May 22, 2024, 12:09:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 267876 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2008, 10:05:21 PM »

This is OT, but I have seen alot of cute avitars and some are of disney characters and some are cartoons and some are just users choice.......but I am very very very scared of the witch from the wizard of oz and Im so glad no one has chose to put that as their avatar.....I would cry!!!!

I don't think you will see that....that title is reserved for Renho...exclusively
well Thank God..............My kids never got a chance to watch the movie because I refused to have it in my house.....

Hey HH!  If you like musicals, you should go see Wicked.  It gives you a whole new perspective on the wicked witch.  Makes her a little less scary (although, I have to admit, in the movie she is pretty frightening!).
Are you Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2008, 10:06:02 PM »

Klaas - I was wondering if you would forward my email address to Wyks please.  I sent you an email to your hotmail earlier, but I was so scatter brained I forgot to ask on here if you would please forward it to her.  Thank you 

I did forward it earlier today when I got your email.  Sorry, I should have let you know.

Thank you Klaas, you are FABULOUS!!!  I just felt a little silly (and rude!) when I realized I forgot to ask you.  Thanks again, you rock!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2008, 10:06:14 PM »

This is OT, but I have seen alot of cute avitars and some are of disney characters and some are cartoons and some are just users choice.......but I am very very very scared of the witch from the wizard of oz and Im so glad no one has chose to put that as their avatar.....I would cry!!!!

I don't think you will see that....that title is reserved for Renho...exclusively

LOL,  Agreed,  those darn monkeys were pretrifying and then that brings me to remember the "Birds".   I hate anything that flies and I have not control.

But EVERYBODY loves DISNEY,,   Ya just can't go wrong!  Smile

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2008, 10:06:46 PM »

well Thank God..............My kids never got a chance to watch the movie because I refused to have it in my house.....

Hey HH!  If you like musicals, you should go see Wicked.  It gives you a whole new perspective on the wicked witch.  Makes her a little less scary (although, I have to admit, in the movie she is pretty frightening!).

Sorry for the previous O/T.  Let me tie it in with this case...Casey is WAY scarier to me than the wicked witch.   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2008, 10:07:43 PM »

Hi Scatty    Sorry I'm trying to catch up reading and get my decorations up before Christmas Day  santa
Shout out to DiHannah 

Hi to everyone that's come in and I've missed, and good night to those that have gone to see the blanket show and I missed them going out.

I don't want any monkey, old or new to think they aren't important.  Over time, some of us have gotten to know one another a little better.  For the newer monkeys, give it some time and we'll get to know one another too.   

I appreciate that comment . I am new and I know alot of monkeys don't know me and it may take sometime. Thanks..

Well, that, and the fact that you changed your screen name the other day!

Just kidding!  LOL

You do have a sparkly avatar also! (And I am only a few months old here, myself.)

Glad you are here, Jersey Wink

Thank you Brandi and Muffybee. I will try my best to help out the best way I can.
I am a mother to 6 gr8 kids all 15 months to 2 years apart and I am very sensitive when it comes to children..

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2008, 10:08:55 PM »

LOL!  I promise, it's funny - not at all scary!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2008, 10:12:57 PM »

Hi Scatty    Sorry I'm trying to catch up reading and get my decorations up before Christmas Day  santa
Shout out to DiHannah 

Hi to everyone that's come in and I've missed, and good night to those that have gone to see the blanket show and I missed them going out.

I don't want any monkey, old or new to think they aren't important.  Over time, some of us have gotten to know one another a little better.  For the newer monkeys, give it some time and we'll get to know one another too.   

I appreciate that comment . I am new and I know alot of monkeys don't know me and it may take sometime. Thanks..

Jerseygirl ~  I did notice you and I'm glad you were able to get your name straightened out.  We have a lot of new monkeys here as of late, and I've been behind with my reading and miss when they come in sometimes.  I'm glad you're here and keep posting.  That's how we get to know one another, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you and the other new monkeys.   

Hi Muffy, just saw the shout out!  I personally LOVE having all the new monkeys.  They bring such interesting thoughts and ideas!   I want those who are afraid to post, like I was for months before I joined!  So glad I did!  So many new friends.  So welcome to all and join in.  We APPRECIATE  YOU!   

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2008, 10:16:02 PM »

AND LOOKY THERE!   Some of SEASONED Monkeys still CANT get the quote stacks right  (mine above)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2008, 10:17:32 PM »

Evening all Monkeys. I just got home from work and didn't have a chance to look at everything from earlier today while I was at work.

HigherHopes, I am so glad to see you here tonight. I read your reply to all the BS that was going down last night while I was at work and that was such a brilliant post. You are one classy Monkey.

That said, Trimm, your dog tore up a snowman and dug up a squirrel? That is too funny. Just make sure he didn't swallow any of the stuffing. As far as the squirrel, you are on your own. Joe only goes after living critters. 

I am glad to see everyone getting along in the cage tonight. It really bothered me yesterday that there was infighting. Monkey hugs to all.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #149 on: December 08, 2008, 10:19:10 PM »

Thank you Brandi and Muffybee. I will try my best to help out the best way I can.
I am a mother to 6 gr8 kids all 15 months to 2 years apart and I am very sensitive when it comes to children..

OK I have to ask!!! 6 kids under the age of 2? Does your hubbie EVER leave you alone? Have you tried the chloroform on the chest thing??   

You poor thing, sit down, put your feet up and let me get you a cup of tea!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2008, 10:20:14 PM »

Shout out to DiHannah 

Well, that, and the fact that you changed your screen name the other day!

Just kidding!  LOL

You do have a sparkly avatar also! (And I am only a few months old here, myself.)

Glad you are here, Jersey Wink

God Bless you!  I thought my hands were full with 2, who were 4 yrs apart.  Two girls!  You deserve a trophy and then some.  But YOU are one Blessed Mother, who has so many happy years ahead! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2008, 10:20:15 PM »

HH, I'm not sure if it was Klass or Brandi, but have you seen the picture of Casey as the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz. That is SCAAARRRYYYYYYY

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2008, 10:21:39 PM »

I just wanted to share something that was going through my head while watching NG.  Even when she was talking to the lawyers or Kathi B., she kept running the tape of KC talking on the jail phone with her parents.  I was getting so angry watching them laughing and talking about how poor KC wants real food and is being strong (gag!).  Then I thought about how KC is right where she belongs and will have to stay there.  Hmmm, they want to push the trial back - ok, she still has to be in jail while waiting for trial.  Then the trial (hopefully they will have found Caylee by then) - she's found guilty - stay in jail.  Caylee is getting some justice already - her murderer is in jail.  Then she will get final justice at the trial - KC is sentenced to life in prison.  Made me feel a little better.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2008, 10:21:59 PM »

HH, I'm not sure if it was Klass or Brandi that made it, but have you seen the picture of Casey as the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz. That is SCAAARRRYYYYYYY
EDIT

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2008, 10:22:46 PM »

Hey SEA SEARCHER!

I did not get a chance to respond to your questions before they locked the last thread.

I was delighted that you knew the USS Yorktown, CV-10.  I do not know which of the Japanese aircraft carriers it portrayed, I would have to go back and watch the movie again to remember.  I can see it in my minds eye and remember that you could not tell it had an angle deck in the movie.  Unfortunately Dad is no longer with us here on earth or I would ask him.

Not sure what ship portrayed the CV-5 in the movie Midway, do you remember what year that was made in?  I am going to guess no because I think I would remember Dad talking about it.

We went on the Plank-owners cruise at Norfolk shortly before her decommissioning.  They launched planes that day also.  Pretty impressive!

Sorry for the off-topic everyone, but it is a good thing to REMEMBER

Midway was made in 1976... I am a WW2 history buff, especially the Pacific theater.. at another site my nik is Adm_CW_Nimitz .. a man I admire greatly. When I saw your post, I thought.."hey wait a minute.." then thought some more 
I often wondered how they put the movies together and figured it was all sets and special effects.

Bless your dad and all who fight/fought to keep this great nation free!

Those who chose to ignore history, are destined to relive it

sorry for the O/T also..promise i won't do it again 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2008, 10:23:09 PM »

Evening all Monkeys. I just got home from work and didn't have a chance to look at everything from earlier today while I was at work.

HigherHopes, I am so glad to see you here tonight. I read your reply to all the BS that was going down last night while I was at work and that was such a brilliant post. You are one classy Monkey.

That said, Trimm, your dog tore up a snowman and dug up a squirrel? That is too funny. Just make sure he didn't swallow any of the stuffing. As far as the squirrel, you are on your own. Joe only goes after living critters. 

I am glad to see everyone getting along in the cage tonight. It really bothered me yesterday that there was infighting. Monkey hugs to all.

Hi joesamas!  Good to "see" you!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2008, 10:24:20 PM »

OK I have to ask!!! 6 kids under the age of 2? Does your hubbie EVER leave you alone? Have you tried the chloroform on the chest thing??   

You poor thing, sit down, put your feet up and let me get you a cup of tea!!! 

LOL  a single parent now for 6 years-My kids are older now 28,26,25,23,21,18- 3 boys and 3 girls..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2008, 10:24:51 PM »

The Doxie doesn't swallow the stuffing.....but he does like fresh feathers off of my 14 year old cockateil if he can get them.  When she whistles the Alabama theme song that really gets his motor running. 

I am also glad there is no fighting tonight. You Monkeys are like family.I talk more to you guys than I do anybody.

And HigherHopes is pretty classy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2008, 10:25:07 PM »

I just wanted to share something that was going through my head while watching NG.  Even when she was talking to the lawyers or Kathi B., she kept running the tape of KC talking on the jail phone with her parents.  I was getting so angry watching them laughing and talking about how poor KC wants real food and is being strong (gag!).  Then I thought about how KC is right where she belongs and will have to stay there.  Hmmm, they want to push the trial back - ok, she still has to be in jail while waiting for trial.  Then the trial (hopefully they will have found Caylee by then) - she's found guilty - stay in jail.  Caylee is getting some justice already - her murderer is in jail.  Then she will get final justice at the trial - KC is sentenced to life in prison.  Made me feel a little better.   

It makes me feel better too!! Thank you for that! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2008, 10:25:13 PM »

I have to give a special Thank you to HH as well,   besides seeing what has been on Nancy, I just CANNOT bring myself to watch the videos of Cindy!  Though, some day soon, I hope I can force myself to.  But HH brought out some very excellent pieces of the conversation together that offered a lot to ponder.  So HH!  THank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.