May 14, 2024, 01:28:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 305237 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: January 23, 2009, 06:54:57 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.

I listened to every interview.   But, I also don't believe everything he has said.  I question whether or not he really saw KC and Caylee on 16 June, for one thing.   

I also saw him on Larry King stating that garbage for 19 days in a trunk smelled bad.... 

I'm not trying to cause arguements - but I feel that anger towards the A family is justified.   When they decide to come clean about everything, then I think a lot of people will feel empathy towards them.   

I'm glad that George did not commit suicide.  I don't wish that on anyone.  I'm glad he is getting help, I'm sure he needs it.  I only wish the A family would come clean.  I pray for justice for Caylee.

They do need to come clean.. you are 100% dead-on with that.  I'm also glad George did not commit suicide..  Frankly, I think if given half the chance, he'd do the right thing when it came down to it (on the stand) and put his daughter where she belongs.  He needs to get the hell away from Cindy, for starters.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: January 23, 2009, 06:55:32 PM »

Against my better judgment I had to post what I am thinking at the moment. Everyone on this board comes here for one thing, justice for Caylee.

I was actually a bit surprised while I was reading in the previous thread the comments on George being a pathological liar, deflecting and possibly setting this attempt up to cause doubt. I take this to be speculation based on emotions, emotions that run deep when we see this sweet little girl and wish so much that she had a different set of circumstances. We can barely speculate on what's wrong with Casey let alone the members of her family.

Ask yourself a question. If he had successfully killed himself, would everyone here be talking about him being a pathological liar that should burn in hell?

If the answer to that is yes then we must be very judgmental as a human race.

You are absolutely right. Last night when Russ reported *thank you* that George was dead, we all held hands and said a prayer for his soul. I was mortified and sad. When we found out he was safe i gave a sigh of relief. To me i thank George for being HONEST throughout all of this. Had it not been for his testimony, there would be NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE. But as for the monkeys that have other opinions, its ok, this what we are all here for

I was here last night, too, and ITA.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: January 23, 2009, 06:55:59 PM »

Law School Hires Jose Baez To Teach Students
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 6:00 pm EST January 23, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18551642/detail.html   

Exclusive first photo of Baez's class:

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: January 23, 2009, 06:56:23 PM »

When Our Heather was taken from us we went out and bought her the most beautiful princess like, glittery, stunning dress we could find. And the first thing Daddy said was that she needed a shawl to cover her shoulders with that dress. We also buried her with her guitar, photos and her little brother placed a ring in her coffin. I think you choose what to send off with your loved one by what is important to them, and things that you don't want them to be without. However...we did not go shop for anything at 3 am..that is just weird.

I don't know how many times I have heard my husband say that he wanted to die and go be with Heather. I can understand that comment coming from George.

When I read the thing about the jewelry, I thought they were talking about picking out jewelry that was in the home. Were they talking about actually shopping for jewelry -- or about picking out something from what Caylee already had? My daughter is only 6 months old, and she already has jewelry, for example. Her one aunt bought her a Miraculous Medal gold necklace, and her other aunts bought her cross necklaces. Just wondering.
I do not know the answer to that question.. but from what I read...I get the picture that they were getting new jewelery of some kind.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: January 23, 2009, 06:56:44 PM »

This photo upsets me 

It's just candy wax lips, isn't it? She's just chewing on them, I think. But it's gross. Lots of things kids do look creepy. Hard to tell the normal creepy apart from the creepy creepy.

Yes, that appears to be what it is but the pic still bothers me.  So do the dark circles under her eyes.

Whew!  Those eyes really don't look good.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: January 23, 2009, 06:57:10 PM »

OMG.... you made me spit out coffee...

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: January 23, 2009, 06:57:59 PM »

WHO goes out to buy jewelery for an UNPLANNED FUNERAL for his wife at 3:00 AM??

The WHOLE story stinks as does everything they tell.  I want them all put in jail at this point.
He was missing since early morning.  If you read Cindy's report it said he had a job interview.  When he didn't show in the afternoon for a meeting, Conway reported him missing 911.  Cindy said in the MPR that George was upset because she had asked him to pick out jewerly for Caylee the day before. 
That's why I'm wondering if she didn't ask him to pick out something with a heart ... then the doc dump ... then GA's hinky meter went off ... who knows!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: January 23, 2009, 06:58:33 PM »

ON Greta...................

Even when he was allegedly going to kill himself he STILL insisted on professing (in his “suicide” letter) that Casey is innocent & AGAIN tried to FRAME her “friends.”

That kind of DISGUSTING ANIMAL WHO WOULD TRY TO BLAME INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR WHAT HIS S L U T of a daughter did (COLD-BLOODED MURDER)!! deserves EXACTLY what he is getting & MORE.

Do you know what friends he was trying to frame, or was the word friends just used? I'll bet Jesse was one of those friends.
[/quote   did they release the suicide letter

Maybe George was just trying to please Cindy and Casey by what he wrote in the letter (if he thought it would be the last things they would hear from him).

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #308 on: January 23, 2009, 06:58:40 PM »

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Dolce ... I find that dispicable!!

Janet
I agree that his actions are dispicable, but Janet look at all the info he provided in his testimonies...enough so that they LE and FBI thought it enough to put him in front of the grand jury.  Subpoena'd or not, he got on the stand and told the truth...we got a Murder 1 against Casey.  He is protecting his daughter, which any parent would do.  I DO NOT AGREE with his actions, and I do not think it is right in finding justice for Caylee, I wish he would think of Caylee for once instead of focussing on his 2nd child he is going to now lose.  Maybe he feels that he has already lost Caylee and he does not want to lose another...I dont know.  I would not do this sort of antics if it were my child, and neither would my parents.  This family is crazy, but I still do not think that it is right to laugh at or throw accusations at someone who just tried to off themselves over grief.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: January 23, 2009, 06:59:06 PM »

Apologies to Dolce and anyone else who posted that they left things in the casket with their loved ones.  That I understand.  But you each went and picked something that you personally thought would be important to your loved one. 

CA didn't do that ... she sent GA ???
I don't know, in the words of another Monkey ... it raises my hinky meter ...
No apologies needed, its all good hun.

I still do not think that was the whole reason for him leaving, I think that maybe they fought and he left.  This could just be Cindy's way to save face, but regardless George has been the most sentimental out of the bunch.  Cindy is only sentimental when the camera is on her.  George for the most part has been silent, except when he was out yelling at protestors and protecting his house.  While I do not disagree with organized and quiet protesting, I did not agree with the screaming and throwing of things that errupted quite often there.
George is a follower, a follower of his WIFE.  Cindy has left him, belittled him in front of his children, had another man living in their house when they were separated, I am sorry but this guy is not a "manly man"...I am not surprised he has broken down.  I DO NOT AGREE WITH HIS ACTIONS, but do not wish him dead or think that his attempt to reach out for help is funny or a ploy in any way.

Tamikosmom
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #97
« Reply #63 on: Today at 08:24:37 PM »

George is not the good guy in that dysfunctional household.  When I consider both George and Casey actions that imply neither could not be trusted ... if I was Cindy ... I would have packed my bags ... taken Caylee Marie and ... taken off.  Staying would have implied I would have turned into a controlling shrew.

History reveals what road Cindy chose to take.

Janet
______

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years. He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4435.msg641630#msg641630

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #310 on: January 23, 2009, 06:59:13 PM »

Why in the world would Conway say George should be afraid of Cindy, besides the obvious reasons, that was a strange statement.

This makes me think that something big might be up.  For him to say ANYTHING that pits one of his clients against the other is not a good sign (for them)  You know, " a house divided" and all......

I think this is a very good sign for those of us who want justice for Caylee, though.   
Does anyone know where that media article is that has the bolded above?
I've been thinking about this all day.  It could mean that control freak cindy wants to know what the hell george wrote in his letter and it better not have been anything truthful.  I think she was afraid he might really tell what he knows and that was her warning that he wouldn't have a place to come home to if he did.  Interesting, that the attorney who is supposed to be representing both of them, decided to "threaten" george, IMO.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 23, 2009, 06:59:48 PM »

omg how many of you have actually listened to all his interviews with the le and fbi and then compared them to cindys.

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

Nevertheless ... anything that has come out of George Anthony's mouth in public ... in his suicide note ... implies he will never stop protecting her from the consequences of her actions.  He will implicate her friends if necessary.  He will sacrifice justice for his precious granddaughter.

Janet

I just watched ole George lie on Larry King about the trunk smelling from garbage that was 18 or 19 days old. Doesn't sound very truthful to me...........He is despicable!!!

YUP! He lied with a straight face on Larry King's show! I believe he has lied a lot more since this all started. And what is "honorable" about showing up to a Grand Jury hearing when ORDERED to do so? We have no idea what he said at that hearing. It has not been published.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: January 23, 2009, 07:00:34 PM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: January 23, 2009, 07:00:53 PM »

He might want to consider a different career, maybe baggage handler at Orlando International Airport

Can you believe this....Bozo hired some of his students to work on the Casey Anthony case. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: January 23, 2009, 07:01:08 PM »

im outta here too.
I agree with you Peanut.  George has been the most truthfull out of the entire bunch when it comes to his interviews with LE and FBI.  Now they have as a whole mislead the media and the entire nation who is watching, mostly lead by Cindy, but last I checked we were not LE or FBI.

I really wonder half the time if everyone on this forum reads back the beginning threads or has been following this case at all as finely as most on this board, and most who have had to leave this board, have done.  I see a lot of close minded and harsh people on this board and that is sad. 

Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they're close-minded and harsh!
Wow, first of all that is NOT what I was meaning, and second of all I happen to agree with what you have been saying about justice for Caylee.  If you feel you are closeminded and found that offensive, then apologies for calling you out...but I was not calling you out.
You need to re-read my post before you start making comments.  Its not about agreeing with me or not, its about looking at the big picture and taking EVERYTHING involved in this case into consideration.  Think how you would feel in this situation, have a heart a bit, be human about it, have emotion....I get being skeptical of things, but some times when you step back and look at the whole entire picture you see more than you did at first sight.

Sorry Dolce!You didn't call me out on anything.I tend to enjoy most of your post's but find this post out of character for you.Nothing more.Nothing less.Calling poster's in general close-minded is disrespectful IMOO.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: January 23, 2009, 07:01:19 PM »

That's so scary!  My nephew is at UCF and has applied to several law schools in FL!  Time out ... need to call him!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 23, 2009, 07:01:20 PM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #317 on: January 23, 2009, 07:01:21 PM »

Dolce ... talk to me.

Janet
I did Miss Janet.  I think I need to step away from SM for a while, it is not how it once was.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #318 on: January 23, 2009, 07:01:41 PM »

Janet
I agree that his actions are dispicable, but Janet look at all the info he provided in his testimonies...enough so that they LE and FBI thought it enough to put him in front of the grand jury.  Subpoena'd or not, he got on the stand and told the truth...we got a Murder 1 against Casey.  He is protecting his daughter, which any parent would do.  I DO NOT AGREE with his actions, and I do not think it is right in finding justice for Caylee, I wish he would think of Caylee for once instead of focussing on his 2nd child he is going to now lose.  Maybe he feels that he has already lost Caylee and he does not want to lose another...I dont know.  I would not do this sort of antics if it were my child, and neither would my parents.  This family is crazy, but I still do not think that it is right to laugh at or throw accusations at someone who just tried to off themselves over grief.

Dolce, that was very well stated. I am with you.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: January 23, 2009, 07:01:48 PM »

Still, it wouldn't be something you send a guy out to do at 3 AM.
That to me was a rumor given I read the police report that Cindy claimed to have sent him out around 10 in the morning.  How could it have been 3am when the police were not even called until around 10:30pm??

I think a lot of speculation and not many facts are being put out here on this board right now.  Granted that is how things go normally, but still that is clearly posted in the police report as being 10am.

the way I understood it was :

she last saw him at 10:30 am as he was heading out to an interview.

she was speaking of his mental state when she said in the report (paraphrased) that the day prior she had told him to get jewelry. she was saying that her asking him to do this made him more depressed.

she did not state (that I saw) that he went out for jewelry. only that she had asked him the day prior.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.