May 13, 2024, 03:57:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 430136 times)
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1220 on: October 14, 2008, 11:14:19 PM »

::SpeakNoEvilMonkey:: <----we need one of those. 

Walkinghorse
~ there is always the report to moderator button too.  I saw this post and it made me wonder where the monkey love is tonight.

Everyone is on edge for a variety of reasons...I believe in extending grace in times like these.  Still wantin' a "speaknoevil" monkey.  Think it could come in handy!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: October 14, 2008, 11:15:25 PM »

I'm signing off after this one.  Let's keep politics out of this thread. These children of all families involved in this election should be left alone. JMO

We have a political thread for discussions.  Politics shouldn't be discussed here. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: October 14, 2008, 11:16:24 PM »

Muffy Bee I have a question.....Do the mods work in shifts to clean up stuff and lock the threads to start new ones?  Or do you just go back and read and clean it later? 

kat ~ we don't have shifts.  However, some of us tend to be night owls and others early birds and etc., and so we usually manage to cover things.  And we do go back and read a lot.  Sometimes if we miss something the first time, we clean it up when it's noticed.  If you see an objectionable post, use the "post to moderator" button.  It sends a report to mods/admin.  And no one on the forum has to know.  We get an email notifying us.  And we can click right on the possible offensive post from the link provided, and take action if necessary. 

Thats awesome info!  I know I appreciate the time and work it takes to be a moderator on a busy forum.  I'll watch the quote stacking.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: October 14, 2008, 11:17:16 PM »

Today she was indicted for murder.

Yep - great news!  Good to see you Louise!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: October 14, 2008, 11:17:19 PM »

Thanks Kat.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1225 on: October 14, 2008, 11:18:13 PM »

Just IMO I think Casey wanted to go shopping the day she left the house with Caylee, but it is nap time for Caylee--so chloroform makes a good babysitter for a few hours.  But can't leave in car and get found out, so put her in the trunk (where  it is extremely hot and little air.) Casey finds her daughter and becomes really pissed at the situation.     OR...what prolly really happened was Casey intentionally chloroformed her daughter to death.  Pitiful,stupid girl.

Hi, sorry, had phone calls from kids Smile
I think either of these things is possible - however, some of the evidence suggests she actually had been using the c-form as a nanny so maybe that is the more likely scenario.  And we all know she was in a foul mood (from the weekend) so if she accidentally offed Caylee I could see her getting pissed about it.  I have a little harder time with the intentional murder part but would not take much to tip my scales in that direction either - she did mention to Lee (or so he said in an interview) that she was a spiteful bitch.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1226 on: October 14, 2008, 11:18:29 PM »

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: October 14, 2008, 11:18:40 PM »

I would not bet on a trial for at least a year.

Hey Wreck ... do you think they will still continue with the Nov 15th (I think) trial for fraud?  I guess they almost have to right?  I know that's minor in the scope of things .. but wouldn't it be in her best interest to just plead guilty at this point?
I would think so -- she doesn't need to be in the public eye exposing her numerous OTHER character flaws.

Personally I think this is the "best" (dumbest) move Baez has allowed thus far .... Entering a NOT GUILTY plea on Fraud Charges!  LOL   ...  Of course ... one case can not be tried with the other ... but not doubt will impact anyones opinion that is semi familiar with the case when it goes to trial (the Murder Case) .... IMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: October 14, 2008, 11:18:55 PM »

Regarding this second POI.....I thought I heard the State's Attorney say something to the affect: regarding the second indictment, we will wait for the new GJ to convene and present that on Wednesday. Then the judge said something like this matter will be sealed until it's heard by the new GJ. 

Now of course, I was supposed to be paying attention to the conference call I was on so I could have misunderstood.  Can someone point me to the courtroom video where they announce the indictment?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: October 14, 2008, 11:19:20 PM »

I started having panic attacks about 10 years ago out of the blue.  It was horrible and they put me on Lorezepam.  I took the dose they told me and I was so loopy.  I ran into the back of a car at Jack n Box with my kids in the car.  I came home and flushed them down the toilet.  There are times when Cindy seems heavily medicated.  I hope shes not driving around.  Im sure shes also not aware of some of the things coming out of her mouth.

You flushed your kids down the toilet???????????? 

Well of course...you didnt think I would flush the pills!  HaHa!!!  I flushed the pills not the kids but there have been times when I considered flushing the kids.
Oh ya I tried to flush my baby brother down the toilet when I was 5 myself...it did not work like it did with the goldfish.  This of course was only after my Mom told me that he did not come with a receipt and you could not return him like we did Mamaw's Christmas gifts.

This was the funniest dialogue that I have ever read.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: October 14, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »

Today was the day we've all been waiting for and it couldn't have turned out better.

And now that I know that no one has been flushed down the toiletet, I can get a good night sleep. (Boy did I laugh at that~~)

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: October 14, 2008, 11:21:26 PM »

I'm going to leave the cage for the night.  Let's pray that TES is able to find Caylee quickly and without a tremendous expense, because we all know there are many more to find.  I lurk more than post, but thanks for this forum.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: October 14, 2008, 11:21:27 PM »

Personally I think this is the "best" (dumbest) move Baez has allowed thus far .... Entering a NOT GUILTY plea on Fraud Charges!  LOL   ...  Of course ... one case can not be tried with the other ... but not doubt will impact anyones opinion that is semi familiar with the case when it goes to trial (the Murder Case) .... IMO

invision ... I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: October 14, 2008, 11:22:38 PM »

Hee Hee Tamikosmom!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1234 on: October 14, 2008, 11:22:52 PM »

Makes you wonder.... what was she thinking??!!!

It does, and I can't imagine ever giving one of my kids anything like that - BUT - ever hear of "paragoric" ?  As I understand it was an opium-based concoction that doctors used to prescribe for colic and a host of other unexplainable child ailments.  Apparently it just knocked the kids out, and I have heard many women of my mother's generation talk about "getting the kids to take a nap" using this stuff.  I'm pretty sure it's no longer legal, but it makes me wonder, is it a common or "hip" thing these days, for young parents to drug their kids ?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: October 14, 2008, 11:23:05 PM »

Goodnight to all whom are headed to the monkey bunkey 

It was starting to sound like "The Walton's" in here...

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: October 14, 2008, 11:23:21 PM »

Wow.  I have never seen this design of remarks on this site. 
<snipped>

Mrs. Peel ~  I hope you don't see it too often here at SM.  It's a messy double quote stack.  Makes it difficult for those reading and catching up.  See how I took out the part you quoted?  Fortunately, SM doesn't go on and on about quote stacks like some forums, but sometimes it gets over the top, like the one you remarked on.  It's best not to keep adding to the layers.  Your fellow monkeys and mods will appreciate it.   

Really, I am not trying to be a jerk or funny.  This thread is moving fast and I am a beginner here, so I have not learned all the arts yet.  The system is different from what I've experienced before.

I really did kept try to find ways to reduce page/stacks but hitting on user name, whatever gets me no where except a different page layout.

I will experiment (ie, participate)  again early tomorrow when users are not as high, but will lurk as a reader.

I really am sorry about all this.

Sorry mods and monkies!  Still here but lurking as a reader.

Thanks for having such a great forum!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: October 14, 2008, 11:23:47 PM »

I would not bet on a trial for at least a year.

Hey Wreck ... do you think they will still continue with the Nov 15th (I think) trial for fraud?  I guess they almost have to right?  I know that's minor in the scope of things .. but wouldn't it be in her best interest to just plead guilty at this point?
I would think so -- she doesn't need to be in the public eye exposing her numerous OTHER character flaws.

One thing I just thought of.......
The DA MAY not want to expose some of her fraud charges because they were items relevant to the murder case. If she is convicted in these fraud cases -- perhaps they would become inadmissable in the murder trial. Not sure of the legal ramifications -- but something to consider!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: October 14, 2008, 11:24:14 PM »

Just a couple of questions for all you way on top of it monkeys.
Who is Ricardo, a party pal of casey's?
Has it ever been determined if the chloroform was bought off internet?

I always wondered if she stumbled on it at the convalesant home or maybe or a really old bottle of it in their shed and THEN started looking up what she could do with it.

Hey Mizjay - Ricardo Morales is ONE of Casey's ex-bf's ... the one that Casey and Caylee shared a bed together with ....  IIRC he then started dating Amy H.  Caseys BGF ...

I don't think there has be any chloroform info "leaked" or released to date such as when or in what context the searches was made ..... I think this is LE's smoking gun so to say ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: October 14, 2008, 11:24:30 PM »

::SpeakNoEvilMonkey:: <----we need one of those. 

Walkinghorse
~ there is always the report to moderator button too.  I saw this post and it made me wonder where the monkey love is tonight.

Did I miss something?? I am an evil monkey now??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.