May 07, 2024, 01:18:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #558 12/11 - 12/13/2006  (Read 142560 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: December 13, 2006, 05:55:23 PM »

I have been bombarded with e mails and calls from listeners asking if Jossy could clarify his statement he made on my show regarding Paulus Vandersloot having a brother in the Netherlands Government who might have had some influenece in the case.
Here is his response.

Dana

Of course it's a fact! Paul has two brothers in Holland, one is a University Professor and is one of the leading world-wide experts in his field, and the other (Marco) is a politician. He is a member of the VVD party and is very influential in the top levels of government.

We cannot confirm that Marco himself has occupied positions in the defense and police departaments, but his party (VVD) has held those ministries. The VVD party, I have been informed, is still in charge of defense.

Hope this helps the person who contacted you.

Regards

Jossy
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: December 13, 2006, 05:59:27 PM »

Dana:  I'd appreciate a further explanation of which "salt pan"
Dompig was referring to...The dunes or racquet club area?  TIA!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: December 13, 2006, 06:00:23 PM »

Hi folks! A beautiful day here in Atlanta.  Sat outside for awhile soaking up the sunshine.  Went to the surgeon and can now go to the hospital every OTHER day for wound care!  Yippee.  She said I'm healing fast.  I can now vacuum.  Rolling Eyes  

Anyway, I will include Elaine's Mom with her brokenhip in my prayers.  Also little Justin with his bronchitis.  I now have bronchitis too but that is the least of my worries.  My step mom, 87, is in the ICU with the beginning of an aortic dissection. My Dad, 83,  hasn't grasped the meaning of this yet.  He has already buried his first wife (my mom) 30 years ago, and now he is losing the 2nd love of his life.  I wish I could fly down there and take care of both of them, but I'm still kinda on restrictions myself.  Please, if you will, say a prayer for them both.  Thanks.

I feel so out of touch with the case.  As soon as I can I will update the WHO's WHOs.  I hate not knowing much of what happens on a day to day basis.  When I am feeling better, I thought of writing a little synopsis of each thread, and emailing it to those who are otherwise occupied with other aspects of life.  Of course it would only be sent to those who request it, and people can get on & off the list at will.  It would so help many to stay caught up this way.

I'm off for the rest of the night.  Be well all you beautiful monkeys.  Let's solve this case, ASAP.  And thank you everyone for your past prayers for me, and kind thoughts. SM is such a wonderful place.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: December 13, 2006, 06:02:20 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
I have been bombarded with e mails and calls from listeners asking if Jossy could clarify his statement he made on my show regarding Paulus Vandersloot having a brother in the Netherlands Government who might have had some influenece in the case.
Here is his response.

Dana

Of course it's a fact! Paul has two brothers in Holland, one is a University Professor and is one of the leading world-wide experts in his field, and the other (Marco) is a politician. He is a member of the VVD party and is very influential in the top levels of government.

We cannot confirm that Marco himself has occupied positions in the defense and police departaments, but his party (VVD) has held those ministries. The VVD party, I have been informed, is still in charge of defense.

Regards

Jossy

Dana and Jossy - thanks so much for the clarification!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: December 13, 2006, 06:10:03 PM »

Thanks Dana and Jossy  Smile Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: December 13, 2006, 06:11:29 PM »

Feel better Sunfreak!  I know how you feel hon. Im' lost anymore too and try my best to catch up the bestest that I can  Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: December 13, 2006, 06:12:46 PM »

Here is his response.

Dana

Regards

Jossy

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

But we are counting on The Netherlands to straighten this mess out!!

I hope someone sent this information to Peter deVries as sounds like a job for him since we don't understand their system.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: December 13, 2006, 06:14:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T

Thanks, Tyler, for the window washing tip.  Now you tell me, lol! Did not see your instructions before.  They are smeary and so tomorrow I will buff with the DRY microfiber.  At least I got the dust and bugs off them.  Ready to buff.  I love microfiber, one of my favs in everything.

You can even emergency clean a dog with microfiber.   Wink

Bugs on the windows? Ya got one of them thar rolling type houses?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: December 13, 2006, 06:16:36 PM »

My reaction to everything seems to be to send it to DeVries.  And I hate to count on one person to do anything like that!!  I know I am putting too much hope in what he can and will do with this mess.

I just can't help thinking he is our best chance right now.  Maybe I am completely wrong but I still have hope he will bring some sort of resolution.  Just my heart hoping when my head tell me not to do so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: December 13, 2006, 06:19:13 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
O/T

Thanks, Tyler, for the window washing tip.  Now you tell me, lol! Did not see your instructions before.  They are smeary and so tomorrow I will buff with the DRY microfiber.  At least I got the dust and bugs off them.  Ready to buff.  I love microfiber, one of my favs in everything.

Nope but USDA sprays us with ugly brownish ladybugs several times a year.  They get between storm and regular windows and die.  Hundreds at times.  Massive numbers of them.

. Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: December 13, 2006, 06:24:10 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
O/T

Nope but USDA sprays us with ugly brownish ladybugs several times a year.  They get between storm and regular windows and die.  Hundreds at times.  Massive numbers of them.
. Shocked

Ok and thanks a bunch for standing up to one of the folks trying so hard to misdirect info on the case.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: December 13, 2006, 06:26:14 PM »

My reaction to everything seems to be to send it to DeVries.  And I hate to count on one person to do anything like that!!  I know I am putting too much hope in what he can and will do with this mess.

I just can't help thinking he is our best chance right now.  Maybe I am completely wrong but I still have hope he will bring some sort of resolution.  Just my heart hoping when my head tell me not to do so.

Anna. I dont feel that you are wrong in your feeling that way.. I feel the same.  And LOL at your post pages wayyyyyyyy back to someone. Smile
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: December 13, 2006, 06:29:56 PM »

there are some Mighty good folks working on getting answers

no worries-the BASTARDS are gonna pay  Cool

i just wish sooner than later...

but have no doubt..........NONE

JUSTICE will happen for Natalee and her FAMILY  Cool

i can sense it
i see everything

and you know what... its gonna come from where we LEAST EXPECT IT

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: December 13, 2006, 06:30:48 PM »

Here is his response.

Dana

Regards

Jossy

I hope someone sent this information to Peter deVries as sounds like a job for him since we don't understand their system.

This is just my opinion so don't shoot me but I am beginning to think Mr. De Vries won't be investigating these people.  If Peter De Vries was as good as he claims to be he would be searching around for Guido Wever in his homeland and ask him for an interview like he did with Joran.  We have these two suspects club hopping in the Netherlands and no one seems to give a damn what they do.  I'm sure De Vries has done a background check in his homeland on one the prime suspects brothers and what positions they hold.  I will just wait and see if he comes up with more solid information and if he has the nerve to go full force into the investigation and not be afraid of any obstacles that arise from Paulus’ so called connections.  In my opinion no one is that powerful of a person unless the government wants this to go away.  Paulus Van der Sloot is a scab.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: December 13, 2006, 06:31:09 PM »

I didn't know some SM posters were of "high school" age.

"Agree to Disagree"
"Live and Let Live"
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: December 13, 2006, 06:31:33 PM »

I think the reltionship between Pvds and the Dutch is bad.I am trying to remember,oh yes.As you might know,many Americans are scammed by computers and jerks in Nigeria,Could Deepak and his stepfather be in the same scams.They also could part of a business of money laudering,etc.Just a thought.  the blood in the ground crieth for justice.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: December 13, 2006, 06:36:23 PM »

Here is his response.

Dana

Regards

Jossy

So when Arleen went to see Congressman Bacchus, she delivered this message, that Paulus' brother was in charge of defense in Holland and was a "big wig" at the Hague, so the USA best back off the cystic-pimple-faced, big-tater-head Joran or the Hague would go after them.  Blackmail, extortion.  Yes, I bet these liars would do this.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: December 13, 2006, 06:38:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Here is his response.

Dana

Regards

Jossy

This is just my opinion so don't shoot me but I am beginning to think Mr. De Vries won't be investigating these people.  If Peter De Vries was as good as he claims to be he would be searching around for Guido Wever in his homeland and ask him for an interview like he did with Joran.  We have these two suspects club hopping in the Netherlands and no one seems to give a damn what they do.  I'm sure De Vries has done a background check in his homeland on one the prime suspects brothers and what positions they hold.  I will just wait and see if he comes up with more solid information and if he has the nerve to go full force into the investigation and not be afraid of any obstacles that arise from Paulus’ so called connections.  In my opinion no one is that powerful of a person unless the government wants this to go away.  Paulus Van der Sloot is a scab.

It was rumored on some of the blogs (not this one) back in 2005, that the lawyer Sprong was given several million dollars for work done for the Hague.  Now we see why he is defended common pimps (with pimples).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: December 13, 2006, 06:42:38 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

there are some Mighty good folks working on getting answers

no worries-the BASTARDS are gonna pay  Cool

i just wish sooner than later...

but have no doubt..........NONE

JUSTICE will happen for Natalee and her FAMILY  Cool

i can sense it
i see everything

and you know what... its gonna come from where we LEAST EXPECT IT

Twisted Evil

Robots - I always enjoy your posts because you're so positive that justice will be done. I believe in all that New Age crap that says "what you think about is what expands in your life." The more people who believe justice will be done, then the more likely it will be to happen, I think.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: December 13, 2006, 06:46:49 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Ono"
Very Happy Happy Wednesday All ~

Klass: Glad for the Christmas Tree Poster option! Very Happy
Merry Christmas to you Cat.

I have been thinking about any/all computer traffic amongst the three (at least) main suspects. If, in fact, they had "done this 20 times" before...you can bet your bottom dollar that there were many e-mails and IM's exchanged between them in the past, way before they targeted Natalee. No doubt they were confidant that  they had worked out their modus operandi with no expected glitches. By the time they decided on Natalee, they were probably quite blase and careless with their computer communications.  I am thinking in hatching this original plan to target American tourists, that surely they tried to anticipate any/all possible problems just in case anything went wrong. They surely would have contrived a backup plan concerning their computers and the traffic thereon. I feel certain that not only did they use their cellphones in their schemes with these 20 previous escapades, but surely their computers also. By the time Natalee arrived in Aruba, I think their over-confidence was blooming. After all, Deepak considered himself to be The Master Computer Wizard of all time. All of their computers (the cybercafe also) should have been confiscated and thoroughly checked out for the activity which transpired months and months prior to Natalee.  Natalee was not a wild hare, flash-in-the-pan decision. She was the 21st victim.

Just like a fire drill, they had this all planned in advance and likely had studied a variety of contingents, not the least of which was they would just claim to have taken "the girl" back to her hotel and left her there.

No way was Deepak chatting on Tuesday instead of Monday as his supporters would have us believe for if I recall correctly, he was standing in the Sloot front yard with the delegation from Alabama all around that time.  He certainly was not engaged in any indepth conversations from his home computer.  Wednesday would be far too late and so it only leaves Monday into Sunday just as he said for his establishing contact with JCCroes.  

Doesn't matter what he "means" by what he said about establishing an alibi, fact remains that is what he was doing or attempting to do with his graphic descriptions of their activities earlier that night and the timing of his doing so in real time like that.

JMO. . . .

Unfortunately all the commentary on the Aruba site that Charles Croes posted back to late 3/2005 is gone, but I think he references this, and it had been going on for a while.  In fact, he was so concerned he was sending copies of trash that these PIMPS had been posting on the bulletin board to some authoritative people on the island, but then I guess that would not serve to prove that these creeps had been doing this for a long while if you are inclined to believe only that what you are allowed to believe by those who control you.

My initial query was in regards to the confiscating & studying the private e-mails/IM's between Joran and the Kalpews at least six months or so before Natalee.....Not any posts placed on any Aruban/or other websites/chats by Charles Croes. No doubt by studying these communications, the other culpable people involved would absolutely come into play. This targeting of trusting young and unsuspecting American tourists (blonde?) was a racket being conducted and operated AT LEAST by the those three that we have come to know (and not love) as JK2.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.