May 05, 2024, 10:31:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 308935 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #320 on: March 25, 2009, 02:44:55 AM »

Wow!!! You may have to call an exterminator - I think they handle snakes - or is it just insects???

Not sure, but my laundry room is not the same... I am so afraid of snakes.. you prolly would have laughed at me running from that thing. I still do not remember going over the baby gate....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: March 25, 2009, 02:45:20 AM »

Got your message, Searching.

Guess I need more info from Dolce, if she wants me to design the back.

Maybe the printers will do the text for the back. I'll await word from her about it.

Sorry for the O/T folks.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: March 25, 2009, 02:47:50 AM »

Lucky, according to the police report neves (sp) arrived while officers were there.
Right, but in a Greta interview, Nieves told Greta that she lives 12 miles away and that Ron called her at 3:27 and she was at Ron's in five minutes. There is just no way!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: March 25, 2009, 02:54:24 AM »

Lucky, according to the police report neves (sp) arrived while officers were there.
Right, but in a Greta interview, Nieves told Greta that she lives 12 miles away and that Ron called her at 3:27 and she was at Ron's in five minutes. There is just no way!!!

Ha maybe she seen a snake in her house too   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: March 25, 2009, 02:55:42 AM »

Well, if it's been a couple of days the snake may be gone. I thought this happened tonight - so you should rest easy! Do you have any clue what kind it was because it may not have been poisonous. My son killed a rat snake a few weeks ago - the thing was hissing away and I was freaking. I immediately went online and looked it up - was non-venemous but at the time, it didn't matter. Did you see the colors???? And, stay away from the damned peanut brittle!! Are monkeys normally afraid of snakes??

Ahh I also heard it earlier.. it is still hear somewhere,just can not seem to find it... I hate snakes...
Oh No.....that snake would have just bought himself a house if it were me, no way would I still be there, no way.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: March 25, 2009, 03:01:24 AM »

Well, if it's been a couple of days the snake may be gone. I thought this happened tonight - so you should rest easy! Do you have any clue what kind it was because it may not have been poisonous. My son killed a rat snake a few weeks ago - the thing was hissing away and I was freaking. I immediately went online and looked it up - was non-venemous but at the time, it didn't matter. Did you see the colors???? And, stay away from the damned peanut brittle!! Are monkeys normally afraid of snakes??

Ahh I also heard it earlier.. it is still hear somewhere,just can not seem to find it... I hate snakes...
Oh No.....that snake would have just bought himself a house if it were me, no way would I still be there, no way.....

People that visit prolly think I am geekin on dope the way I constantly look around.. That snake is NOT sneaking up on me.. no way.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: March 25, 2009, 03:06:05 AM »

Got your message, Searching.

Guess I need more info from Dolce, if she wants me to design the back.

Maybe the printers will do the text for the back. I'll await word from her about it.

Sorry for the O/T folks.

Sorry for off topic as well..

Sorry I could not help more, I looked and she does plan on having the number and stuff on the back in english,spanish and creole.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: March 25, 2009, 03:07:28 AM »

Ok, goodnight monkeys.
praying for good news in this case soon.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: March 25, 2009, 07:01:31 AM »

mlee... I'm putting everything you listed through this tired old brain of mine, and what thoughts I'm having is really upsetting me, I really don't like the direction I'm going with this. 

I know, but.. that's where I have been after the first week, and the stories started changing, and finally came to a conclusion when Ron went off at Geraldo.  I had a couple of wonders.  Did they check, Misty's alarm clock?  And did they check her cell phone? And the Calls in and out from the House Phone?

If Ron was seen buying gas during the middle of the night. One he could claim he had to buy gas on his way home..  But, was he returning home early from work and why?  one statement said she called him, another that he was surprised to find her up, because normally she is asleep when he gets home.  I have seen the posted schedule for the work place, but don't know his normal schedule.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: March 25, 2009, 07:12:01 AM »

mlee... I'm putting everything you listed through this tired old brain of mine, and what thoughts I'm having is really upsetting me, I really don't like the direction I'm going with this. 

I know, but.. that's where I have been after the first week, and the stories started changing, and finally came to a conclusion when Ron went off at Geraldo.  I had a couple of wonders.  Did they check, Misty's alarm clock?  And did they check her cell phone? And the Calls in and out from the House Phone?

If Ron was seen buying gas during the middle of the night. One he could claim he had to buy gas on his way home..  But, was he returning home early from work and why?  one statement said she called him, another that he was surprised to find her up, because normally she is asleep when he gets home.  I have seen the posted schedule for the work place, but don't know his normal schedule.

As to the part about her calling him & him being surprised that she was up, what I remember is that he said she was calling him on his cell phone but he didn't answer because he was right close to home.  I think he might have even said pulling in the driveway at the time she was calling.  And then he went on to say he was surprised that she was up that time of the morning because she's usually asleep. 

I think it would be a safe bet that LE has checked both of their cell phones.  Seems like we've heard they didn't have a landline.
BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: March 25, 2009, 07:16:47 AM »

I hope with all my heart that Haleigh gets to hunt Easter eggs this year too.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: March 25, 2009, 07:26:07 AM »

The scratch on the van. How did / would Misty know about it ? Or care ?
Didn't I read some disjointed interview about a scratch on the van where Misty q'd her sil about it ? The van was driven to the scene in the dark by the SIL, I don't know which one. Am I totally crazy ?   

According to what Chelsea is reported to have said in the below article, the van belongs to Misty.

Now tell me how unemployed, no steady income Misty can afford a decent looking vehicle as the one in the pic in the article.

Is Misty selling as well as using?  Inquiring minds want to know just how did Misty obtain the van.

New Details About Evidence In The Haleigh Cummings Investigation
http://www.cbs47.com/mostpopular/story/New-Details-About-Evidence-In-The-Haleigh/1k5Lp9GD2E2M74ZPyUJb7g.cspx

“The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said 'Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van.' I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van," said Chelsea.

Why is the scratch so important, because if it was there earlier it could be explained, But, if it occurred that night, then that is one more thing that can't be explained and could be a lead to what actually occurred. So, yes this would be a panic because it becomes part of the case, and takes away from their story.  And it did become part of the case, that's why the LE grabbed the van and searched it for evidence.  One of those little things that was overlooked. If the scratch was caused by brush or tree limbs,  then there may have been brush and debrie in the under carriage of the vehicle, and tires. Also, tracked leaves, brush into the van from the area.  Plus, if the LE did check the area up next to the side of the house, they could actually have photographed the tire prints in the grass impressions, comparing those with the van tires.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: March 25, 2009, 07:39:12 AM »

As to the part about her calling him & him being surprised that she was up, what I remember is that he said she was calling him on his cell phone but he didn't answer because he was right close to home.  I think he might have even said pulling in the driveway at the time she was calling.  And then he went on to say he was surprised that she was up that time of the morning because she's usually asleep. 

I think it would be a safe bet that LE has checked both of their cell phones.  Seems like we've heard they didn't have a landline.
BG

Unless, the vehicle he was pumping gas in was the Van...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: March 25, 2009, 07:50:18 AM »

BG

Unless, the vehicle he was pumping gas in was the Van...

Does this mean that his cell phone doesn't work when he is right close to home?  If he was driving up and she was calling him, and his cell phone was ringing, he would have seen the call. And young people today designate songs or sounds to incoming calls. So, the minute the cell phone starts to ring, they know auto who is calling..  Hey, I have kids and grands, this is a big thing.  Why would he be surprised to see her standing in the doorway, awake?  I know this sounds like I am nitpicking, but its little things that prove truth versus lies. So far their stories have so many holes already there.   Now, would it be more important for Ron to have an Alibi, than Misty?  Why would Ron need an Alibi?  Remember, I don't know, cause I was at Work....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: March 25, 2009, 08:34:09 AM »

Took a leap across the fence and fell into some 'sweet smelling stuff'.

Originally Posted by raisincharlie 
Maybe this is the guy Ron got into it with in Palatka a couple of weekends before Haleigh went missing...possible maybe.

I will give ya'll more details on that rumor now since I might not get slamed...lol

Ron was asking some certain people, his friends, who is the biggest drug dealer in town, he needed money, ok the rumor has it he robbed this drug dealer with a gun, this has come from several different locals around the area...

Originally Posted by stormy2919 
not wgb , ron
there is a rumor that Ron was caught on camera getting gas at 2am the night Haliegh went missing, the LE never confirmed it and they did not denie it neither. so say it is true they had a good hour and 15-20 minutes to do what the needed to do before calling 911

what what what??? that would completely throw a wrench into this whole thing, I would think they would have confirmed or denied that rumor by now though, it would not be too hard to get the vid quickly I would think. And also his boss or coworkers would have to confirm they did not see him after that time. MOO

I will give ya'll more details on that rumor now since I might get slamed...lol

Ron was asking some certain people, his friends, who is the biggest drug dealer in town, he needed money, ok the rumor has it he robbed this drug dealer with a gun, this has come from several different locals around the area...

OMG...Does LE know about this? Have they run it down

Originally Posted by Razzle 
I think this is an interesting theory.

Was it TN or GGma that was supposedly at the house dropping off clothes that night? Did they say that they saw Misty, or just the kids??

first time she said it she only mentioned the kids and not Misty...I wonder if one of the news station would still have the clip of that...

Originally Posted by PolyGraph 
what what what??? that would completely throw a wrench into this whole thing, I would think they would have confirmed or denied that rumor by now though, it would not be too hard to get the vid quickly I would think. And also his boss or coworkers would have to confirm they did not see him after that time. MOO

They have been tight lip on all they have as far as evidence, if you listen to them talk they make it short and simple and never go in to details on what they have, to be honest they have been playing a real good poker game.. if ya know what I mean.... JMO

Originally Posted by Busylady 
Is the biggest dealer in town GLP?

yes he is,

stormy, do you feel that they are getting closer to a resolution? (LE that is) TIA

I will give ya'll more details on that rumor now since I might not get slamed...lol

That ties in with the rumor I heard a few weeks ago that Ron was asking around for five or six thousand.

Originally Posted by tehcloser 
So working with the rumors....was Misty with WBG by choice...or.....well you know?

Ron is in the mix there, like I said he had drugs in his car the LE confiscated them when Haleigh went missing, Ron and Misty knew about Haliegh all this time, from day one they aways talked about her in past tense, and today on local news they want volunteers to help search in certain areas Saturday, so wonder what WBG has told LE this is all coming out at once...

Originally Posted by ladonna 
That ties in with the rumor I heard a few weeks ago that Ron was asking around for five or six thousand.

another rumor about money is I heard the kidfinders called Ron and asked him about something and he said if you give me 10,000 I will let you, do not know exaclty what they were wanting, but from the doin the sunshine doll that looked like Caylee maybe. LIke I said this is what I heard..

they know all of this Anna and I have been collecting info and she tells LE.. Anna has done alot of asking questions around here, she will call and ask what I hear I tell her and she would contact LE...

Originally Posted by tehcloser 
Wonder why he needed the money to start with? Sounds like a double edge sword to me. Neede to repay someone and robbed someone to do it?

Drug Dealers 'Front' drugs to lower dealers. That means they give them the drugs without payment, and after the lower dealer sells the drugs he brings the money to the bigger dealer.

Ron may have been fronted a bunch of pills, sold them, & spent the money. Or he may have done a bunch of the drugs himself. Whatever happened, he oculd have easily found himself hundreds of dollars in debt to a dealer, and he had no more drugs to sell and no money. He could have robbed another dealer who he was less afraid of,to pay the first dealer.

Or maybe he just owes a bunch of money for fronted drugs, and never actually "robbed" anyone, just ripped them off.
Originally Posted by stilettos 
stormy, do you feel that they are getting closer to a resolution? (LE that is) TIA

oh yes big time, this is what Anna and I have been waiting on... I am so glad it is coming out, and hopefully Haliegh will be found...

well in the last 24 hours rumors are starting to come out as a lil facts, JVM was talking about it tonight, LE told them they could not talk about it today, so soon we will know.....

Next time you leap over the fence give me a yell, I want to go too.. You came back with a bit of juicy stuff. Bet, there is more out there....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: March 25, 2009, 08:44:17 AM »

Good morning Monkies!

Heart your last post, is the tape a porno tape, or God forbid is this a suggestion of child porn? Maybe I'm missing the point to the tape LE took.

My take on it Rose is that LE took the tape for fingerprint purposes, since Misty claims that the tape had been changed from that she had put on for Haleigh

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: March 25, 2009, 09:03:24 AM »

Search For Haleigh Continues Into Sixth Week

Investigators, Community Still Hopeful In Search For Haleigh

POSTED: Tuesday, March 24, 2009
UPDATED: 8:37 pm EDT March 24, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- It has been nearly a month and a half since the family of Haleigh Cummings last saw the 5-year-old girl.

The search for the child was on Tuesday in its 43rd day, and investigators in Putnam County said they still have no good clues as to where the kindergartner might be.

"We're not frustrated. We're trying to stay positive. We have to," said Putnam County Sheriff's Office Lt. Johnny Greenwood.

What happened to Haleigh continues to puzzle investigators and the community.

"We are still conducting interviews with people that's names have turned up during the other investigations. I really can't go into the names of those people at this time, but we are currently conducting interviews with people as we speak," Greenwood said. "We are hopeful. That's what we have -- hope."

In the 43 days that have passed since Haleigh's disappearance, local, state and federal investigators along with volunteers have searched for answers both inside and outside Putnam County.

Detectives have questioned dozens of witnesses, including Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and her mother, Crystal Sheffield. Cumming's new wife, Misty, has undergone hours of interviews and several polygraph tests.

Still there are no answers as to what happened to Haleigh.

Haleigh's parents have both moved out of the makeshift camps they set up near the home where Haleigh was last seen.

Although Haleigh has been missing for six weeks, the community has not forgot her.

"We're a very small and a very community-oriented town. Everybody knows everybody, so we are very in tune with what's going on with her," said Putnam County business Michelle Robertson.

"I always have her in my mind and in my heart. I'm praying that hopefully everything will be OK. There's nothing too hard for God," said Putnam County resident Latosha Johnson.

Fliers with the girl's pictures and reward information remain posted all over town, and a billboard at the Putnam County Emergency Operation Center still has Haleigh's Amber Alert information.

Anyone who has any information that could help find Haleigh is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19005967/detail.html#-

Heart
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: March 25, 2009, 09:13:20 AM »

Just popping in before I go to get a haircut ... I'm coming down with a cold. 

I don't just get a COLD when I get sick, I get SICK!!  I have fibromyalgia and lupus, along with a host of other goodies, so my immune system stinks!  I'm not looking forward to this!

I see there's nothing new ... UGH, where the HECK is Haleigh .. and what are her 'parents' doing to find her????   

OK ... see you guys later today, if I don't keel over from some unknown mutant germs first.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: March 25, 2009, 09:26:39 AM »

tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought mistys 3 day bender with greg page was revealed in the first interviews with LE? Cobra didnt dig up anything new, right?
    The more visitors , searchers, and followers of this case the more things get obscured. It makes it a lot easier for the pedophile to move around unnoticed. He can visit haleighs websites and look at her pictures without sticking out because so many people are doing this. might be why jon bonet case was so hard to solve.

Misssherriff wrote: It started off that Misty was not at the home that night for some odd hours (thought that right off the bat when she didn't know what clothing she had on, doesn't take a genius)
and then some locals and friends said R&M broke up and were surprised when this all aired.
Kids talk at that age, mentioned she was partying and such but not proven to be true.
Then Cobra came, heck, we don't even know if we figured out this Page guy is even the same guy, so no Cobra didn't break this part, just followed it But he did find out the circle of friends and got the timeline done to 10:30pm And got LE to get that screen door off the house.

Crystal spilled it all to Picazio and Cobra as any mother would, she don't care about protecting her past or present lifestyle, just finding Haleigh.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p894

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: March 25, 2009, 09:29:59 AM »

Just popping in before I go to get a haircut ... I'm coming down with a cold. 

I don't just get a COLD when I get sick, I get SICK!!  I have fibromyalgia and lupus, along with a host of other goodies, so my immune system stinks!  I'm not looking forward to this!

I see there's nothing new ... UGH, where the HECK is Haleigh .. and what are her 'parents' doing to find her????   

OK ... see you guys later today, if I don't keel over from some unknown mutant germs first.

Take care AprilShowers, hope your illness gets as bad as you describe.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.