May 22, 2024, 03:40:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 380659 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1860 on: October 03, 2008, 10:55:42 AM »

Wonder what it is like sitting around the Anthony dinner table....what do they talk about?   

WHY DID THE SQUIRREL CROSS THE ROAD?

to crawl inside Casey's car and kick the bucket of course.

Poor squirrels.

I remember you, Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: October 03, 2008, 10:56:24 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: So much happening in the search for little Caylee. Right now, to Kathi Belich with CNN affiliate WFTV. Kathi, what can you tell me about an alleged sighting of a woman with a baseball cap pulled down over her head leaving a heavily wooded area near the Orlando International Airport?

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, what we know is the woman was leaving work sometime between June 20th and June 28th near the Orlando airport, and she said she noticed a car that was like Casey`s, she later realized, that belonged -- she thought it belonged to a friend of hers, which is why it caught her attention. When she got closer to it, she saw some markings and some bumper stickers that she knew were not on her friend`s car, so she was relieved her friend wasn`t in trouble.

But as she drove away, she noticed someone slight of build with a baseball cap and some athletic-type wear walking out of the woods, and she thought it was odd because it`s not an area, she said, where anyone would be jogging or anything like that. Of course, that was before Caylee had been reported missing. After Caylee had been reported missing, she saw the car on the news and she saw Casey on the news, and she put two and two together and thought maybe that was Casey. So she told investigators about it, and they have searched that area.

GRACE: Kathi Belich, precisely, to the best you can tell us, where is the area?

BELICH: It is to the south of Orlando International Airport.  It`s sort of a secluded road. Once again, not the same secluded road where they have searched in the past that we`ve already reported on. But it is sort of a secluded road. Even during the day when we were there, which is when this woman believed she saw possibly Casey, there was not a lot of traffic on that road.

Thank you 4th_kids.

When did this witness come forward to authorities?

If the witness reported her observation early on in the investigation ... why is the search only being conducted now?

If the witness only recently reported her observation of over three months ago ... what was the delay?

Something does not make sense.

Janet

Didn't she say she called the psychic lady when she couldn't get in touch with LE right away?  Gale I think is her name....but she never called this witness back either, not that I'm surprised. I don't know if this is an area Joseph Jordan searched, but he might have if he got this info.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: October 03, 2008, 10:56:32 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys...

I tried to log into the site in the way Rob described above, but couldn't get in.  Darn it.
I use www.maps.live.com a lot right now (were are looking at real estate in the DC area) and find that their bird's eye view (you can rotate the camera from four angles) and their aerial views are great...

Does anyone know, though, if these maps are in real time or are they older like the google maps?

TIA...

I'm fairly certain they are old.  A good test would be to lookup your own place 

Edited to add:  Just looked up my own house and I can tell you the map is at least a year old.
Klaas if you put in the Anthonys house, I wonder if Caseys car would show up?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: October 03, 2008, 10:57:40 AM »

I still say she didn't ask to be involved with this case. Casey forced her to become involved. Casey is the only 100 percent completely guilty person I see in all of this so far. I can't even tell you what I would do if the same thing happened to me as to ZG. Casey would need to put on her "gettin' my ass kicked" pants and I'd put on my best ass kickin' boots and it would be on.

I certainly agree with you, and never stated otherwise.    That's part of why I think it doesn't matter how many kids the woman has, or where they're staying, or how many she put down on a visitor's log.  Whatever might be "off" about ZG, I doubt it has anything to do with Casey or Caylee.  JMO

Oh, yes. I know we are in agreement. Just emphasizing the point again can't hurt. Regardless of what she did before, how many kids she has, etc. etc. she didn't ask to be involved.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: October 03, 2008, 10:59:18 AM »

LP is very much into Justice for Caylee...he and his team are doing their own investigation...and sharing info with FL. LE.  They work well together....He has told me many times...."it's about the Baby"...Des

Good Morning Destiny and all Monks!!!

Destiny, you probably did not have seen my questions a while ago, so I will ask again. and ask more...I know I am greedy ..AND these might have been answered already and I missed it?

the female 'guard' working for LP....did she receive immunity for her statement? And why did she ask for immunity? Is she still working for LP? And if she had information that required immunity for her....why in the hell had she not volunteered it? Also why has he withfrew the $50K reward? TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: October 03, 2008, 10:59:46 AM »

Wonder what it is like sitting around the Anthony dinner table....what do they talk about?   

to crawl inside Casey's car and kick the bucket of course.

Poor squirrels.

It was lured by the SKANKtastic odor of skank Casey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: October 03, 2008, 10:59:48 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: So much happening in the search for little Caylee. Right now, to Kathi Belich with CNN affiliate WFTV. Kathi, what can you tell me about an alleged sighting of a woman with a baseball cap pulled down over her head leaving a heavily wooded area near the Orlando International Airport?

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, what we know is the woman was leaving work sometime between June 20th and June 28th near the Orlando airport, and she said she noticed a car that was like Casey`s, she later realized, that belonged -- she thought it belonged to a friend of hers, which is why it caught her attention. When she got closer to it, she saw some markings and some bumper stickers that she knew were not on her friend`s car, so she was relieved her friend wasn`t in trouble.

But as she drove away, she noticed someone slight of build with a baseball cap and some athletic-type wear walking out of the woods, and she thought it was odd because it`s not an area, she said, where anyone would be jogging or anything like that. Of course, that was before Caylee had been reported missing. After Caylee had been reported missing, she saw the car on the news and she saw Casey on the news, and she put two and two together and thought maybe that was Casey. So she told investigators about it, and they have searched that area.

GRACE: Kathi Belich, precisely, to the best you can tell us, where is the area?

BELICH: It is to the south of Orlando International Airport.  It`s sort of a secluded road. Once again, not the same secluded road where they have searched in the past that we`ve already reported on. But it is sort of a secluded road. Even during the day when we were there, which is when this woman believed she saw possibly Casey, there was not a lot of traffic on that road.

Thank you 4th_kids.

When did this witness come forward to authorities?

If the witness reported her observation early on in the investigation ... why is the search only being conducted now?

If the witness only recently reported her observation of over three months ago ... what was the delay?

Something does not make sense.

Janet

You're welcome Janet. I wonder if it has anything to do with the date and her not being able to pin it down, even saying possibly the 28th? But I think it's possible Casey could have returned to the car like if Caylee's body was still in there when she ran out of gas, maybe she needed to get back and finish the job, maybe one of those times she borrowed Cindy's SUV. I tried looking for the Amscot lady's statement because IIRC she said it was there on the 27th and still there on Mon when she returned to work, don't know if she worked Sat or not but that still gives Casey the nights to be able to do that and if she did act alone, borrowing someone's vehicle, it would make sense that the car would still be there, I also thought I read, maybe someone knows that she was trying to get a gas can from Amy on the 28th?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: October 03, 2008, 11:00:24 AM »

Hey Des - Next time you speak to LP can you ask him why he implicated Tony as an accomplice in helping Casey break into her parents shed to steal gas last night on NG?   Please please pretty please?

So Tony was broke too??    I don't think so.

If anything, maybe he just drove her there and waited in his car. He prob had no idea what the skank was doing.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: October 03, 2008, 11:00:50 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys...

I tried to log into the site in the way Rob described above, but couldn't get in.  Darn it.
I use www.maps.live.com a lot right now (were are looking at real estate in the DC area) and find that their bird's eye view (you can rotate the camera from four angles) and their aerial views are great...

Does anyone know, though, if these maps are in real time or are they older like the google maps?

TIA...

Edited to add:  Just looked up my own house and I can tell you the map is at least a year old.

No such luck 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: October 03, 2008, 11:01:27 AM »

I was being a smart a$$.....sorry

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: October 03, 2008, 11:10:55 AM »

b/c he was nuts! (my guess)

Hi Nut!  Morning Monkeys

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: October 03, 2008, 11:15:25 AM »

I had a weird/interesting thought. You know how during the Today Show interview Jesse Grund said Casey became close with her mom toward the end of their relationship and started acting differently? Well, in his LE interview he said Casey was like a chameleon, changing her personality to match that of boyfriends and friends. Well, if both of those things are true, what does it say about Cindy? Had Casey transformed herself into a Cindy-like character when Caylee was killed? Not at all blaming Cindy for Casey's actions. This is just a thought.

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1872 on: October 03, 2008, 11:15:57 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys...

TIA...

No such luck 

Klaas have you tried Google maps, enter the address and then click on street view button

Peace Monkeys
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: October 03, 2008, 11:17:50 AM »

I still say she didn't ask to be involved with this case. Casey forced her to become involved. Casey is the only 100 percent completely guilty person I see in all of this so far. I can't even tell you what I would do if the same thing happened to me as to ZG. Casey would need to put on her "gettin' my ass kicked" pants and I'd put on my best ass kickin' boots and it would be on.

I certainly agree with you, and never stated otherwise.    That's part of why I think it doesn't matter how many kids the woman has, or where they're staying, or how many she put down on a visitor's log.  Whatever might be "off" about ZG, I doubt it has anything to do with Casey or Caylee.  JMO

I agree with both of you. She was filling out a guest card not her medical history or bio. I also do some work in apartment rentals, when viewing only need names of people viewing. Usually just the adults!

If interested in filling out application for potential lease, we would ask names of children and ages (also due to lead laws) that would be residing there.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1874 on: October 03, 2008, 11:20:48 AM »

LP is very much into Justice for Caylee...he and his team are doing their own investigation...and sharing info with FL. LE.  They work well together....He has told me many times...."it's about the Baby"...Des

Destiny, you probably did not have seen my questions a while ago, so I will ask again. and ask more...I know I am greedy ..AND these might have been answered already and I missed it?

the female 'guard' working for LP....did she receive immunity for her statement? And why did she ask for immunity? Is she still working for LP? And if she had information that required immunity for her....why in the hell had she not volunteered it? Also why has he withfrew the $50K reward? TIA

Hey Sunny!

Will ask....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: October 03, 2008, 11:21:05 AM »

Tomm - you can't get close enough in Google Maps.  I just tried Zillow and got the same results that I've already posted.  No cars in the driveway at all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: October 03, 2008, 11:22:46 AM »

the female 'guard' working for LP....did she receive immunity for her statement? And why did she ask for immunity? Is she still working for LP? And if she had information that required immunity for her....why in the hell had she not volunteered it? Also why has he withdrew the $50K reward? TIA

Hey Sunny!

Will ask....Des

thanks.....do you know when he will be on Dana's show yet??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: October 03, 2008, 11:23:39 AM »

Tomm - you can't get close enough in Google Maps.  I just tried Zillow and got the same results that I've already posted.  No cars in the driveway at all.

Sorry, my house on Google maps is an actual photo of the front of my house. Not all areas are complete yet.

It's been a huge project. Google will have all in place soon.

Try your address, it's cool

Peace Monkeys
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: October 03, 2008, 11:27:28 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/01/ng.01.html

GRACE: Renee, if a lawyer`s client comes in and reveals that they have hidden a body, what is the defense lawyer`s duty at that point?

ROCKWELL: He`s now in a predicament because he`s got two concerns. One is the ethical obligation to not continue a crime of hiding a body...

GRACE: You know, Renee, just cut through it. What do you do in that position?

ROCKWELL: Nancy, you need to get another attorney on board because now she`s admitted something to him, and he can`t just go forward and divulge that.

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out
Aired October 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOSE BAEZ, CASEY ANTHONY`S ATTORNEY: It does her no good to show her cards, to give the prosecution any advantage that they have in putting her away for the rest of her life, which is what they`re trying to do. They can`t get what they want through the front door, so they`re trying to sneak in the back door.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/01/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: October 03, 2008, 11:27:38 AM »

This is a Google map of my home in Miami, the one on the right.....

I don't live there anymore

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.