May 13, 2024, 06:50:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 681966 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: July 02, 2011, 12:15:12 PM »

Is this pic in evidence?
Do we have the list of pic's that's in evidence atm?

I don't believe this is in evidence.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1961 on: July 02, 2011, 12:17:08 PM »

20 hours until Closing arguments.............bozo better get busy.

Bet you he is on FB thanking his fans for their support. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1962 on: July 02, 2011, 12:20:11 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

Then Cindy makes matters worse and lies some more. UNREAL.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?
ITA Red!  The defense blew their case and I for one am thankful they did!   Although I wish they were doing closing arguments today I have to say that I like the idea of a day off.  I will only get to watch closing arguments until 2:30 CST as we have plans.  I'm so thankful to have this forum to be able to get the real facts of the case.

The ONLY thing bozo proved, kc was taught to lie.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1963 on: July 02, 2011, 12:24:45 PM »

Is this pic in evidence?
Do we have the list of pic's that's in evidence atm?

I don't believe this is in evidence.

I don't recall any of the photobucket pictures being brought into evidence.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1964 on: July 02, 2011, 12:25:07 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

So how does everyone feel that the State did in their rebuttal case against Casey Anthony?

IMO, it was a powerful bringing together of some of the major points in this case and the GENTIVA folks were damning to Casey. We all thought that Cindy was lying on the stand; however, GENTIVA proved it. This evidence all but shows that it was Casey who made these searches.

In the end in reviewing all the testimony in this case, Jose Baez did not provide any evidence of what he claims he would in his opening statement. He did his client a major disservice, but what else was the defense going to do? What do you do when you have a guilty client ... lie some more.

It would appear that it was George in the end that was the one who was not going to lie at Caylee's expense to the fact that are important in this case.

Your thoughts all?

Red

For the most part I agree with your overview.

However ... the defence and the State did have another option ... another option that could have saved the taxpayers of Florida the huge expense of a trial while ... at the same time ... affording a guaranteed measure of justice for Caylee.

A requested or offered plea deal that took the death penalty and LWOP off the table in exchange for the truth ... the absolute truth ...   would have given the defence the assurance that a jury would not deem Casey Anthony guilty to highest degree and ... the State would have no concern of an acquittal ... no concern of a hung jury ... no concern of a successful appeal.

IMO

Janet

State did  Oct 08......kc declined.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #1965 on: July 02, 2011, 12:26:06 PM »

Hi monkeys. Hope you're having a good weekend.

I drove home with my hubby to see our family. My niece is here... she is the same age, almost exactly, as Caylee was when she died.

Watching her, I don't understand how anyone could take the life of something so innocent and beautiful... especially the child's own mother.

She is also incapable of opening the sliding glass door by herself. She needs help to do it. Just something I noticed while watching her interact with her grandpa.

Justice for Caylee!

an angelic monkey

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1966 on: July 02, 2011, 12:27:03 PM »

20 hours until Closing arguments.............bozo better get busy.

What?  You actually expect him to work today?           

I was thinking about him earlier today. Can see him off on the golf course or sleeping in...he will just goof off. IMO
He must realize it is over and anything he has to say is just a waste...a huge anthony-waste.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1967 on: July 02, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

Your thoughts all?

I agree Red...the State hit a home run!!  I think the closing is going to be like one of those connect the dots game...and connect they will...slowly and methodically.....I also believe the defense is going to break every rule in the book!!

Agreeing with both y'all...also think same as you Sunny...the state started slowly and methodically and I will be surprised if they do not end that way as well...

I think it was a Perry Mason moment.  The first Gentiva witness mesmerized me.
Did the Jury comprehend all the Gentiva record information?  My opinion is she will be found guilty.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: July 02, 2011, 12:29:04 PM »

Oh these HLN talking heads are stupid. KC's head was down because she was reading something. These people are so melodramatic!

NG said she'd take the injection for her child - well me too.  The thing I think is HORRIBLE is yesterday or Thursday when she said SHE would lie on the stand for her kids!  Isn't she supposed to an attorney 1st and talking head 2nd.  that is clearly a total disrespect for the whole system.

The way I understand it, NG is a former prosecutor. (no longer practices).
You guys would hate my mother because although murder trials aren't her thing, and she hasn't followed from the beginning, she
empathizes with the A's and understands why Cindy did what she did and would likely do the same. (lie).
She also thinks Lee is very good looking! (She's never seen him sporting his tube socks).
She also thinks that someone should give George a good job so that he can get his dignity back.
I suppose being a holocaust survivor gives you a different perspective on things. At least she thinks Casey is guilty,
I give her a thumbs up on that one!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1969 on: July 02, 2011, 12:30:15 PM »

So, I guess, according to Jar's motion for acquittal today, because Caylee could open the door, she must have drowned and Casey must be innocent. 
So why didn't this aunt tell le this? Or did she?
Did Shirley tell LE this? This means George did lie re Casey leaving that day and she killed her that night. Where did Casey stay that night. Not with tony or Rico. Hmmm maybe in the car?

Thinking back about three years.     Some guy with a record (I think) called Lenny and told him he had spotted Casey outside a motel around midnight. Lenny never heard from the dude again.   
Anything is possible.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: July 02, 2011, 12:31:33 PM »

So, I guess, according to Jar's motion for acquittal today, because Caylee could open the door, she must have drowned and Casey must be innocent. 
So why didn't this aunt tell le this? Or did she?
Did Shirley tell LE this? This means George did lie re Casey leaving that day and she killed her that night. Where did Casey stay that night. Not with tony or Rico. Hmmm maybe in the car?

I was reading catching up and posted this I meant to post it to this comment from Kittysmom
http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Closing_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1971 on: July 02, 2011, 12:35:14 PM »

Mark Lippman was on the Today Show this morning....Cindy says that the dates are wrong and she did do the searches.  Maybe I misunderstood, but did the computer guy yesterday say there was no search for chlorophyll ever or just on those 2 dates in question?

I don't think you misunderstood.  No such search was found in the deleted items, or on the entire hard drive.  Baez's suggestion that it may have been deleted and written over didn't make me doubt it one bit.  IIRC...When the testimony was first introduced, it was stated that those damning searches were interestingly the only ones that had been deleted.  The search history still contained information prior to and after those searches that had not been deleted.  Guess Casey thought once she deleted them they couldn't be retrieved.  If she'd known any better, my guess is that the HP hard drive would have been completely destroyed.

jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: July 02, 2011, 12:35:52 PM »

For closing arguments, I believe the defense team will hammer away at the investigation, both police and forensic witnesses and the work they did.  Their only material is what the authorities "didn't do". They have nothing else. Not that it will be believable, or necessary, but they are going to be trying for that reasonable doubt.  JMO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1973 on: July 02, 2011, 12:37:07 PM »

Good afternoon !
It just dawned on me ....does anyone know "WHY" Annie didn't testify ?? I thought she was an important player in this case ??

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: July 02, 2011, 12:41:37 PM »

One of the beauties of this prosecutorial team was that they presented the facts in a calm, logical, and rational way.  The Defense, on the other hand, plied upon the jurors' emotions, ranging from hoped-for-sympathy for the defendant to attempting to destroy witnesses' reputations.   I am hoping that the jury was eventually able to focus on the facts after the initial shock of the carnival barker technique of the Defense eventually wore off.   Baez's repeated difiance of the Court also was a turn off, I am thinking.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: July 02, 2011, 12:43:05 PM »

AHAH!!!  Now it all makes sense!!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: July 02, 2011, 12:43:06 PM »

One of the beauties of this prosecutorial team was that they presented the facts in a calm, logical, and rational way.  The Defense, on the other hand, plied upon the jurors' emotions, ranging from hoped-for-sympathy for the defendant to attempting to destroy witnesses' reputations.   I am hoping that the jury was eventually able to focus on the facts after the initial shock of the carnival barker technique of the Defense eventually wore off.   Baez's repeated difiance of the Court also was a turn off, I am thinking.

***defiance***
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: July 02, 2011, 12:43:50 PM »

So according to this, realize is not very official page, the state does closing arguments first, then dumfense, then the state gets a rebuttal. 

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090127211805AANb4gh

That is correct - the reason the state gets two bites is that they have the burden of proving their case - the defense has no burden.
The defense talks last to try to convince the jurors it was a accident.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #1978 on: July 02, 2011, 12:44:32 PM »

Oh these HLN talking heads are stupid. KC's head was down because she was reading something. These people are so melodramatic!

NG said she'd take the injection for her child - well me too.  The thing I think is HORRIBLE is yesterday or Thursday when she said SHE would lie on the stand for her kids!  Isn't she supposed to an attorney 1st and talking head 2nd.  that is clearly a total disrespect for the whole system.

The way I understand it, NG is a former prosecutor. (no longer practices).
You guys would hate my mother because although murder trials aren't her thing, and she hasn't followed from the beginning, she
empathizes with the A's and understands why Cindy did what she did and would likely do the same. (lie).
She also thinks Lee is very good looking! (She's never seen him sporting his tube socks).
She also thinks that someone should give George a good job so that he can get his dignity back.
I suppose being a holocaust survivor gives you a different perspective on things. At least she thinks Casey is guilty,
I give her a thumbs up on that one!

I logged on simply to upload a hug for your mother.  I love her heart.
tol
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1979 on: July 02, 2011, 12:45:06 PM »

I wonder if Bozo will be looking at the jury...smirking and bobbing his head up and down like he did the whole trial when they read the guilty verdict! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.