May 14, 2024, 11:30:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 313637 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: December 16, 2008, 01:07:43 AM »

Hmmm...everytime I sign on everyone leaves!!! Is it my hair? Do I smell? Is there spinach in my teeth? Someone please tell me what it is!!!!

It's midnight here, so some have headed to beddy-bye.  Some are over in the Natalee Holloway threads.  Maybe the night shift will show up soon. 

Hello Beautiful Muffy!  Hope you are having a great evening!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1361 on: December 16, 2008, 01:07:56 AM »

they have driven us insane. Does that count?
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1362 on: December 16, 2008, 01:12:10 AM »

I'm probably 2 pages behind but I can actually give input here...I have a bud who lives in Ocala...he says that insect extermination is a monthly expense for him...there are a lot of bugs down there and no winter to kill them off like we have up here 

BIG BUGS!...he was describing a banana spider to me...he had one chase his lawn mower with no fear 

yes bannana spiders are big enough that you can actually hear them make noise if you run into their web.........there's one that lives over my gate right now and I dont care how mony times you tear his web down he comes right back.....but they kill alot of more pesky bugs,  so I dont mind him being there....
We have year round monthly pest control...that is not normal?

Palmetto bugs are the worst..think of a cockroach on sterroids...literally!!  EW
Oh, Dolce, you brought back memories! We lived for 16 yrs.in beautiful Charleston,S.C. & you are so right about the Palmetto Bugs! My husband  called them Lowcountry Butterflys & would say they would tree a dog & yes,we had exterminators in every month and had two of the exterminator cans to use around the doors,especially when it rained.There's nothing odd about the Anthonys having those.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: December 16, 2008, 01:18:18 AM »

they have driven us insane. Does that count?
Can we sue for that? If I write a book about the "Invisible Nanny" can they sue me? It took alot of guts for that lawyer to say that out loud! I wouldn't work for free if I had to say things like that out loud. I would want BIG bucks if I was going to have to talk like a dweeb...

Carmen
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: December 16, 2008, 01:19:24 AM »

on how to say this since I'm not up todate on everything or post that much right now..   

#1  I'm 99.999% sure Caylee has been located
#2  I sure the hell want to know if I'm correct or not
#3  I hope LE does not let ME/US know if I'm correct until all DNA on site is checked
#4  IF  NOT Caylee  ~~ I do pray they find this missing person's family
#5  I'm planning on a 2009 announcement but would love to have a Christmas present too
JMO
SeeYaBye 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1365 on: December 16, 2008, 01:20:23 AM »

I'm probably 2 pages behind but I can actually give input here...I have a bud who lives in Ocala...he says that insect extermination is a monthly expense for him...there are a lot of bugs down there and no winter to kill them off like we have up here 

BIG BUGS!...he was describing a banana spider to me...he had one chase his lawn mower with no fear 

yes bannana spiders are big enough that you can actually hear them make noise if you run into their web.........there's one that lives over my gate right now and I dont care how mony times you tear his web down he comes right back.....but they kill alot of more pesky bugs,  so I dont mind him being there....
We have year round monthly pest control...that is not normal?

Palmetto bugs are the worst..think of a cockroach on sterroids...literally!!  EW
Oh, Dolce, you brought back memories! We lived for 16 yrs.in beautiful Charleston,S.C. & you are so right about the Palmetto Bugs! My husband  called them Lowcountry Butterflys & would say they would tree a dog & yes,we had exterminators in every month and had two of the exterminator cans to use around the doors,especially when it rained.There's nothing odd about the Anthonys having those.
OMG...A spider chasing a lawn mower??!!!! I just about fainted when I read that! It's minus 31c here in AB today and I am actually grateful all of the sudden!!

Carmen
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: December 16, 2008, 01:25:49 AM »

I am having a hard time with LP insisting that KC killed Caylee by accident. For me, it just doesn't add up. Maybe her timing was off, but I definetely believed she was plotting a way to rid herself of that child for some time and would never have handed her off to Cindy. She couldn't have lived with Cindy throwing it in her face that she was not able to raise her own daughter etc...Caylee was getting old enough to talk, a liability for sure. KC's lies would start to unravel. That would go with the partying angle as well. Caylee could talk about what "they" did last night. How is George going to take back that remark that when he mentioned Zanni, Caylee showed no recognition of who he was talking about? That is going to come back to bite him in a big way! For some reason, I do not think this case will really slow down much before trial.

Carmen
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1367 on: December 16, 2008, 01:28:46 AM »

okay... been traveling from pocatello idaho alllllllll the way to page arizona in the snow and bad weather.. i JUST caught up.... and now greta is supposed to be sayin SOMETHIN about the caylee case any moment..
i am EXHAUSED from doing NOTHING but sitting in the passenger seat....

nite all!

and i am SO thankful for wireless internet that worked MOST of my trip down here this past two days...
having yall here is like taking a piece of home along with me!

catch ya all on the later...

still have more traveling to do tomorrow...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: December 16, 2008, 01:55:17 AM »

Hmmm...everytime I sign on everyone leaves!!! Is it my hair? Do I smell? Is there spinach in my teeth? Someone please tell me what it is!!!!
Maybe you should offer two fingers of Jack with or without ice. 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1369 on: December 16, 2008, 01:59:00 AM »

Maybe you should offer two fingers of Jack with or without ice. 
Done!! Or maybe I should talk really loud and wake up all of our fallen monkeys! LOL...I have had a few with ice so I can talk loud!!

Carmen
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: December 16, 2008, 02:42:10 AM »

Guys, I missed Dana's show tonight.

Does anyone know why the MP 3  audio icon is missing?

It's usually always there by midnight cst.

Thanks!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1371 on: December 16, 2008, 02:48:55 AM »

I guess I'll just sign off since it looks like you all may be asleep.

I've been checking Dana's site for days just chomping at the bit for a new show and then fell sleep even before 6 pm and slept totally through the broadcast.

No I'm just disappointed since I can't access the taped version.  Maybe the icon will be posted by tomorrow.

Good night, monkeys!

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1372 on: December 16, 2008, 02:53:10 AM »

there is something to the unknown father.   Brittany Schieber says in her interview that she's knowns Casey since she was 5 years old.  Casey told her she was pregnant when she was 7 months and said she just found out.  She didn't want to tell her about the father but Brittany heard from another friend that it was a one night stand.

Brittany also talks about Cindy telling her about jealousy problems Casey was having over Caylee and Cindy.  Why is there SOOO so so much secrecy about the father of Caylee.  Initially it didn't bother me but it is really bugging me now.  I  know LE has to know or have at least established that Casey truly didn't know.  I don't think that was the cae.  I think they know.

It also bothers me about Nejame (spelling ?) talking about (I think he used the word disturbing) things that would come out. 

Well I certainly don't buy into the theory that Caylees father is deceased.  Casey was having to steal from family and friends to meet her selfish needs.  If Caylees father was truly deceased, Casey would be all over that SSI money.   
Not defending Casey in any way, but....My best friend had a baby by a man that died when she was 3 months pregnant and since he wasnt there to sign the birth certificate, the only way she ended up being able to get ssi on this chile was she had to have three people write letters stating that they had heard the Father say that he was the dad and they had to be notorized and turned back into SSI and it still took nearly six months to get it started.....just sayin,   if the nfather was never told and his name wasnt on the BC,,,then it would have been very hard for Casey to collect even if Cindy would have allowed it.
Also the father has to have paid into a certain number of quarters for a dependent to be eligible for benefits.If he was very young he may not have had enough of a work history for a dependent to qualify.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: December 16, 2008, 03:43:21 AM »

there is something to the unknown father.   Brittany Schieber says in her interview that she's knowns Casey since she was 5 years old.  Casey told her she was pregnant when she was 7 months and said she just found out.  She didn't want to tell her about the father but Brittany heard from another friend that it was a one night stand.

Brittany also talks about Cindy telling her about jealousy problems Casey was having over Caylee and Cindy.  Why is there SOOO so so much secrecy about the father of Caylee.  Initially it didn't bother me but it is really bugging me now.  I  know LE has to know or have at least established that Casey truly didn't know.  I don't think that was the cae.  I think they know.

It also bothers me about Nejame (spelling ?) talking about (I think he used the word disturbing) things that would come out. 

Well I certainly don't buy into the theory that Caylees father is deceased.  Casey was having to steal from family and friends to meet her selfish needs.  If Caylees father was truly deceased, Casey would be all over that SSI money.   
Not defending Casey in any way, but....My best friend had a baby by a man that died when she was 3 months pregnant and since he wasnt there to sign the birth certificate, the only way she ended up being able to get ssi on this chile was she had to have three people write letters stating that they had heard the Father say that he was the dad and they had to be notorized and turned back into SSI and it still took nearly six months to get it started.....just sayin,   if the nfather was never told and his name wasnt on the BC,,,then it would have been very hard for Casey to collect even if Cindy would have allowed it.
Also the father has to have paid into a certain number of quarters for a dependent to be eligible for benefits.If he was very young he may not have had enough of a work history for a dependent to qualify.

I think Casey just cooked up a dead Dad to shut people up, the same way she cooked up an invisible Nanny.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: December 16, 2008, 04:08:55 AM »

hi monkeys.  This is Off Topic, but I cant seem to find a way to pm members here, and I wanted to say thank you to Mary Ann, who posted a number for me to call.  I missed her post as my pc was being real slow the other day, and I just saw it.  If someone knows how to pm, or get a message to her, can they let me know?  Sorry for the off topic, but I didnt want her to think i am ignoring her. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: December 16, 2008, 05:15:09 AM »

hi monkeys.  This is Off Topic, but I cant seem to find a way to pm members here, and I wanted to say thank you to Mary Ann, who posted a number for me to call.  I missed her post as my pc was being real slow the other day, and I just saw it.  If someone knows how to pm, or get a message to her, can they let me know?  Sorry for the off topic, but I didnt want her to think i am ignoring her. 

Hi Lucinda.

We don't have the capability to send private messages here on this forum. I believe just the mods/admins can use that function.

I am betting that Mary Ann will see your post here. Wink

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: December 16, 2008, 05:51:44 AM »

thanks brandi, I hope she does.  i just wanted to tell her that I am not in USA, so that number wouldnt have worked for me anyhow.  When things slow down in here, we might be able to catch up.  Im so behind in posts, Im trying to catch up frantically. 

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: December 16, 2008, 06:05:18 AM »

Good Morning Lucinda...I am reading!!! If the 800 number doesn't work, you can send your info thru the website   www.scleroderma.org
When I see the request from Australia, I will know it is you and will send you special stuff. Scleroderma is such a nasty disease that affects more women than men. But that does not stop kids from getting it. I went to the National Conference in California this year and met many people living with scleroderma. They may have it but it doesn't have them!!!!!
Sorry for the O/T
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: December 16, 2008, 06:16:03 AM »

wow Im so glad you seen my message.  i will do it thru the website, Im loading the page now.  Dont want to get too off topic in here, but what a wonderful chance I got to meet you, and someone who knows about this illness I have.  its rare here.  Ive had it a long time tho, so i am doing better than most with it.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: December 16, 2008, 06:26:49 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18285004/detail.html

Just read this news report on the meter guy won't be paid reward of $5,000. because 911 was called first. Isn't that a bunch of you know what? Anyway Padilla said he thinks the guy deserves something and if the remains are Caylee he is going to write him a check.

good morning monkeys-I think LP turned out to be one hell of a guy.  When he bailed out KC couldn't stand him, I also think he is on the money  with his theory-KC wanted the body found-she use duct tape to make it look like a kidnapping hope they don't go with this theory -I hope LE says she used the duct tape to smother her-death peanalty-and the Anthony have not visit her yet in jail--you would think they would run to her to comfort her-her kidnapped daughter was just found dead-but they know KC did it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.