May 21, 2024, 09:48:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 197557 times)
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: March 18, 2007, 07:37:25 PM »

Geraldo on Fox now regarding this case - more coming up on At Large in 30 minutes.  Stated Howard does not need to inherit anything from AKS - he is head of "Anna Inc". . .
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: March 18, 2007, 07:54:17 PM »

But she was his only client at that "talent agency" and I thought it was called sumtin like sexy lips sumtin or other. Hmmmm he is wierd, everything about him is.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: March 18, 2007, 10:21:54 PM »

I feel Howard probably has an IQ way up into the genius category.

Ya know how they say that behind every good man, there is a woman? In this case, it is reversed. Howard was the man behind the woman. A Svengali.

I betcha he did a lot of research about laws in other countries and found the Bahamas the most beneficial place to live. If only Daniel had not died, life would be perfect.

I'm sure he has covered his bases and won't be going to prison for anything.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: March 19, 2007, 05:31:51 AM »

After watching Geraldo last night, seems to me Howie boy is a bit more twisted than even I imagined, which is a hell of a LOT!!

and that whole thing about birkhead making a deal...it has to be rubbish..he has no reason to make deals nor has the need for any...(that we know of..hmmm).

Well, one thing for sure, this whole thing has more twists in it than a soap opera and keeps one wondering what will happen next. I wonder how many support groups will be around AFTER it is all said and done like they had to form for watchers of the OJ Simpson trial. I fear i will be one of the first in line for those groups lol. I have never been so involved in something so NOT part of my actual life ( except my 1 hour a day for my fav soap lol) . From what I understand it has a lot of people riveted to thier seats. I wonder what the attraction to it all is. Perhap it is the mystery of it all, Lord knows I LOVE a good mystery, and this one is a REAL one unfolding before our very eyes.

I know mainly I am waiting to see what happens with the baby, that is my main interest, I want that baby in good hands. I wish they would just get on with it and get that baby taken care of where ever she should be, she is of a age to be bonding to HER people, not vultures.
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: March 19, 2007, 03:09:26 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
I feel Howard probably has an IQ way up into the genius category.

Agreed, Louise.  I am quite sure he has done nothing legally wrong and has well researched the technicalities of the law.   I think Anna truly thought he was protecting her, when in reality he was protecting Howard.  Sadly little Dannielyn will most likely be the true victim.

I'm not sure I buy all of what Geraldo was presenting last night.  I've never heard of a closely held corporation that would direct all the assets to the remaining officers in case of death, rather than to the deceased's heirs.  But if there is a legal way I am sure Howard found it.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: March 19, 2007, 10:42:53 PM »

I'm watching Greta interview Anna Nicole's father. He is a cowboy with a strong face, and black cowboy hat. Anna looks a lot more like her father than Virgie. The father is upset and hates Howard.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: March 20, 2007, 08:51:56 AM »

well the judge who ruled on the paternity test in Orange County was arrested for lighting up a doobie in a public park in the last week  Shocked

I continue to stand with the girl.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: March 20, 2007, 09:27:21 AM »

OMG!! LOL talk about it all having a circus air about it. it's all a mess, even the judges are driven to drugs Rolling Eyes
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: March 20, 2007, 06:02:58 PM »

Oh wow!! latest-- "Stern "ordered" to take dna swab tomorrow, but he  plans to appeal it tonight."

Things to make you go Hmmmm. Why appeal something he said he would do along in that court??? HMMmmmm indeedy.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: March 20, 2007, 07:23:12 PM »

Bahamian Judge orders Dannilynn DNA Paternity Test to determine Father.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: March 20, 2007, 07:29:19 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17709863/

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: March 20, 2007, 09:58:04 PM »

I can't stop watching this developing news!  My personal observations and opinion is I am hoping the father is Larry, I dislike HKS, and I think Zsa Zsa husband is just dreaming.  But, what if the father is none of the above?  Please do not have them release this child to Vergie!!

When did Anna get back with Larry after Dec 05?  They are saying she became pregnant in 1/06.  I know he said he went to the ultrasounds with her, but I am not sure when they reconnected. She spent Dec with Howard in the Kelly's vacation house.  Hopefully without a connection. I personally can't even imagine anyone with Howard, but that is just my opinion.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: March 20, 2007, 10:35:09 PM »

So ..... have any of you seen the outdoor interviews of Anna Nicole's daddy, Mr. Hogan, the Texan?

She got her looks from her father - her height, strong chin and nose, angular face and good cheekbones. Prolly Vergie's genetic face softened her look a bit.

Mr. Hogan is larger than life and that's why (genetics) Anna was larger than life.

Mr. Hogan says there is no doubt in his mind that Howard is a murderer. He says "I lost my grandson Daniel and my daughter Vickie and Howard was there when they both died."

I think he is gonna get lawyered up ASAP.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: March 21, 2007, 01:20:44 AM »

I just don't think Howard is brilliant enough to get off scot free, truly I do not but like AZSunny, I worry about what if Dannielyn isn't Larry's daughter. Did anyone notice that Vergie did break the gag order by speaking to the press today? All of the information we are getting tonight came via Vergie  Confused

I continue to stand with the girl.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: March 21, 2007, 06:11:05 AM »

I can't wait to hear if HKS "emergency appeal" was granted or not over night.

Even though I am rather riveted to this whole thing too I have managed to miss any mention of ANS father or even seeing him on the tv.

A few of you have mentioned a fear I have in the back of my head, what if none of the ones that people know of are actually the father to the little girl? Talk about a twist, and so in ANS style..grrr.

I too, am with what seems to be the majority, I honestly feel HKS has a heck of a LOT to do with the deaths of both of them and I fear if they do not get that baby away from her she will be next too. Maybe not intentional to her, but what is already in her system?? What kind of medical attention has that baby had since it was born?? I think hers will be mostly from neglect of proper care to wash whatever was in her system out from conception to birth passed from her Mom. And if she is a "cranky" drugged influenced baby does he put stuff in her bottle to calm her down?? And I don't mean Chamomile.

Do you all realize in the States that guy would have been arrested by now for (contributing) endangering the life of a baby by giving the Mom drugs while pregnant? Not only that but ANS would have lost that baby for the same thing once it was born. Those kind of cases happen a lot in the States. That is probably another reason they left the States, they knew that, how could they be happy little drug addicts otherwise??
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: March 21, 2007, 08:19:35 AM »

A Bahamian judge has given photographer Larry Birkhead a legal boost in his paternity battle over ex-girlfriend Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter after ordering a DNA test on the tot.

Birkhead, who has been fighting for custody of the child he claims is his, pumped his fists in the air and jumped up and down as he emerged from court in Nassau yesterday (20Mar07) after hearing an end to his battle was in sight.

He told reporters, "It's been a good day in court for me. I can't really get into specifics, but tomorrow might be an even better day."

That suggests the results from the DNA test could be determined as soon as today (21Mar07).

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: March 21, 2007, 10:54:44 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
A Bahamian judge has given photographer Larry Birkhead a legal boost in his paternity battle over ex-girlfriend Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter after ordering a DNA test on the tot.

Birkhead, who has been fighting for custody of the child he claims is his, pumped his fists in the air and jumped up and down as he emerged from court in Nassau yesterday (20Mar07) after hearing an end to his battle was in sight.

He told reporters, "It's been a good day in court for me. I can't really get into specifics, but tomorrow might be an even better day."

That suggests the results from the DNA test could be determined as soon as today (21Mar07).

Or he may mean that the swab will actually be done today.  I didn't hear anything about stern filing another motion last night to stop the DNA test.  I can't find any news about that.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: March 21, 2007, 10:59:10 AM »

This is speculation, but it does show HKS putting the baby in the car.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/21/dannielynn-stern-en-route-to-dna-testing/

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: March 21, 2007, 11:15:52 AM »

According to TMZ, Howard K. Stern loaded Dannielynn into a car in the Bahamas less than an hour ago and that the two are on their way to get the DNA test. It's unclear how long it will take to get the results, but MSNBC is reporting that it could take up to four days to process and (possibly) reveal the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby.

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: March 21, 2007, 11:22:48 AM »

I must admit, I am anxious to find out the results.  It is about time they are getting these tests done.  Enough with the trying to block them from being done.  That to me only suggests something to hide.

Looking forward to the results Wink

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.