May 06, 2024, 02:55:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 454533 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: July 08, 2009, 11:16:31 AM »

Either someone wrote it for her, or she found it on the internet, filed under apologies, and just tweaked it. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #781 on: July 08, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »

JSM - I just received the same email and it does appear to be from the email address that Dolce was using.

NOTE:  Dolce is not banned from posting at SM and there was/is nothing stopping her from posting the message herself.

I believe there is: Questions that require answers. I'm sorry, but I think this e-mail was prompted by a threat posted yesterday to send this stuff to her FIL.

I'd forgive a lot if I could just FIND the DA*N picture she used and lay eyes on it's internet resting place! 

CBB, who is her FIL? I read that threat yesterday and was confused over why the in laws etc. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #782 on: July 08, 2009, 11:19:31 AM »

BTW: An "embellishment" is shaving 5 pounds off if posting about your weight, not creating 12 inch twins, texting blow by blow deliveries, and creating homes, drivers, and boarding schools, complete with pictures.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: July 08, 2009, 11:20:23 AM »

I am bringing my own post over here from JSM's blog:

Now I am shaking with fury!!! I am way past mad, and am now white hot. I dispise cruelty and bullies, and yes that is what Dolce was doing! She was flaunting her prettiness, her slimness, her fashionista sense, her two thousand dollar "diaper" bag, her charmed life and cute babies, all to one-up everyone one on this blog. Her snotty remarks about fat people, and how they could not find clothing to fit their bodies because "designer clothing" was not made in sizes larger that a size 2. I beg to differ, as I have "designer clothing" in my closet that fit me just fine. I choose to wear my comfortable clothes because I WANT to, and when I go out I do not feel frumpy. I think a lot of monkeys feel the same way too.

She chose to pretend to be someone she was not because she did not want to be friends, she wanted to be better that anyone else. I am disgusted beyond what words can convey. That is not mental illness. It is MEAN and yes EVIL.

That little statement is just what I would have expected from a coward. JMO

I only add that I felt she would take the coward's way out, and would sneakily e-mail. I am sure A1 got one too, and Boo. I hope A1 is ok, as I haven't seen her anywhere. I so hope she does not get drawn in again. I think Boo is too smart to let that happen, but A1 is sweet and vulnerable. I am worried about her. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: July 08, 2009, 11:21:41 AM »

BTW: An "embellishment" is shaving 5 pounds off if posting about your weight, not creating 12 inch twins, texting blow by blow deliveries, and creating homes, drivers, and boarding schools, complete with pictures.

yeah, and who is "not familiar with" Wal-Mart ?!?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: July 08, 2009, 11:22:17 AM »

AMEN!  I thought that was a strange word to use.  Actually I thought the whole email was weird, and glossed over all of her antics!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: July 08, 2009, 11:23:01 AM »

Amen to that!  By the way, did you know I wear a size 2?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #787 on: July 08, 2009, 11:23:46 AM »

JSM - I just received the same email and it does appear to be from the email address that Dolce was using.

NOTE:  Dolce is not banned from posting at SM and there was/is nothing stopping her from posting the message herself.

I believe there is: Questions that require answers. I'm sorry, but I think this e-mail was prompted by a threat posted yesterday to send this stuff to her FIL.

I'd forgive a lot if I could just FIND the DA*N picture she used and lay eyes on it's internet resting place! 

CBB, who is her FIL? I read that threat yesterday and was confused over why the in laws etc. TIA JSM

I'll be honest, JSM............ I've been told and shown so much and I'm not sure what's alright to divulge and what isn't. I hate to let her off the hook this way, but I'm not entirely comfortable with posting personal information, even Dolce's.

I defer to Klaas on that one.  GOOD QUESTION though, JSM. Nothing wrong with the question.   
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 08, 2009, 11:25:20 AM »

Miss Fanny....I'm worried about you, too.   Your post was everything I've been thinking.........I despise a bully!  You are so right on about her just wanting to be better than everyone. 

I followed the Yellow Brick Road last night myself........amazing what you can find out when someone is stupid enough to give tons of information while "embellishing" their life.  And to think how she bashed Casey Anthony!  I guess there's a little bit of truth in everything this poser had to say as well.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #789 on: July 08, 2009, 11:28:10 AM »

From what little I've seen, YOU probably do!

Hey, add a one in front of that, and that's my GOAL!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: July 08, 2009, 11:30:43 AM »

I was not casting stones at anyone who wears size 2. I am proud for you. At one time in my life, it was a goal I never attained. But I am perfectly satisfied with who and what I am at this point in my life. I just feel women have enough problems with their own body image, and should not be put down by an imaginary woman being cruel. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: July 08, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »

JUST GOT THIS EMAIL 30 MINUTES AGO, DON'T KNOW IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY. JSM Monkeys

I want to apologize for what my embellishments  LIES ...not embellishment LIES!!! have done to those who I came to know very deeply and appreciate whole heartedly. You don't lie to people you whole heartedly appreciate.  I regret that my actions have in turn hurt those and the friendships that I forged here. You regret that you got caught!!   There is a LOT of truth in my posts, actions, and e-mails. REALLY....and who is supposed to believe you now!!  ????

My intent was never to hurt anyone WHAT WAS YOUR INTENT??? and I apologize to everyone that has been affected by me and/or my posts.  Everything that I have ever said or done in regards to missing persons has been true. SO YOU SAY!!   Please keep up the search for Adji Desir, his family is a great family and deserves to have their child returned to them.

I have laughed with you all, cried with you all, and stood in shock with you all through out the entire Caylee case, through personal struggles and battles, through family issues and problems.  IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU ISN'T IT!!   My misrepresentation of myself is not a reflection on any single one of you and again I apologize. YOU BET IT IS NOT A REFLECTION ON ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU!!  Please do not question the genuine hearts of others because of me, there are the most wonderful people on this board who do amazing things.  My sincerity and prayers are/were genuine, and my heart truly does ache for the families of those and for those that are missing. AGAIN SO YOU SAY....THESE WORDS FROM A LIAR MEAN NOTHING!!  THEY ARE SELF SERVING....LOOKING FOR PITY

You all are great people with hearts of gold.  You do amazing work for the missing and are all the better for it.  Well for once you speak the truth!!
I leave you with this apology.  I do not expect forgiveness or forgetting, just hope that you all can see that I never meant to be of hurt or harm to anyone, just a better version of myself than I currently am.  You need help...mental help....  Do not allow my actions to have any bearing on those that were the most closest to me, Always1 and BooMonkey are two of the most amazing women I have ever had the privilege of knowing, each one of amazing character, heart, and mind.  You got that right....so you thought that lying to them made you close to them? You are a FAKE and a FRAUD.

I forever will love you all, BULL SHIT!!!! even though in the end I have caused so much pain.  Do what you do best Monkeys, seek justice for those with no voice and those families holding on to hope, that is where each of you are needed most.

My sincerest apologies to all.

Dolce

So why didn't you post this yourself?  Again you are using others to do your dirty work, your bidding.....just another of your selfish, self-serving actions. Stand up and face the orchestra...you chose the music!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: July 08, 2009, 11:32:36 AM »

I THINK YOU NEED TO ADD ONE MORE PERSON TO YOU POST DOLCE. ISLAND MONKEY DID NOT DESERVE WHAT YOU DID YOU HER. YOUR CRUELTY IS AMAZING, AND YOUR STATEMENT FALLS FAR SHORT OF WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID. I SAID I WOULD STAY OUT OF THIS, AND I SHOULD. IT IS NOT FOR MYSELF I AM SPEAKING. DEENIE WAS CRUSHED BY YOU TOO, AND TRUSTED YOU IMPLICITLY!!!!! I KNOW I AM YELLING, BUT THAT WHOLE STATEMENT WAS A COP OUT!!!! AND YOU NEED TO MAKE BIG AMENDS TO KLAAS, WHO WAS SO GOOD TO YOU!!!!

And lastly, I say EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!

AMEN FANNY~

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: July 08, 2009, 11:33:18 AM »

Never a dull moment, hey?  For some reason, this whole scenario has my old mind reverting to song.        

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/m9FZeNOouMM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/m9FZeNOouMM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGPQVUJqq0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGPQVUJqq0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: July 08, 2009, 11:33:35 AM »

I agree with you Fanny. And frankly I believe she sent that email because she was getting scared that a person was going to send what she all did to her father in law. 

nrcg....I agree....and I hope the email is still sent.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #795 on: July 08, 2009, 11:34:21 AM »

I was not casting stones at anyone who wears size 2. I am proud for you. At one time in my life, it was a goal I never attained. But I am perfectly satisfied with who and what I am at this point in my life. I just feel women have enough problems with their own body image, and should not be put down by an imaginary woman being cruel. JMO

cheers
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: July 08, 2009, 11:38:48 AM »

From what little I've seen, YOU probably do!

Hey, add a one in front of that, and that's my GOAL!   

There ya go, CBB.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: July 08, 2009, 11:39:00 AM »

I am bringing my own post over here from JSM's blog:

Now I am shaking with fury!!! I am way past mad, and am now white hot. I dispise cruelty and bullies, and yes that is what Dolce was doing! She was flaunting her prettiness, her slimness, her fashionista sense, her two thousand dollar "diaper" bag, her charmed life and cute babies, all to one-up everyone one on this blog. Her snotty remarks about fat people, and how they could not find clothing to fit their bodies because "designer clothing" was not made in sizes larger that a size 2. I beg to differ, as I have "designer clothing" in my closet that fit me just fine. I choose to wear my comfortable clothes because I WANT to, and when I go out I do not feel frumpy. I think a lot of monkeys feel the same way too.

She chose to pretend to be someone she was not because she did not want to be friends, she wanted to be better that anyone else. I am disgusted beyond what words can convey. That is not mental illness. It is MEAN and yes EVIL.

That little statement is just what I would have expected from a coward. JMO

I only add that I felt she would take the coward's way out, and would sneakily e-mail. I am sure A1 got one too, and Boo. I hope A1 is ok, as I haven't seen her anywhere. I so hope she does not get drawn in again. I think Boo is too smart to let that happen, but A1 is sweet and vulnerable. I am worried about her. JMO

Fanny, my reaction was the same....the email mad my blood boil....what a coward. IF you had any true remorse and dignity you would have posted it here and then be ready to answer the many questions to follow. Anyone who was sincerely sorry AND wanted forgiveness would have put on her BIG GIRL PANTIES and faced the music.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: July 08, 2009, 11:40:37 AM »

and I DO WEAR SWEATS!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: July 08, 2009, 11:41:05 AM »

It is still all about her isn't it....and she cannot say she lied....lied....lied....that is the word....nine months of lying.  And the horror of it is that she is telling us what to think and how to manage what we do best.  This is a very controlling and manipulative person.  Watch out monkeys...don't get sucked in again.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.