May 03, 2024, 04:22:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 262290 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: July 24, 2010, 04:32:48 PM »

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

~~~

How many of us are calling BS on this????!!!!!!!!  Who takes a fussy lil one with an earache, and likely running a fever, for a ride on rural (probably unpaved and bumpy) roads to soothe her? 

IMO, this ain't gonna fly with anyone who has ever tended to a fussy lil one with an earache.  Those who have likely spent countless hours walking back n forth, and/or rocking those lil ones to sleep, then holding em while they sleep, cuz ya don't dare move or they wake up and start fussing all over again. 

I am still 10 pages behind. I had to post that I think this story is full of crapola. This is so sad. I am not feeling good about this right now. I am praying in the next 10 pages this story will have the happy ending we all want.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #681 on: July 24, 2010, 04:31:49 PM »

What was interesting, to me, on that page was the comment about Terri's emails saying how Kyron annoyed and angered her. 

It almost seems she had grown to hate him!  One backhand too many, huh, Terri!  Little kids can tell when you hate them!  No wonder he wanted to stay with his real mother.  Poor Kyron!

I don't think it had anything to do with jealousy or hatred for or getting even with Dad.  No plot for money...  Just Terri and her hatred for Kyron...

My opinion

ITA..She had a new baby..I think she is a baby person and toddler person more then a child person.  James leaving earlier, Kyron missing..but the love of her life is now gone too..Kiara.  To some women their children are more like status symbols and possessions then little people.

And let's face it , as kids grow it only gets more demanding..not less.  Sure infants take full time care, but so does any child at any age ..each stage they go through has it's ups and downs.  I just think Terri could not take the demands of a living, breathing , walking and talking child for too long.  I mean she is a stay at home Mom..but her schedule from that Friday doesn't really show her staying at home.  It also shows her only giving minor attention to the kids..leaving Kyron early in the hallway of the school, Kitty supposedly with an earache out shopping and going to the gym on a cold rainy day.  Nope, Terri seems to be a person with needs and making sure all her needs get met..regardless of what others may need or want.  Just selfish to me.
I can only offer what I have experienced. When I was 17, I became a Red Cross volunteer at my local hospital. First day I was sent to the hospital employee daycare - that was across the street - same side as the hospital. I worked two volunteer shifts and was then Hired as a part time employee. I remained a part time employee for the next 4.5 years. Gypsy I met up with the full time workers as time went on. I can tell you that some of the full time employees " head teachers" .. me thinking back in retrospect.. I would never leave my Daughter with even for an hour if she was a toddler. These people had master degrees in the field of children. Some of them at times.. I just shook my head. I thought WHY did you choose your profession to work with young children..when I can clearly see YOU Do not LIKE them. It was so obvious it was sick at times. Was almost like they chose the career/position so they could " Control" the children. Not out of love, or of positive. But that they could " control" all the little ones. Does that make sense? Was one woman in particular and I loathed her. Sometimes we would be " stuck " together at night. Till 7pm. I will never forget one child " Damon" .. he was the sweetest, giggly, loving, incredible little boy. He was not a full time child. He was there this one night, Dinner was served. Was catered in food for all the children. No one had to cook anything.  Damon was being all silly, not anything out of the ordinary. He was 4 yrs old. He was sitting at the table with about 5 other children. They were eating hot dogs.  Damon was being his normal and was not thinking about "chewing" and he started to choke on his hot dog. I was 18 at the time.  I looked to the head teacher who was standing just feet away from Damon. I yelled at her ..OMG Damon is Choking!!
Because he clearly could no longer make any sounds and he was grasping at his throat -
I got up and she said - It's its his fault .. IF DAMON would pay attention to his food and not being a comedian .. I yelled her at the top of my lungs - HE IS CHOKING .. I went and I grabbed him by his arms and Yanked them straight up in the air - and Out popped the hot dog piece. She is a person that made a career of taking care of little children. Why? I don't know. It was clear and obvious in many accounts ( not just this one) .. she hated kids.
She never told his Mother that night, when she came, that he choked. She never said a word. From than on out - she was my Nemesis. When I was there late at night, I would watch Damon (when he was there, as if he was my son) because I knew she hated him. For what reason ... I have no clue. He was the sweetest little boy, never to offer up trouble.  I think it was because of skin color. Irregardless if that was it, ( that was my hinky because she treated all children of color less than) Her merit may have been in her education. I would not let her watch my dog, let alone my child. She had been there for over 9 yrs prior to me joining. UGGH SIGH.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 24, 2010, 04:43:35 PM »

I'm going to go ahead and post this...

take it for what it's worth... but I believe the person believes they really saw this... the only thing that could explain it away is someone who looked exactly like kyron and had the same kind of glasses etc was there instead of kyron, and he had to be with someone who looked exactly like someone else in this case. 

for some time now I was told by a person they had seen kyron at the airport with some lady, standing in line... they said they were positive it was kyron... they described the lady who he was with, which at the time there were no pics to compare this lady too... all they know is that it was not terri, but the person had red hair... so we kept looking for photos to match up to see if anyone was the person they saw....

they had called the tip line but never knew if le was looking at this or not, le never called back so they did not know... they had left detailed info... so we just kept looking for photos to try to find this lady they had seen with kyron... people with red hair kept popping up but not the person... so for a long time now have been looking for photos...

the other day I got some more numbers for this person to call and they called them and talked to fbi.. fbi said well does a child have a ticket in their name... and the person said they did not know but just get the tapes at the airport and look at them... this person even offered to pay for getting the tapes etc.. this person is a profession in one of the highest senses, and they are no kook.  they are very credible...  they don't believe anyone is going to look at the tapes.. who needs a ticket with a child's name, there are security cameras all over the airport, they could look at them..

question is... are they going to look... and if not, why not...

and if they don't I am going to keep harping all over about it.. they need to look at those airport tapes... why would they not look?  or did they, and this is what is going on now?  I dont know, but the person feels they were just blowing her off.  this person finally said go ahead and post it, because they don't believe anyone is doing anything. 

Thank you Skye for this information. Wow, that has got to be frustrating for the person who saw this. Why would they not look is what I wonder. Hmmm

You know what has been bothering me and I don't know if anyone else saw this person. But when I was on DeDe's twitter, I was going from person to person and DeDe was tweeting with someone who was anti human trafficking. I didn't get a chance to really look into her and unfortunately I didnt' write down the name. did anyone else?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: July 24, 2010, 04:49:27 PM »

This has prob already been brought up. I don't know the answer. Does Dede have children?

Her myspace has a photo of a baby boy .. her myspace is private, yet her main photo is a baby boy. Her profile name is Deedle. ( I am assuming it is a boy in the photo).
http://www.myspace.com/dedejustdede

According to her cousin, DeDe has no children.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #684 on: July 24, 2010, 04:52:27 PM »

What I meant by my post of Damon...Some people are strange when it comes to kids. Not even talking about Step Parents. But there is that wonder " within some humans " irregardless if they have had their own children, stepchildren or are childless.. that they have this " weird issue" with kids .. just because.  With that, they, chose " child care or childhood education as their education/profession/career" - and you wonder WHY?

They for whatever reason cannot be on the same level as a child. They do not enjoy them, nor offer positive anything. They find self empowerment-  That they feel some sort of power trip over the kids/small and impressionable .. and they enjoy it. Its very sick and wrong.

Don't know if Terri fits this description, but she made mention in her resume online in linkden or whatever that is - she is noted for working with children that have issues/health/learning disabilities etc. Which Klaas said a bit ago - that she felt Terri embellished her resume.
I do too. I think she offered up everything she could/even embellished thinking she would be able to find a job ..at any account/working within the public school system. To be hired period. Offering up tags of specialized teaching. I don't know what to think of Terri yet today. I am at my wits end. Like everyone. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: July 24, 2010, 04:54:31 PM »

What a very nice hat tip to the sluethers everywhere. This quote just made me cry:

"Fear the man who claims to know the truth, follow the man who seeks it."

Hmm though. An opinionated snoop? Is that a good thing?... LOL!

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/armchair_detectives_true-crime.html

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 24, 2010, 04:55:32 PM »

What was interesting, to me, on that page was the comment about Terri's emails saying how Kyron annoyed and angered her. 

It almost seems she had grown to hate him!  One backhand too many, huh, Terri!  Little kids can tell when you hate them!  No wonder he wanted to stay with his real mother.  Poor Kyron!

I don't think it had anything to do with jealousy or hatred for or getting even with Dad.  No plot for money...  Just Terri and her hatred for Kyron...

My opinion

ITA..She had a new baby..I think she is a baby person and toddler person more then a child person.  James leaving earlier, Kyron missing..but the love of her life is now gone too..Kiara.  To some women their children are more like status symbols and possessions then little people.

And let's face it , as kids grow it only gets more demanding..not less.  Sure infants take full time care, but so does any child at any age ..each stage they go through has it's ups and downs.  I just think Terri could not take the demands of a living, breathing , walking and talking child for too long.  I mean she is a stay at home Mom..but her schedule from that Friday doesn't really show her staying at home.  It also shows her only giving minor attention to the kids..leaving Kyron early in the hallway of the school, Kitty supposedly with an earache out shopping and going to the gym on a cold rainy day.  Nope, Terri seems to be a person with needs and making sure all her needs get met..regardless of what others may need or want.  Just selfish to me.
I can only offer what I have experienced. When I was 17, I became a Red Cross volunteer at my local hospital. First day I was sent to the hospital employee daycare - that was across the street - same side as the hospital. I worked two volunteer shifts and was then Hired as a part time employee. I remained a part time employee for the next 4.5 years. Gypsy I met up with the full time workers as time went on. I can tell you that some of the full time employees " head teachers" .. me thinking back in retrospect.. I would never leave my Daughter with even for an hour if she was a toddler. These people had master degrees in the field of children. Some of them at times.. I just shook my head. I thought WHY did you choose your profession to work with young children..when I can clearly see YOU Do not LIKE them. It was so obvious it was sick at times. Was almost like they chose the career/position so they could " Control" the children. Not out of love, or of positive. But that they could " control" all the little ones. Does that make sense? Was one woman in particular and I loathed her. Sometimes we would be " stuck " together at night. Till 7pm. I will never forget one child " Damon" .. he was the sweetest, giggly, loving, incredible little boy. He was not a full time child. He was there this one night, Dinner was served. Was catered in food for all the children. No one had to cook anything.  Damon was being all silly, not anything out of the ordinary. He was 4 yrs old. He was sitting at the table with about 5 other children. They were eating hot dogs.  Damon was being his normal and was not thinking about "chewing" and he started to choke on his hot dog. I was 18 at the time.  I looked to the head teacher who was standing just feet away from Damon. I yelled at her ..OMG Damon is Choking!!
Because he clearly could no longer make any sounds and he was grasping at his throat -
I got up and she said - It's its his fault .. IF DAMON would pay attention to his food and not being a comedian .. I yelled her at the top of my lungs - HE IS CHOKING .. I went and I grabbed him by his arms and Yanked them straight up in the air - and Out popped the hot dog piece. She is a person that made a career of taking care of little children. Why? I don't know. It was clear and obvious in many accounts ( not just this one) .. she hated kids.
She never told his Mother that night, when she came, that he choked. She never said a word. From than on out - she was my Nemesis. When I was there late at night, I would watch Damon (when he was there, as if he was my son) because I knew she hated him. For what reason ... I have no clue. He was the sweetest little boy, never to offer up trouble.  I think it was because of skin color. Irregardless if that was it, ( that was my hinky because she treated all children of color less than) Her merit may have been in her education. I would not let her watch my dog, let alone my child. She had been there for over 9 yrs prior to me joining. UGGH SIGH.

TY Deenie..what a sad story , that poor little fellow. I am glad you were there to look out for him.  Yes , I have noticed that in some day care's..they seem to have favorites they like and favorites they like to hate.  I think Kitty maybe better off with her Dad then her Mom.  If Intel has daycare he can take her to work and pick her up after work.  Kaine by all appearances seems to be a hands on Dad. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #687 on: July 24, 2010, 04:55:44 PM »

That's what bothers me just because DeDe seems to be up to her eyeballs in something, her brother and parents could be very decent people and are tormented enough with what is going on with all this.
ITA with this nrcg.  The cousin came across as (and made the family seem) very caring.  People who involve themselves in stuff like this seem to have the idea that the actions they take are in a vacuum ... oblivious to how devastating it will be to their family.  I hope that when DDS sees how this is affecting her family she'll change her mind and give LE her full cooperation.
That is one thing that has always overwhelmed me, the person who has committed a crime, all the family, friends, and others whose lives will never be the same because of it.  I hope DeDe does do the right thing.

Good afternoon, Monkey's,

I enjoy all your thoughts, posts and links. . They must have some Doo Doo on DeDe.  People magazine "outed" her along with every media known to mankind.

Monday will be the Full Moon, should be interesting.    Justice for Kyron.
Full Moon    I am hoping since DeDe's dad is in LE he will do what he can to convince her to tell all. But at the same time, that is his only daughter, and I'm sure very protective of her, terrible position for any parent to be in.

NoRose,

DD's father has heart problems according to the Cousin.  I agree any parent, guardian, grandparents would be appalled.
These are tough chicks, geez, don't think Pop will have an influence on DD.

Monday "Dateline" will be covering the case,Tuesday a scheculed Presser. Perhaps this is why Kaine looked pleased the day
we saw him leave after a three hour update, he knows a conclusion is coming.

Yes, Pop did look protective of his daughter with giving her a ride, was easy for him, no comment, no comment, poor guy.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #688 on: July 24, 2010, 04:58:45 PM »

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

~~~

How many of us are calling BS on this????!!!!!!!!  Who takes a fussy lil one with an earache, and likely running a fever, for a ride on rural (probably unpaved and bumpy) roads to soothe her? 

IMO, this ain't gonna fly with anyone who has ever tended to a fussy lil one with an earache.  Those who have likely spent countless hours walking back n forth, and/or rocking those lil ones to sleep, then holding em while they sleep, cuz ya don't dare move or they wake up and start fussing all over again. 

I am still 10 pages behind. I had to post that I think this story is full of crapola. This is so sad. I am not feeling good about this right now. I am praying in the next 10 pages this story will have the happy ending we all want.

Don't feel bad.....I'm a Mod and am always 10 pages (AT LEAST) behind in threads that hit 50 in 2 days or less Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: July 24, 2010, 05:01:39 PM »

What I meant by my post of Damon...Some people are strange when it comes to kids. Not even talking about Step Parents. But there is that wonder " within some humans " irregardless if they have had their own children, stepchildren or are childless.. that they have this " weird issue" with kids .. just because.  With that, they, chose " child care or childhood education as their education/profession/career" - and you wonder WHY?

They for whatever reason cannot be on the same level as a child. They do not enjoy them, nor offer positive anything. They find self empowerment-  That they feel some sort of power trip over the kids/small and impressionable .. and they enjoy it. Its very sick and wrong.

Don't know if Terri fits this description, but she made mention in her resume online in linkden or whatever that is - she is noted for working with children that have issues/health/learning disabilities etc. Which Klaas said a bit ago - that she felt Terri embellished her resume.
I do too. I think she offered up everything she could/even embellished thinking she would be able to find a job ..at any account/working within the public school system. To be hired period. Offering up tags of specialized teaching. I don't know what to think of Terri yet today. I am at my wits end. Like everyone. 

Actually over at Blink's site someone did look over Terri's resume and found it to be false in some areas.  Those areas at the bottom that she expresses she has experience in dealing with learning disabilities, etc.  She threw in several  by initials...example ADD, ADHD, then a slew more.  Well a poster there with experience in that area could not vet some of the initials to correspond to a disability or disease.  The conclusion was she just made them up to look like she had al this experience when infact she only thaught one school year.  Unbelievable.   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #690 on: July 24, 2010, 05:01:28 PM »

This has prob already been brought up. I don't know the answer. Does Dede have children?

Her myspace has a photo of a baby boy .. her myspace is private, yet her main photo is a baby boy. Her profile name is Deedle. ( I am assuming it is a boy in the photo).
http://www.myspace.com/dedejustdede

According to her cousin, DeDe has no children.
Thank You Seeme - I wonder who this little boy is? That she made him her Myspace main photo?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: July 24, 2010, 05:07:12 PM »

May have already been posted but......

I read that this is where DeDe was working June 4th when she took off at 11:15am and nobody could find her:

http://www.westwindfarmstudio.com/
1300 NW Old Germantown Rd.
Portland, OR 97231

I checked out the different services offered there. Some of the stuff seems really hinky and that is my opinion. There is one Maryellen person there who studies mysticism, astrology and what not. I'm not judging this as a whole persay especially since I have no idea what the exact nature of practice is being done by these people but sometimes that type of influence leads to beliefs that in my opinion are man made avenues for exploitation and more. I have also noticed in cases past that holistic pratices do tend to go hand in hand with homeopathic medicinal abuse and other...just saying.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: July 24, 2010, 05:10:48 PM »

Dateline NBC - Covering the Kyron Horman case

airs July 26, Monday 10p/9p C

More info and an article at this link:

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/22/4733773-covering-the-kyron-horman-case

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #693 on: July 24, 2010, 05:09:54 PM »

Actually over at Blink's site someone did look over Terri's resume and found it to be false in some areas.  Those areas at the bottom that she expresses she has experience in dealing with learning disabilities, etc.  She threw in several  by initials...example ADD, ADHD, then a slew more.  Well a poster there with experience in that area could not vet some of the initials to correspond to a disability or disease.  The conclusion was she just made them up to look like she had al this experience when infact she only thaught one school year.  Unbelievable.   
Gypsy that is why I wonder ..about Terri ..she chose the profession of teaching. Fine. Ok. No problem. Yet she remains unemployed. Granted it does depend on the area your living in if - teaching positions are available. Many school systems have had huge layoffs. But on the flip side there are many " Young People" that do not have Terri's education/as a Teacher - that are hired and are working. Still paying off their college expenses and making salary's that are under 30-25k a year. Teaching working. I just do not get it? Why has she not been able to find employment. I think jmo ..she really wasn't pressing the issue much. That she offered up her information as an unemployed teacher ..yet was not really out there searching for employment. That I MUST find a teaching position. Again she boggles my mind.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: July 24, 2010, 05:13:23 PM »

So witch Dr. was Terri Horman taking Kyron to?!?
I mean which.

And for what exactly?

Do we know what the reason for the alleged appt. was?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: July 24, 2010, 05:14:51 PM »

I don't know if this article has been posted yet..if so sorry for the duplicate.

http://www.katu.com/news/99146044.html

SNIP/

Spicher has often been seen chauffeuring Terri Horman to and from the family’s rural Northwest Portland home when Terri still lived there.

Healthy living is what brought Terri Horman and Dede Spicher together. The two met at the Edge Gym in Beaverton, KATU News learned. Spicher also apprenticed with the local author of the book "Grocery Gardening."

As for work, Spicher has a business connected to her name called DLS Enterprises. The address in Beaverton is a P.O. box stop.

/SNIP

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 24, 2010, 05:15:51 PM »

It seems that everyone has pretty much come to the same conclusion that little Kitty most likely either did not have an ear ache or that Terri allowed her to suffer by instead driving her around instead.

Did Kyron perhaps have an ear ache?

Wouldn't Kaine know if either Kitty or Kyron had been complaining/crying if so?

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: July 24, 2010, 05:19:20 PM »

Deenie, was Terri actually looking for work as a teacher?  I thought she was a stay-at-home Mom until Kiara got older. 

A lot of us get teaching degrees, because that's what our parents insist on when we go to college.  It doesn't mean we ever wanted to be a teacher.  I like kids, but I didn't like teaching.  Maybe Terri liked teaching but didn't like kids much.  Quien sabe!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: July 24, 2010, 05:21:00 PM »

And another thing did Kyron have known allergies besides bee stings?

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: July 24, 2010, 05:22:52 PM »

Dateline NBC - Covering the Kyron Horman case

airs July 26, Monday 10p/9p C

More info and an article at this link:

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/22/4733773-covering-the-kyron-horman-case

That looks good, Wyks!  Maybe I can catch it online afterwards. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.