May 21, 2024, 06:15:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 400201 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: August 05, 2009, 10:36:54 PM »

Proof that Buffalo and Big Foots have mated. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1541 on: August 05, 2009, 10:38:50 PM »

Good evening monkeys.  I have been crawling around facebook this afernoon.
Don't know if any of this means anything, but who knows what piece of information is worth something.

First, when did Hotshot move to Birmingham, Alabama (No I don't think she did, but that is what it says on her facebook.) She is friends with Charles Croes, Debbie, Alberto Groenemeldt and of course Dave (but not Robin).

Dave followed Mark Purcell actions and made everything on his site private. Robin's is still like it was but she has deleated Mark Purcell and Debbie as friends.

Finally, does any one know where Julia Renfro is from? On Debbie's page she has a lot of Renfro's listed as friends, but they are all from the states.

Still love this one 

I think Renho is from the Tampa area.  Renfro is a married name.  Father is a lawyer named Julius. I can't remember her
maiden name.

Blonde or Klaas will know.
Sasquatch 

Wreck, I think you forgot part of it!  

Sasquatch-Ho
"Ho" is her middle name!

That's right!     Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1542 on: August 05, 2009, 10:44:18 PM »

Proof that Buffalo and Big Foots have mated. 
  Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: August 05, 2009, 10:46:12 PM »

Don't know if any of this means anything, but who knows what piece of information is worth something.

First, when did Hotshot move to Birmingham, Alabama (No I don't think she did, but that is what it says on her facebook.) She is friends with Charles Croes, Debbie, Alberto Groenemeldt and of course Dave (but not Robin).

Dave followed Mark Purcell actions and made everything on his site private. Robin's is still like it was but she has deleated Mark Purcell and Debbie as friends.

Finally, does any one know where Julia Renfro is from? On Debbie's page she has a lot of Renfro's listed as friends, but they are all from the states.

Still love this one 

I've seen a few lie about where they live, change their name, etc. and then try to make friends online with persons of interest in Natalee's case.  Never seen them accomplish much by doing it, but they're still doing it!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: August 05, 2009, 10:48:50 PM »

Still love this one 

I've seen a few lie about where they live, change their name, etc. and then try to make friends online with persons of interest in Natalee's case.  Never seen them accomplish much by doing it, but they're still doing it!   
I found this interesting.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: August 05, 2009, 10:49:30 PM »

Has anyone ever found that Angela might be Julia's sister....Also Guess what I think Julia's Mother's maiden name is White.....There was a codetalker that used the name Christy White......((edit)) Renfro and ((edit))Renfro at the same address in Winter Park Fl...along with ((edit))Renfro and ((edit))Renfro....Could Angela be the Sister of Julia?   

Renfro's sister's last name (married) is ((edit)).

Klass you can delete it if I should not have posted it.
 I had this picture saved and marked Julia's sister Aaron Margo

I found this. 

EDIT:  Let's try not to involve too many names here.  We can't be held accountable for what our relatives do 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:25:59 PM by klaasend » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: August 05, 2009, 11:03:33 PM »

Has anyone ever found that Angela might be Julia's sister....Also Guess what I think Julia's Mother's maiden name is White.....There was a codetalker that used the name Christy White......Angela Rae Renfro and Julia Christine Renfro at the same address in Winter Park Fl...along with Lois White Renfro and Ray Hornor Renfro....Could Angela be the Sister of Julia?   

Renfro's sister's last name (married) is Emory.

Klass you can delete it if I should not have posted it.
 I had this picture saved and marked Julia's sister Aaron Margo

I found this. 
Yes I wondered at one time if Christy White the codetalker was maybe Julia...But that was a farfetched idea....I also think that I remember that Christy White might have been that female reporter that was found hanging with Her hands in Her pockets.....   Julia does supposedly have a sister named Angela that lives in Hawaii....Best I Remember....

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: August 05, 2009, 11:08:56 PM »

Still love this one 

I found this interesting.

I figured that Dave would make his private.  I'm sure he was told immediately that we were discussing it.  No telling what else he was told along with that.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: August 05, 2009, 11:09:48 PM »

You are right Hotping.

I did a bad job of copy and paste but the top part of that post from April 08,2008, is yours.
It is from the Shango thread.

Somewhere there is her first marriage announcement.

She has one sister named Margo and the one named Angela who lives in Hawaii and is married to a wind surfer

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: August 05, 2009, 11:23:52 PM »

I'm calling it a night.  Here is a link to GM cached postings found by google and then clicking cache.  If it shouldn't be here please delete it.  Thought you would enjoy reading what was being said at GM site that was cached on the internet:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:22lAy-eprRkJ:goldmonkey.org/index.php%3Faction%3Dprintpage%3Btopic%3D1110.0+idiotsfoundonline&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: August 05, 2009, 11:57:19 PM »

You are right Hotping.

I did a bad job of copy and paste but the top part of that post from April 08,2008, is yours.

She has one sister named Margo and the one named Angela who lives in Hawaii and is married to a wind surfer
I remember that all now.....I believe that Julia owns a home in Florida...I wonder why an expat would want to own a home in the states.....Since Aruba is Sooo Wonderful! 

In God We Trust!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1551 on: August 05, 2009, 11:59:11 PM »

Still love this one 

I think Renho is from the Tampa area.  Renfro is a married name.  Father is a lawyer named Julius. I can't remember her
maiden name.

Blonde or Klaas will know.
Sasquatch 

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: August 06, 2009, 12:00:18 AM »

I'm calling it a night.  Here is a link to GM cached postings found by google and then clicking cache.  If it shouldn't be here please delete it.  Thought you would enjoy reading what was being said at GM site that was cached on the internet:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:22lAy-eprRkJ:goldmonkey.org/index.php%3Faction%3Dprintpage%3Btopic%3D1110.0+idiotsfoundonline&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Good night Blue Moon!  Thanks for the link!   an angelic monkey

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1553 on: August 06, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »

Good night Blue Moon!  Thanks for the link!   an angelic monkey

Yepperz....a lot to read there from 3 plus months ago.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: August 06, 2009, 01:05:23 AM »

You are right Hotping.

I remember that all now.....I believe that Julia owns a home in Florida...I wonder why an expat would want to own a home in the states.....Since Aruba is Sooo Wonderful! 

She doesn't trust the plasstic surgeons in Aruba. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: August 06, 2009, 01:09:40 AM »

You are right Hotping.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: August 06, 2009, 01:10:06 AM »

You are right Hotping.

LMAO....You are most likely right about that.....   Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1557 on: August 06, 2009, 01:12:40 AM »

Hi Monkeys!! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: August 06, 2009, 01:13:58 AM »

Hi mytime!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1559 on: August 06, 2009, 01:17:08 AM »

Hi mytime!

Musings anybody??   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.