May 03, 2024, 11:52:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 264352 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: April 20, 2010, 10:34:08 PM »

Mz Nancy really need to stop with the "bio mom" crap.........how hard is it to either call her mom or Crystal

Gonnna need more Patron I can already tell

NG really does have a vicious mean streak in her.  I tease about her but when she continues with that bullchit and basically insults Crystal every chance she gets it makes me insane.  She's a petty, holier than thou beotch. 
                                                                  atcha miz nancy
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #841 on: April 20, 2010, 10:36:56 PM »

Mz Nancy really need to stop with the "bio mom" crap.........how hard is it to either call her mom or Crystal

NG really does have a vicious mean streak in her.  I tease about her but when she continues with that bullchit and basically insults Crystal every chance she gets it makes me insane.  She's a petty, holier than thou beotch. 
                                                                  atcha miz nancy

Kudos mizjay.  A perfect use of the red-faced, double-bird flipping smiley.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #842 on: April 20, 2010, 10:38:27 PM »

atcha miz nancy

Stated perfectly as usual Mizjay.....She drives me insane with her viciousness towards her, I swear soemtimes I want to biatch slap her into reality, but not happening so I will settle and send her a Ron Cummings blow up doll with Nancy across his chest instead of Teresa

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: April 20, 2010, 10:43:41 PM »

can, Anna, and everyone else - ladies. Thanks. I mean that from the bestest part of my heart. Thanks all.

can, so nice to see you and Anna over here!

can, to clarify for you - according to my new info - to leave no doubt - it's Haleigh.

I have no idea which part - please don't ask... but the drivers found her according to my new info.

I hope to know more in days ahead. And as I do, I always share - everyone knows that.

hope you are well can!  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: April 20, 2010, 10:45:01 PM »

i spoke to my local LE chief today, and the LE does not mention funeral plans,
ever, they take classes on how to, tell/talk to family about being/or maybe deceased
my local LE policy is, 2 officers, and sometimes clergy, to inform the family their
loved one is deceased
he asked if i was asking because of the cummings case,his understanding is tommy
and misty were at that meeting he thinks it is odd that misty and tommy would
be at that meeting, as they are not blood relatives, so no reason for them to be there
i told him i was not sure if tommy and misty, were at that meeting, he said he could be
 wrong about that, as he only follows, if he sees it in the headlines, and no he does not
follow it enough to voice an opinion

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: April 20, 2010, 10:45:44 PM »

Thank you, Brandi.  Yes, I have followd but from the rafters as I could only add my prayers and no new information.

You are correct that we must seek justice and punishement to the fullest extent of the law.  And not even that is half enough but it's all we have as you said.

I agree completely and also see maximum punishemnts as a deterrent to others who might be tempted to do such things.

Lately I have to admit to seeing similarities between Misty and Casey that I hope are just coincidental or common to those who commit such callous acts against children but the thought has even gone through my mind that Misty being about as sharp as a bowling ball just might think she could do something similar but being a better liar than Casey she would get away with it.  I hope I am wrong and imagining that.

But I agree completely.  We seek and even demand the maximum for those who did this because it's all we can do now.  And I also think there is little we can do to prevent this kind of horror before it happens, either.  It's totally frustrating and heartbreaking.  Stronger laws and stiffer sentences for all who abuse children and especially RSO's.
Anna: This case has me backtracking to the day Ronald asked GA to leave because: as Ronald sated, the two cases have nothing to do with each other.

I wonder how much they DO have to do with each other now. I wonder if the Caylee case had anything to do with the cover up that I see now.

I never knew when I found SM in search of Caylee information that I would get stuck in the quicksand that I did; searching for justice for so many.

But someone has to do it, and that is what we transpire to do here at SM.

Seems I am a permanent resident here.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: April 20, 2010, 10:47:13 PM »

Miz Hollars at 67 looks way better dolled up than Lisa Croslin could ever look.

I wonder if Hank  , Lisa, Misty, and Tommy are watching JVM and NG tonight! 

I bet they are feeling rocks in the pit of there stomachs right now.  Kinda of an o crap we r screwed moment all around.
Misty has probably OD off her honeybuns and I bet she had definitely changed her mind about going out into general population.

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 20, 2010, 10:48:05 PM »

Thanks Janet!!!

I was talking specifically about a JUVI record for sex crimes, GGMHollars stated he did not
, just car theft. I guess I will have to watch it again on youtube, so I'll need more of this

islandmonkey

Did this dialogue take place on JVM show this evening?  Nancy Grace and JVM's transcripts should be posted anytime.

Janet

+++++

TRANSCRIPTS

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ijvm.html

NANCY GRACE
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: April 20, 2010, 10:48:20 PM »

hey nuna..i just can not shake that everytime when he and misty done interviews he was always cutting his eye at her..and she looked scared..like she was scared she was gonna mess up and say something wrong.and that is how he would look at her like he was saying with his eyes ill kill you if you say something wrong..i am not saying she is not guilty at all..but i don't believe for a minute that ron is innocent..and also wht in the world would you marry someone that le thinks my have killed your child?? and what is up with him working over time??i think it is all BS..

IMO, he worked overtime because he was supposed to.  It was his job.  He works!  Nobody was working, that makes him more important.

He married her because (1) she was underage.  (2) To get a lock on her.  (3) To train her to his liking, she was young with no baggage (kids).  (4) To secure her status in his dealings, she could hold down the homefront and run his sideshow while he worked ligitimately. (5)  i don't think he thought she killed his child, she just didn't keep his child from getting killed.  (6) He has other secrets he didn't need attention being brought too. (7)And for exactly like he said, "keep your enemies closer".  He'd deal with her, if he has proof, later.  Keep her near.

Misty was scared, and guilty.  They both knew it at that point.  She's lucky she had cameras on her.  Personally, I don't think Ron would kill anyone but I bet he could make life hell and he'd enjoy that more.  JMO  She couldn't afford to mess up anymore. 

Ron can stay because he's arrogant.  What's the chances she hurts the other kid?  He has to hold out, hecan't be made a fool by her and he can't take care of it until he's under the radar.  Which didn't happen.  They got arrested first.  Which, BTW, I think he's in on.  When LE can't get "the get", they take the next best thing.  Everyone saves face that way.  I call it the "good ole boy" rule.  It happens a lot around here. 

Sometimes simple is just that, simple.  You have to remove emotion to find simple.  And it's not easy to get emotion back once you let it go.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: April 20, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »

Thanks Janet!!!

I was talking specifically about a JUVI record for sex crimes, GGMHollars stated he did not
, just car theft. I guess I will have to watch it again on youtube, so I'll need more of this

islandmonkey

Did this dialogue take place on JVM show this evening?  Nancy Grace and JVM's transcripts should be posted anytime.

Janet

+++++

TRANSCRIPTS

NANCY GRACE

Yes it was on JVM, Levi asked the question, but thank so much for letting me know that JVM does have transcripts an angelic monkey I'll wait for it to be posted and look back, but I very clearly remember that answer regarding no record on sex crimes, even JUVI and that's again something we have all wondered about for a longggggg time. Thanks again for your help

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: April 20, 2010, 10:54:15 PM »

atcha miz nancy

Stated perfectly as usual Mizjay.....She drives me insane with her viciousness towards her, I swear soemtimes I want to biatch slap her into reality, but not happening so I will settle and send her a Ron Cummings blow up doll with Nancy across his chest instead of Teresa

and seems like I remember Mz Nancy getting all over someone maybe Art Harris for not using full names at one point.  But I guess it is okay if she does it!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: April 20, 2010, 10:55:58 PM »

can, Anna, and everyone else - ladies. Thanks. I mean that from the bestest part of my heart. Thanks all.

can, so nice to see you and Anna over here!

can, to clarify for you - according to my new info - to leave no doubt - it's Haleigh.

I have no idea which part - please don't ask... but the drivers found her according to my new info.

I hope to know more in days ahead. And as I do, I always share - everyone knows that.

hope you are well can!  an angelic monkey

Thanks for your response Rob.  I'm well, thanks.

God bless Haleigh and those that love her.   an angelic monkey
Poor baby...how could they!!!!!?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: April 20, 2010, 10:57:28 PM »

atcha miz nancy

and seems like I remember Mz Nancy getting all over someone maybe Art Harris for not using full names at one point.  But I guess it is okay if she does it!!

I had forgot about that MizJay is right, she acts all holier than though, and never misses a chance to degrade her or put her down, all the while she'll "wrestle angels" if they personally told her Ron was involved in any way, either directly, indirectly or knowledge after the fact.

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: April 20, 2010, 10:57:54 PM »

atcha miz nancy

Good girl ! However, she probably has her mail checked ( I can certainly see why) so I suggest that we all chip in for the gigantic version, mega balloon to be entered in the Macy's parade. I'm sure she and the twins have a penthouse view. If we get lucky the nasty Nancy tat & nipple will float eye level past her perfect NYC perch. SHWIIING
I haven't had any Patron today so maybe once my nerves have had a chance to settle I'll think better of the ider, but so far I'm digging it. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: April 20, 2010, 10:57:57 PM »

Thanks Janet!!!

islandmonkey

Janet

+++++

TRANSCRIPTS

NANCY GRACE

Those are yesterdays transcripts, tonights are not up yet.

Heart
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: April 20, 2010, 11:00:53 PM »

hey nuna..i just can not shake that everytime when he and misty done interviews he was always cutting his eye at her..and she looked scared..like she was scared she was gonna mess up and say something wrong.and that is how he would look at her like he was saying with his eyes ill kill you if you say something wrong..i am not saying she is not guilty at all..but i don't believe for a minute that ron is innocent..and also wht in the world would you marry someone that le thinks my have killed your child?? and what is up with him working over time??i think it is all BS..

IMO, he worked overtime because he was supposed to.  It was his job.  He works!  Nobody was working, that makes him more important.

He married her because (1) she was underage.  (2) To get a lock on her.  (3) To train her to his liking, she was young with no baggage (kids).  (4) To secure her status in his dealings, she could hold down the homefront and run his sideshow while he worked ligitimately. (5)  i don't think he thought she killed his child, she just didn't keep his child from getting killed.  (6) He has other secrets he didn't need attention being brought too. (7)And for exactly like he said, "keep your enemies closer".  He'd deal with her, if he has proof, later.  Keep her near.

Misty was scared, and guilty.  They both knew it at that point.  She's lucky she had cameras on her.  Personally, I don't think Ron would kill anyone but I bet he could make life hell and he'd enjoy that more.  JMO  She couldn't afford to mess up anymore. 

Ron can stay because he's arrogant.  What's the chances she hurts the other kid?  He has to hold out, hecan't be made a fool by her and he can't take care of it until he's under the radar.  Which didn't happen.  They got arrested first.  Which, BTW, I think he's in on.  When LE can't get "the get", they take the next best thing.  Everyone saves face that way.  I call it the "good ole boy" rule.  It happens a lot around here. 

Sometimes simple is just that, simple.  You have to remove emotion to find simple.  And it's not easy to get emotion back once you let it go.   

Nuna, I think you hit the nail on the head.  I especially agree with points 5, 6 and 7.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: April 20, 2010, 11:01:08 PM »

Miz Hollars at 67 looks way better dolled up than Lisa Croslin could ever look.

I wonder if Hank  , Lisa, Misty, and Tommy are watching JVM and NG tonight! 

I bet they are feeling rocks in the pit of there stomachs right now.  Kinda of an o crap we r screwed moment all around.
Misty has probably OD off her honeybuns and I bet she had definitely changed her mind about going out into general population.

Yup we all know what they do in gen pop to people who hurt babies.  I guarantee they weren't yelling nice things to Tommy Dearest in there.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: April 20, 2010, 11:02:12 PM »

Thanks Janet!!!

islandmonkey

Janet

+++++

TRANSCRIPTS

NANCY GRACE

That's why I stated tonight transcripts should be posted anytime.

Good Night Heart ... Good Night All!

Janet
8:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: April 20, 2010, 11:02:26 PM »

atcha miz nancy

Good girl ! However, she probably has her mail checked ( I can certainly see why) so I suggest that we all chip in for the gigantic version, mega balloon to be entered in the Macy's parade. I'm sure she and the twins have a penthouse view. If we get lucky the nasty Nancy tat & nipple will float eye level past her perfect NYC perch. SHWIIING
I haven't had any Patron today so maybe once my nerves have had a chance to settle I'll think better of the ider, but so far I'm digging it. 
I like the way you thin MJ...........maybe he can sit for the twins when he is out of jail I'll cybersend you some Patron

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: April 20, 2010, 11:05:06 PM »

Thanks Janet!!!

islandmonkey

Janet

+++++

TRANSCRIPTS

NANCY GRACE

That's why I stated tonight transcripts should be posted anytime.

Good Night Heart ... Good Night All!

Janet
8:00 PM PT

I swear I read that post and completely missed it, my mind is fried lately as the news of HaLeigh even though expected has my heart broken.

Good night and thanks again Janet

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.