May 07, 2024, 12:36:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 110800 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: October 13, 2010, 04:36:34 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
10/13/2010 Motion --Defendant's; for Transcription Services
10/13/2010 Notice of Filing --Entomoligist Evidence List
10/13/2010 Notice of Taking Deposition(s) Via Skype

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: October 13, 2010, 05:09:09 PM »

Why does Laura being a no-show not surprise me? LOL 

She is ill....yeah well
I bet her bowels HAVE turned to water cuz she knows she is a liar and she knows she got caught. I would almost be willing to give her a pass if it will show who put her up to that crazy idea, Bozo, Sindy or both.

Lmao her bowels turned to water!!! I bet so!!! If I was in her shoes I would have made sure I had plenty of toilet paper and pepto bismo!!

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: October 13, 2010, 07:09:50 PM »

NOTICE:  THE SITE WILL BE DOWN TONIGHT FOR SERVER MAINTENANCE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO. DOWNTIME WILL BE...

6PM - 7PM PST
8PM - 9PM CENTRAL
9PM - 10PM ET
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: October 13, 2010, 08:50:31 PM »

She is ill....yeah well
I bet her bowels HAVE turned to water cuz she knows she is a liar and she knows she got caught. I would almost be willing to give her a pass if it will show who put her up to that crazy idea, Bozo, Sindy or both.

No pass from me. I want heads to start rolling in this case.
It's been going on way too long.....

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #964 on: October 14, 2010, 04:15:06 AM »

Call me crazy, but I though pro bono meabt without charging $. For free.  Use your own resources.
I want the whole defense team behind bars.
I want all the A's behind bars.
I want LB locked up and I want her to confess as to who put her up to falsifying records.Cindy (most likely) or Bozo.

Tell me what ya want, what ya really really want..... LOL I could not resist

It is unreal to me the lives that have been changed forever by the Anthonys.  Everyone and everything that comes in contact with them comes away damaged....EVIL!!!
I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want!!!!
Is exactly what Curly said.  Lock 'em up, throw away the key AFTER they tell us the TRUTH!
And you know what?  I can handle the truth, what I can't handle is the casual deceitfulness of the A's and their minions.

Just goes to show you the character of people they surround themselves with.  I don't care if is my best friend or family member.  I ain't lyin' for nobody!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: October 14, 2010, 09:40:56 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/101310-new-developments-in-anthony-case
New developments in Anthony case

Updated: Thursday, 14 Oct 2010, 12:56 AM EDT
Published : Thursday, 14 Oct 2010, 12:56 AM EDT
ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Laura Buchanan, the Texas Equusearch volunteer who claims to have searched the exact area of Suburban Drive where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found three months later, asked that her deposition be canceled on Wednesday. Buchanan was scheduled to answer questions under oath via the Internet.

Last month, discovery documents revealed that another Equusearch volunteer told investigators Buchanan may have falsified her search documents.

In another big development, Casey Anthony’s defense team will get to do their own examination of some of the state's evidence against their client. Bug expert Timothy Huntington will get to look at the coffin flies which prosecutors say were found in the trunk of Casey's car, along with larvae from a trash bag and paper towels also found in the truck of the car.

Another defense expert will get to examine a hair found in the trunk of Casey's car which prosecutors say came from a dead body.

Prosecutors have scheduled depositions with Roy Kronk and Brandon Sparks. Sparks told Casey's defense team that Kronk told him, weeks before finding Caylee, to watch the news, because he'd seen her skull and knew where the missing two year old was.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: October 14, 2010, 12:34:24 PM »

Greeneyes was recently in Orlando......she went to the area around Hopespring...here is her post from the banning thread

« Reply #1582 on: October 12, 2010, 09:44:31 PM »

We got there just as school was getting out. So street was very busy. I just stood there and cried. To see how close Caylee was to home but how close she was to the street. It was like all Casey did was pull her car over and open the trunk and take a couple steps and toss her. It really was that close to the street. Went by the evil house. I don't think the A's live there anymore. The yard was cut but the flag is the same as it's been since the beginning and the decoration on the door. It looked like the bedroom windows had plastic containers in front of them. All the neighbors had Halloween stuff out. I really think they might have saved the house but they aren't living there. The house is very little and the street is very narrow. I don't think two cars can pass each other at the same time.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: October 14, 2010, 12:36:39 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Anthony Defense Gets OK To Look At Coffin Flies,Caylee's Hair
10/13/10

thanks trim.....I am going to have to go reread the finding of the coffin flies....for some reason I can't remember a thing about the report...I need more coffee I think!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: October 14, 2010, 12:38:37 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I actually think it's good news that Laura B. cancelled her depo.  Why, you may ask?  I think it's another nail in the defense's, um, well, defense.   She is obviously a liar, and it's possible that she could turn on those who connived with her to falsify the TES document.  I firmly believe that she did doctor the search form and try to pressure Joe Jordan into saying he was with her on Suburban Drive.  So her pathetic, tissue-thin ploy to get out of the depo says to me, "Uh-Oh, I done fell into a mess of it now!"  What I would love to see is her rat out the man, (or woman, Cindy, perhaps,) behind the curtain.  She ought to be punished for her wrongdoing, but I'd give that up to see real charges for the puppetmaster, (mistress.)   Come on, LDB and JA--Let's apply some pressure on that wound.  That's how we start healing the situation!

Hi Monka!! I agree...I think LB is in deep poop and her attorney is trying to find a way out and no one is giving her any TP!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: October 14, 2010, 12:40:20 PM »

Isn't it interesting that the pro bono attorney is now asking the court for money?  Rather ridiculous figures at that - $600.00 for airfare to just Ohio when they have flights everyday for $79.00 each way.  Why is she going to Ohio anyway? $1500 for per diem expenses ?  $4000 for travel back and forth to Orlando? GIVE ME A BREAK.........It is not an hour and a half drive. What is she going to do FLY?

Who do they think they are billing here Donald Trump?

if you didn’t see Ann Finnel’s costly motion for money, read it below........  According to the file it says Finnel will need:  $5000.00 for investigation funds, $7500.00 for cross examination fees, and $1000.00 in copying fees, $4000.00 to travel back and forth from Jacksonville to Orlando, Air travel of $1500.00, and trial, jury selection no estimate is given.  A total of more than $19,000.00+! I wonder if she is aware that this is a case, where the taxpayers are paying the bill for a murderer?  I hope the Judge denies all of this, what happened to pro-bono?  Remember the Judge said 15 days for a motion to be heard.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=57182987

Hi Ono!  I have been waiting to see the ruling on this one!  How can JP possibly authorize this? 

Hi Sunny!!  It's going to be interesting, fo sho!

IIRC there are a whole lot more motions filed that JP didn't rule on in this last flurry....I think we can expect another flurry soon!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: October 14, 2010, 12:42:06 PM »

H/T Muzikman
10/12/2010 Stipulation Re Exam Of Evidence - Huntington
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/57237092/10122010-Stipulation-Re-Exam-Of-Evidence---Huntington

10/12/2010 Stipulation Re Exam of Evidence - Petraco
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/57237200/10122010-Stipulation-Re-Exam-of-Evidence---Petraco

thanks trim and MM...anyone notice Kc's 'signature.' ????  she thinks she is a frigging rock star giving out autographs!!  BIOTCH!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: October 14, 2010, 12:43:13 PM »

Stopping in to let you all know that if you want to watch how Judge Perry runs his courtroom go to Insession on TruTv.  Dr. Cecil Wecht and also Dr. G will be testifying about a different trial.  This will give you all a good overview of what to expect in Casey's trial.

Hi Ro...I was actually watching a bit of of it....thanks for the heads up

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: October 14, 2010, 12:44:41 PM »

Call me crazy, but I though pro bono meabt without charging $. For free.  Use your own resources.
I want LB locked up and I want her to confess as to who put her up to falsifying records.Cindy (most likely) or Bozo.

It is unreal to me the lives that have been changed forever by the Anthonys.  Everyone and everything that comes in contact with them comes away damaged....EVIL!!!

curly and akmom!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: October 14, 2010, 12:49:09 PM »

Stopping in to let you all know that if you want to watch how Judge Perry runs his courtroom go to Insession on TruTv.  Dr. Cecil Wecht and also Dr. G will be testifying about a different trial.  This will give you all a good overview of what to expect in Casey's trial.

Thanks, Rowanvamp0!

O/T: Oh, I left you a reply to your request here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1238905#msg1238905

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: October 14, 2010, 12:49:19 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Does Cindy Anthony Believe a Car is More Important Than Caylee?
10/13/10

thanks trim!  and again bullstopper has hit the nail on the head

Faced with what would appear to any rational person to be indicators of harmful events befalling their loved ones, Mr. and Mrs. Anthony first park the car in the garage, then open it up to air it out, and remove the battery to prevent “someone” from taking the car.  They do not call the police.  They do not report either Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony missing.  The primary concern of the Anthonys is preventing “someone” from coming “home” and taking the car.

they BOTH smell decomp but they do NOT call the police...........

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: October 14, 2010, 12:50:01 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
10/13/2010 Motion --Defendant's; for Transcription Services
10/13/2010 Notice of Filing --Entomoligist Evidence List

thanks trim

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: October 14, 2010, 12:51:07 PM »

H/T Muzikman
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/57237092/10122010-Stipulation-Re-Exam-Of-Evidence---Huntington

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/57237200/10122010-Stipulation-Re-Exam-of-Evidence---Petraco

thanks trim and MM...anyone notice Kc's 'signature.' ????  she thinks she is a frigging rock star giving out autographs!!  BIOTCH!!

I'd love to rock her.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: October 14, 2010, 12:53:12 PM »

She is ill....yeah well

No pass from me. I want heads to start rolling in this case.
It's been going on way too long.....

me too curly, me too.....it's frustrating at times...the waiting for justice

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: October 14, 2010, 12:54:34 PM »

I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want!!!!
Is exactly what Curly said.  Lock 'em up, throw away the key AFTER they tell us the TRUTH!
And you know what?  I can handle the truth, what I can't handle is the casual deceitfulness of the A's and their minions.

Just goes to show you the character of people they surround themselves with.  I don't care if is my best friend or family member.  I ain't lyin' for nobody!

Hi Di   I agree...my conscience that would keep me up at night.....and I love a peaceful night's sleep.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: October 14, 2010, 12:56:21 PM »

H/T Muzikman

I'd love to rock her.   

hahahahahaha   Morning trim!!  me too

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.