May 13, 2024, 04:07:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 313455 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: December 16, 2008, 12:50:55 PM »

Why even bring something like "Did Caylee Deserve Death" here, Casually Cool?  What is the value?  Did Casey or her family say this?  Or anyone related to the case?  It also has a religious slant, which we have been trying to keep off the Caylee threads to cut down disagreements.   

Didn't mean to cause such an uproar, Muffy.  I just thought (probably wrongly) that others should see the evil that is out in the world.  I will not ever mention anything controversail again, sorry.

Casually ~  No need to overstate.   There is no uproar.   Nothing wrong with controversy.  I just personally don't see the value of bringing that post over here.  I think many are aware of the evil out in the world.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1801 on: December 16, 2008, 12:51:04 PM »

Judge Strickland has called an emergency hearing for today at 2 PM.  Defense said they have flown in experts who are WAITING for access.   

Hmm after being denied access by the court last week. WTF? people really. "Well, we flew them down here so now you gotta let us in you just gotta." (Jose pouts and stomps away.)

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: December 16, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »

KLAAS, YOU'RE HERE!!
Please check you email when you get time!! 

Do we know what the emergency hearing is about!!??? 

And where is Goodanmad, I'll bet she is without power!!!??? 

Mass kudos to everyone!!! You're all sounding good this morning!!! 

Well, nice to see my little Monken missed me I just came into work late due to crappy roads. We still have power and several inches of lovely fluffy snow. My doggy doesn't know what to think. Poor little doggy walking in the snow. 

I put myself on a little timeout yesterday afternoon, thinking I might be PMS'ing on the cage. Yep, I said it. 

Ok, what is new?

Hey, Goodanmad!

You have snow!! I wish we would get snow, we didn't get one damn flake the other day & they had predicted 3 to 6 inches! people in the south don't know how to predict snow!! 

And, you weren't PMSing, I saw it, & you were right!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1803 on: December 16, 2008, 12:51:52 PM »

Caution - I DID NOT write this OR Support this.  I found it on another website discussion forum.  THIS IS NOT MY OPINION!!!!

Did Caylee Deserve Death:

That is what the Lord Jesus is saying.  Yes, it is shocking.  And sad, isn’t it?  And very, very unexpected.  According to Some: What is this world coming to when a child that age has already turned her life over to the devil? First, there was that prepubescent harlot, Jon Benet Ramsey, who deliberately tantalized pedophiles with her skanky makeup and revealing outfits. And now, this misfit. Honestly, I know people always blame the parents, but some childen are just evil. In fact, the mother was really doing nothing more than carrying out God’s edict in Deuteronomy 21:18-21:

“If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”

I recognize these verses speak specifically of sons. But I don’t think that means daughters are exempt from the mandate. They simply aren’t mentioned because women weren’t really deemed worth mentioning back then. God has never held us in particularly high esteem. After all, we were essentially an afterthought, created purely to keep Adam company. And Eve certainly didn’t help our cause when she disobeyed God and ate that fruit, leading God to curse us all with the pain of childbearing.

Thank goodness, though, that Jesus turned that pain into a blessing. Despite our many shortcomings, women can still ascend into heaven, as long as we bear children (1 Timothy 2:15). I love my four children dearly and wouldn’t trade any of them for anything. But I’m not sure I would have had even the first, were it not a prerequisite for a woman to enter heaven.

I realize that secular (i.e., Satanic) law does not recognize God’s Word, and that the state will feel the need to punish the mother. I just hope the punishment isn’t too harsh. After all, the child was clearly unruly. It’s not as though the mother killed a perfect stranger.

whoa.  the last time I saw something like this, it was of course on another forum...A girl was defending Casey saying...no one allowed Casey to have an abortion, so Casey was simply fulfilling what she had not been allowed to do by killing Caylee at the age of 3! So ridiculous, and of course it aims to incense people, get their blood boiling, and light a fire under their booty to start ranting.  Why do some bloggers simply live for the anonymity that allows them to run into a forum, spew something evil or hateful and then run out?  So not funny.  And then I read something like that and think...oh no, I haven't had any children yet...what if I get hit by a bus tomorrow?!  no kingdom of heaven  for me!
I think it's akin to slapping a stranger in the face while running by!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1804 on: December 16, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »

Here are some things that we on this forum have come up with that might be in the bag and lead back to the Anthony home.

1.  PAVERS -  There are usually some extra ones when a walkway or patio or whatever is made and those might have been stored in the shed.  Perhaps Casey wanted a paver to weight down the bag if she intended to put it in water.

2.  TRASH SUCH AS BILLS, ENVELOPES, ETC. -  In her haste, Casey may have taken a trash bag from a can and in the bottom it may have had torn up bills, messages, notes, envelopes, etc. that she did not notice.

3.  A COMFORTER, TOWEL, ETC. -- Most mothers who kill wrap their dead children in something.  It is a natural instinct, they say, for the parent to want to place the child in something warm and familiar or in water.  Even a cold fish like Casey may have done that.

4.  A CROSS OR BEADS OR TOY --  Likewise, moms who kill often include something symbolic when they dispose of the body. 

5.  A NEWSPAPER OR MAGAZINE OR PHOTOGRAPH --  Something with the Anthony name on it or that clearly shows the Anthonys, such as a picture.  She could have used paper to wrap the body or to provide a cushion to catch any leaks.

6.  CHEMICALS OR POWDERS -- Something that she imagined might lessen the smell that could be traced back to the Anthony shed or cupboard.

7.  PIECES OF CLOTHING --  Though they say nothing is missing in terms of clothing from the house, they could be lying about that.  Clothes probably disintegrate in water and may have been torn off by animals when the waters receded.

If Caylee died in the car, why would Casey go back to the house with the body?  I think she felt safest in that house, less anxious about being discovered in the act of getting rid of the body, more able to find things, etc.  And she probably thought that nobody would ever suspect her parents, and since she was not living at home at the time, maybe she reasoned that nobody would search the house that much.  Finally, I think she knew in her heart of hearts that if she needed protection, her family would give it to her, no matter what she had done.
Yes because they have always protected her, why would this be different? I really believe the entire family has always been scared of her, it was just easier to go along with everything, because they were afraid of what she would do.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1805 on: December 16, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »

Defense can yammer about the chloroform all day long still does not explain away "how to make chloroform" internet searches. Though I'm sure one of their "experts" will pull something out of his or her azz. 

GnM~  Question.  I've been thinking alot about the searches done back in March.  Do you or any other Monkey remember if they were done on the laptop or the desktop.  If they were done on the laptop, Baez and Co. can easily say that too many people (including the invisible nanny) had access to Casey's computer.  I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't already in the works.  Casey could have said that she took her laptop numerous times to Zannies like she did TL's.  But if it was done on the desktop that wouldn't fly.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: December 16, 2008, 12:53:36 PM »

Casually...I thought it was interesting, too. (Appalling, but interesting).
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1807 on: December 16, 2008, 12:54:10 PM »

Speaking of palmetto bugs, I had one in my hotel room the last time I was in Orlando.  I swear the thing was staring at me!

Lisa

Like this one. It's staring at you, Lisa.  Sorry, I'm being a little chit.  Hmm, do these fellas play a role in decomp?

Are palmetto bugs the same thing as your Florida love bugs?  You know the ones that mate in mid-air?

No..they look a little different....watch out...I think this one likes you 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1808 on: December 16, 2008, 12:54:52 PM »

Judge Strickland has called an emergency hearing for today at 2 PM.  Defense said they have flown in experts who are WAITING for access.   

Hmm after being denied access by the court last week. WTF? people really. "Well, we flew them down here so now you gotta let us in you just gotta." (Jose pouts and stomps away.)
This smells of a Linda Kinney Baden tactic.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: December 16, 2008, 12:54:59 PM »

Speaking of palmetto bugs, I had one in my hotel room the last time I was in Orlando.  I swear the thing was staring at me!

Lisa

Like this one. It's staring at you, Lisa.  Sorry, I'm being a little chit.  Hmm, do these fellas play a role in decomp?

Are palmetto bugs the same thing as your Florida love bugs?  You know the ones that mate in mid-air?

Palmetto bugs are basically giant, agressive roaches that aren't afraid of anything! We have them in Tennessee too. I don't have a clue if they have anything to do with decomposition, but I have had them chase me before, I kid you not! 
I'm sitting here in horror, I'm not terribly afraid of bugs, but if they decided to chase me I can't imagine.

Actually, our bug guy said that roaches are not the hardest thing to kill.  The residual spray kills them as soon as they walk through it which is why they spray all around the outside of the house, so they don't get in.  It is the damnable spiders that are hard to get rid of!  We had a wolf spider in one the bathrooms and that sucker took half a can of spider spray!  Banana spiders are so big that I just leave them alone.  We had one living on the soffets (I think that is what you call it) on the side of our house and we just walked a big circle around him.  We even named him "Squishy"!  If you got near his web he would sort of jump up and down, scared the crap out of me.  I hate spiders.  And Snakes. 

LALALALALALAL(this monkey can't hear any more talk of scary creatures.....covering ears and eyes.)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1810 on: December 16, 2008, 12:55:58 PM »

Can anyone get me caught up and tell me what was found with the remains?
Thanks Monkeys!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1811 on: December 16, 2008, 12:56:45 PM »

I hope that the judge today tells JB that he will get access to the scene when LE/FBI are done and not a minute before.  I hope he also tells him that he is tired of turning on the television and seeing his ugly mug on there whining and bring down a gag order! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: December 16, 2008, 12:57:15 PM »

Oh! The good old "bully" tactic. They still do not officially have an id of the body so I would think he would get the same answer as last week wheh he was denied. Once it is id'd through DNA then maybe the judge will allow it but that will be after LE is done with the search area. I just don't think this will work today for the defense.
Dr Lee didn't stick around unless he is taking an emergency flight back out.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: December 16, 2008, 12:57:17 PM »

I suppose that is why Tim Miller and some others think Casey must have had help in disposing of the body.  You would think she would weight the bag down in some way, though a heavy paver might make it tear more.  She could have put the paver on top of the bag, of course, to hold it down.  Tim said someone "tossed" the bag into the woods.  Could Casey just walk to the edge and toss it?  No.  She needed to actually put it down.

Leonard Padilla was right about one thing.  I think he, and maybe Murt, said that they doubted Casey would go very far into any wooded area because she would not be able to carry the dead-weight body that far and could not drag it through brush and undergrowth without shredding it.

I wonder if she did this at night or during the daylight hours?  It seems she would have feared being seen by someone if she did it during the day.  This seems like a sudden death of the child followed by confusion, fear and denial by Casey, in which she spent a few days with the body in the trunk, wondering where to put it.  Maybe she drove out around the airport and other places but cars were going by or she feared going out into the areas alone.

Finally, the corpse was starting to smell, which scared and panicked her even more and she impulsively put it in a familiar place that she could get to quickly and not be seen, or if seen, not be thought of as terribly out of place, since she lived in that neighborhood most of her life.

If you think about it, disposal in a dumpster would be risky, because so many dumpsters are on parking lots that have surveillance cameras.  Swampy places around the airport or a lake might have alligators which could threaten Casey when she took the body there.  Dumping the bag off a bridge is risky because someone might see her.  You never know if homes or people are back in the woods or on the river that cannot be seen when you cross but who might see you.

Casey considered other places, I think, and then when the smell was becoming noticeable went to the most available and convenient spot for her.  Little did she know that the leaky bag would make the odor intensify until she would abandon the car in frustration and desperation.

Does anyone recall the date Casey ran out of gasoline near her home?  I have wondered if this was a factor in her choice of disposal sites.  Could it have been made in an emergency to prevent someone else from discovering Caylee's remains in the car while picking her up from running out of gasoline?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1814 on: December 16, 2008, 12:58:08 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony arrive at Universal Studios.

Why doesn't she just get him a leash?

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1815 on: December 16, 2008, 12:58:10 PM »

Lisa

No..they look a little different....watch out...I think this one likes you 

It's probabaly the only thing that likes me after my last post.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: December 16, 2008, 12:58:27 PM »

I hope that the judge today tells JB that he will get access to the scene when LE/FBI are done and not a minute before.  I hope he also tells him that he is tired of turning on the television and seeing his ugly mug on there whining and bring down a gag order! 

Yeah, and kick his azz right on out of the court house. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: December 16, 2008, 12:58:39 PM »

Hi Muffy!!!!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: December 16, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »

With the pavers, didn't George do some work in the backyard over the 4th of July, that involved pavers?

Reading backwards this morning, but I've wondered if there was blood on the pavers.  I read that bleach will just turn concrete orange when trying to wash off blood.

r

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1819 on: December 16, 2008, 12:59:53 PM »

Here are some things that we on this forum have come up with that might be in the bag and lead back to the Anthony home.

1.  PAVERS -  There are usually some extra ones when a walkway or patio or whatever is made and those might have been stored in the shed.  Perhaps Casey wanted a paver to weight down the bag if she intended to put it in water.

2.  TRASH SUCH AS BILLS, ENVELOPES, ETC. -  In her haste, Casey may have taken a trash bag from a can and in the bottom it may have had torn up bills, messages, notes, envelopes, etc. that she did not notice.

3.  A COMFORTER, TOWEL, ETC. -- Most mothers who kill wrap their dead children in something.  It is a natural instinct, they say, for the parent to want to place the child in something warm and familiar or in water.  Even a cold fish like Casey may have done that.

4.  A CROSS OR BEADS OR TOY --  Likewise, moms who kill often include something symbolic when they dispose of the body. 

5.  A NEWSPAPER OR MAGAZINE OR PHOTOGRAPH --  Something with the Anthony name on it or that clearly shows the Anthonys, such as a picture.  She could have used paper to wrap the body or to provide a cushion to catch any leaks.

6.  CHEMICALS OR POWDERS -- Something that she imagined might lessen the smell that could be traced back to the Anthony shed or cupboard.

7.  PIECES OF CLOTHING --  Though they say nothing is missing in terms of clothing from the house, they could be lying about that.  Clothes probably disintegrate in water and may have been torn off by animals when the waters receded.

If Caylee died in the car, why would Casey go back to the house with the body?  I think she felt safest in that house, less anxious about being discovered in the act of getting rid of the body, more able to find things, etc.  And she probably thought that nobody would ever suspect her parents, and since she was not living at home at the time, maybe she reasoned that nobody would search the house that much.  Finally, I think she knew in her heart of hearts that if she needed protection, her family would give it to her, no matter what she had done.
I agree with you and wonder how the Anthonys can even say that there is no clothing missing. Kids clothes are hard to keep track of, especially when they are spending time with a nanny.  It is very difficult if not impossible to keep track of EVERY article of clothing.  Also, when items of clothing come up missing, how can one be expected to really notice?  I have left jackets, gloves, etc. at friends' houses and I don't even notice until someone returns my stuff to me. just a thought.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.