May 15, 2024, 07:29:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 380044 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #940 on: October 02, 2008, 01:57:34 PM »

Can someone please explain to me how you can plead NOT GUILTY to charges they have you on video doing?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #941 on: October 02, 2008, 02:00:04 PM »

Can someone please explain to me how you can plead NOT GUILTY to charges they have you on video doing?

KnayKnay - in legal terms it's the Nanny made me do it" defense.

I remember you, Caylee.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #942 on: October 02, 2008, 02:00:45 PM »

Just got off the phone with LP/...he said there is no way Casy would kill herself...he is willing to Come on Dana's show to tell the reasons why *he knows this*...LP said she is strinikeing back hard at other ppl....Destiny

Hi Destiny, if you have time and don't care could you ask LP if he still thinks Lee is the father and if not why.
Thanks so much

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: October 02, 2008, 02:03:19 PM »

I know I shouldn't but I'm gonna:

I believe Casey might just be a very intelligent woman. She researched the name way back in March. She told everyone about the Nanny long before carrying out her plan. She spent time looking things up and then planned on having a month to make herself believe this magical life she's created for herself. She even convinced other people. You've got to be one diabolical person to even begin to do the things she's done. Maybe it's not intelligence as much as it is wanting to be alone and have no responsibilities?

In her mind, she probably believes she's smarter than anyone out there. Can a person really hide a body so well that NO ONE finds it?

I would love to get inside her mind and know what she thinks on a daily basis. Not that that would happen of course.

IMO, there are plenty of convicted criminals who are far more intelligent and cunning than this little hussy could ever be. I think with the body disposal she may have gotten lucky -- for now.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: October 02, 2008, 02:03:33 PM »

I know I shouldn't but I'm gonna:

I believe Casey might just be a very intelligent woman. She researched the name way back in March. She told everyone about the Nanny long before carrying out her plan. She spent time looking things up and then planned on having a month to make herself believe this magical life she's created for herself. She even convinced other people. You've got to be one diabolical person to even begin to do the things she's done. Maybe it's not intelligence as much as it is wanting to be alone and have no responsibilities?

In her mind, she probably believes she's smarter than anyone out there. Can a person really hide a body so well that NO ONE finds it?

I would love to get inside her mind and know what she thinks on a daily basis. Not that that would happen of course.

Knayknay, sometimes I think perhaps it can, as in Where's Natalee?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: October 02, 2008, 02:04:58 PM »

Of course she will plead not guilty .. she is Not guilty until proven in a court of law
But gosh Imagine being a juror and watching her on tape cashing checks on someone elses account
and looking at the forged documents.. it will be like christmas to those jurors

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: October 02, 2008, 02:05:08 PM »

Nikki -- just wanted to say you have nothing to be worried about. Sounds to me like you and your children are in a good situation.

I have been wanting to point out again that having a child out of wedlock, as I did at age 17, is not the end of the world. My child is a blessing and I am proud to have raised her all by myself for the past 15 years. She is an exceptional human being. I changed her diapers; I got up with her in the middle of the night. I took care of her physically and emotionally and financially. So, yes, it can be done and people do it everyday. It's called DOING THE RIGHT THING! A concept that Casey seems to have missed. Maybe she should Google it or try to find it on MySpace. (ha!) It may not be easy but it is worth it.

THANK YOU GOODNMADE!!!

As encouragement ... I am going to email your post to a very special young single mom who just started attending  "MOM'S PLACE" who meet at our church every Wednesday morning.  Even with great parental support ... at times the emotional struggle is so overwhelming for Katie.  She lives with her parents but ... proud Grandma and Grandpa try not to take over too much of the parental responsibility.

Monkeys ... if you feel so inclined please say a prayer of encouragement for Katie.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: October 02, 2008, 02:06:38 PM »

I agree!!!
But wasn't there a search for the name prior to that date on her computer? Which means that Casey followed her to Sawgrass and was stalking ZG.

Thanks jj!  I kinda just asked the same question. Can't wait to get to the answer 

btw -- I love your avi.

klaas -- didn't one of the very early monkeys use the same one??? kackeylackey??
omigosh -- is my brain filled with trivia 

Yes and every time I see it I think of KackyLacky

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!!! I always think of KackyLacky too!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: October 02, 2008, 02:10:04 PM »

I asked the same thing yesterday knay knay it's just routine

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: October 02, 2008, 02:10:10 PM »

One thing I am still confused about .... didn't Casey tell LE during initial questioning that ZG did NOT have children of her own?  (So I am not sure where the two kids come into play)  And ... if I am correct this ZG with the lawsuit does NOT have the Fernandez (hyphen) in her name .... could these two things keep this lawsuit from going forward?

YES!!!

I do not know when the story changed to Casey naming two of ZG's children and ... identifying the license plate.  As far as I know there is only one released statement to LE (July 16th) and ... one released interview with LE (July 17th).

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Mother Officially Named Suspect in Missing Toddler Case
Aired October 1, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

Ms. Gonzalez, thank you for being with us.

ZENAIDA GONZALEZ, ALLEGED BABY-SITTER: You`re welcome.

GRACE: When did you first realize that you were a part of a potential murder investigation?

GONZALEZ: When I received a phone call from the detective.

GRACE: And what did they say?

GONZALEZ: That if I was the Zenaida Gonzalez that had -- that had the two children and was driving a certain car. And I was, like, yes. And then he was -- he said, OK, well, then you are -- we need to speak to you because you`re a suspect in a disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/01/ng.01.html

STATEMENT - CASEY ANTHONY - JULY 16TH

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 1 on Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911078/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_1.htm?pageid=31961

INTERVIEW - CASEY ANTHONY - JULY 17TH

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 2 on Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911502/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_2.htm?pageid=23043

Thanks Janet!
  I knew you could pull them up MUCH faster than I could .... Also .... Casey did not identify this particular ZG by photo nor did this ZG identify neither Casey or Caylee ....
With all those discrepancies .... I really don't know how ZG's suit could fly .... It seems to me that LE is the one that tried to link this particular ZG to the case ... not Casey

invision ... you are welcome.

Hey ... you may be right in your speculation regarding an LE strategy in the works.

However ... this would imply that LE is defaming ZG character.

Janet

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: October 02, 2008, 02:11:15 PM »

Nikki -- just wanted to say you have nothing to be worried about. Sounds to me like you and your children are in a good situation.

I have been wanting to point out again that having a child out of wedlock, as I did at age 17, is not the end of the world. My child is a blessing and I am proud to have raised her all by myself for the past 15 years. She is an exceptional human being. I changed her diapers; I got up with her in the middle of the night. I took care of her physically and emotionally and financially. So, yes, it can be done and people do it everyday. It's called DOING THE RIGHT THING! A concept that Casey seems to have missed. Maybe she should Google it or try to find it on MySpace. (ha!) It may not be easy but it is worth it.

Thank you so much!! Not trying to be O/T because I do think it somewhat pertains to this case, But I had my youngest out of wedlock as well..I was engaged, mind you, but he took off when I was 7 months pregnant...never to be heard from again.....and I had known him since high school..So, she has no father..so, I don not have the "luxury" of sending her to dad for a weekend break...
We single moms, dont get breaks..BUT I WOULD NOT TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING..
The love of a child is SOOOO much better than the love of a man any day of the week...
I wish with all of m y heart, Casey would have realized that..

When i got divorced in 1994, I tried to find a replacement "dad" for my oldest...
I dated alot..and missed out on alot...
when I finally wised up I vowed to stop searching and to never do that again ..and I havent..and I wont..
No man is worth time away from your kids..
My oldest is 16 now..an avid competetive dancer with 13 years experience under her belt..Trains in LA every summer and has danced with the Rockettes...knows the Bible backwards and forwards, doesnt date..never has..no drugs..no drinking..if she is not at home, she is at the studio dancing...
A wonderful kid..and I thank God for her daily..
My baby is the light of my life as well..I have two great kids..and I am so blessed...
And I did it!!!!!!

I wish Casey would have allowed Caylle to grow up......

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: October 02, 2008, 02:13:00 PM »

Everyone wonders how Casey found Zenaida Gonzales. It seems complicated because she was using the net. And I have no doubt that she did target her on the net through US Search and Reunion dot com.

but,

it might be easier than you think. We know that Ricardo and Amy lived at Sawgrass (least I think it was them, maybe I'm wrong)...

Every property has a property manager that usually lives on the premises. It is usually part of the job and they are given a free apartment or a condo to be on call 24/7.

With Casey knowing two residents of the property and those two likely knowing the property manager, it's not a stretch to see how Casey could have stumbled onto Zenaida through associations in the building.

When picking a target to lay the blame on, you need to research your target carefully, and make sure you have all holes adequately filled. I have no idea how Casey thought she was going to get away with this, because there are people on the net with more skills in their index finger than she has in her entire family. It was a very poor plan from top to bottom. But, it was one she somehow thought would work.

Most associations are made through friends and acquaintances, and not a blind shot on the net. Picking Zenzida out of a hat and hoping it was going to work was the stupidest thing I have seen yet.

Casey need a track record with ZENAIDA, and there was no track record and no one who could provide Casey with confirmation that she had any association with Zenaida Gonzales.

It was all eventually discovered and blew her ability to pin the crime on someone else.

I was an on-site property manager of a small complex (33 units) for 2 1/2 years. In my experience, residents could care less about finding out about anyone obviously looking for an apartment.  If residents who were actually out and about (or peeking through their window at the time in question) noticed her, they probably wouldn't inquire about her- something about that person would have to really stick out for them to go up to the manager and question them about it.  The only reasons I could think of why somebody would bother asking about ZG is because a.) she has kids (and people are often concerned about noise), and b.) because that unit had been vacant for so long, they were curious about it being rented.

The only reasons IMO why/how anybody (from that building) would have known about Zenaida, would be 1.) if they knew her personally, 2.) saw her looking at apt 210 and decided to introduce themselves their possible neighbor (unlikely IMO), 3.) noticed her and asked the manager (or whoever showed the apt) about her, or 4.) got some information about the visit, in a suspicious manner.

I forget if it was Dante or Exit13- one of them said that the manager of that complex is very professional.  If she is as professional as he/they say she is, she would not give out information about a (possible) tenant. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: October 02, 2008, 02:14:54 PM »

THANK YOU GOODNMADE!!!

As encouragement ... I am going to email your post to a very special young single mom who just started attending  "MOM'S PLACE" who meet at our church every Wednesday morning.  Even with great parental support ... at times the emotional struggle is so overwhelming for Katie.  She lives with her parents but ... proud Grandma and Grandpa try not to take over too much of the parental responsibility.

Monkeys ... if you feel so inclined please say a prayer of encouragement for Katie.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Janet.

Sorry Klaas! O/T I know. I had to respond.

Janet,

Please also let Katie know that my daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I wouldn't trade her for the world. I got my GED and graduated from college and have been working full time ever since. I also own a home and recently got married.

My daughter is the most level-headed, kind-hearted person I know, and she is only 15. She is in accelerated HS classes and is on a good path in her life. Katie - Do not EVER let anyone tell you it cannot be done. It can and you can do it. If someone tries to put you in a box, you step out, fold it up and move on. You are your own person, not a statistic.

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: October 02, 2008, 02:16:00 PM »

Still feels like morning monkeys
Hi Nikki:  There is only one thing that is truely upsetting about your post:  No date in 3 years??!!!!
Girl, you need to get your booty out on a Friday night.  We will all cheer you on !!!

Abbey, I would feel too guilty.....
That is why I just stay home....
Also, I am fat....well, not morbidly obese, mind you...LOL..But I am plump...No one would date me anyways..

So, I just throw m yself into work and kids...
And family....

I wish that Casey would have realized that staying home and watching your child learn something new, or do something new, or listening to Caylee tell her she loves her is a whole lot more fun than Googling Zanaida or finding a man....

"God dont like ugly"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: October 02, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »

I hate to be a doubting Thomasina, but I looked up liability insurance and found this:

http://www.enotes.com/everyday-law-encyclopedia/homeowner-s-liability-safety

From that, it doesn't look to me as if homeowner's liability insurance would be help responsible for paying for Casey's accusations against Zenaida Gonzalez. Zenaida Gonzalez was never on the Anthony property, so I don't see how homeowner's liability insurance figures into the equation.

What am I missing? 

I Stand With The Girl
skyyblue
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: October 02, 2008, 02:18:16 PM »

this is my first post, but i just wanted to say that my 31 year old daughter when she hired a part time sitter for her twins, asked me to go with her to get my feelings on the sitter. I was given the name, address, phone number, etc of the sitter. My daughter has twin boys 2 1/2 years old and they talk all the time about going to the sitter's house, like about her dog and her daughter. If she would get tied up i or my husband could go pick up the grandsons.  The sitter comes to my grandson's Birthday parties and they go to her daughter's. There is a constant communication as I watch them 3 days a week and the sitter watches them 2. I think this is the way ppl would normally act.  I was drawn to this case because of Caylee's sweet face and the fact that she is around my grandsons ages, when i see Cindy and George's home, i know that they loved that baby girl, it reminds me of my home, because my backyard has been transformed into a playground for them, we have toys, cribs, etc. for them.  My heart goes out to Cindy and George.  I dont believe that they had anything to do with Caylee's death. But what just bothers me is why they still defend Casey and believe her lies. 

PLEASE CINDY AND GEORGE THE TIME FOR STANDING BY CASEY IS GONE, PLEASE ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT CAYLEE IS GONE AND BY THE HANDS OF CASEY.  WE NEED YOU TO DEMAND THAT SHE TELL YOU THE TRUTH AS TO WHERE SHE IS. THE GRANDAUGHTER THAT YOU LOVED SO MUCH DESERVES TO BE LAID TO REST.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: October 02, 2008, 02:19:15 PM »

I just wanted to add a little insight to the life of single mom who still lives at home with her parents...

I am a single mom who still lives at home with her parents..now before you start judging, let me explain...

I am 36 years old..and I am sure some of you would find that odd..but, it works for us...

I work....I buy food..I cook..I clean...I take care of my kids....This is just what works..Do I have the money to live on my own? Yes..but my folks arent spring chicks anymore..they arent OLD, but they arent young....

My mom rarely cooks..becuase I LOVE TO..so, I always have dinner ready for us around 530/6:00....
I pay them rent..and pay for half of the cable, phone, computer, power, water, etc...I get up every morning at 6, get the kids ready and get them to school, and I get off early enough to be able to pick them up..if i have to work later, mom will get them..but I ALWAYS call and ask her..I dont expect it...

My mom helps me with the girls WHEN I AM WORKING..not when I want to go out..because I DONT..
I dont date, dont bring men in and out of their lives, etc...I havent had a date in almost 3 years...

The most exciting thing I do every day, and if I wanna walk on the wild side, I may eat more than one serving of something...LOL..woohoo!!

NO ONE keeps my youngest BUT ME OR MOM....If I didnt h ave a mom, sure, I would hire someone to help...

But you can bet your sweet butt that IF I DID have a "nanny", that my mom would know who she is, where she lives, would have met her, and probably picked my daughter up from her a time or two...

If Casey wanted to remain at home, this is how it should have been..

I understand that she is way younger than me, but when you have a child, you have to grow up...
I was living here when my youngest was born..I did every diaper change, I did all feedings, I was up at night...ALLL OF IT..UNLESS I WAS WORKING..Not only did I do it because I had to..BUT BECAUSE I WANTED TO..I didnt wanna miss a moment..and I havent missed any moments...

Casey wasnt working, she was partying..and I cant understand how she could have dumped everything on Cindy and just not worried about it..

My mom would whip my tail and tell me" I've raised mine..these are yours"..
BUT, she would always help if i needed her..

I would not DARE leave my kids with m y folks , doll myself up and say, "well, I leaving..have at it!!"..

That is taking advantage of someone allowing you to reside in their home...

I thank God daily for my folks..DO I wish sometimes that I were married? Sure...But I, right now, wouldnt have it any other way..

I am here when my folks need me...I enjoy being here and seeing to it that I can help them...and being grateful for them helping me...

They are everything to me..and I cant see how Casey used them the way she did...
I know they dont appear to be the best parents around, but they did do alot for Casey by watching Caylee..

And how Casey can stand by and use them, curse them, lie to them, etc is beyond me..Do you know what would happen if I told my dad, "here's your effing gas cans"?

Anyways, sorry to ramble..but just wante dto add a little insight...

Nikki ... thank you for sharing.

Janet

Single Mom Prayer
Posted by: Jocelyn Soriano

http://itakeoffthemask.com/prayers/single-mom-prayer/

_____

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: October 02, 2008, 02:19:27 PM »

Still feels like morning monkeys
Hi Nikki:  There is only one thing that is truely upsetting about your post:  No date in 3 years??!!!!
Girl, you need to get your booty out on a Friday night.  We will all cheer you on !!!

Abbey, I would feel too guilty.....
Also, I am fat....well, not morbidly obese, mind you...LOL..But I am plump...No one would date me anyways..

And family....

I wish that Casey would have realized that staying home and watching your child learn something new, or do something new, or listening to Caylee tell her she loves her is a whole lot more fun than Googling Zanaida or finding a man....

Nikki, honey, don't EVER say that about yourself! I feel terrible that you feel that way!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: October 02, 2008, 02:21:14 PM »

"Abbey, I would feel too guilty.....

And family...."

Nikkibnurse - I'm crying foul on that! I't great to throw yourself into those things.... but you have to throw yourself into YOU also. It's all about balance. To accomplish what you have as a parent, you have MORE than enough to offer someone. Beauty comes from within... it always has and it always will....

Sorry for my O/T

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #959 on: October 02, 2008, 02:21:50 PM »

I have tried a few of these myspace trackers and NONE of them are 100% correct. Example: I keep getting hits on my myspace from a old neighbor (who is also a sociopath) and I know she is looking at my acct everyday.. anyway only 1 of my trackers actually "track" her and even then it does not show me her name or page , only her location and that is how I know who it is, I used to live there.
Myspace tries really hard to keep these sites from working to protect privacy. There is no full proof tracker. As far a facebook goes, I have an acct. but never use it.
Thanks that helps, you have had/are dealing with an actual sociopath? So am I

Yes unfortunately I have. I do not wish this upon anyone and I know exactly how Jesse and ZG is feeling, grant it, I was not accused of kidnapping etc but my name was dragged Thru the mud and I had to move my family away to prove we were not involved (seeing how it continues after we moved a year ago) anyway she is a replica of Casey, tell the cops the sky is purple and they would somehow believe her. She is continually finding someone else to blame just as Cindy and Casey do. She has no concern for anyone but herself. I actually begged they get her professional help but they cannot "make her do it, only suggest. I hope Casey goes down for everything she has done.
[/quote]
I just spent forever typing a response & them poof! I was timed out! Crap. Monkeydeep, My brother's ex is a sociopath. We are in an active investigation, P.I's She has taken his 2 children to another state recently. 13 years of proof means nothing to LE. She has to actually cause harm to one of them first. It's unbelievable, the stress is incredible. If she was exposed like Casey Anthony then everyone could see her as she truly is. Casey is young in her socio, there is much more she is capable of if she isn't stopped! My family is dealing with a seasoned professional! I cannot begin to describe the physical toll it has taken on some members of my family!
[/quote]

monken, don't worry I found your post 
Well the sociopath I have dealt with lied to the police so much without ANY proof that she almost ended my husbands 14 year carrear in the Military. Total DRAMA (worst then you see on Army wife). She accused me so much and I just laughed at her stupidity that she then turned it on my husband. She is still telling her lies and we live over 500  miles away. her finale lie was that he tried to run her off the road so they let her put a military restraining order against him (without any proof but because she said she feared her life)(yet we had proof that we were in Orlando at Disney the day she claims he did this) After we moved she then started telling these same lies on another military wife and And even took them court, she was caught in ALL her lies but no "charges" were brought on her just the judge told her he reccomended she get some professional help. Apparently she never did because she is still trying to ruin lives even as I type. These people scare me, and here is why:

Some of them DO get away with Murder... and she thinks she is going to also..
Look at her, come on after all she has done and she is still sitting at home , sleeping in a nice warm bed with good hot meals while poor caylee is only GOD and her mother know where~ and my cousin who got caught breaking into a coke machine and stealing all the quarters out of it at a Tampa high school has been sitting in prison in Northwest Fl since 2004 and will not be released until Sept 2009. WTH is wrong with the picture? She should have never been given a bond in the first place. If they would have let her sit in there , I believe by now some inmate would have gotten her to slip up and tell something either by bragging or someone beating it out of her.

Sorry to ramble on but I hate liars...
I

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.