May 13, 2024, 09:30:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 385704 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: September 06, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Can someone elaborate on their theories that Lee or George is the father? I am just not seeing it.

She lied about Jesse Grund being the father until he broke down and got a DNA test.

Then she made up a story about the guy who died in a car crash, cuz dead men don't talk.

The family claims to know who the daddy is... but they will not tell... even with
their granddaughter missing.

Caylee's bears a strong resemblance to the two males.

The forensics cannot distinguish between Casey or Caylee's hair... except for
a death ring. This one speaks volumes for me.

Carpe, you know my sock monkey stuffings are filled with affection for you, but didn't someone say they only did mitochondrial DNA testing on the hair? If it was only mitochondrial DNA, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference, because that only tests the DNA received from the mother.

Nobody knows for sure which DNA test was done.  My guess is thought that if both The Body Farm and Quantico were doing the tests on this high profile case, most likely both tests would have been done.

Yes, I haven't seen where the DNA results have been officially released yet. I'm only speculating that if they couldn't tell from DNA testing who the hair belonged to, then it could point to mitochondrial DNA test results.

I Stand With The Girl
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: September 06, 2008, 12:37:53 PM »

I thought the big fight on fathers day was Cindy confronting Casey about the check stolen from the Cindys dad nursing account.  Cindys mom wanted press charges according to Cindys brother Rick.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: September 06, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

I agree.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: September 06, 2008, 12:38:35 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

DING DING DING

I agree with you guys about the paternity...
BUT...

I have told you all before that my youngest has no father..ALTHOUGH I KNOW WHO HE IS, and we were engaged, he decided he wanted out, left when I was 7 months pregnant, and we havent seen him since..

His name is not on the birth certificate, and I NEVER asked for support..
This was because I hate him, pretty much, and i have done this own my own,and can continue to do so....

So..child support, or lack ther of it, i dont think that proves  it..IMHO..

Please dont throw rotten nanners at me...
<ducking>

Yes, Nikki there are situations such are yours....however I'm sure you haven't cleaned out your friends bank accounts, stolen from your mom, used the routing number on your grandma's check (GIFT) to steal from her ..... I would think that Casey would have exhausted every possibility to find the daddy to say SHOW ME THE MONEY!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: September 06, 2008, 12:39:48 PM »

Silly question about the wheel chocks. 

If you were out driving around and got stuck in a bit of mud and the only thing you had to aid you was a wheel chock, could that give you enough traction to get you unstuck?  If so, I imagine the weight of the vehicle would sink the wheel chock and you'd probably leave it behind.  Could the searchers have found one?  Is this even possible?
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: September 06, 2008, 12:40:41 PM »

LE had to have a good reason for a judge to sign a warrant to search George's car.
Is there video somewhere showing them walking up to the door with a warrant , And your right it had to be good for a judge to sign in the middle of the night

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: September 06, 2008, 12:42:41 PM »

" I dont see George molesting"  "I dont see Lee molesting"
I see casey coming home drunk and .... here you go .
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: September 06, 2008, 12:43:03 PM »

Cindy wanted full custody of Caylee to keep the secret....she knows Casey's a loose cannon, and could spill the beans at any given moment....Cindy was also calling friends (Ryan Pasly for 1) telling them Casey was a liar and a sociopath (which is true). Maybe she was doing this just in case Casey did tell the truth about Caylee's daddy being a family member.....so that they would just "chock" it up to just another lie of Casey's.  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: September 06, 2008, 12:43:05 PM »

LE had to have a good reason for a judge to sign a warrant to search George's car.
Is there video somewhere showing them walking up to the door with a warrant , And your right it had to be good for a judge to sign in the middle of the night

I agree. Did you notice how deliberate they were?  They didn't look in any of the boxes and went directly to the wheel well.   They knew exactly what they went to get and where it was... mho
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1229 on: September 06, 2008, 12:43:16 PM »

(recent) Newbie here!! Thanks in advance for the warm welcome....

I had a vision the other day: Caylee walking through a field of grass and wildlfowers holding Jesus' hand. She was bopping around like the little cutie pies that she is...then stops and starts crying. She begged Jesus to get the bug off her shirt, He reaches over and gently picks it off...tells her to hold out her hand...she smiles as the ladybug walks to her fingertip, spreads it's wings, and flies away. Now she spends the rest of her eternal life just frolicking through the pasture looking for her new best friend "Buggy!"

Just thought I'd balance things a lil'... 
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: September 06, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »

I think the gloves are off.  Always previously when LE wanted to take evidence from the house they scheduled an "appointment" with the Anthonys for LE to come to the house and get it.  It appears LE is done playing nice with these people if they now just show up at 3 in the morning.

Good for LE.  I was done playing with these idiots long ago.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: September 06, 2008, 12:44:13 PM »

The chock thing is weird.  We keep a set of them in our travel trailer and hubby keeps one set in the garage.  I think George just used the chock thing as an excuse to get into the trunk and see Caseys reaction and when she resisted he knew she took the gas cans.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: September 06, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »

DING DING DING

I agree with you guys about the paternity...
BUT...

I have told you all before that my youngest has no father..ALTHOUGH I KNOW WHO HE IS, and we were engaged, he decided he wanted out, left when I was 7 months pregnant, and we havent seen him since..

His name is not on the birth certificate, and I NEVER asked for support..
This was because I hate him, pretty much, and i have done this own my own,and can continue to do so....

So..child support, or lack ther of it, i dont think that proves  it..IMHO..

Please dont throw rotten nanners at me...
<ducking>

Yes, Nikki there are situations such are yours....however I'm sure you haven't cleaned out your friends bank accounts, stolen from your mom, used the routing number on your grandma's check (GIFT) to steal from her ..... I would think that Casey would have exhausted every possibility to find the daddy to say SHOW ME THE MONEY!

No, I surely havent!!! LOLOL..

But, I ride around with bodies in my car ALLLL of the time....

To all LE.. I AM JUST JOKING..all bodies in my car are alive...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: September 06, 2008, 12:45:05 PM »

Good Afternoon!
A couple of things
Fresh food doesn't last long down here in the heat without refrigeration, that may be a factor in not having large amts for the volunteers
and George elaborates WAAAAYY too much
Can anyone post the pic of Caylee and JP Chatt? Please Klaas, betcha you have it
and finally, welcome fellow noobs

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: September 06, 2008, 12:45:14 PM »

OMG!  Put something in the wrong bin?     

This would be devastating to bin people all over the world!   

Signed,

The Average Bear

Silly.  Isn't that why we label the bins using our label maker to print adhesive labels?   

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: September 06, 2008, 12:46:02 PM »

O/T but an example

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-toddler-overdose-090608,0,6516724.story

Florida mother sentenced in toddler's overdose
The Associated Press
9:22 AM EDT, September 6, 2008

LAKE WORTH - The mother of a toddler who died after ingesting tranquilizers has been sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Joan Castro's attorney had asked for a shorter sentence, citing the 27-year-old's long history of mental illness and substance abuse struggles. The judge ruled Friday, adding that Castro continue to care for 21-month-old Sariah even after she had lost parental rights to two other children.

Castro pleaded guilty this summer to neglect of a child causing great bodily harm.

Sariah Cardona had ingested a lethal combination of Xanax and oxycodone in 2007. A detective testified that Sariah had a blue pill stuck to her face, several pills around her body and an open purse nearby with pills spilling out.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: September 06, 2008, 12:46:24 PM »

Monkeys and all folks from other sites and readers that have been following this case here is the deal with food donations. I just got off the phone with Tim Miller.

Folks, they cannot thank you enough for all of the donations you have given during the search for Caylee Anthony. Food and water are of course a must for the searchers. Not to mention many other necessities for cleanliness and sanitary conditions.

However, because of liability reason ... the food products must be in a pre-packaged form. That is not to say that fast food items like the stuff we had previously received from hamburger places and pizza cannot be donated. However, if 200 hamburgers are ordered, the 200 burgers must be ate in one setting. They do not want food sitting out in the hot FLA heat & humidity and someone possibly getting sick.

TES and LE are working hand in hand to find little Casey. No one has taken over the command center, they are working as one with one common goal ... to find Casey.

Tim said that he is so thankful to all of the people who have donated their time & money to this cause. He just wants you all to know that your gifts are so appreciated. Its just for safety sake and liability that all forms of food cannot be accepted. If some one could email me the contact name and # at Sysco, I will see if TES cannot set something up where only specific type foods can be delivered.

They have approximately 600 people searching today.

Do not ever think that your efforts are not appreciated, THEY ARE!!!

There are just certain precautions that need to be taken.

A message that Tim wanted me to forward on to all .... "Please tell the Monkeys we thank them for their initiative and all that they have provided us. Their caring and concern and donations all make the search efforts possible."
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: September 06, 2008, 12:46:38 PM »

Car with orange tag is back

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: September 06, 2008, 12:46:46 PM »

I agree.

Of course you agree.  San, we always agree!!   

BRING NATALEE HOME
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: September 06, 2008, 12:46:58 PM »

Oh oh and 1 more thing
way too hot for a 50 something yr old guy to 'rotate; tires.. if u buy them at tire kingdom they rotate for free.. liar liar georgies high waist pants on fire

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.