May 14, 2024, 03:39:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 313567 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: December 15, 2008, 01:15:36 PM »

CNN HLN is going to cover the story of the memorial being removed!!!!

Still waiting, they haven't covered it yet.

RIP Sweet Puppy
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: December 15, 2008, 01:15:44 PM »

Fox News is talking right now -

Lee, Cindy and Geroge were fingerprinted over the weekend.

The Anthony's still believe that the Nanny took Caylee.

They still refuse to take a lie detector test though

And they probably never will.. can you IMAGINE the questions they could be asked?!? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: December 15, 2008, 01:15:52 PM »

I think with this new discovery of more bones being found that, Cindy might have just made a slip of the tounge when she said, "we cant loose another one"   which Ill bet was one of the only truthful things she did say....I think if this paticular place was used to disgard a body previously and no one ever found it, then thats the reason another might have been disgarded in the same location, only this time, it was put there in a hurry and with all the people wathing this family this time no one had the chance to hide it any better!

HI HH!!   
Hey Charlie....lots going on and Im sure a lot more we are about to find out........very wierd...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #183 on: December 15, 2008, 01:16:03 PM »

I could swear I just seen on Fox (Phil Keating) reporting that LE is getting ANOTHER SEARCH WARRANT FOR A'S home???

O/T is it me or is Phil Keating muscling out?

Lisa

yep 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #184 on: December 15, 2008, 01:16:04 PM »

So Cindy Geo and Lee submitted fingerprints... per FOXNEWS

Will be interesting to see what happens.

I'm surprised they don't already have Lee's since they took his DNA.   

I just have this feeling he was somehow involved.  Not in the actual death, but in the coverup.  Sad
There is sure something off with Lee, can't quite pinpoint why he creeps me out so.
grumpychick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: December 15, 2008, 01:16:16 PM »

Coffee Pot Ghost is a site run by someone who claims to record Electronic Voice Phenomena and then interpret it. The person posted a lot of  cryptic"clues" about the Natalee Holloway case.

Ack, why the heck did I go there?

It is the nature of the truth, to struggle to the light.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 15, 2008, 01:16:34 PM »

Conway was on cnn headline news answering questions. He says CA and GA are not grieving yet but are devastated. huh? He also said they are honest, good, middle class people. They are supporting KC and aren't visiting her because their visits are broadcasted to the public afterwards. He must be drinking the kool aid already.

If this were my child sitting in jail there is nothing or no one on this earth that could keep me away. IF they believe her why are they not there telling HER and the world (I wouldn't give a rat's ass if our conversation was recorded or not) If they don't believe her why are they not there at least telling her they love her and want her to tell the truth!

what i have been saying all along... if it were MY daughter... even if i had to just sit there and cry.. i would at LEAST show up....

Absolutely...but if they are sitting with Casey they can't be out there collecting money using Caylee's name...notice after the remains were found kidfinder's closed up show...they knew they had milked all they could..if anyone makes any money off of Caylee's death....meaning movies, books, sale of pictures and/or videos or anything (my husband said next we will be seeing articles/toys of Caylee's being auctioned off on EBay by the A's ) that money should go to Orlando to help recoup the probable millions spent and to be spent....

Does this mean GA is unemployed again?

kinda looks like it...but hell he doesn't need a job...they are making oodles of money off their TV appearance that the don't get paid for but do receive monies for the photos and videos....sick people....the whole damn family

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 15, 2008, 01:16:46 PM »

I think with this new discovery of more bones being found that, Cindy might have just made a slip of the tounge when she said, "we cant loose another one"   which Ill bet was one of the only truthful things she did say....I think if this paticular place was used to disgard a body previously and no one ever found it, then thats the reason another might have been disgarded in the same location, only this time, it was put there in a hurry and with all the people wathing this family this time no one had the chance to hide it any better!

HI HH!!   
Hey Charlie....lots going on and Im sure a lot more we are about to find out........very wierd...
It sure seems that way.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #188 on: December 15, 2008, 01:16:49 PM »

I got thrown out of the last thread and couldn't change threads until it had gotten to page 101! Sorry!

Sorry.....I was at the store. Just got back.

Well, Mr. Grinch, even if you had been here, there was a mass throwing out of monkeys, me included, so I'm not sure you could have caught it at page 100!    Love the avi! Are you driving to Whoville?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: December 15, 2008, 01:16:57 PM »

OMG, now all kidding aside, you guys are starting to give me the ebee jeebes with the thought of this being an A burial site for another or others.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #190 on: December 15, 2008, 01:17:10 PM »

lTrying to catch up here, but just saw a crazy thing on Fox news.  One of the guys at the crime scene chopping in the air with a machete over and over.  WTF would that mean?

Well...the mosquitos are pretty big down there 

sorry...couldn't resist that one 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: December 15, 2008, 01:17:16 PM »

I just have this feeling he was somehow involved.  Not in the actual death, but in the coverup.  Sad
I dont..mostly. Depends on the day.

Once her remains are identified maybe they will do the poly?

From Day One..
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #192 on: December 15, 2008, 01:18:04 PM »

Coffee Pot Ghost is a site run by someone who claims to record Electronic Voice Phenomena and then interpret it. The person posted a lot of  cryptic"clues" about the Natalee Holloway case.
Thank-you for that, I've never heard anything like that before.

More on EVP or Electronic Voice Phenomena:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_voice_phenomenon

Lisa
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: December 15, 2008, 01:18:25 PM »

I think that ranks as one of those things where some people just have too much time on their hands.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 15, 2008, 01:18:53 PM »

Thank-you Lisa.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 15, 2008, 01:19:21 PM »

Fox News is talking right now -

Lee, Cindy and Geroge were fingerprinted over the weekend.

The Anthony's still believe that the Nanny took Caylee.

They still refuse to take a lie detector test though

And they probably never will.. can you IMAGINE the questions they could be asked?!? 

the TRUTH will set you Free!! or in their case land their ignorant asses in jail

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: December 15, 2008, 01:19:45 PM »

FoxNews just said that other bones are actually being found at the site that may or may not be related to the remains discovered and believed to be Caylee's. I think there is much more going on here than we all suspected.

they could be small animal bones as well in the area
Question: Are they going to be charged with anything?

Answer: well typically the parents are going to defend their daughter but some might say that the parents have not only defended their daughter but are very aggressive. and they think that they may have crossed the line and may have helped her to aid and abade.

could they have gone aggresively by removing items from there home that may have implicated at their daughter to prove her innocense?  and of course again there is nothing improper of them coming to her defense...because of the aggressive nature by going on every t.v. appearance they could... and accusing police that all evidence was not looked after..but if in fact   they may have crossed the line by handling evidence. throwing things away..that could have lead to criminal charges..and they could be charged if they find evidence of this.

Question: is the "body" being found that is pointing that it is lil caylee is that making a conviction more or less likely?
ANSWER: clearly its additional evidence. it makes charging her easier, the evidence looks like it will clearly the body will make it easier for the prosecution...will take it all the way to the conviction
KEN PADOWITZ..i like him

No wonder Cindy is shuttin the H up!!!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: December 15, 2008, 01:19:54 PM »

CNN HLN is going to cover the story of the memorial being removed!!!!

Still waiting, they haven't covered it yet.

They just showed the whole video of him taking it away, and reporters asking why he's doing it. They also asked how KC and family were doing. How could he be such a creep?? And why do it when all those reporters are standing there, he knew they were going to come up and talk to him. I agree, there is something not right with him!! He totally pizzes me off!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #198 on: December 15, 2008, 01:20:34 PM »

There is sure something off with Lee, can't quite pinpoint why he creeps me out so.

He seems more angry than normal.  Cindy screwed up both her kids very badly, so I don't know what he has done or is capable of. 

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: December 15, 2008, 01:22:00 PM »

hmmm.. server's busy at you-know-where. Razz

Hey, we should be hearing pretty soon whether or not the skull belongs to Caylee.  And they said the ME was at the Anthony's home? Was that today? And is there any reason for the ME to go into the home, if that is not where the body/remains were found? So.. would Dr. G be there most likely to give them the news? (And does she actually have time to go in person to give the news?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.