May 14, 2024, 02:12:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 279876 times)
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2010, 12:04:29 AM »

from what I can gather so far it appears that both Tim M. and Kathi B. did report the "black plastic trash bag" on Dec. 11, 2008, the day that Caylee was found.

In media reports there was also mention of the duct tape in and around the bag.

I am still trying to find out when exactly the "blanket" was mentioned 1st, no luck so far.

With Casey being in jail, I am not so sure if they can really use what Robyn is claiming verbally, this could spin in so many directions with this info. RE: only the killer could know this info...NOT TRUE!!

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2010, 12:07:18 AM »

I have been re-reading some of the old media stories and CA's responses where she was obviously lying. When KC talked to CA about the Zanny in the hospital BS the story was before the accident, Casey, Zanny, Caylee and various members of Zanny's extended family had all spent a wonderful time at Busch Gardens.

Then after the supposed car accident where KC was following behind and Caylee was in the car with zanny - Casey tells Cindy that she drove all the way to Zanny's house to get her insurance ID and then rushed back to the hospital, because she had to have it.

According to CA and KC's dates - this all supposedly happened AFTER ZANNY HAD KIDNAPPED CAYLEE on JUNE 16th!

I am sure LE has good records of all of this but that is just another nail in her defense's coffin which CA & KC put there themselves.

Turbothink I like the way you....well...turbo-think.  Good catch.  The Anthonys are so dumb--all of them.  Dumb and dumber.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2010, 12:07:43 AM »

I have been re-reading some of the old media stories and CA's responses where she was obviously lying. When KC talked to CA about the Zanny in the hospital BS the story was before the accident, Casey, Zanny, Caylee and various members of Zanny's extended family had all spent a wonderful time at Busch Gardens.

Then after the supposed car accident where KC was following behind and Caylee was in the car with zanny - Casey tells Cindy that she drove all the way to Zanny's house to get her insurance ID and then rushed back to the hospital, because she had to have it.

According to CA and KC's dates - this all supposedly happened AFTER ZANNY HAD KIDNAPPED CAYLEE on JUNE 16th!

I am sure LE has good records of all of this but that is just another nail in her defense's coffin which CA & KC put there themselves.

Can you imagine how hard it was for the detectives too keep a straight face the day Cindy was taking over their calendar & trying to give them this bunk & bull story....they already knew by Casey's cell pings that she never left the Orlando area.   The time period for this cover up was June 16th thru June 30th.   Casey began the story that she & Caylee were staying with "Zanny" beginning on June 16th, then the Hard Rock & then a convention at Busch Gardens in Tampa, blah blah blah     Now, in addition to this, if this story was to be believed they made another big boo boo because if Casey was in Tampa during this time period then George lied about her coming to the house & finding the stolen gas can because according to Cindy Casey called her to say Zanny was supposed to get out of the hospital but she had complications.   I do remember that Cindy told LE that Casey came back to get Zanny's insurance card but I do not think she pinpointed around the 24th as that transpiring but closer to when "the accident" happened.  Why would Cindy or any of them think that LE would not check with the Tampa area hospitals & the hotels to see if Casey was there or if Zanny was admitted to the hospital, they most certainly did & NADDA!  BUSTED!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2010, 12:08:20 AM »

^^^ PS that all can be found in Cindy's LE interviews

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2010, 12:13:27 AM »

This may help if anyone else wants to go back to that day...took me forever to find what thread they were in...LOL ...

Start: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4238.740

BTW..thanks Capp! I know why the dates thing was getting to me now.

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2010, 12:28:53 AM »

from what I can gather so far it appears that both Tim M. and Kathi B. did report the "black plastic trash bag" on Dec. 11, 2008, the day that Caylee was found.

I am still trying to find out when exactly the "blanket" was mentioned 1st, no luck so far.

With Casey being in jail, I am not so sure if they can really use what Robyn is claiming verbally, this could spin in so many directions with this info. RE: only the killer could know this info...NOT TRUE!!

Tim's initial reaction over the phone (he was in Tampa and came into Orlando later) the morning of the discovery Dec 11th http://www.wftv.com/video/18254579/index.html
First presser that morning by OCSO http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

No items found were not discussed at this time & this is coverage she would have seen if any as it went national on every network:   http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2010, 12:29:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

It has taken me hours to catch up and i just flat out got scared on the last thread....I skipped the last 10 pages because i thought I was on webslueths....geeshhhhhhhhhhh. I read about 30 pages of the letters and decided I didn't need to know what was in them bad enough to listen to that crap. It offends me when people hide behind God and spout about religion with Satan sitting on their shoulder.
Well, since I am caught up I will say Goodnight or morning or whatever it is.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2010, 12:33:24 AM »

Wow, just wow!

You monkeys have been busy today! I just got caught up in the past thread and here!

BabyBear, you asked for this, so I took a little time out to make it for you. It really should be placed outside the Orange County Courtroom:

Figured after this intense day, we all need a little whimsy.

Oh Brandi--I love it.  It should be posted outside every courtroom in the US.  I love it almost as much as the thought of Baez going to the slammer.

I would love to have it as my avatar.  I wonder if if you and/or Klaas would mind?

Not at all!

I left you a post here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1108121#msg1108121

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2010, 12:53:17 AM »

All the phone call threads from the jail, and the Hornsby controversy thread has all been moved to the WS basement for member's only 
Typical. The whole point of WS is to make the owner famous for their "special" investigative skills. Anytime there is any controversy, it either gets locked, or sent to the basement. Wouldn't want the public to see anything less than flattering, now would we?

They are so whacked, I am so proud to be "banned for life" from there!

I came to the conclusion that if anyone had better information than the owner did they were in danger of being banned. There was a LOT of inside information posted by a very good poster over there and every time you turned around they were in time out and their info was posted by one of the mods like they "knew" it. Anyone who questioned that was banned too. Some of the best posters were banned who brought up the mod over there who was arrested for child abuse. It was denied until it could be no longer denied, but I noticed that everyone of the ones who posted links to the story were banned for some BS reason within days.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2010, 12:58:08 AM »

Turbo...good sleuthing!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2010, 12:59:45 AM »

Before I turn in, this time for the night the above ^^ second link ^^ runs from OCSO spokeperson and then goes straight to George & Cindy's LKL interview & then Sheriff Beary giving a presser at the crime scene in the rain.   It should be noted that he pointedly said that no evidence would be discussed at that time.    He was asked about a plastic bag and he stopped himself, asked about no clothes and all he said was no clothes but we cant talk about the evidence at this time.   From my memory, I watched him walking up the street & I think that was after the first presser with the OSCO spokesperson Carlos Padilla.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2010, 01:04:58 AM »

I don't have proof, but my recollection is that the "blanket" was some time later....after it became news that the LE had gone back to the A's house "more than once" to collect more evidence.  We were watching them carry out bags and bags of stuff.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2010, 01:07:42 AM »

I don't have proof, but my recollection is that the "blanket" was some time later....after it became news that the LE had gone back to the A's house "more than once" to collect more evidence.  We were watching them carry out bags and bags of stuff.

I concur, look thru the links that I posted above, its a CNN link but WFTV is the source - these pressers went national  The first is with OCSO spokesperson Carols Padilla and the second is Sgt Beary (in between it rolls to G&G's interview on LKL the night before)

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2010, 01:15:20 AM »

Yes, I do recall us all glued to everybit of anything that day on here, the same day that Caylee was found they got the warrant for their home...and the valuim kitty...LOL

I don't mean to be a pain, so many players in this case really makes one very suspicious of things that comes out. There is something that I can't put my finger on about this Robyn person....in all reality so far I can't see where anything is "new" just a twist from all that has been out there , some even before Caylee was found...it don't add up to me is all and that bugs me...

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2010, 01:42:35 AM »

That is my recollection too. It was after they searched the Anthony's house.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2010, 01:47:19 AM »

Yes, I do recall us all glued to everybit of anything that day on here, the same day that Caylee was found they got the warrant for their home...and the valuim kitty...LOL

I don't mean to be a pain, so many players in this case really makes one very suspicious of things that comes out. There is something that I can't put my finger on about this Robyn person....in all reality so far I can't see where anything is "new" just a twist from all that has been out there , some even before Caylee was found...it don't add up to me is all and that bugs me...

What I have found recently is by reading back things become much more clear with all the information we have been given now. Many things which did not add up at first are very clear now. Like the wild stories that KC told CA and CA told LE about the Tampa trip - now the dates don't work because we now know Caylee was already dead then. The next few days I am going to try to re-read all of the info and see how it compares with the date of death.

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2010, 01:56:51 AM »

What I have found recently is by reading back things become much more clear with all the information we have been given now. Many things which did not add up at first are very clear now. Like the wild stories that KC told CA and CA told LE about the Tampa trip - now the dates don't work because we now know Caylee was already dead then. The next few days I am going to try to re-read all of the info and see how it compares with the date of death.

I agree, what I am finding is things being brought back up now is like bits of "fragments of memory" (as I call it) and triggers them but not fully, you said what I could not articulate well enough....I have periodically gone back in the archives of this forum on this case to verify certain things to make more sense , believe it or not I have read everything on here, perhaps thats why I get jumbled brained...lol

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2010, 01:56:52 AM »

Okay, I have gone back through those dates of news reports and I could not find anywhere about the duct tape. The bag was described by Konk on the 12th but nothing about duct tape or the blanket. He also did not say what color the bag was. Could you give me a link to what you found?

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2010, 02:09:40 AM »

Okay, I have gone back through those dates of news reports and I could not find anywhere about the duct tape. The bag was described by Konk on the 12th but nothing about duct tape or the blanket. He also did not say what color the bag was. Could you give me a link to what you found?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4238.900

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2010, 02:28:18 AM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71
« Reply #1209 on: December 11, 2008, 11:55:33 AM »

Holly from Fox news reported that duck tape was across the mouth of the skull.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.