May 22, 2024, 07:52:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99908 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #520 on: December 04, 2006, 12:43:24 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
CBB - could you do me a favor and replace your signature line with this one I made a little smaller?  The current size blows the margin a bit every time you post.  TIA

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/cbbsigline.gif

You can use it X2 like you have your current one  Wink

I just got back on here and will do it right now...sorry!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #521 on: December 04, 2006, 12:46:57 AM »

All better? Thanks Klaas, sorry for the delay! I was making tea and getting comfy to watch the Line Up repeat.  Embarassed
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: December 04, 2006, 12:47:49 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
What's the name of Guido's attorney in The Netherlands?  I can't even find the who's who thread.   Confused

I think his last name is Sponge.

Thanks.  It's Gerard Spong.  I did a quick google to see what popped up in terms of cases and clients.  I wanted to see if there are any overlaps or coincidences or oddities.   Other than a couple of arsonists, everything else is Holloway!  Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to google past page 4.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: December 04, 2006, 12:49:45 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
All better? Thanks Klaas, sorry for the delay! I was making tea and getting comfy to watch the Line Up repeat.  Embarassed

I'm with you, crazybaby!  Night Monkeys.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: December 04, 2006, 12:49:47 AM »

I just deleted my silly incorrect post in case anyone is wondering.  I was having a blonde moment  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: December 04, 2006, 12:50:46 AM »

Nite Lilpuma!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: December 04, 2006, 12:52:01 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I just deleted my silly incorrect post in case anyone is wondering.  I was having a blonde moment  Wink

ROFL which post?  (mail back at yah Smile )
crazybabyborg
« Reply #527 on: December 04, 2006, 12:56:41 AM »

Jossy: I'm quoting him ( Dompig) verbatum........
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: December 04, 2006, 01:00:21 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

HI Crazy~!! Smile

Go back a few pages.. San and Jackie posted transcripts of tonights Line Up on FOX~!!!!  Smile    It was a god show. Beth was on.. and then Joe T called in and had a hissy fit.. it was amusing as hell.

Thanks Angie,
I went back and read the transcript (thanks you great monkeys) but I was unable to find the part where Taco called in.  Can you tell me what page, please!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #529 on: December 04, 2006, 01:02:33 AM »

If the beach trip never happened, then it pinpoints a little closer exactly when and what Paulus knew. Somebody, please refresh my memory? When was it that Paulus was supposed to be picking Joran up?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: December 04, 2006, 01:03:13 AM »

It was interesting to see the video of Carlos shifting around in his seat
But Yeah Joe that meeting never took place    HA laugh is on you Joe

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: December 04, 2006, 01:05:56 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

HI Crazy~!! Smile

Go back a few pages.. San and Jackie posted transcripts of tonights Line Up on FOX~!!!!  Smile    It was a god show. Beth was on.. and then Joe T called in and had a hissy fit.. it was amusing as hell.

Thanks Angie,
I went back and read the transcript (thanks you great monkeys) but I was unable to find the part where Taco called in.  Can you tell me what page, please!!!

Heli posted this on RU.. I skipped over the rest of it since you read what San and Jackie had posted..

Kim:

Joran's US attorney has joined us on the telephone, welcome Joe

Joe

I've been watching a bunch of fiction and fantasy on your show, misstatements. I don't pay any attention to Jossy, he's made this a joke, he's fabricated false evidence, he's someone who is on the verge of being senile. He has zero credibility.

Let's get back to what you 're talking about, Antonio Carlo didn't say anything to the prosecutor that remotely resembles that Joran had any involvemnt in Natalee's disappearance. Carlo said nothing of the sort, he represents Joran. He was in court last thursday with Karin discussing the closing of this case once and for all. Karin is not bringing this to any court. Antonio never said any such thing and him losing his law license is just preposterous.

People misstate truth and fact, starting with Dr Phil's doctored tape,the false confessions from the jail, including the false affidavit submitted by Beth Twitty in the New York civil case saying Joran was a sexual predator. The person gave her affidavit that it was totally false, she never said that.

So when we start talking about evidence, let's not talk about fantasy like I've heard tonight.

Kim

I did ask Jossy why he hasn't come with that tape, he's going to produce it when the case goes to trial, he will turn it over only then

Joe:

Before the case goes to trial? This guy is a buffoon, he's fabricated witnesses like thejogger, the pipe man, he's lead the police on more wild goose chases

There's no evidence to support anything, when they get Joran to court, which will never happen, then we'll have an intelligent conversation

Kim:

Well okay Joe, I just think whoever did this should be put away and punished.

CRAZY.. it was Joes voice. he was pissed.. very high pitched at the end like he got kicked in the.. BOYS!  lol  Wink  could hardly undertand what he was saying!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: December 04, 2006, 01:16:26 AM »

Jossy said it has been definately been confirmed that they molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness.

Jossy has a tape and he has many copies of it.  He usually makes tapes of people he doesn't trust.  If it is not rape, they strangled her and they did a lot of things to her.  He told Jossy many other things.  He said he will present it to the prosecutor when the case goes to court.

Correction after listening to this again I realized I heard the wrong word.  SORRY ABOUT THAT FOLKS.

Well, there ya go. Broken whatchmacallit in the neck was the chit that would be found.

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: December 04, 2006, 01:24:15 AM »

Leave it to Joe to make an a$$ of himself. LOL.  I hope in the future he has to eat every squeaky word he has ever said!!!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: December 04, 2006, 01:29:09 AM »

this is all fiction and fantasy according to Joe
He claims jossy is a bafoon and senile and lead teh police on a wild
goose chase.. he said beth lied in document in the civil suit about joran being  a sexual predator and that there witness told Joe basically that nothing happen with joran.. He again says he has been in contact with carlos several times and this meeting never took place and in fact
Carlos and Karin were in court together to have joran released as a suspect ...

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: December 04, 2006, 01:29:13 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Jossy said it has been definately been confirmed that they molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness.

Jossy has a tape and he has many copies of it.  He usually makes tapes of people he doesn't trust.  If it is not rape, they strangled her and they did a lot of things to her.  He told Jossy many other things.  He said he will present it to the prosecutor when the case goes to court.

Correction after listening to this again I realized I heard the wrong word.  SORRY ABOUT THAT FOLKS.

Well, there ya go. Broken whatchmacallit in the neck was the chit that would be found.

Sorry, I think ya had it right the first time.

Comes right out of the statements given.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: December 04, 2006, 01:29:32 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"

It was interesting to see the video of Carlos shifting around in his seat
But Yeah Joe that meeting never took place    HA laugh is on you Joe

Smile

Like your avi Sue!!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: December 04, 2006, 01:30:23 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Leave it to Joe to make an a$$ of himself. LOL.  I hope in the future he has to eat every squeaky word he has ever said!!!

well there was one buffoon on the lineup tonight and it wasnt jossy, it was puberty boy !!
lol
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: December 04, 2006, 01:31:00 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"

this is all fiction and fantasy according to Joe
He claims jossy is a bafoon and senile and lead teh police on a wild
goose chase.. he said beth lied in document in the civil suit about joran being  a sexual predator and that there witness told Joe basically that nothing happen with joran.. He again says he has been in contact with carlos several times and this meeting never took place and in fact
Carlos and Karin were in court together to have joran released as a suspect ...

Well they were in court on the 30th to do that, but KJ was supposedly asking for 3 more months to investigate.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: December 04, 2006, 01:31:07 AM »

Well I think it is time Jossy put this tape on National Tv

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.