May 22, 2024, 10:48:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 389219 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: May 10, 2009, 07:43:26 PM »

San,

I had thought about the Kalpoes saying they can't afford to come to this country for trial or they fear to do so and asking to be questioned by video camera some way or other.

Does the right to face one's accusers apply in civil as well as criminal court?  If so, don't they have to come here?  And if not, if they can be represented by lawyers only and maybe video won't that adversely effect the trial?

But I never even thought about an accident befalling them, heh heh!  It does make sense and lots of accidents happen there all the time.

I just can't wrap my mind around those two on the witness stand and Dr Phil's attorneys having a clear shot at them.  Will that really have to happen? 

I am having a very hard time visualizing this and so think it unlikely for whatever cause necessary.  They should have been more careful who they were in cahoots with is all I can say at this point in time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: May 10, 2009, 07:43:44 PM »

Beth Holloway is the ONLY mother in this tragedy who has lost a child!  Hers was taken from her.

Anita's ran away in pursuit of drugs, booze and a sleazy lifestyle comparable to the one she taught him to live in Aruba and running from justice.

Tell me Anita VDS was not privy to the going's on of the cover-up.She knows damn well what happened....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: May 10, 2009, 07:45:52 PM »

First thing Paulus did was confer with Anita to start their plotting against the truth ever coming out, even before she left The Netherlands for Aruba.

I think Paulus was always more afraid of Anita than he ever was ALE.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: May 10, 2009, 07:47:58 PM »

First thing Paulus did was confer with Anita to start their plotting against the truth ever coming out, even before she left The Netherlands for Aruba.

And why is that?Anita knows all the little dark secrets of the FAMILY....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: May 10, 2009, 07:52:52 PM »

San,

I had thought about the Kalpoes saying they can't afford to come to this country for trial or they fear to do so and asking to be questioned by video camera some way or other.

Does the right to face one's accusers apply in civil as well as criminal court?  If so, don't they have to come here?  And if not, if they can be represented by lawyers only and maybe video won't that adversely effect the trial?

But I never even thought about an accident befalling them, heh heh!  It does make sense and lots of accidents happen there all the time.

I just can't wrap my mind around those two on the witness stand and Dr Phil's attorneys having a clear shot at them.  Will that really have to happen?  

I am having a very hard time visualizing this and so think it unlikely for whatever cause necessary.  They should have been more careful who they were in cahoots with is all I can say at this point in time.

Anna, this would be like watching a live version of dumb and dumber.  They will never ever take the stand.  If they do take the stand their accents will become heavier and they will say they need a translator because they don't understand.

There is a plan in place and how it unfolds time will tell.  Either way the Kalpoes lose.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: May 10, 2009, 07:55:56 PM »

Beth Holloway is the ONLY mother in this tragedy who has lost a child!  Hers was taken from her.

Anita's ran away in pursuit of drugs, booze and a sleazy lifestyle comparable to the one she taught him to live in Aruba and running from justice.

Tell me Anita VDS was not privy to the going's on of the cover-up.She knows damn well what happened....

Anita was privy to everything.  Nothing was withheld from her.  JMO.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: May 10, 2009, 07:56:18 PM »

San,

Anna, this would be like watching a live version of dumb and dumber.  They will never ever take the stand.  If they do take the stand their accents will become heavier and they will say they need a translator because they don't understand.

There is a plan in place and how it unfolds time will tell.  Either way the Kalpoes lose.

Me personally.I believe this has Paulus written all over it.This has in essence kept the Kalpoes quiet for a few years.No?If they don't continue to take care of the Kalpoes financially,as well as physically,the TRUTH will reveal itself.Tell me Satish and Deepak don't have the WHOLE TRUTH stored away with an attorney somewhere other than Aruba.Upon their utimely demise.The Truth is revealed.JMOO..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: May 10, 2009, 07:57:27 PM »

And why was that Anna?  Because Paulus was involved the entire time.  Before and after.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: May 10, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »

And why was that Anna?  Because Paulus was involved the entire time.  Before and after.

I believe you are absolutely correct San.How many times had father and son gotten way with this?Like 20 times...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: May 10, 2009, 08:00:15 PM »

San,

Me personally.I believe this has Paulus written all over it.This has in essence kept the Kalpoes quiet for a few years.No?If they don't continue to take care of the Kalpoes financially,as well as physically,the TRUTH will reveal itself.Tell me Satish and Deepak don't have the WHOLE TRUTH stored away with an attorney somewhere other than Aruba.Upon their utimely demise.The Truth is revealed.JMOO..

The Kalpoes will never tell the truth.  They are involved up to their eyeballs.  They are also afraid for their lives.  They are done.  Stick a fork in them.  When Aruba says jump the Kalpoes say how high.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: May 10, 2009, 08:00:36 PM »

And she knows even more stuff on him from his sordid past.  But yes, Anita was even describing underwear if you will recall and I will never believe she got that information from Joran who saw this in the pitch dark.

I have always thought Anita found the underwear in her home.  After the event and she returned home.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: May 10, 2009, 08:01:58 PM »

Yep, Kalpoes = expendable to the Aruban powers that be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: May 10, 2009, 08:02:46 PM »

I always thought Anita was involved in the cleanup.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: May 10, 2009, 08:04:24 PM »

And she knows even more stuff on him from his sordid past.  But yes, Anita was even describing underwear if you will recall and I will never believe she got that information from Joran who saw this in the pitch dark.

I have always thought Anita found the underwear in her home.  After the event and she returned home.

Exactly Anna.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: May 10, 2009, 08:05:06 PM »

Remember some of her friends were reportedly asked to "hold" household items for her.  I have never asked friends to do that.  I wonder what they were asked to hold and what happened to it.

And instead of a legit search, they always bragged about "tossing" Joran's apartment as thought destorying evidence like that is a good things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: May 10, 2009, 08:05:26 PM »

Me too Art.  She became the supervisor.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: May 10, 2009, 08:06:17 PM »

I also think Anita has been "cleaning up" for Paulus for many years and Joran since he's been old enough to get in trouble. And, I would bet she's doing the same right now for those other two spawn she has.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: May 10, 2009, 08:06:52 PM »

Boys don't describe stitching details.  And no one can see navy blue in the dark.  So did Joran see these things under bright lights? 

Anita sure could in the harsh light of day after she came home.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: May 10, 2009, 08:08:15 PM »

Me too Art.  She became the supervisor.

They let her take total charge even thought she bungled it every time she spoke because they thought that would help appease her anger that they got in all that trouble with her away.

It had always gone much smoother when she was home.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: May 10, 2009, 08:08:18 PM »

Remember some of her friends were reportedly asked to "hold" household items for her.  I have never asked friends to do that.  I wonder what they were asked to hold and what happened to it.

And instead of a legit search, they always bragged about "tossing" Joran's apartment as thought destorying evidence like that is a good things.

She was hiding something.  What could it have been?  My mind runs wild when I hear this.  Could it have been blood stained sheets, rugs, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.