dealer with a rap sheet.  If this is the same Greg then I'd then I'd say Misty is making more poor choices.  I believe this is what HH was trying to ultimately say.  It was wrong of HH to mention the race of the mother because it really doesn't matter.

Please let's not get into racial issues here, there is enough craziness in this case without dealing with that too.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: March 22, 2009, 12:17:28 AM »

HH, I am sorry that this thing tonight was taken out of the way you meant it. I do read all the posts and I don't see you or anyone one else here at SM make those kinds of comments.
I was following the posts and I didn't make the same connection that the other lady did.
It was bad sentence ?? That was my take . 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: March 22, 2009, 12:19:53 AM »

I am going to bail for the evening also, see you tomorow.
Take care all.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: March 22, 2009, 12:29:12 AM »

It's really hard to describe Greg in any other way than how he has been described by Cobra.  A black man called "white boy greg".  Personally it looks like an oxymoron to me but that's how he has been described.

Misty does not appear to have made many intelligent life choices so far.  The Greg who's photo was posted is a criminal, a drug dealer with a rap sheet.  If this is the same Greg then I'd then I'd say Misty is making more poor choices.  I believe this is what HH was trying to ultimately say.  It was wrong of HH to mention the race of the mother because it really doesn't matter.

Please let's not get into racial issues here, there is enough craziness in this case without dealing with that too.

Well said, Miss Klaas.  All that matters is the content of one's character (can't remember who first said it so well).  Sadly, the new bride of RC probably hasn't enjoyed a whole lot of parental supervision or inspiring role models to guide her along the way from childhood through puberty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.