May 15, 2024, 05:55:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 190595 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: November 09, 2010, 10:57:25 PM »

Ma Baker is using this as her profile pic on FB

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: November 09, 2010, 11:01:32 PM »

Micki Owens
Wonder if Adam remembered to collect his offering and pagan ritual sh1t off the fireplace and the shelf reflected in the mirror with the goblet?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zahra-Clare-Baker-Bring-Her-Home

Did anyone notice this goblet and ritual stuff?

Is it possible to post a pic here of this, please?  Or direct us to where it may be already posted here at SM.  For those of us who do not have access to Facebook.  TIA.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: November 09, 2010, 11:11:51 PM »

Micki Owens
Wonder if Adam remembered to collect his offering and pagan ritual sh1t off the fireplace and the shelf reflected in the mirror with the goblet?

Is it possible to post a pic here of this, please?  Or direct us to where it may be already posted here at SM.  For those of us who do not have access to Facebook.  TIA.

Yes, please.

I get Page Not Found error with that link.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: November 09, 2010, 11:12:13 PM »

Micki Owens

It would be in one of these videos

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13453571
http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25650017/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: November 09, 2010, 11:19:18 PM »

Micki Owens

I found the mirror 1:27 in this video.  http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25650017/index.html

Not sure I see a goblet but on the fireplace mantel looks like a statue of the grim reaper
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #585 on: November 09, 2010, 11:21:34 PM »

Justwondering - what offends me about your post is you are passing judgment on a woman who had nothing to do with what has now happened to Zahra.  

Whatever were the reasons that Zahra's biological mom gave custody to Adam, that was 10 years ago and people change.  Her tears now for a child she has been trying to find appear real to me.  Why pass judgment on her?  Why not reserve judgment for Adam and Elisa?

I respectfully disagree...she had ALOT to do with what happened to Zahra.  If she wouldn't have given her up in the first place this may not have ever happened.  I do believe in post-partum depression but it is no excuse.  Look at Andrea Yates....any sympathy there?? 

This is all IMO and I do see where Justwondering is coming from.

Also, AB did not become a monster overnight....there had to be signs that BM knew he was no right...yet she gave her daughter to him??!!! 

I'm still angry about the whole situation...maybe I am misguided and wish BM would have found some way to keep Zahra safe, long before she decided she wanted her back.   

And we could extend your theory to read :

If the hare had not stopped to pee - the dog would not have caught it.

BBM   I could almost guarantee you she is now agonizing over that very wish...

Blue= From personal experience, I can tell you, no, there did not have to be signs...

Even the Bible says Satan can manifest himself as an angel of light...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: November 09, 2010, 11:25:22 PM »

Micki Owens

Yes, please.

I get Page Not Found error with that link.

There is no pic, it is just a comment that caught my attention referencing the goblet as I do not recall if anyone here mentioned a goblet or ritual stuff.  I did not notice it in the house videos when they first came out.  The comment is posted on the Zahra-Clare-Baker-Bring-Her-Home FB group. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: November 09, 2010, 11:26:53 PM »

Micki Owens

I found the mirror 1:27 in this video.  http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25650017/index.html

Not sure I see a goblet but on the fireplace mantel looks like a statue of the grim reaper

I captured this, but it is not very clear.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: November 09, 2010, 11:44:00 PM »

The pictures on NG that show the birth mother with the baby Z are so interesting because the birth mother 10 years ago looked so much like Z!
She doesn't now, though.  Her crying reminds me of Susan Smith's crying.  It's so contrived IMO.

Do you have personal experience or know of someone else who has been in a similar situation? I watched Emily's interview on TV here in Australia and have also watched videos of excerpts from the interview as published in the US.  None of her crying appears contrived to me and all I see is a young woman heart broken over something that has happened to her child.  I do know of an elderly woman who 60 years after giving up her baby for adoption through no fault of her own still cries for what she is missing.

There have been other instances in this case where I feel the emotions displayed and the reactions by persons closer to what has happened are certainly contrived.

I have read similar views as you put out, here and also on other MP sites, and I think a lot of them are way off base.

IMO and all that stuff

Dear Koala,
I think that giving a child up for adoption is the most self-less act a person can do.  I have no doubt that women that give up their child out of love cry daily in their hearts for their child.  I don't think time would lessen their angst.

Also, I have heard horrendous stories of teen moms that were forced to give their children up by their parents and their church, and I know that their pain is quite unending.  I believe they cry daily, also, but probably silently.

My only point is that I doubt that they do it on television.

I guess I am just tired of moms that lose their children and go on tv to cry over it.  There was a case here where a mom gave up many of her children to different people, and in one case, to a real loser who ended up killing the child (allegedly) on a camping trip because the 2 year old couldn't find his shoes.  She then reported the child missing.  Then the BM went on tv and facebook expecting money (for the memorial) and sympathy. It gets hard to watch, and obviously made me very cynical.

Sorry if I offended you in any way.  This is just my opinion.

Good Evening, Monks---Justwondering I don't think the crying is contrived, but I do not feel the sympathy that others do for this woman. It appears that she gave up Zahra to a man she knew to be violent and worthless.  She also mentioned that her mother and sister wanted to have a relationship with her and Zahra and were prevented doing so by the Bakers. If she left Adam Baker, I wonder where her mother and sister were then that she "Could hardly take care of herself."  Jean Kasaris said on NG tonight that she could find no one who loved this child.  I feel the same.  Her biological mother now has two children she "Thinks the world of."  It would have been nice had she felt that way about Zahra. IMO everyone in Zahra's life failed her, including her biological mom. 

Even in the animal kingdom mothers protect their children, sometimes at the expense of their own lives.  Mother birds will lead a predator away from her babies by pretending to have a broken wing. There are many examples of this sacrifice among animals.  I wish there were more by human beings.

I believe that a mother's primary duty is to protect her children. It doesn't matter what else they may accomplish in their lives, if they do not protect their children, they are failures.  I feel this way about Zahra's biological mom and IMO she now feels guilty for failing Zahra, but no amount of tears will wash away that guilt. She, too, is a party to this tragedy.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: November 09, 2010, 11:53:07 PM »

I should add to the above that the biological mother said early on that she knew Adam was violent but she did not think he would harm a baby.  I read this on the forum where she initially started making statements, but I've forgotten which one.  If anyone doubts my word, I'll find it tomorrow.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 10, 2010, 12:05:50 AM »

Micki Owens

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: November 10, 2010, 12:52:08 AM »

Hi all ! Been lurking here for months.
I lurk here 'cuz the info is always on the money, no BS.
(I feel that is because Klass runs a tight ship !)

Does anyone know why "KAVA" from England sent Elisa 10G?
IMO that is an awful lot of $$ to wire a stranger. I believe
Elisa's daughter said she got this $$.

Personally I cannot get too emotionally involved in THIS case.
Zahra's demise is the MOST dispicable yet IMO.

Hi LEP, how are you?

I don't think anyone knows for sure if it really happened.
I am recooping from a knee replacement
done in Aug. A nightmare full of complicatins of
transplant rejectin, infectns, blood clots. Pray 4 me ! Thnx for asking !

Oh my, praying for you LEP.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: November 10, 2010, 01:09:59 AM »

This is what I was emailed.  I want to make sure we get this NG transcript to be sure:

On Nancy Grace tonight was an interview with a man who was searching today, and said the area they were searching was where people dump deer carcasses. He let it slip that they did find another bone they think may be Zahra's.

I saw bits of NG and she did say several times that another bone (maybe more) had been found today and they have been sent out for testing - hope this helps.  I believe it's an area that EB lived 15 years ago.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #593 on: November 10, 2010, 01:11:42 AM »

Thanks Klaas it might be the Grim Reaper it looks like it. But not sure.

Whats this thing hanging off the mantel of the fireplace?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: November 10, 2010, 01:14:33 AM »

This is what I was emailed.  I want to make sure we get this NG transcript to be sure:

On Nancy Grace tonight was an interview with a man who was searching today, and said the area they were searching was where people dump deer carcasses. He let it slip that they did find another bone they think may be Zahra's.

I saw bits of NG and she did say several times that another bone (maybe more) had been found today and they have been sent out for testing - hope this helps.  I believe it's an area that EB lived 15 years ago.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/09/ng.01.html

GRACE: Joining us right now, there near the site authorities are searching, is Dean Ford. He is at the search site. Dean Ford, thank you for being with us. What have you observed today?

DEAN FORD, NEIGHBOR OF NEW SEARCH SITE: Just mostly the police and FBI doing a line search, what they call a line search. They walk through the woods, you know, three, four feet apart, and had two lines and they walked through looking through leaves, had leaf blowers, rakes, just basically looking through the leaves and the trash.

GRACE: How big of an area were they searching, Dean Ford?

FORD: Probably, at most, areas like 100 feet wide, 50 to 100 feet wide, and then on both sides of the road. It`s a...

GRACE: Sorry. With us, everyone, is Dean Ford. He`s joining us from Lenore (ph), North Carolina, there at the search site. Back to Dean Ford. Dean, when you say they`re about three or four feet apart and they all go along in basically a line?

FORD: There were two lines. One line -- what I observed, one line and then maybe 50 feet behind, another line. So you know, six, eight men to a line, using leaf blowers and rakes and looking through the leaves. Heavy foliage in this area, so the leaves are quite deep. The leaves just came off the trees.

GRACE: With us is Dean Ford from Lenore, North Carolina, there at the search site, an ongoing search. Mr. Ford, tell me about the area. I have been told that it is a place where people dump trash and animal carcasses.

FORD: Yes, quite a bit. Yes. There are a lot of animals that are dumped, deer carcasses especially. Especially during this time of year when deer season opens, they dump a lot of animals in there. And there are a lot of wild animals, coyotes and stuff.

GRACE: With us, Dean Ford there at the search site. He lives very close to the search site. Back to Jean Casarez, legal correspondent, "In Session." Jean, I understand that cops then started canvassing the neighborhood, the area, asking people door to door have their pets brought home strange bones -- human bones, Jean.

CASAREZ: That`s right. Exactly. Nancy, we have learned that there at the scene is a wildlife expert as they go about this search. And your producers learned late today that they have found something. They believe it could be significant. It`s now going for testing.

GRACE: But what we believe tonight to be bones have been found at this new search site. And they tried to keep the search secret for some time. Back to you, Jean Casarez. Explain to me the connection between Elisa Baker, the stepmommy, and this spot. Where are we talking about?

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: November 10, 2010, 01:15:23 AM »

I can't beat up on Emily. We don't know what she faced. She didn't give her to AB never wanting to see Zahra again. She has been and is going thru the worst hell right now and will for the rest of her life.
Curse AB, EB, and the peeps who didn't report the abuse. The peeps who for whatever reason didn't report the abuse again and again. The peeps who seemed to be in some sort of sick relationship or who were too afraid of Elisa to do more. Curse out DSS. This Elisa has been a con her entire adult life.
I agree with u about Emily.
Her family could have lived on the other side of Australia, or not been too involved.
There r families like that who r not close, sad, but so.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #596 on: November 10, 2010, 01:16:40 AM »

I didn't watch but if that's the case I can't even go there.  If you look at what LE is doing with their searches all over the county it makes one think they are looking for pieces. Sick is what they are.  Zahra needs to be found and put to rest.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: November 10, 2010, 01:18:40 AM »

I saw the last part of NG. They ( FBI or SBI ) asked people  in the neighbourhood if their dogs had come home with any odd bones. That was last week. The site is a dump site for animal carcasses. This is more than horrifying.
I am going to make sure I see it from the beginning and pay attention.

I guess if you are trying to dump human bones a good place to do so would be among animal carcasses.  Trying to throw off scent dogs and so on.  Or would this Gruesome Twosome have enough intelligence to consider that?

OT. Glad to hear you are doing well.
The FBI's door to door bone inquiries
sickened me. Can this case get anymore gruesome ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: November 10, 2010, 01:26:46 AM »

I didn't watch but if that's the case I can't even go there.  If you look at what LE is doing with their searches all over the county it makes one think they are looking for pieces. Sick is what they are.  Zahra needs to be found and put to rest.  an angelic monkey

ITA  an angelic monkey

Did EB & AB know that Zahra's Bio Mom had found them on FB?  Is this why they had to finally call 911 perhaps?????
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #599 on: November 10, 2010, 01:28:15 AM »

I saw the last part of NG. They ( FBI or SBI ) asked people  in the neighbourhood if their dogs had come home with any odd bones. That was last week. The site is a dump site for animal carcasses. This is more than horrifying.
I am going to make sure I see it from the beginning and pay attention.

I guess if you are trying to dump human bones a good place to do so would be among animal carcasses.  Trying to throw off scent dogs and so on.  Or would this Gruesome Twosome have enough intelligence to consider that?

OT. Glad to hear you are doing well.
The FBI's door to door bone inquiries
sickened me. Can this case get anymore gruesome ?

LEP  I think this case has sicken all of us. The DP is to good for whom ever took this beautiful little girls life. They need to do to them what they have done to Zahra. Prayers they find her soon. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.