May 05, 2024, 05:02:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 210577 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: July 07, 2010, 10:55:07 PM »

If I understood correctly, she hired the lawyer AFTER it was announced that she took the second polygraph.

So, I'm not getting that she refused the second based on advice by her attorney.

Which is correct?

I noticed that too.

Terri Horman hired attorney Stephen Houze on July 1. After the second poly was supposedly taken.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Legal-Sources-Terri-Horman-Hires-Attorney-Stephen-Houze-97555704.html

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 07, 2010, 11:14:15 PM »

Babybear - Dana is a cop in "real life" and he has a great radio voice and is an excellent interviewer.  Dana let's people talk.  He also manages to get some high profile and great guests for his show.

Blink is always great too and is very well connected.

Agreed--Dana's voice just about blew me away.  He's a good interviewer because he does let people talk, unlike some such as Larry King who never listens and is just reading his next question to himself.  I enjoyed the show.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: July 07, 2010, 11:17:29 PM »

just kind of rambling and going over some things in my head, this is merely theory, feel free to agree or disagree.

Sources say pings on Sauvie Island, sources say red mustang or white truck seen on Island, what car was she driving that day?Obviously someone saw Terri, i.e. the babysitter, perhaps a vendor or two, but there are gaps in her story. She cannot account for her entire morning. Why one might ask? What would be the reason when it comes to the welfare and safety of your child? Would an affair be reason enough? Maybe in the beginning before her husband left but not now. She has lost rights to her children and her husband has left her. So why continue with the secrecy? Because there is a lot more than an affair going on here. To find the answer to that we have to look at her past.
   We have to look at what was going in her life the past year or so. So, she may not be perfect, or may do things some people find distasteful, but that is not what this is about. It is about her emotional being, what was going on inside her head. What did she feel about her relationship as a wife and a mother?
     Her face book is full of trivial posts, and virtual game playing, nothing that would indicate her true feelings. I believe Terri was good at hiding those feelings.
     I do not think Terri is a sociopath but borders some personality disorders. Terri is able to show empathy and emotions from what one can see. So what was going on? Was her life spinning out of control inside?  Enough to want her husband dead, enough to do something as foolish as asking someone she barely knew to kill her husband?  Is Terri capable of killing? Kyron is missing, and you have to ask yourself could this woman be responsible for this? I think if Terri was innocent she would espouse it. Her silence speaks loudly, and she knows she is being tried in the public eye, and her own family has abandoned her. The comments are cruel and Terri’s silence is her punishment to those that speak harshly against her, including her family.

Terri can smother the public’s disdain with her own personal mute button. Perhaps we should all take a step back, and realize that we are not helping find this little boy with accusations and pre judgment. Maybe then we might evoke a little compassion from Terri. Maybe then we will find Kyron. This is just my opinion and observation on what I have seen so far.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: July 07, 2010, 11:24:56 PM »

Babybear - Dana is a cop in "real life" and he has a great radio voice and is an excellent interviewer.  Dana let's people talk.  He also manages to get some high profile and great guests for his show.

Dana is one of those interviewers that studies the cases he is interviewing about and makes me think-
Being in LE, I feel, is a huge advantage for him, but I wish he did his radio gig full time, he is so talented.

Klaasend is my hero, I stalk her regularly. Thanks for this am, btw.

I wish I had better thoughts about sweet Kyron. I think tomorrow is a big day in this case.

Sigh
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #624 on: July 07, 2010, 11:28:38 PM »

Klaas is there a way I can listen to Dana's radio show .. I know its over by now. I tried to connect/upload it but my computer said no ..
Which I have never had a issue before listening ..Hmm. 

Is there a site where one can go to " listen" to tonight's program??? 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: July 07, 2010, 11:33:42 PM »

Klaas is there a way I can listen to Dana's radio show .. I know its over by now. I tried to connect/upload it but my computer said no ..
Which I have never had a issue before listening ..Hmm. 

Is there a site where one can go to " listen" to tonight's program??? 

The podcast should be uploaded with a link to download hopefully by tomorrow morning.  Maybe even tonight. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #626 on: July 07, 2010, 11:40:55 PM »

Klaas, I tried playing this link and my computer did not recognize it Sad  I used my media player as usual and it failed. Did I do something wrong?

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #627 on: July 07, 2010, 11:46:37 PM »

Dana is one of those interviewers that studies the cases he is interviewing about and makes me think-
Being in LE, I feel, is a huge advantage for him, but I wish he did his radio gig full time, he is so talented.

Klaasend is my hero, I stalk her regularly. Thanks for this am, btw.

I wish I had better thoughts about sweet Kyron. I think tomorrow is a big day in this case.

Sigh

Blink34
if you are still here .. in the cage. Your works & efforts are so appreciated. Doughnuts all around calorie free .. Blink the best Copper we Know.
A little Cagney humor.  Wink

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: July 07, 2010, 11:52:47 PM »

Good evening all.

I am considering a new theory. First, I would like to say I do not believe that Terri was trying to have Kaine killed. But I think I may have implied that before. I certainly don't think she was having an affair with landscaper number one.

My new theory - IF TERRI DID THIS - is resentment toward Desiree and not Kaine. I have a feeling that maybe we have all been looking at the wrong person whom she may have had a serious pathological dislike.

BTW - this is the first theory I have actually posted. And although I think there is a chance that an unknown pedophile took advantage of the lax system at Skyline - I feel there is a chance that we have possibly misread the anger that manifested in Terri toward Desiree. We may have read that as anger toward Kaine.

Rob, I'm listening to Blink on the Dana show & she admitted to the investigators that she in fact had a relationship with this guy - the landscaper.

Thank you Titch - so I guess, and that's all this would be - is Terri didn't actually lie to investigators, and may have not failed a polygraph. If Terri is admitting all this - well, it's hard to imagine she is not cooperating. Didn't Desiree state that yesterday? I think so - it was link on Fox News. So, I guess Kaine's daily updates are not all telling or maybe they only tell him what they want. He stated himself that he is updated daily or as needed in his email.

I think I'll wait for a major news network to break this revelation also. Only Blink, to my knowledge, has called this an affair. And if it is or was - more kudos to blink.

Still waiting for that imminent arrest in the Morgan Harrington case. Just saying.

Re your note - Yeah, me too. ]Very sad. Lives lost, completely unnecessary, had all the potential in the world to be those "kinds of people" that just make a "difference" by breathing the same air we do. Makes me sick!

I still want to know more about Kaine. It really bugs me, like something eating at the back of your neck & you can't get rid of it. Something just seems off.

Titch, we're all wrong at times. A reporter from the Orlando Sentinel Times that I have known since Jenn Kesse's case told me flat out that there were bones found the the St John's River. And I posted that. No one likes to have their rep hammered, but it happens. And we moved on and try to make up for the false info we get.

Kaine's info is on lock down. Only because the police have their focus. I can't even begin to tell you how many times the police have been wrong.
Yep, I agree. I can't get the Masons out of my head & I think it's bc of Kyron's sun drawing. It closely resembles some of the things I found when researching their lodges. The number of police officers, a judge, firemen, teachers, city council workers, etc that they "helped" and were acquainted with - the numbers are staggering. I'm not much on conspiracy theories but I'll be damned if my mind doesn't go right there when I see exactly how far back the Horman name goes. I wouldn't even be surprised if good ol' Uncle Kris is still on their roster but maybe not holding office. Mason's can do such great things, but just like any other organization, there are hidden secrets. Kaine ain't talkin' & his kid is missing. I get so irate thinking about Kyron out there without the people that he's had surrounding him his whole life and some stupid effer is just sittin' back watching it all unfold without a flippin' care in the world. Hey, I'm taking a breather. My son had a really important admittance test in the morning. I need to focus on the essay he'll have to write & the obvious interview he's gonna have. Yet, all I can think about is little Kyron. It's eating me up.

Try to have a nice night everyone. Sending lots of hugs. (((((HUGS))))) Nighty-night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: July 07, 2010, 11:56:10 PM »

Klaas, I tried playing this link and my computer did not recognize it Sad  I used my media player as usual and it failed. Did I do something wrong?

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

That was the LIVE LINK.  There will be a download podcast link available either later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: July 08, 2010, 02:22:09 AM »

If I understood correctly, she hired the lawyer AFTER it was announced that she took the second polygraph.

So, I'm not getting that she refused the second based on advice by her attorney.

Which is correct?

I noticed that too.

Terri Horman hired attorney Stephen Houze on July 1. After the second poly was supposedly taken.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Legal-Sources-Terri-Horman-Hires-Attorney-Stephen-Houze-97555704.html
I thought June 26 was the day that : She took the second poly or was at the police station and Kaine packed his things with the asistance of the police. The, she made a call that was defined as a custody issue call after Kaine moved out with Kiara. No police attended.
From the NG show, they said she was being evasive on her LDT. But they didn't say what part of the questions she was evasive on.
Here is my thing : Some of us think ther is something hinky about Kaine, well, he was trying to keep the family dirty laundry out of this, and that might be why he came across the way he did. His brother going to jail .. did Kaine play a part in testimony or did he rally the family for the brother or get them all to shun the brother ?
I would feel better if we had more facts, less bad reporting on the networks and that the cops would go back to square one and start with the premise that Terri didn't do it. Anyone could have been at that school that day. Perfect opportunity for an offender to be there and talk to the kids. The police have got it wrong so many times and so has the public. And so have we, look at the Morgan Harrington case, the person they are looking for is a random, dropped out of the sky good suspect.
The blogs and all the good reporters in Canada got it all wrong about Victoria Stafford also.
That mother was just hammered in the paper before the real perps were arrested.
So, I am waiting. Can't see a woman who invested so much time and effort in Kyron and who was the only adult family member ( Kaine's work is 15 mins away from the house ) who showed up at his science fair and concert doing an about face an hour later and harming Kyron. 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: July 08, 2010, 02:57:05 AM »

I missed the show but from what everyone has said there was a lot of good discussion.

Although I do not believe that TH did anything to Kyron, nor do I believe that she had anyone else do something, I do believe it is possible that her lifestyle might have contributed in some way.
As I am sitting here typing I am wondering what is going through TH's mind as far as her not being able to see, hold or even speak to her Children.
(Kyron is included as he is her step-Son.)
This is heartbreaking.

I am also wondering if TH has any intention of speaking to LE, with her lawyer present, of course, in an effort to aid in any possible way of finding little Kyron?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: July 08, 2010, 02:57:19 AM »

We've seen the pics of Kurtis in Terri's collection of pics, wondered who he is.  Kurtis is the other boy who also had a frog exhibit that day, he and Kyron are in the same class.

Kurtis' family tragically lost his father to a motorcyle accident last Oct. (2009), according to the following article.  His father was Cat Villarreal.  Mentioned in the article is Avery Villarreal, the oldest brother of Kurtis.   

http://www.skylineridgeneighbors.org/2009Newsline/2009-10-15%20Newsline.pdf

~~~ 

Some of us having also been hearing that name lately...
Avery Villarreal

Here's his facebook:
(he removed his tagline: Hail Satan)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Avery-Villarreal/100000645197805#!/profile.php?id=100000645197805

And here's his myspace:

*warning.. site likely offensive to many

Satan's spawn (Avery Vallarreal)
How can you believe in god when every living breathing cell in our bodies disprove it's very existence. Why when you have the choice to worship the devil do
Mood:  happy  2:16 AM Jan 28

Avery Villarreal
22 / Male
Portland, US
Last Login: 7/7/2010

http://www.myspace.com/496471897

He's the proud parent of a precious little girl, may God protect her. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: July 08, 2010, 03:01:54 AM »

typo - on myspace above
Satan's spawn (Avery Villarreal)

not Vallarreal
sry

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 08, 2010, 03:08:00 AM »

typo - on myspace above
Satan's spawn (Avery Villarreal)

not Vallarreal
sry

Well that was unsettling.
It's sad to see these young people acting out like that especially when they have little babies to Parent.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #635 on: July 08, 2010, 03:08:54 AM »

We've seen the pics of Kurtis in Terri's collection of pics, wondered who he is.  Kurtis is the other boy who also had a frog exhibit that day, he and Kyron are in the same class.

Kurtis' family tragically lost his father to a motorcyle accident last Oct. (2009), according to the following article.  His father was Cat Villarreal.  Mentioned in the article is Avery Villarreal, the oldest brother of Kurtis.   

~~~ 

Avery Villarreal

Here's his facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Avery-Villarreal/100000645197805#!/profile.php?id=100000645197805

And here's his myspace:

How can you believe in god when every living breathing cell in our bodies disprove it's very existence. Why when you have the choice to worship the devil do

Avery Villarreal
22 / Male
Portland, US

that is disturbing to say the least.....only 22 years old

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 08, 2010, 03:17:33 AM »

Maybe I just can't wrap my head around TH being capable of killing a child she raised, maybe I am just naive.  With that said JMO here: Think way too much is put into the DUI/DWI, tickets, speeding etc. That was over 10 years ago, sorry some people are just plain luckier than others when young and drinking and driving, I will speak for myself here but 10-15 years ago I was young, liked to go out, liked to drink, and yes drove while drinking, never got caught, yet have a friend that got caught.  I have only had two speeding tickets in my life, have friends who drive fast and have a LOT of tickets. 
I may be missing something here but how does speeding equal road rage?  And I do not in ANY WAY condone driving and drinking much less with your child in the car but sure we have all mad dumb mistakes.

Another question someone said earlier that Desiree has stated Terri Hormon and her were not friends as has been stated in the media releases when she got sick, where did that come from.

I hope FOX gets the RO released, I don't buy the Murder For Hire landscaper, I really don't, I just find it so unfair for the police to say yes she is cooperating, the family say no she needs to cooperate, this woman if she is guilty she will get whats she deserves BUT what if she isn't.  I still don't like the dad in this whole thing, something about him is missing.
I also don't understand Desiree she seems stable, her husband is a police officer, why wasn't Kaine back with her, if not full time at least half of the time?  A mother who is sick and has to go to Canada for treatment wouldn't lose her custody rights, and when she got better (she seems healthy) why didn't she take more time with Kyron? 
OHHHH so many questons....
thanks everybody just trying to keep everything straight here...

Hi D in Texas,
I am feeling exactly as you right now. I just cannot fathom TH harming that adorable boy. I have a tendency to pull for the underdog and boy is TH the underdog. She did most of the work raising this little boy, suspected her husband of having an affair while she was at home taking care of their children. She worked in his classroom, helped him with his homework. Now she has been ousted and the absentee biological mom is in the spotlight and the biological father is appearing to do nothing at all in the search efforts for his son. I just cannot wrap my mind around TH being stupid enough to hire the landscaper and then calling the cops on him when he shows up at her house. I am probably all wrong about TH
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: July 08, 2010, 03:18:27 AM »

I agree Patricia and Cartfly. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: July 08, 2010, 03:21:24 AM »

~~~ 

Avery Villarreal

Here's his facebook:

And here's his myspace:

Avery Villarreal
22 / Male
Portland, US

Thanks, Wyks.

I wanted to correct your post about Avery Villarreal. According to the newsletter you linked to, he is the oldest son of Cat Villarreal, not brother. He is Kurtis's brother. And he is just a 22 year old kid. I think many young people at his age are still trying to figure out who they are and what they believe. I don't take his "Satan" mention as something really evil or worrisome, myself. JMO. (I do worry about his maturity level being a dad at that young age. Hopefully the mother is mature.)

Very sad Kurtis lost his dad at such a young age.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: July 08, 2010, 03:39:10 AM »

~~~ 

Avery Villarreal

Here's his facebook:

And here's his myspace:

Avery Villarreal
22 / Male
Portland, US

Thanks, Wyks.

I wanted to correct your post about Avery Villarreal. According to the newsletter you linked to, he is the oldest son of Cat Villarreal, not brother. He is Kurtis's brother. And he is just a 22 year old kid. I think many young people at his age are still trying to figure out who they are and what they believe. I don't take his "Satan" mention as something really evil or worrisome, myself. JMO. (I do worry about his maturity level being a dad at that young age. Hopefully the mother is mature.)

Very sad Kurtis lost his dad at such a young age.

Oh shoot, Wyks, you are right. You said brother of Kurtis.

It's late, I am not focusing correctly. Please forgive me.

Hopefully I can read and comprehend better after a night's sleep Wink

Again, sorry, Wyks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.