May 03, 2024, 03:42:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #43 5/23/11 - 4/11/12  (Read 394535 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #880 on: November 30, 2011, 09:48:21 AM »

A baby picture of Kyron. Notice the frog?  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: November 30, 2011, 03:20:26 PM »

A baby picture of Kyron. Notice the frog?  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: November 30, 2011, 03:21:34 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #883 on: December 01, 2011, 03:16:57 PM »

Well it looks like Anselmo Sanchez Sanchez, as mentioned on blink.com, has graced us with creating a FB page that started on October 4, 2011.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002619252709

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #884 on: December 01, 2011, 06:05:34 PM »

Well it looks like Anselmo Sanchez Sanchez, as mentioned on blink.com, has graced us with creating a FB page that started on October 4, 2011.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002619252709

Speaking of this putz, a search query came up for him in Washington. I'm NOT saying this is him. I'm just stating that his name is associated with this.

I hesitated on posting this because I haven't done a full check on it but I thought maybe others could weigh in. If it's wrong, then it's wrong. Better to check than ignore.

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/chrequests.htm

NAME:       HERNANDEZ,SERGIO PEREZ          DOB:        10/07/1974
   SID NUMBER: WA19548103
   DOC NUMBER: 827919

PERSON INFORMATION
   SEX   RACE  HEIGHT  WEIGHT    EYES    HAIR    PLACE OF BIRTH   CITIZENSHIP
    M     W      503     130     BRO     BRO           MM             MM
                                                       ME             MX
                                                       MX

OTHER NAMES USED              OTHER DATES OF      SOC SEC      MISC NUMBER
DOE,JUAN                        BIRTH USED        NUMBER
HERNANDEZ,CHINO                 10/06/1973
HERNANDEZ,JOEL P                08/30/1974
HERNANDEZ,PEREZ                 10/10/1974
HERNANDEZSERGIO,PEREZ           10/16/1974
PENA,ROSALINO
PENA-RODRIGUEZ,ROSALINO
PENARODRIGUEZ,ROSALINO
PEREZ,CHINO
PEREZ,JOEL HERNANDEZ
PEREZ,SERGIO
PEREZ-HERNANDEZ,SERGIO
PEREZHERNANDEZ,SERGIO
RODRIGUEZ,ROSALINO
RODRIGUEZ,ROSALINO PENA
ROMERO,RAUL Z
ROMERO,RAUL ZOTO
SANCHEZ-SANCHEZ,ANSELMO
SANCHEZ-SANCHEZ,MIGUEL
SERGIO,PEREZ

<snip>

I went on the DOJ and did a search. This is what I found:

http://searchjustice.usdoj.gov/search?q=cache:RZ0wl8yaRAQJ:www.justice.gov/usao/waw/press/2008/may/perezhernandez.html+sergio+perez+hernandez+site%3Awww.justice.gov++&client=default_frontend&site=default_collection&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=default_frontend&ie=iso-8859-1&num=50&lr=&access=p&oe=UTF-8

<snip>

SERGIO PEREZ-HERNANDEZ was a trusted assistant to ring leader Augustine Bustos-Chavez, 23, of Vancouver, Washington. The ring dealt methamphetamine and heroin being brought up to Washington and Oregon from Mexico. In addition to Bustos-Chavez, and SERGIO PEREZ-HERNANDEZ, three other defendants were charged federally. Carlos Pineda-Nunez, 23, and Jesus Antonio Villa-Anaya, 33, and Jose Cortez, 19, delivered the drugs to users throughout the greater Vancouver, Washington area. Over the course of the investigation agents and officers witnessed the defendants making drug deliveries to residences or cars in the parking lots of grocery stores, video stores and hardware stores. Investigators used confidential informants to make drug purchases, and examined phone records showing tens of thousands of short calls coming in to the cell phones of the dealers. That type of calling pattern is indicative of drug dealing, with users calling suppliers for their “fix.”

Now, the reason I bring this up is because LE was so focused on Terri's whereabouts at the grocery stores. Could it be that she was dealing from the parking lots of the stores?

These are not accusations. This is just info that may be a possibility to WHY Kyron went missing.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #885 on: December 01, 2011, 08:55:36 PM »

... snip ...

Now, the reason I bring this up is because LE was so focused on Terri's whereabouts at the grocery stores. Could it be that she was dealing from the parking lots of the stores?

These are not accusations. This is just info that may be a possibility to WHY Kyron went missing.

What about the parking lot of the school? He saw it all.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #886 on: December 01, 2011, 09:50:49 PM »

... snip ...

What about the parking lot of the school? He saw it all.

Wow! Grey! Great to see you! 

Yeah the parking lot. You're right he saw it ALL but I don't think it happened in the school parking lot. That's where he was taken from but what happened after that; we don't know.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #887 on: December 01, 2011, 09:55:57 PM »

Just as a side note Grey; I think what Kyron saw was prior to him going poof. He saw or heard something most likely, or it could be that Kyron was taken because Terri had Kiara with her.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: December 01, 2011, 11:27:29 PM »

Hi, sassifrass!

I don't think a drug transfer was going on in the school parking lot either, especially with so many people there that day, but anything is possible. A housewife with a baby stopping at several shopping areas with large parking areas would not be unusual. Kiara was getting old enough to talk, so that would have to end soon. Toddlers notice and talk about things they should not.

A question bothering me is that if Kyron heard or saw anything, why didn't he tell Kaine? It could be that he did not realize the importance of whatever he knew.

There may have been shady things going on in Terri's life, but it is possible that her dislike of Kyron and the disappearance of Kyron are tied together and separate from everything else.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #889 on: December 02, 2011, 09:00:34 AM »

Hi, sassifrass!

I don't think a drug transfer was going on in the school parking lot either, especially with so many people there that day, but anything is possible. A housewife with a baby stopping at several shopping areas with large parking areas would not be unusual. Kiara was getting old enough to talk, so that would have to end soon. Toddlers notice and talk about things they should not.

A question bothering me is that if Kyron heard or saw anything, why didn't he tell Kaine? It could be that he did not realize the importance of whatever he knew.

There may have been shady things going on in Terri's life, but it is possible that her dislike of Kyron and the disappearance of Kyron are tied together and separate from everything else.

BBM

It may be Grey, but the thing is that Terri did not remove Kyron from the school that day. There were so many agencies working on this case from the get-go, to name a few ICE, DEA, FBI,DOD, Secret Service, etc. Have you ever seen that many agencies involved in an abduction case? I haven't.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: December 02, 2011, 12:40:23 PM »

Sassifrass, I have not followed other cases like I have this one, but I am aware that other agencies are often called in for their expertise and specialized personnel and equipment. Even NASA often assists with criminal cases. LE made a point of naming all agencies involved with Kyron's disappearance, but the list is not always given in investigations. Sometimes local LE is reluctant to call for assistance while others call for assistance as soon as they realize they need additional help.

I have always thought that once LE started their investigation, they unearthed all kinds of things directly and indirectly related to Kyron's disappearance as well as things not related at all. Some things were found immediately and others later connected. Everyone involved in questionable activities in the area must wonder what LE knows.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: December 03, 2011, 03:32:52 AM »

Sassifrass - TY!

You're SUCH a "good sleuther"!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 03, 2011, 11:45:33 AM »

Hi Sassi,

This link you provided http://searchjustice.usdoj.gov/search?q=cache:RZ0wl8yaRAQJ:www.justice.gov/usao/waw/press/2008/may/perezhernandez.html+sergio+perez+hernandez+site%3Awww.justice.gov++&client=default_frontend&site=default_collection&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=default_frontend&ie=iso-8859-1&num=50&lr=&access=p&oe=UTF-8

is interesting and seems to fit some of the things we know about Anselmo Sanchez-Sanchez.

Two things jump out at me... one is that he operated out of Vancouver, WA.  There were affiliations with a Rudy Sanchez in Vancouver, WA but whether this has anything to do with Anselmo we cannot say for sure.

Also, the link to DOJ you provided states that Anselmo was sentenced to ten years then has five years of released supervision.  Later in the same article it states that all the defendants were in our country illegally and would be deported after serving time.  Why would he have supervised release if he was being deported?

Would it be a stretch to wonder if this crime ring was also involved in child trafficking? 

We can't know for sure but I believe this is all related to Terri and Kyron's disappearance.  Thank you for posting, Sassi.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 03, 2011, 12:01:42 PM »

I became curious what this crime ring leaders sentence wound up being so I googled his name, Augustine Bustos-Chavez. 

Guess what?  Find a Case popped up http://wa.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20091105_0002419.WWA.htm/qx
and indicates Augustine, the ring leader of the crime ring Anselmo Sanchez-Sanchez was involved in, took a person named George Paul Trejo, jr to court and attempted to sue him.  Augustine's case was dismissed by the judge out of Tacoma, WA November 5, 2009.

Whether or not this Trejo is related to the Trejo found dead on Skyline Blvd. I do not know but yet another coincidence.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: December 03, 2011, 12:11:02 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/story/16178492/beaverton-police-warn-about-two-possible-attempted-child-abductions

I believe many of these abductions are related to child trafficking.  Here in WA state back in 2006-2008 there was a rash of attempted child abductions with two men in a white van in Southern and SE WA state.  A dear friend of mine has a son who was in 5th grade at the time and he was walking home with a friend after school.  They were approached... same MO... offered candy and a ride home then followed after declining the ride and candy then they ran home.  The Sheriff who came to the home after mom called the police said this van had been approaching children numerous times but had yet to be caught.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #895 on: December 03, 2011, 12:46:21 PM »

Sassifrass - TY!

You're SUCH a "good sleuther"!!

Thank you Puzzler You're pretty darn good yourself!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #896 on: December 03, 2011, 12:57:27 PM »

Hi Sassi,

This link you provided http://searchjustice.usdoj.gov/search?q=cache:RZ0wl8yaRAQJ:www.justice.gov/usao/waw/press/2008/may/perezhernandez.html+sergio+perez+hernandez+site%3Awww.justice.gov++&client=default_frontend&site=default_collection&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=default_frontend&ie=iso-8859-1&num=50&lr=&access=p&oe=UTF-8

is interesting and seems to fit some of the things we know about Anselmo Sanchez-Sanchez.

Two things jump out at me... one is that he operated out of Vancouver, WA.  There were affiliations with a Rudy Sanchez in Vancouver, WA but whether this has anything to do with Anselmo we cannot say for sure.

Also, the link to DOJ you provided states that Anselmo was sentenced to ten years then has five years of released supervision.  Later in the same article it states that all the defendants were in our country illegally and would be deported after serving time.  Why would he have supervised release if he was being deported?

Would it be a stretch to wonder if this crime ring was also involved in child trafficking? 

We can't know for sure but I believe this is all related to Terri and Kyron's disappearance.  Thank you for posting, Sassi.

Hi Amy!

These are good questions that you posted! As I stated in that post, I can't be sure if it's the Anselmo Sanchez Sanchez that we are aware of but it was noted as an aka in the case, so it is a good possibility.

WRT child trafficking, I don't know. I do however know that these people will not think twice about threatening to kill or harm children. I've referenced the same case # below for you to read.It's pretty scary stuff.

http://ca.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20030214_0000207.wa.htm/qx

<snip>

Hernandez described other incidents where Williams followed him and Montes' children to a restaurant and demanded money from him. Hernandez testified that most of his contacts with Williams before the controlled buys involved demanding money or drugs from him and threatening to kill Hernandez and his family if he refused ('{I}f you don't give me drugs, I'm going to kill you and your kids and hurt your little girl. I'm gonna rape your little girl. I'm gonna kill you and your kids, your family.'). IV-A RP at 473. In closing, defense counsel argued that Williams was Hernandez' 'intimidator' and that Williams coerced Hernandez into selling Williams drugs, 'actions that {Hernandez} was not predisposed to do.' IV-B RP at 616, 618.

<snip>

There was also a Plea Agreement after this in which Sergio was only charged with the 1st count. I can't link to it but I do have the document.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #897 on: December 04, 2011, 06:44:35 PM »

When I clicked on the above link on my previous post, I noticed it timed out. If you type in Sergio Perez Hernandez, you'll see a case that is titled "State v Hernandez". That's where you can see the actual case number.

On a side note; I'm not stating that AS-S had anything to do with Kyron going missing but if he is associated with Rudy then you need to follow the trail. Blink seems to think that there is a tie with the two as stated in her blog here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#more-4549

Honestly, I don't know if the picture of "Rudy" is actually him. We don't know. It could be anyone.

As far as the FB relations that I have posted, yes it's very possible someone is fabricating them. Who would do that and why would they do it? Is it to divert attention away from the real perp? It's possible.

The one thing I know is that I am throwing everything I can out there praying that something will click and Kyron will come home. At the very least, I'm trying, so if some blogger's/posters want to criticize it, then just scroll and roll past my post'.

I'm doing this for Kyron.  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #898 on: December 06, 2011, 10:32:37 AM »

Back to the Surenos/Harpys info as it relates to Javier Trejo-Richarte, aka Creeper

A little help for jan over at BoC.  an angelic monkey

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23572712@N07/3130658400/

comment on photo:
(23 months ago | reply)
These fools are up in Portland, Oregon area now.

Shows that the Harpys are located in Washington County:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/oregongangs/sets/72157626132973314/

Beaverton, Hillsboro, Cornelius, Rock Creek, Forest Grove, Tigard, Aloha.

Video about Javier aka HPS Creeper:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqkMITX1P8c&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL82AD7D76B95317AF

Comments on video: NOTE: I bleeped out the strong language.

WHAT THE (bleep)IS THAT f** RIV A 2-5 B**** GET THE (bleep) OUT OF HERE TALKING SHIT ABOUT SURENOS WHEN HALF YOURE ORIGINAL MEMBERS ARE IN THE PENN R.I.P CREEPER BUMPING THESE SONG'S FOR 6 YEAR AND IM 15 NOW 1UPSTATE CALI LIVING3
wowabomb 2 months ago

(bleep) Creeper. hes an egyptian wanna be latino just like mr. caphony. (bleep)hi power all fakes. And creepers a snitch 2.
Twobitebrownies666 9 months ago

@Twobitebrownies666 You're a (bleep) lame ass kid, Why the (bleep) are you hating on this down ass bald headed soldier? You're just another (bleep) lame tryna bite dust? 1. He ain't egyptian he's straight up 100% Mexican straight reppin' Jalisco 2. He ain't no (bleep) snitch, My uncle kicked it with him alot, He's always down to represent and bang on all his enemigas so shut the (bleep)up you lil phony ass kid.
(bleep)Berto 5 months ago

As in the previous post I showed how the number 13 is related to “La Emme”; the Mexican Mafia. Below is an organizational chart for the Mexican Mafia. The photo isn’t the greatest quality so it may be better if you connect to the link and copy it to your photoshop so you can zoom in to read it.
Mexican Mafia Org. Chart:

http://www.gangwatchers.org/pic/eme.jpg

More to come........ For Kyron  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #899 on: December 16, 2011, 07:24:10 PM »

What I believed before, I no longer believe.

The Jim Kelley sighting on June 4th and June 5th of 2010.

There is no way that JK saw any vehicle on NW 6th Ave on either of those days. I originally thought that JK’s home was across the street right behind the Holm’s home. That’s not the case. He, along with Elinor Markgrof live on the opposite side of the street.

JK has a VERY long driveway. I measured it on Google Maps and it’s 178.5 feet (a bit over half of the length of a football field). That’s a long freakin driveway. There is no way that he could have seen a vehicle idling on that road unless he was at the end of the driveway and even then it’s questionable.

Is he trying to say that on a rainy evening at 2am he walked to the end of his driveway and saw this “white Truck”? Is he saying that at 3pm on June 4th, 2010; the day Kyron went missing, that he was at the end of his driveway, in the rain, and saw this “White Truck with a woman in it”, on that road? I don’t think so. Remember, there are NO street lights on that road.

I was so convinced that his sighting was real, as did so many, that I assumed it was true. It’s not. I have no idea WHY he would even come out publicly and state that. Why would he attest to this if it weren't true?

When something doesn’t feel or look right, then it doesn’t fit.

This is the Google map with the ACTUAL home of Jim Kelley et al and the Google area measurement of his driveway.

Jim Kelley's FB:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1777886838&sk=friends&v=friends#!/jimislistening

Elinor Markof's FB:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1777886838&sk=friends&v=friends

Look at their friends...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.