May 06, 2024, 10:59:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 259929 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2009, 08:22:27 AM »

Just want to know.  Will be talking dogs and pets  forever on Caylee thread?

You know who.

Btw I have a pet, also. Jeeps, let me take PAGES about his or her behavior.

I know times are....but there is a thread for pets. 

Please stop it--there is a thread. 

In love all Monkeys....

What the heck is this supposed to mean??    

Just trying to get a rise out of someone ... predictable ...

Now Leroy ... let me tell you about my pets ...   

Shew ... what a night ... glad I left early! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2009, 08:25:25 AM »

What really has me worried about the Morgan team is that they really need to start reading SM. They didn't know about GA's appearance on TV, and Conman got away with it in court. Next, with the comment of Lee saying I believe everything my sister tells me, Morgan should have hit him with the sexual abuse accusations his sister has made about him. I know Morgan is good at what he does, but really should have taken this shot when he had the chance! 

WOW      I hate missed opportunities!  Maybe we should tell Morgan about this point for use with CA and GA. You know they will say they believe their little sweetheart......    THEN BAM WHAM Hit em that!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: February 28, 2009, 08:31:31 AM »

What really has me worried about the Morgan team is that they really need to start reading SM. They didn't know about GA's appearance on TV, and Conman got away with it in court. Next, with the comment of Lee saying I believe everything my sister tells me, Morgan should have hit him with the sexual abuse accusations his sister has made about him. I know Morgan is good at what he does, but really should have taken this shot when he had the chance! 

I forgot about that.
Your right on the money, to bad he didn't ask that..........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: February 28, 2009, 08:32:56 AM »

It will be very interesting when we are able to compare all the Anthony's depos ... they can't possibly keep their one story straight ... when they are all trying to keep their own tail out of jail ...

I'm sure CA & GA are already busy memorizing and taking notes on Lee's depo.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #424 on: February 28, 2009, 08:45:45 AM »

It will be very interesting when we are able to compare all the Anthony's depos ... they can't possibly keep their one story straight ... when they are all trying to keep their own tail out of jail ...

I'm sure CA & GA are already busy memorizing and taking notes on Lee's depo.

That's very true! I know I would be if I were trying to keep my story straight! Do you think Morgan was trying to cause a little dissension in the Anthony camp by bringing up the fact that Jose has been offered a huge sum of money for exclusive rights to this story?? Just thinking that when Cindy heard that she hit the roof and would try to attack Jose? Very clever Mr. Morgan!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #425 on: February 28, 2009, 08:48:30 AM »

Another thing I noticed this that when Lee was talking about when he saw KC last, ooohh I just know I'm not going to get this right.... it was the way Lee phrased it about his Dad saying he didn't come home during the day and see KC at the house... Damn it, I can't think of the words!! He made it sound like he didn't believe him. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: February 28, 2009, 08:50:54 AM »

Just want to know.  Will be talking dogs and pets  forever on Caylee thread?

You know who.

Btw I have a pet, also. Jeeps, let me take PAGES about his or her behavior.

I know times are....but there is a thread for pets. 

Please stop it--there is a thread. 

In love all Monkeys....

Mrs. Peel next time wait for a mod or Klaas.  It is posts like this that get people in trouble.  No need to hurt anyones feelings.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: February 28, 2009, 08:51:23 AM »

In keeping with being on topic I have changed my avatar.

They are very similar to the Antony's so that's what we will call them

"The Anthony Pack"

(1) From right to left we have George, the white haired doofus.

(2) In the center we have Cindy, the Alpha female biatch.

(3) And on the left, we have Lee the laughing hyena.
     * notice the eyebrows

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 28, 2009, 08:52:05 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.  Who would like some coffee 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: February 28, 2009, 08:56:29 AM »

Another thing I noticed this that when Lee was talking about when he saw KC last, ooohh I just know I'm not going to get this right.... it was the way Lee phrased it about his Dad saying he didn't come home during the day and see KC at the house... Damn it, I can't think of the words!! He made it sound like he didn't believe him. 
George better watch out ...here comes the bus!  Remember Cin's note saying GA said he hadn't come home during the day ... and she didn't know who to believe ... Sounds like at least CA & LA are on the same page ... YIKES!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: February 28, 2009, 08:58:23 AM »

I could use some more, thanks San!! & Good Morning to you too!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: February 28, 2009, 08:59:21 AM »

sled ... too funny!

San ... Ahhh Coffee ... txs

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 28, 2009, 09:00:03 AM »

I'm looking at your little smiley and I think you drink more coffee than me 
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: February 28, 2009, 09:02:50 AM »

I am not sticking up for Lee here but I think his giggleing is a defence that he started when he was very young. When KC was born, she became the queen of the
house. Lee would have been 5 or 6 and by the time he was 10 or 12 KC had learned
how to lie, just from listening to CA. I would bet that everything that went wrong in
that house KC blamed on Lee even when she did it, such as breakage or money gone
or anything. As the years went by it got worse, even though Lee and KC got closer
and did bad things together she would still blame Lee. Cindy enabled KC from the day
she was born and Lee just sat by and took it and turned out like he is to-day.

I like Morgan but I think he doesn't know the half of it. Like when way back in May
when KC got pulled over for speeding and she was driving Anny's car, she told the cop she didn't have her ID with her and gave them ZFG's name. She paid the fine
but why did she do that. Morgan has to go before the judge about the Questions
that Lee wouldn't answer. I hope he takes all the e-mails he received from everyone
regarding Cindy, Georges and Conways lies that they all told. Well I've ranted enough
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: February 28, 2009, 09:04:50 AM »

I'm looking at your little smiley and I think you drink more coffee than me 

The more the better!

RIP Sweet Puppy
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: February 28, 2009, 09:09:19 AM »

From a legal standpoint, what benefit to the defense could it be to have Lee deposed first and Cindy and George not? I have just been wondering what strategy is behind all of this on the Anthonys' part . . . because everything they seem to do is strategic, to protect Casey.

The way Lee so willingly gave this deposition -- when he fought about giving his DNA and fingerprints -- is very fishy.

I have two different thoughts on this topic and haven't decided. The first is that Lee actually thinks his parents are nuts and wants to distance himself from them. (Probably not too likely, but I'm leaving the door open.)
Second is that CA/GA want a sample of the questions they'll be asked. What are your thoughts?
I was surprised to hear Lee was going through with his when his parents are kicking and screaming about theirs. I have no doubt they would send Lee into the Lion's den to test the waters before going in themselves. That's just the kind of parents they are.

Boo -- He has been pretty consistent on never hearing Zenita's name before.  The parents, however, have not said that.  I can't figure out the defense using that story, can you?  The police have debunked it. 

I don't understand it all either. He says he never heard ZFG's name before, yet he then goes on to say he believes everything she tells him. The fact that he said it was only because "he has to", not that he really did believe her, I think really says alot, maybe because he doesn't want to believe the actual truth? I just thought it was a very odd thing to say. If she were always truthful and honest with him and he really trusted and believed her, I think he would have said so! Not, "I believe everything my sister tells me, because I have to". That sounds to me like he's saying he doesn't believe her, without actually saying he doesn't believe her!

I agree with you QM -- I have wondered whether Lee is actually a really good guy in all of this. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: February 28, 2009, 09:09:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Did I miss anything?I am way behind form last night.
Those videos should be used for torture. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: February 28, 2009, 09:09:22 AM »

I am not sticking up for Lee here but I think his giggleing is a defence that he started when he was very young. When KC was born, she became the queen of the
house. Lee would have been 5 or 6 and by the time he was 10 or 12 KC had learned
how to lie, just from listening to CA. I would bet that everything that went wrong in
that house KC blamed on Lee even when she did it, such as breakage or money gone
or anything. As the years went by it got worse, even though Lee and KC got closer
and did bad things together she would still blame Lee. Cindy enabled KC from the day

I like Morgan but I think he doesn't know the half of it. Like when way back in May
when KC got pulled over for speeding and she was driving Anny's car, she told the cop she didn't have her ID with her and gave them ZFG's name. She paid the fine
that Lee wouldn't answer. I hope he takes all the e-mails he received from everyone
regarding Cindy, Georges and Conways lies that they all told. Well I've ranted enough

I say anything is possible, so you could be possibly right about that. As far as KC giving ZFG's name, is this actually a fact? I mean I know I read about it, but how come the media hasn't been all over it, and especially Morgan? I would hope if it was true that the media would be covering this, so I don't know why we haven't heard more about this. If this is true, I sure hope it comes out in the trial. I can't imagine it not, but wish we'd hear more about it now. Does any monkey have more info on this?

RIP Sweet Puppy
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: February 28, 2009, 09:20:35 AM »

I say anything is possible, so you could be possibly right about that. As far as KC giving ZFG's name, is this actually a fact? I mean I know I read about it, but how come the media hasn't been all over it, and especially Morgan? I would hope if it was true that the media would be covering this, so I don't know why we haven't heard more about this. If this is true, I sure hope it comes out in the trial. I can't imagine it not, but wish we'd hear more about it now. Does any monkey have more info on this?

QM -- Here is a story that Blink did on this.  http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%E2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: February 28, 2009, 09:22:21 AM »

In keeping with being on topic I have changed my avatar.

They are very similar to the Antony's so that's what we will call them

"The Anthony Pack"

(1) From right to left we have George, the white haired doofus.

(2) In the center we have Cindy, the Alpha female biatch.

(3) And on the left, we have Lee the laughing hyena.
     * notice the eyebrows

sleddogs, are those your huskies? Siberian Husky is my favorite dog breed. We've had 2. The grey one on the right looks like my female; Sasha & the black one on the left looks like my male; Lobo. They have both gone to doggie heaven now; they both lived to be 14 years old. We always wanted a red husky too, i think they are beautiful! When we do get another dog it will be a husky. Sorry o/t, just had to comment! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.