May 13, 2024, 03:05:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 270747 times)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1760 on: February 12, 2009, 04:57:49 PM »

Wow...some of you monkeys are pretty scary!!! I thought this board was a place to discuss this case...not to form a vigilante hate group. I was amazed that there were 153 death threats against the Ant family before the memorial service on Tuesday. I kept wondering what kind of people could have that much hate in their heart against these parents....especially GA.  I can understand being very angry with KC, as she is the person accused and charged with this crime.  Do some of you realize how much hate is coming through in your messages???
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: February 12, 2009, 05:00:07 PM »

My husband is Director of Human Relations...I just asked him if he would hire GA if he were qualified for a job in his organization!  His response was............................... NO..not at this time..due strictly to possibility of the disruption his presence could  cause at the company. This case is not going away anytime soon. And when the trial starts the media will be all over all of the A family.

I think there have to be many in the Orlando area that would say the same thing.
  What company wants the prospect of the media at their front door

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: February 12, 2009, 05:00:37 PM »

DNA Connects Rape Suspect To Florida Mall Case
Thursday, February 12, 2009 – updated: 3:29 pm EST February 12, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the suspects in the rape of an 11-year-old girl may be connected to a year-old case that happened at Florida Mall.

What does this have to do with Caylee Marie's case, nothing
Sheesh Capp?  Bad day? 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: February 12, 2009, 05:01:07 PM »

As if Cindy is head of the FCC or something now?   No one hardly needs her to inform the press to cover the case, 3 days into this tragedy...they were already there for days

Geez louise this woman is an attention whore!  They must be afraid Haleigh will be the new poster child in her twisted mind. No Haleigh is a victim of an abduction, Caylee is a victim of her mother killing her - there is a huge differential.

Either way we all pray for both children, despite the sins of the adults around them in any case.  I pray they find Haleigh alive - Florida especially & the country could use a miracle recovery versus what I fear will be the result yet once again.

I think the teenage girlfriend left that house when the children were asleep, left the door open with the brick because she didnt have a key to lock up - someone (probably a ped) came in and abducted the girl. I suggest that they get in a child psychologist specialized in trauma to interview the brother that reportedly was in the same bed as his sister.  There is a huge gap between the children were put to bed to when the father returned home from work & the girlfriend waiting for him to get home before calling 911 - she is definitely lying to some degree.

I implore all of you to get more active with congress & your state governments to pass laws that are stricter in keeping these pedafiles locked up & never to be returned to the opportunity to victimize our children again.   I dont gave a dang about their rights once they have harmed a child, enough is enough!

Mike Brooks hosting primetime on HLN live now, opened with George going to Putnam County..questioning his health

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1764 on: February 12, 2009, 05:01:55 PM »

Wyks -- It does make sense. It is a sensitive issue and there are a range of feelings here.

The only people who were close to me who have passed away are my grandparents. Both were open casket, dressed in clothing they requested with items they requested, and buried in a family cemetery.

Nothing wrong with the way anyone else chooses to bury or cremate a loved one. That's a personal decision.

This is just a personal decision out there in the public. Maybe I'd even feel less weird if CA and GA would just say yes, she has been cremated.

I don't know. One thing's for sure. Nothing could be good enough for Caylee. It's just painfully sad anyway I look at it.

That's true goodnmad, it's painfully sad.  And yes, you're right, it's a personal decision.  Am thinking that whatever the A's chose to do with Caylee's remains, it's a damned if you do and damned if you don't type of thing.  This whole case has been SO VERY public, it's a good thing to stop and remember that this was a personal decision, yes.  Thank you for reminding us of that!  And I also agree that had the A's themselves just said from the start, that yes we chose to cremate Caylee, it would all feel less weird.  As it is, it just feels ... deceitful.  I'm just glad we can think of Caylee being finally at rest, and IMO, in the arms of Jesus, being taken care of very tenderly. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: February 12, 2009, 05:02:56 PM »

DNA Connects Rape Suspect To Florida Mall Case
Thursday, February 12, 2009 – updated: 3:29 pm EST February 12, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the suspects in the rape of an 11-year-old girl may be connected to a year-old case that happened at Florida Mall.

What does this have to do with Caylee Marie's case, nothing
Sheesh Capp?  Bad day? 

No, why would you ask that?  I just stated the article had nothing to do with Caylee's case or anyone involved in it

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: February 12, 2009, 05:06:46 PM »

To cut some of the tension.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: February 12, 2009, 05:07:23 PM »

Hey , Good Morning to you! Grooming question. Can you shave a shepherd dog? My dog sheds so much, we always talk about having him shaved, but we've never done it yet. His shedding has been worse as he's got older, it's more like he's molting, almost year round! I don't look forward to the spring!

Sorry for the OT!!
I would never shave a shepherd. God created those coats for a reason, not only to keep them warm but to keep them cool. Try a Furminator, go easy on him at first. This tool takes out the undercoat and reduces shedding immensely. You can also buy a special shampoo to go with it that will loosen up the hair before you begin. Read directions! Furminators are used on a dry coat. Be religious about grooming him and you will see a remarkable difference quickly. Yeah they do molt in the spring and the fall, but some breeds are just overall bad in this area. Be thankful he's not a Husky or a Samoyed!

Thanks so much for answering Boo!!  Another question though, if he needs his coat, why does it shed so much?? As I said, he pretty much molts year round! We're talking clumps (seems to be mostly his undercoat-that soft puppy like fur). It's horrible really. He's the greatest dog in the world, but his shedding is awful! I swear I go through vaccums alot more often then I should! Anyway, I'll look into the fuminator! Anything to help! Do dogs generally shed more as they get older? He is almost 10!

P.S. sorry for the O/T again!

furminator is the way to go!!! totally worth every penny. i have a german shepard too!

wendi
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: February 12, 2009, 05:08:02 PM »

Wow...some of you monkeys are pretty scary!!! I thought this board was a place to discuss this case...not to form a vigilante hate group. I was amazed that there were 153 death threats against the Ant family before the memorial service on Tuesday. I kept wondering what kind of people could have that much hate in their heart against these parents....especially GA.  I can understand being very angry with KC, as she is the person accused and charged with this crime.  Do some of you realize how much hate is coming through in your messages???

WHOA, George, Cindy & Lee are NOT innocent in how they have been covering up & possibly going so far as obstructing justice for Casey so people are very frustrated with that fact.   They have clearly lied on several facts repetitively.   Are you saying anyone here would be stupid & angry enough to make a death threat, if so that is HIGHLY OFFENSIVE! 

And I might add that the Anthony camp spoke of 153 threats the police never confirmed any.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: February 12, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »

Watching the news now... George is there...says they don't need to be judged, they don't need to be scrutinized! they need your support... and i'm thinking...who's judging them George?  He looked son angry!  ACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I guess i should move over to the Haleigh thread.   In the background was that Kidfinders camera pushing dude... Dennis 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: February 12, 2009, 05:10:49 PM »

Below is my response to your last post, where was there hate in that, or any of my other posts? I don't hate anyone. Some here do hate the A's, I don't but that's because I don't hate anyone. I think to call this a Vigilante Hate Group is pretty unfair, and totally false! If you don't agree with what someone said, why not reply to that person and say why you disagree. To accuse the entire site as a being a hate group is just totally uncalled for, and very wrong!

Gosh...I hope I never get on your bad side!!! I have to say that I think it's a good thing for GA to be there trying to help this family. Maybe some of you don't know how long the days can be after losing someone you love. I lost my husband to lung cancer in 2002 and the days that followed his death were unbearable. I wanted to go back to work as soon as I could and I wanted to keep busy 24-7...just to keep my mind busy.  Regardless of how she died, GA lost a precious grandaughter that was a big part of his life.  I know how big the hole in his heart is right now. If he feels that he's doing something to help someone, who are we to judge. I'm sure he's better off away from his house and his wife right now.  I love all of you fellow monkeys but I do think we're awfully quick to judge and criticize others before walking a mile in their shoes.  maybe it is a bit soon for GA to be thrust into this environment but this is his decision.  If he feels he is doing something to help someone, it may help him feel his life has a purpose.  After my husband died, I wanted to start volunteering with Hospice, in an effort to somehow pay back an organization that had been such a pillar of strength for me.  Hospice did require that I wait a brief time to allow myself to heal.  Now, I try and help others survive what I went through and it makes my heart feel really good.  After I hold the hand of a wife that's losing her husband to cancer, I feel my husband didn't die in vain. So...throw those bananas at me if you wish!!!

Hi Ann I'm not sure who you're speaking to, but I have no problem with anyone who doesn't feel just the same as me. I don't consider myself as being judgemental, just expressing my thoughts on why I don't think GA shouldn't be up helping someone who just had their child kidnapped. First, it does detract some of the attention from , as we've already seen. Also, I just think it's too soon that he be there when he still has his own family life to deal with. They are still in the midst of their ordeal, it is still very early one in KC's case. I just think it's too soon, and I don't think it's a good idea for him to be there.  That's my personal feelings on his being there, and my reasons why. I said before, maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's not a bad thing, I don't know? But my expressing my feelings should not make me judgemental, it's just me saying what I think about it.

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: February 12, 2009, 05:11:03 PM »

Ann.........this is a place to discuss the case and as you are fully aware emotions run very high.....SM has never had a vigilante attitude....speaking for myself I don't HATE the people (except for casey and I am not sure hate is the right word...sickened perhaps)....I HATE the DEEDS/ACTIONS of the people in this family....ALL OF THEM!!..the only confirmation that there were 150 or so death threats against the A's...came from the A's and their attorney.......and we know they LIE!!  Again the hate, as you call it..........comes from caring people who HATE that a child was murdered, HATE that the family has NOT done the right thing by this child on so many occassion......perhaps you could/should pick your words more carefully.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1772 on: February 12, 2009, 05:11:22 PM »

no disrespect also to  trenton ducketts father but it seems like he isnt to intelligent. he mumbles alot and does say anything that makes alot of sense.. 
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: February 12, 2009, 05:12:15 PM »

Here in Florida, we do seem to have more than our share of crimes happening lately. I believe this is partially due to the large amount of transients we have. I'm sure that many of you know your neighbors and the people that live around you on a first name basis. I can tell you that I only know three families on my street by name.  People tend to come and go here. It's rare to meet someone that was born here in Florida.  Our great weather seems to attract lots of undesirables, as they can sleep outdoors and not worry about freezing if they have no place to go. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1774 on: February 12, 2009, 05:12:52 PM »

no disrespect also to  trenton ducketts father but it seems like he isnt to intelligent. he mumbles alot and does say anything that makes alot of sense.. 

I had a feeling that when he became involved, so would George and KFN.

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1775 on: February 12, 2009, 05:14:21 PM »

Wyks...thank-you I just have to feel one of them loved Caylee, and maybe I bought his crying and his sadness at the memorial, but it looked genuine to me. And then he went and said the things he did about Casey, and though it wasn't the time and place, he still loves her, she is his daughter. I don't fall for any of the antics of Cindy and Lee, but I do sometimes with George, and watch when everything unfolds, he might be as bad or worse then Lee and Cindy. And then I will have to slap myself back into reality.

I hear ya, no rose!  With George, I try and remember his face in that pic, of him looking up (at the video montage of Caylee?).   That expressed his pure feelings of despair.  And in that, my heart goes out to him.  The rest of his words beyond those about Caylee, where he spoke about Casey, am trying to just ignore.  I'd like to think that part was orchestrated by Cindy.  At the very least, we can hold to the fact that at least one in the A family was actually mourning the loss of Caylee during the eulogy. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: February 12, 2009, 05:14:33 PM »

I had a feeling that when he became involved, so would George and KFN.

Lisa
Are you my buddy Lisa????  If so hi hi hi.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: February 12, 2009, 05:14:41 PM »

You know ... I've wavered ... and even more than wavered ... on every one of them ... CA, LA and most especially GA ... stopped wavering a while ago. 

If ... and that's a really BIG IF in my mind ... anyone in this family ever truly loved Caylee ... they wouldn't have:

1.  Wasted a whole lot of time (31 days to be exact) knowing that their psychotic daughter, who was lying about having a job ... having a nanny ... yet didn't track her down ... didn't insist on talking to their granddaughter (and if they did and Casey wouldn't let them ... call the popo) ... and NEVER called to have their (Casey's) car reported as stolen!  Granted Caylee was probably already dead at that point ... but no one that I know would just "go along" ... "la di da"  "guess I'll talk to Caylee when Casey let's me"  .... THEY KNEW SHE WAS NOT WORKING, NOT USING A NANNY, PSYCHOTIC, A LIAR ...

2.  Drive a car home that smells like a dead body ... clean it ... air it out ... wash clothing that was in it ...

3.  Once they knew Caylee was "missing" ... go get a computer and belongings at Tony's apt ... open a bag of clothing that belonged to Caylee once one of Casey's friends brought it to their house, refuse to give receipts to LE

4.  When they did talk to LE ... lie ... fabricate ... mislead

5.  Refuse lie detectors and DNA to LE

6.  Refuse to come back in a talk to LE

7.  Start telling the media what a wonderful mother and daughter Casey was ... start putting suspicion on Casey's friends ...

Oh, I could go on and on ....

So, sorry you think I'm scary ... IMO ... you want to see scary ... close your eyes and live a day (and especially the last day) in Caylee's shoes.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1778 on: February 12, 2009, 05:16:20 PM »

its always interesting how we perceive people.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1779 on: February 12, 2009, 05:17:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I haven't posted in a while because this case was wearing on me, but I see KFN is trying to insert itself (for self-serving purposes) into Hayleigh's case.  It is disgusting!

Lisa
Glad to have you back posting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.