May 15, 2024, 06:12:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390229 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: September 25, 2008, 12:44:18 AM »

Frankensquirrel update.

9 hours.  Frankie is becoming worse for the wear.  He is now almost completely stiff with rigor mortis and moving his limbs manually is a real effort.  Rigor is not complete, but definitely getting there.  He is still not leaking any decomp fluids, and the smell is not abundantly apparent, but I can smell it from a few inches away.  Does not at this point smell like human decomp.  Just the sickly sweet smell of animal death.  No skin slippage or hair shedding.  He still looks like he's just sleeping. 

Ick 

YUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!

Yeah, he is getting kind of yucky.  At this point, I'm figuring out a container (like a car trunk) to put him in for a few days to evaluate how long the smell remains and how potent it is even after I remove him.  Anyone have any ideas?  I want to put him in some kind of container for a while, then take him out, and  see how long the smell remains.  Does it fade away?  Does it get stronger by the day?  Inquiring minds, ya know?  I'm thinking of leaving him sealed in a container with a piece of carpet under him (like a car trunk) for a day or so, or a few days maybe?  Then take him out, seal the container back up, and see if the smell is as obnoxious as Casey's trunk was even two weeks later.

I already know he doesn't smell like human decomp, but now I'm curious how long and how powerfully the decomp smell will remain in a location he has been.

And yes, I'm wearing gloves for whoever asked earlier.  This is about to get really grim.   

You are a brave soul, I cannot touch anything that's dead, if I have a dead mouse in a trap, I have to cover it with a papertowel until hubby's gotten home, if that was going to be too long, I'd call my neighbor, yrs ago I had a small dog die, I tried and tried to scoop it with the shovel, everytime the shovel touched it, I'd freak, I finally drove 20 miles to go get my stepfather, so I definately commend you for doing this experiment.

Do you have any type of plastic container or how about a metal toolbox, maybe stick a little piece of carpet in it? That should simulate it pretty good.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: September 25, 2008, 12:48:45 AM »

Hi  Do you have an empty shoe box, put him in that and wrapp it in tin foil
 and maybe that will do.   GOOD LUCK

I was going to suggest one of those rubbermaid containers that you can purchase at the dollar stores...

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.  Put a piece of carpet in the bottom, add Frankensquirrel, then put the top on, but not completely sealed (a car trunk is not completely sealed from the outside environment) and leave him there for a time.  How long do you think though?  A day?  Two?  A week?  I'm not sure when to take him out.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: September 25, 2008, 12:48:45 AM »

Klaas, were those the only tex messages released?  All this info has kinda been a let down. I thought they would reveal more.

Me too Shellbell.... it was nice to see you and Joe back together where you belong again....

Aww, thanks so much! It has been hard times without him!!! I am just glad he finally lifted that restraining order. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: September 25, 2008, 12:50:30 AM »

I think a couple Switchy's squirrel's friends are looking for him.  These pics were emailed to me  :

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: September 25, 2008, 12:51:24 AM »

Years ago, I remember putting rat poison in attic of one of the places we lived in. Sometime later there was this horrible smell which can only be described as something had to have died. I can't imagine a dead body. A dead rat smells horrid enough and they are small by comparison. (That is why they say not to use the poison. The smell is really bad and lingers)

Yep, I know what you mean, never a rat but a mouse and your nose will lead you right to it. Our boss gave us a work truck a couple of yrs ago, we had to get it from a previous employee, for a couple of days as hubby is cleaning out all the boxes on the outside, we kept smelling something horrid, I kept telling him someone had kept a dead fish in it, I couldn't stand to go near it anymore, then hubby pulls the hood open and there is a dead kitten cut in half hanging out of the motor, ugh, it was awful, I only glimpsed at it and walked away but it was still in full form as not like that squirrel someone posted a pic of but believe me, you knew within 5 feet of that truck that something was dead and get this, we picked it up from the mechanic's shop who had supposedly gone over everything!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: September 25, 2008, 12:51:50 AM »

has LA gone off the grid?   I have not seen any sign of him on myspace or elsewhere since 9/14.  He obviously knows there will not be any more tips of sightings coming into his site.

bump

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: September 25, 2008, 12:53:25 AM »

We should compare the high five-ing geico squirrels to a picture of the high five-ing siblings.         
crazybabyborg
« Reply #527 on: September 25, 2008, 12:55:47 AM »

On that putrid note, I did finally get an answer that finally answered a question I had early on. Actually Klaas answered it correctly, but I just was having a hard time getting my mind around it.

This is graphic, so don't read it if you are squeamish. I'm repeating it as it was explained to me. I'm only posting it because it did help me understand more clearly the odor in the car.

After reading the documents posted last night, I asked my Physician again about how long it would take for an "uninjured" body to produce such a horrific smell, and how long thereafter it would be so evasive in a car. I was thinking of a scenario where Caylee might have died due to heat when she was left in a car, and therefore her skin wouldn't be punctured anywhere. He said that in June, in Orlando, and in a trunk, it would be like a slow roast in an oven, and that fluids would begin to be produced in as little as 10 hours of daylight. Think of the juices that collect in a pan when cooking. Those fluids are what would remain even in the absence of a body, and they would continue to produce the odor for a long time. The longer the body remained in the car, the worse it would be. If the stain in the trunk was from bodily fluids, the stain size, and even shape and saturation would be an indicator of how long the body had been in the car. He went on to say that if a puncture injury had occured prior to death, fluids would more quickly collect and the smell would be set up accordingly more strongly and for a longer period of time.

I know this is probably obvious to most everybody, but at the time I was curious about it, I really thought Caylee had drowned in the pool and that Casey had gotten her out of the car rather quickly. I've come to believe Caylee wasn't immediately disposed of.

Anyway, just thought I'd share the info in case it helps clarify it for anyone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: September 25, 2008, 12:56:42 AM »

has LA gone off the grid?   I have not seen any sign of him on myspace or elsewhere since 9/14.  He obviously knows there will not be any more tips of sightings coming into his site.

bump

GreatOwl - I think I saw him the other day but I suppose it could have been 9/14.  I have no idea what's happened to him.  Maybe he's traveling for work?
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: September 25, 2008, 12:57:48 AM »

I think a couple Switchy's squirrel's friends are looking for him.  These pics were emailed to me  :

Awww....Frankie really is in a better place.  He is not being run over repeatedly and he is not suffering blackbirds picking at his entrails.  He's in a peaceful place, and he'll be buried with others of his kind and off to squirrel heaven, more respectfully than 99.9% of his brethren.  His friends need not fret for him and are welcome to attend!

He really is cute.  At the moment, anyway.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: September 25, 2008, 12:58:39 AM »

Does anyone know about the Fla. law that says you can't profit from your crime? Is it written in a way so that their family can't get the money then funnel it to them? Also can a person receive money before they are convicted of their crime? If someone already asked this sorry for the repeat. I'm about 10 pages behind and haven't even read any of today's released doc's yet. My ex in-laws from my first marriage are here at the beach on vacation and took me out for dinner. Guess what the topic of convo was? Yep. Miss Casey

When she refused those family visits in jail and was pouring over law books do you suppose she learned the punishment was less for selling a child than for killing one thus the " sold to someone in P.Rico" story to her mom.  I wouldn't be surprised if they reported she got up one morning and asked was she in Kansas yet?
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: September 25, 2008, 01:01:21 AM »

bump

GreatOwl - I think I saw him the other day but I suppose it could have been 9/14.  I have no idea what's happened to him.  Maybe he's traveling for work?

TY

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: September 25, 2008, 01:02:40 AM »

On that putrid note, I did finally get an answer that finally answered a question I had early on. Actually Klaas answered it correctly, but I just was having a hard time getting my mind around it.

This is graphic, so don't read it if you are squeamish. I'm repeating it as it was explained to me. I'm only posting it because it did help me understand more clearly the odor in the car.

After reading the documents posted last night, I asked my Physician again about how long it would take for an "uninjured" body to produce such a horrific smell, and how long thereafter it would be so evasive in a car. I was thinking of a scenario where Caylee might have died due to heat when she was left in a car, and therefore her skin wouldn't be punctured anywhere. He said that in June, in Orlando, and in a trunk, it would be like a slow roast in an oven, and that fluids would begin to be produced in as little as 10 hours of daylight. Think of the juices that collect in a pan when cooking. Those fluids are what would remain even in the absence of a body, and they would continue to produce the odor for a long time. The longer the body remained in the car, the worse it would be. If the stain in the trunk was from bodily fluids, the stain size, and even shape and saturation would be an indicator of how long the body had been in the car. He went on to say that if a puncture injury had occured prior to death, fluids would more quickly collect and the smell would be set up accordingly more strongly and for a longer period of time.

I know this is probably obvious to most everybody, but at the time I was curious about it, I really thought Caylee had drowned in the pool and that Casey had gotten her out of the car rather quickly. I've come to believe Caylee wasn't immediately disposed of.

Anyway, just thought I'd share the info in case it helps clarify it for anyone.

Thanks cbb!  Very interesting, but heartbreaking to think mommie dearest could leave that baby in the car to rot.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: September 25, 2008, 01:03:33 AM »

I would love to know what was in those messages that Jose had for the family from Casey that no one is suppose to know about.......
Hey George, Hey Cindy, Hey Lee, Hey Casey...... we know!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: September 25, 2008, 01:04:26 AM »

bump

TY

Hey Great Owl! Good to see you.... I have no idea either...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #535 on: September 25, 2008, 01:06:53 AM »

Quote from: Shell link=topic=34We31.msg470110#msg470110 date=1222312901

I think very few 20something year olds would pick a weed, much less notice or help in cutting down in the proliferation of bamboo shoots. JMHO

Well we know now that she didn't pick a weed, she smoked it. 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: September 25, 2008, 01:07:15 AM »

Does anyone know about the Fla. law that says you can't profit from your crime? Is it written in a way so that their family can't get the money then funnel it to them? Also can a person receive money before they are convicted of their crime? If someone already asked this sorry for the repeat. I'm about 10 pages behind and haven't even read any of today's released doc's yet. My ex in-laws from my first marriage are here at the beach on vacation and took me out for dinner. Guess what the topic of convo was? Yep. Miss Casey

When she refused those family visits in jail and was pouring over law books do you suppose she learned the punishment was less for selling a child than for killing one thus the " sold to someone in P.Rico" story to her mom.  I wouldn't be surprised if they reported she got up one morning and asked was she in Kansas yet?

While it's true no one convicted of a crime may profit from the murder, the family certainly can.  And are, so it seems.  Disgusting people here.

Strangely, killing a child or anyone really (manslaughter) will likely get you much less a sentence than selling a child.

Selling children on the black market will most certainly get you more of a sentence than manslaughter.  The illegal trade of children is a heinous crime and dealt with pretty severely.  Cindy's dumb ass is obviously too stupid to realize that.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 25, 2008, 01:08:32 AM »

I have no idea what the laws in FL are, but I doubt you can profit from a crime you are convicted of in any state.  The major difficulty is that CA is not likely to be charged with anything but economic crimes in the near future.  Deals could be struck and the money hidden before any charges are even brought.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 25, 2008, 01:15:42 AM »

::MonkeyDance::Well, they say you can never go back home, but here I am ! 

I was posting on another board, but realized that I am not good seeing things in ink blots. LOL !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 25, 2008, 01:16:03 AM »

Time for this monkey to head to the blanket show.... see y'all tomorrow!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.