May 02, 2024, 06:20:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 380609 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: November 19, 2008, 05:32:07 PM »

Cindy plays the "wounded grandmother" routine very well. She goes on and on about how innocent KC is. But her own words are going to be used against her in a court of law when it is repeated back to her that she told everyone that KC is a sociopath, liar, and thief. She has her bank statements to prove KC stole money along with friends and family members to corroborate that. With Cindy's temper against KC, do you really think she was holding her on the couch, rocking her back and forth telling her it was going to be OK? I bet Cindy was trying to get information out of her, giving her icy looks and the cold shoulder. Caylee was everything to Cindy and KC took that away. Cindy may have her own reasons (mama bear) to protect KC to some extent, but I do believe she now knows the truth about what happened. Even if KC blurted it out in "spite" to see her mother's reaction. 
Let's face it...Cindy (and George) probably do have guilty feelings of this whole mess. You know they knew alot of what was going on with Casey and possibly thought if they made Casey take more parental responsibility she would "straighten" her life out. I am sure when they are not in front of cameras and so defensive they realize it is because of the family situation(bankruptcy, divorce filing, deceipt, etc) that Caylee is gone. She was the innocent one there and needed protection from harm and not one of them did that. At some point a grandparent, especially those who have the child in their home environment, has to take responsibility in all ways and I know they wish they had gone to court and legalized that. Casey could have done her thing and Caylee would have been safe.

If my daughter was a partier and not taking care of my grandchild I would...in a heartbeat. My husband had it done to him by his grandmother and even though she died years ago she is the most important person he ever had in his life..unconditional love. She was dirt poor, worked at a shoe factory in AL and walked to work and back but was always there when he got home from school taking care of him. His mom dumped him everytime she got a new boyfriend and once she established that relationship she pulled him away from his grandmother. He would get abused, she got beat up and then she took him back to grandma. This was the pattern. He was always happy to be back home at grandma's. He had a lot of problems for years but nowdays he just thinks of his grandmother and all the love she had for him.

I am sure there are alot of regrets in that house everyday when they wake up and have to use all the lies to save the one who really didn't care enough for her own daughter to sacrifice or protect her.

I will get off my soapbox now....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: November 19, 2008, 05:32:36 PM »

Bringing this post over from Websleuths: WhatsThatClue Today, 05:27 PM

Just reported on WESH---GA said he's willing to be spokesperson for Kidfinders and willing to work without pay for them. GA said he wants to help them get set up in this (Orlando) area.

Story link not on WESH yet, I'll post it when it appears.

(report showed KF tent site empty)
_________

If anyone in the WESH viewing area could verify please.

I saw it.

Is George on crack? WTF is wrong with these people!?!!? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: November 19, 2008, 05:33:44 PM »

Just reported on WESH---GA said he's willing to be spokesperson for Kidfinders and willing to work without pay for them. GA said he wants to help them get set up in this (Orlando) area.

_________

I saw it.

It's the DONATION JAR!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: November 19, 2008, 05:34:25 PM »

O/T Is "Just saying" a southern expression? Kinda like "fixin" or "Yall"? B/c I'm from Michigan and I've not really hear it.

We do a lot of "you guys" and dropping the ing off of our words, kind of chopping them off b/c it's so fricking cold up here and saying the rest of the word is using precious energy! 

My Dad was from Lansing! And I'm southern but I have no idea! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #444 on: November 19, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »

O/T Is "Just saying" a southern expression? Kinda like "fixin" or "Yall"? B/c I'm from Michigan and I've not really hear it.

We do a lot of "you guys" and dropping the ing off of our words, kind of chopping them off b/c it's so fricking cold up here and saying the rest of the word is using precious energy! 

I don't think "Just Sayin'" is a southern expression.. not as far as I know. I'm from Los Angeles (currently living in OH) and seems everybody I talk to says it.

Hey Boo.. you rooting for Michigan this Saturday?    (We're a "blue" house here). 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #445 on: November 19, 2008, 05:35:37 PM »

Is there supposed to be another document dump from LE this week?

There was rumor of it, sure hope so, maybe I read that was said on Murt's chat. So I don't know how reliable that would be.

Murt's source, he was on the phone with, said no dump in foreseeable future. 
I went back and checked on this, originally there was a rumor about a doc dump, and now I read that Murt's source said no dump in future. Thanks for clearing that up. Poor Murt, what in the world happened last night on his chat, FBI, suicide talk, someone sure wants to shut him down.

Wow!  I haven't been there in days.....

I'm stopping here, and will catch back when I get home!  BBL

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #446 on: November 19, 2008, 05:36:03 PM »

Did anyone know there is a party going on in the corner of the cage?

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/MUuFVkcNhn3yW1VN

LOLOL  Brandi you crack me up! 

Posted that, then got a better idea and went and made it:

OMG Brandi you have me choaking on my apple!  You are good at these...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: November 19, 2008, 05:36:17 PM »

_________

HUH?  GA a spokesperson for KFN?  I'll look at Wesh.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #448 on: November 19, 2008, 05:36:21 PM »

_________

I saw it.

He must be, the crazy train just keeps on going.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: November 19, 2008, 05:36:41 PM »

_________

I saw it.

I think so!! WTF??? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: November 19, 2008, 05:37:44 PM »

klaas, i think we have the same idea now about the NOI.
on this witness list, the NOI's are :
ann marie chase
annie dowling
dante salah

even the members of LE do not have NOI on their names, so it sorta makes me speculate that there was a written agreement maybe done right after each of their interviews during the investigation..
Also in previous document dumps we saw at least one person that was interviewed twice. Maybe some of these people have also had 2nd or 3rd interviews that reveal a much deeper knowledge of what happened. I think LE and others (kids talking) have put enough fear into these kids of what could happen, that they would tell the truth against KC. That one guy came back and confessed to lying, he thought long and hard about would happen to him when the truth came out. Hopefully the others have too. 

I must've missed something.  Who was the guy that came back and confessed to lying?
Shoot! I can't remember. But I do remember HEARING it when listening to transcripts. The officer reiterated the fact he lied and came back on his own accord to tell the truth. It was b/c he was scared the first time. Monkeys help me out here! 

Thanks for trying to get me the answer!  Can anyone remember who that was?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: November 19, 2008, 05:37:57 PM »

ok...
1. when LE says "we have not recovered the clothes she was last seen wearing"....that doesn't necessarily mean that they have not found any of caylee's clothes,right?
"last seen wearing" is a reference to statements George and/or Casey made during initial investigations...and I find it extremely hard to believe that they (at least George) could remember what exactly she was wearing, considering the whole family was mistaken on the last DAY they saw her...  YES!  I agree about George's unusually good recollection on this as well.

2. I looked up NOI (not sure if anyone else had) it means.." Notice of Intent to Appear (NOI)", so I'm guessing that either those names with NOI afterwards have either a. agreed to appear,or something, or b. have been sent a notice and maybe not responded as of yet?? any ideas?

My response in red above.  As far as NOI I haven't figured that one out yet    Ok now that I think about NOI more it seems like it's got to mean that they have sent notice that they indend to appear.  I would assume that someone could fight appearance and one could also claim it would either be a hardship or they would be out of town?  NOI, meaning ok..I'll be there.

In a legal setting, it is NOI, or Notice of Intent, meaning they intend to call them, they are to be available, but may not necessarily
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: November 19, 2008, 05:38:34 PM »

OMG
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman
Many Question Group's Track Record

POSTED: 3:59 pm EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 5:24 pm EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony said he wants to help the Kid Finders Network get established and grow their organization in Orlando.

VIDEO:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html#

Kid Finders has been the subject of some controversy lately. Some have called in to question just how many missing children Kid Finders has actually found.

At the group's headquarters Wednesday, Anthony said the organization has been helpful to his family since the day after Caylee was reported missing. Anthony said he is more than willing to become a spokesman for the group. He has no doubts about their motives or sincerity.

"I'll be a spokesman for them. I'm willing to make their organization grow and help the 14 kids my granddaughter included but other kids," said George Anthony.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders has taken issue with recent reports that they have not actually found a missing child. She said they do things to raise awareness like print up fliers and T-shirts and billboards. She said that it is very possible that their efforts have helped find missing children.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: November 19, 2008, 05:41:38 PM »

OMG

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony said he plans to act as a spokesman for the group helping him search for his missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony said he wants to help the Kid Finders Network get established and grow their organization in Orlando.

VIDEO:

Kid Finders has been the subject of some controversy lately. Some have called in to question just how many missing children Kid Finders has actually found.

At the group's headquarters Wednesday, Anthony said the organization has been helpful to his family since the day after Caylee was reported missing. Anthony said he is more than willing to become a spokesman for the group. He has no doubts about their motives or sincerity.

"I'll be a spokesman for them. I'm willing to make their organization grow and help the 14 kids my granddaughter included but other kids," said George Anthony.

A spokeswoman for Kid Finders has taken issue with recent reports that they have not actually found a missing child. She said they do things to raise awareness like print up fliers and T-shirts and billboards. She said that it is very possible that their efforts have helped find missing children.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: November 19, 2008, 05:44:18 PM »

THANK YOU JR!  That was so cute!

Klaas...I had no idea you could move like that!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: November 19, 2008, 05:44:21 PM »

George Anthony To Become Kid Finders Spokesman....................See  I told you....I told you.....I bet he is planning on singing at every meeting...........I bet he is gonna be trying to make a album soon.......OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!these people need help"""""""""""""""""""""""""

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 19, 2008, 05:44:45 PM »

OMG

VIDEO:

Well, he is going to have to get in line for this award!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #457 on: November 19, 2008, 05:45:44 PM »

OMG

VIDEO:

Like totally Wow George, your manly man appearance there will certainly, like bring in the crowds to empty their like pockets into that donations jar. And those 14 kids are like really lucky to have you! And like those other kids too! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: November 19, 2008, 05:47:15 PM »

OMG

VIDEO:

Well, he is going to have to get in line for this award!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Unbelievable!!  I second Brandi's post btw

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: November 19, 2008, 05:47:43 PM »

THANK YOU JR!  That was so cute!

Klaas...I had no idea you could move like that!
YW Dolce           just trying to bring a little humor to the cage!
Lots of tense monkeys here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.