May 20, 2024, 05:02:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 327754 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: January 03, 2009, 06:11:16 PM »

it is sad.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: January 03, 2009, 06:11:26 PM »

I really hope that LE and Beary don't allow for any Ant's to get immunity. They have shoved themselves into the limelight for months, yelling and screaming at us, behaving like jerks to anyone that had anything to do with the case or their daughter. They think we are fools and believe their words b/c they are followed around with a mic and cameras. Sorry Ant's, you were just fodder for the masses until Caylee was found. You are nothing special. If they hid or altered or threw away evidence that would point to their daughter being guilty, they need to pay dearly for those decisions.

I've said this before, but what exactly is Cindy and George expecting if this had all worked out to their advantage? Did they honestly expect LE to shrug their shoulders and say, Well, we can't figure this out... Go on home KC!

Then what? Did Cindy have fantasy's of KC walking through the door and sitting up all night sharing the love of family over hot cocoa? Would KC even muster up a Thank You Mom and Dad for playing the fools for me? Would they pretend that Caylee never existed? How would Cindy react when KC gave them about 10 minutes before she ran to her room to change outfits and head out to Fusion for the night? Leaving them to sit around with their fingers up their noses? What exactly was Cindy expecting? Going back to work? One glance at the name on the work application and it would go to the back of the file. No one will hire a nut like that!!  I don't think the Ant's have really thought about what life would be like if KC got out. Look how tense it was when she was out on bond!! What if KC got pregnant again? What reaction would Cindy have then???

Good post. IMO Cindy had no such fantasies, but rather, nightmare visions of Casey getting the lethal injection, which she wanted to prevent at all costs because she's a very instinctual kind of person. Losing Casey won't bring Caylee back, and so IMO they're all "making the best" of a bad situation. And IMO when Casey got pregnant again Cindy would have moved like lightening to get custody. I don't think the family would ever trust her with a child again.

As for LE saying, "we can't figure this out, you can go..." well, you and I both know it's happened before. I'm sure the Anthony family knows, too.And you'd be surprised how fast acquitted high-profile criminals get hired. Name recognition works whether it's good or bad publicity. There's no bad publicity. I don't think George or Cindy would ever forget or stop mourning Caylee, but they would hide their feelings around their monster daughter, Casey. I don't think Cindy wants Casey around. She just doesn't want her dead. That could be why DP was taken off the table--not to make Casey talk, but to make Cindy and George talk.

LE might have said "We can't figure this out, you can go" IF Casey would not have lied about her job, where she last dropped off Caylee, etc.  If she had just stuck with a simple story, she would be home along with Cindy, George and Lee looking for an alive Caylee, and I think that is what Cindy meant when she talked to Casey on the phone and said she reminded Casey that she was in jail because she lied, "If you didn't lie....."  JMO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #802 on: January 03, 2009, 06:15:12 PM »

I'm going fishing. I see my friend Sheriff Beary didn't arrest Cindy today while I was gone.  BBL, maybe they will do it while I'm fishing. 

Laters, joesamas mama! Say hi to Joe for me!
I'm back Brandi, too hot to fish and I want to be in the cage when my friend the Sheriff arrests the Ants.

Well, glad you stayed, um.. I mean got back so soon!  LOL

So, you have an ETA for this arrest? I'd appreciate it happening tonight.

Sorry I hit post earlier, before I answered the rest. I would like it to happen tonight too. My friend needs to go for the arrest soon. Only two days left til he is out of office. I know the new guy can arrest them, but I really think my cuddly Beary wants to handcuff Cindy himself. Or maybe Yuri would like the honor. I will make a plea to my little man after I have a beer!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: January 03, 2009, 06:16:12 PM »

What do you think about the two PI's rolling over for immunity and giving up the Anthony..all 3 and maybe Baez?

I don't think the PI's need immunity because that would imply they committed a crime from which they need protection from prosecution.  The way I read them, I think the PI's are more than willing to sell whatever information they have to the highest bidder.  Money is what motivates them.  Their chosen tools right now are cameras and video-cams because the money-man is the media.  If anyone else offers them more money, they will be happy to sell their services or their information.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: January 03, 2009, 06:16:30 PM »

not just this case but the way this forum is run

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: January 03, 2009, 06:16:39 PM »

What do you think about the two PI's rolling over for immunity and giving up the Anthony..all 3 and maybe Baez?

Works for me!!!     
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: January 03, 2009, 06:16:46 PM »

Maybe Lee moved back home because he can't afford to live anywhere else...

Maybe Lee will also have his child living there too after it is born then Wah La....Cindy and George are back to square one.....Them, their child and a grandchild all in the same house once again.   Sick HUH !!!

C&G and Lee ought not to be allowed around any child until it's determined what, if any, role they played in Caylee's demise or coverup.  IMO

I don't think Mallory has done anything that would warrant them taking custody of her child. It'll be interesting to see if Lee's as scared of this kid as he was of Caylee. He really has that deer in headlights look in every picture where he's with Caylee.
Scared someone might see a resemblence between the two?

I know sorry, I just had to say it I don't believe Lee is Caylee's dad. She was way to beautiful to have his DNA

Their faces have a very strong resemblance. But she looks way more like JP Chatt, and even more like that mystery cousin with the dimples.  But that could just be because she's 3. I notice that baby Casey and baby Caylee look a lot alike, too, only Casey's paler and doesn't have as sweet an expression or that warmth in her eyes that Caylee had.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: January 03, 2009, 06:17:50 PM »

WHAT! Is that true? Gimme that cigarette kitty. I need a smoke.

No really is that true? Baez can't get immunity he is a defense attorney with atty/client privleges. Or did he do something illegal with the PI's involved? Hmmmm. Good thinking Blues

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: January 03, 2009, 06:19:59 PM »

Sometimes someone posts something actually funny at RU: 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: January 03, 2009, 06:20:02 PM »

I really hope that LE and Beary don't allow for any Ant's to get immunity. They have shoved themselves into the limelight for months, yelling and screaming at us, behaving like jerks to anyone that had anything to do with the case or their daughter. They think we are fools and believe their words b/c they are followed around with a mic and cameras. Sorry Ant's, you were just fodder for the masses until Caylee was found. You are nothing special. If they hid or altered or threw away evidence that would point to their daughter being guilty, they need to pay dearly for those decisions.

I've said this before, but what exactly is Cindy and George expecting if this had all worked out to their advantage? Did they honestly expect LE to shrug their shoulders and say, Well, we can't figure this out... Go on home KC!

Then what? Did Cindy have fantasy's of KC walking through the door and sitting up all night sharing the love of family over hot cocoa? Would KC even muster up a Thank You Mom and Dad for playing the fools for me? Would they pretend that Caylee never existed? How would Cindy react when KC gave them about 10 minutes before she ran to her room to change outfits and head out to Fusion for the night? Leaving them to sit around with their fingers up their noses? What exactly was Cindy expecting? Going back to work? One glance at the name on the work application and it would go to the back of the file. No one will hire a nut like that!!  I don't think the Ant's have really thought about what life would be like if KC got out. Look how tense it was when she was out on bond!! What if KC got pregnant again? What reaction would Cindy have then???

Good post. IMO Cindy had no such fantasies, but rather, nightmare visions of Casey getting the lethal injection, which she wanted to prevent at all costs because she's a very instinctual kind of person. Losing Casey won't bring Caylee back, and so IMO they're all "making the best" of a bad situation. And IMO when Casey got pregnant again Cindy would have moved like lightening to get custody. I don't think the family would ever trust her with a child again.

As for LE saying, "we can't figure this out, you can go..." well, you and I both know it's happened before. I'm sure the Anthony family knows, too.And you'd be surprised how fast acquitted high-profile criminals get hired. Name recognition works whether it's good or bad publicity. There's no bad publicity. I don't think George or Cindy would ever forget or stop mourning Caylee, but they would hide their feelings around their monster daughter, Casey. I don't think Cindy wants Casey around. She just doesn't want her dead. That could be why DP was taken off the table--not to make Casey talk, but to make Cindy and George talk.

LE might have said "We can't figure this out, you can go" IF Casey would not have lied about her job, where she last dropped off Caylee, etc.  If she had just stuck with a simple story, she would be home along with Cindy, George and Lee looking for an alive Caylee, and I think that is what Cindy meant when she talked to Casey on the phone and said she reminded Casey that she was in jail because she lied, "If you didn't lie....."  JMO

Also if she hadn't robbed Amy blind, they wouldn't have been able to arrest her for that either. Her lies, thievery, and life while Caylee was missing is what did the b*tch in. JMO, JSM

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: January 03, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »

No really is that true? Baez can't get immunity he is a defense attorney with atty/client privleges. Or did he do something illegal with the PI's involved? Hmmmm. Good thinking Blues

If Baez did something illegal, you can be sure the Prosecutor would be all over him.  Now, BluesyGram, why do you think the PI's might need immunity?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 03, 2009, 06:21:18 PM »

Sometimes someone posts something actually funny at RU: 

point proven.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: January 03, 2009, 06:22:00 PM »

Klaas, now that's funny!!  Everyone who recognizes him/her self in that cartoon, please do not raise your hand!!   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #813 on: January 03, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »

I'm going fishing. I see my friend Sheriff Beary didn't arrest Cindy today while I was gone.  BBL, maybe they will do it while I'm fishing. 

Laters, joesamas mama! Say hi to Joe for me!

I'm back Brandi, too hot to fish and I want to be in the cage when my friend the Sheriff arrests the Ants.

Well, glad you stayed, um.. I mean got back so soon!  LOL

So, you have an ETA for this arrest? I'd appreciate it happening tonight.

Maybe if we all sit cross-legged, center our attention on the pic of an imminent arrest and go 'ohmmm'... the concerted effort will cause this to happen?  Heck, it's worth a try!    

will have to have help getting back up from such a position tho.      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 03, 2009, 06:23:11 PM »

Whatcha mean Leroy??
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: January 03, 2009, 06:24:15 PM »

Whatcha mean Leroy??

only some can be O/T

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: January 03, 2009, 06:25:08 PM »

Maybe Lee moved back home because he can't afford to live anywhere else...

Maybe Lee will also have his child living there too after it is born then Wah La....Cindy and George are back to square one.....Them, their child and a grandchild all in the same house once again.   Sick HUH !!!

C&G and Lee ought not to be allowed around any child until it's determined what, if any, role they played in Caylee's demise or coverup.  IMO

I don't think Mallory has done anything that would warrant them taking custody of her child. It'll be interesting to see if Lee's as scared of this kid as he was of Caylee. He really has that deer in headlights look in every picture where he's with Caylee.
Scared someone might see a resemblence between the two?

I know sorry, I just had to say it I don't believe Lee is Caylee's dad. She was way to beautiful to have his DNA

Their faces have a very strong resemblance. But she looks way more like JP Chatt, and even more like that mystery cousin with the dimples.  But that could just be because she's 3. I notice that baby Casey and baby Caylee look a lot alike, too, only Casey's paler and doesn't have as sweet an expression or that warmth in her eyes that Caylee had.

I was kidding Fuzzy. I don't think Lee is the baby daddy. Three year olds look like a lot of people. Caylee looks like my sister when she was three. I agree about Casey as a kid. She had no warmth in her eyes. To me she looked like a spoiled brat in that Christmas picture.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: January 03, 2009, 06:27:03 PM »

Whatcha mean Leroy??

only some can be O/T

Leroy, from observation, it's more a matter of content than who posts it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: January 03, 2009, 06:27:19 PM »

Now wouldn't that be irony at its finest!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: January 03, 2009, 06:28:38 PM »

OK  One puff for you...you quit right?

No, I mean the PI's rolling over ON the A's and Baez...he cannot Obstruct Justice and promote Fraud ...at the least maybe just lose his License.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.