May 15, 2024, 01:29:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379657 times)
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1160 on: September 19, 2008, 03:15:55 PM »

Hmmm
I got educated just now...

this  address  " c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A."  from the Anthony's Donate to Trust Fund.
The P.A. is NOT  for  "Public Accounting"

Seems that they are a Law Firm or "Public Attorneys"  that was founded to represent 1st responders is on the job issues.

P.A. Is behind the business name of professionals.  Professional Association

Abbey
Like I said I got educated   http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/PA   
It seems as though you are both right, according to your source PA could stand for a number of things!

In my experience in corporation formation, PA means Professional Association.  Just as LLC is limited liability company and PC is professional corporation.  You can look them up on the secretary of state website for that state to find their registered name and you would have your answer there. 
I'm sure your right...I was just commenting on how many different possibilities were listed here:   http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/PA
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: September 19, 2008, 03:16:12 PM »

here is a thought

one of her best friends from childhood said that the only thing she fears is god.

Desperate times call for desperate measures so why not take her to church and have LE show up and question her there in front of her  priest/ pastor  or have him/her come to the home.

If it was my child and if I thought there was a 1% chance this might work I would try it

I know that church makes me cry every time, but then again I have a heart. 

Interesting that you posted that.  I have a theory on why, but I'm not completely sure, but I cannot...let me repeat myself...I cannot go to church without balling my eyes out.  I don't believe in Jesus being the son of God or Mary being a virgin (or most of the stuff written by man in a book called the Bible), but I do beleive in love and compassion.  Church just overwhelms me and I just can't do it.  I consider myself spiritual but not religious.  I'm not an atheist; I'm agnostic.  Please don't throw nannas or rosaries at me, please.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: September 19, 2008, 03:16:29 PM »

Have to run...

God BLESS!!

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: September 19, 2008, 03:17:18 PM »

Protester With Taser Arrested
Friday, September 19, 2008 2:05:16 PM

snipped

Anthony said he will never give up hope that Caylee is alive, and believes anybody would be the same way if they were in his place.

"My granddaughter has changed since June 16. That's the last time I've seen her. I know that. I'm sure she’s grown taller. I’m sure she’s become more beautiful,” Anthony said.
According to Anthony, one thing that bothers him is this is the only missing child case getting any attention. He hopes other families in the area with missing children will get the coverage they need to get the word out.

Meanwhile, the homeowners association has filed another motion for a judge to reconsider the first injunction regarding the time, place and manner that people can protest or support Casey.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/19/guardian_angels_guarding_anthony_home.html

OMG - I really think the man is insane 

he needs to just stop this non-sense for the love of Gawd. 
Can we say "DENIAL"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: September 19, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »

Rob, do you have a link on the Diaz case that Baez lost?  TIA

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: September 19, 2008, 03:18:41 PM »

Gosh  did anyone see this post on Casey's my space page...today at 2:38pm..Friday, September 19, 2008 2:38 PM

Casey I know you are innocent. Lee is a child molesting murderer. Did he get your vagina while you were out on chloroform? Lee killed Caylee as well as the lady in Blanchard Park. I bet he drugged and raped George and Cindy as well. IronMan....s ick..omg

You must be a friend of hers? I show Casey's page as private?
no.....Im not.....if u go look at the video's of little Caylee  it shows the comments....and that on had just shown up........

And forgive me... it may have come out wrong ... I didnt mean a friend... I meant added to her list of friends... ok going to look

Um...I am not their friend nor on their friend list..not they on mine..and I was able to view the video's....
I have a myspace..but am not Anthony Userfriendly..
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1166 on: September 19, 2008, 03:19:48 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's office has officially filed more charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

Anthony was arrested earlier this week for new theft and check fraud charges. She was bonded out of jail by her attorney, Jose Baez.

The State Attorney's Office said three more formal charges were officially filed on Friday

Murder 1?
I love OCSO's weekly game of F*** with Casey friday...
Am I in trouble for that? Sorry, I couldn't contain myself.

Is there anyway we can find out what the chargers are??

If charges were filed, wouldn't they show up on the clerk of courts web site?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: September 19, 2008, 03:20:11 PM »

I'm curious why people are hung up on the fact that Cindy may have called Caylee "Case"? If it wasn't "Cay's" like a nickname, then it was probably an accient.  I have  a dog, cat, and a kid whose names start with the letter M.  My kid is often called either the cat's or dog's name, and vice versa.   There are plenty of times when Cindy has corrected herself even on camera, speaking of Casey and saying Caylee.. or speaking of Caylee and saying Casey. IMO, it's perfectly normal.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: September 19, 2008, 03:21:50 PM »

Hmmm

this  address  " c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A."  from the Anthony's Donate to Trust Fund.

Seems that they are a Law Firm or "Public Attorneys"  that was founded to represent 1st responders is on the job issues.

Abbey
It seems as though you are both right, according to your source PA could stand for a number of things!

In my experience in corporation formation, PA means Professional Association.  Just as LLC is limited liability company and PC is professional corporation.  You can look them up on the secretary of state website for that state to find their registered name and you would have your answer there. 
I'm sure your right...I was just commenting on how many different possibilities were listed here:   http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/PA

LOL! I just called their firm and spoke with Davina? She had no idea what the P>A> stands for!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: September 19, 2008, 03:21:51 PM »

Feels good to remember my dad and to share those moments!!!!!

Awww, Abbey...I miss my daddy too.  I remember how he used to double his tongue under and bite it when he was mad at me...haha.  I never got a swat but I bet his tongue bled more than once...haha.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1170 on: September 19, 2008, 03:22:00 PM »

KLAAS...and fellow Primates....

Just got off the phone with LP...he's ready to do Dana's show...we can even set of a thread of questions for Dana to ask him....

ALSO...I have limited time with him on the phone calls...LP stays very busy...so I asked him today...

With all the FACTS you have now...and no speculation...do you think they have enough evidence to bring Casy to trial for MURDER now

His answer is ABSOLUTLY!!!....

KLAAS can you or someone else help me get LP set up on Dana's schedule?...TIA

Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: September 19, 2008, 03:22:33 PM »

Gosh  did anyone see this post on Casey's my space page...today at 2:38pm..Friday, September 19, 2008 2:38 PM

Casey I know you are innocent. Lee is a child molesting murderer. Did he get your vagina while you were out on chloroform? Lee killed Caylee as well as the lady in Blanchard Park. I bet he drugged and raped George and Cindy as well. IronMan....s ick..omg

no.....Im not.....if u go look at the video's of little Caylee  it shows the comments....and that on had just shown up........

And forgive me... it may have come out wrong ... I didnt mean a friend... I meant added to her list of friends... ok going to look

Um...I am not their friend nor on their friend list..not they on mine..and I was able to view the video's....
I have a myspace..but am not Anthony Userfriendly..

lol...... userfriendly..... I meant no harm.... sorry if it came out wrong.
I see where this bobo person has made a lot of comments on these videos........ wonder if this person really knows Casey, or is just really pissed off......attention seeking? Wierd for sure.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: September 19, 2008, 03:22:35 PM »

Hmmm

Abbey

LOL! I just called their firm and spoke with Davina? She had no idea what the P>A> stands for!

Oooops.....P.A.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1173 on: September 19, 2008, 03:22:49 PM »

Protester With Taser Arrested
Friday, September 19, 2008 2:05:16 PM

snipped

Anthony said he will never give up hope that Caylee is alive, and believes anybody would be the same way if they were in his place.

"My granddaughter has changed since June 16. That's the last time I've seen her. I know that. I'm sure she’s grown taller. I’m sure she’s become more beautiful,” Anthony said.
According to Anthony, one thing that bothers him is this is the only missing child case getting any attention. He hopes other families in the area with missing children will get the coverage they need to get the word out.

Meanwhile, the homeowners association has filed another motion for a judge to reconsider the first injunction regarding the time, place and manner that people can protest or support Casey.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/19/guardian_angels_guarding_anthony_home.html

OMG - I really think the man is insane 

he needs to just stop this non-sense for the love of Gawd. 
Can we say "DENIAL"

Not denial..with denial they would be searching..this is defense.  No denial at all these people are mental.

Dammit Cindy stay out of my posts!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: September 19, 2008, 03:23:24 PM »

More cam action at the Anthonys

I Stand With The Girl
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: September 19, 2008, 03:23:39 PM »

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at that ignorance.  Don't the posts have to be approved before they are public?  Is Casey throwing Lee under the bus now?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: September 19, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »

link please................ty

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: September 19, 2008, 03:24:53 PM »

link please................ty

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

I Stand With The Girl
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: September 19, 2008, 03:25:22 PM »

I think that's youtube with a link to Casey's myspace, IINM.

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1179 on: September 19, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »

baez is parked illegally...someone call the cops

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.