May 04, 2024, 04:03:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 229757 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1540 on: May 05, 2009, 01:34:02 PM »

do you have to sign one of those when buying property? what is is for if not?

I did not sign one when I bought my other house nor my current house... That is why I was curious about it.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: May 05, 2009, 01:36:06 PM »

200 HORSE LANDING RD   
SATSUMA, FL  32189 

where is this in relation to Green Ln?

message from google maps:

We were not able to locate the address:
200 HORSE LANDING RD satsuma, fl 32189

Brandi ~  Google Earth maped it, and when I went to check it out, looks to be a Mobile Home and across the road a lot with trees, etc....but do not see a dwelling.  Not sure which side of the road this address is....but there are other dewllings on that road...next door to each other.

I get a result when I use Palatka instead of Satsuma:

Could not get image of 200 .. went from 196 to 202. This is 202. Maybe 200 is to the left of the trailer.

Hope this helps.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1542 on: May 05, 2009, 01:42:31 PM »

I agree HH, I find it so sad that so many, many children do not get the proper care that they truly deserve. I sure wish also, that people would start getting some kind of a conscience and do the right thing about Haleigh.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: May 05, 2009, 01:44:03 PM »

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/050509/police_050509_012.shtml

A site maybe to bookmark for up to the date news. This is posted in the article.

POLICE REPORTS

The following was compiled from police reports collected from the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office (SJCSO), St. Augustine Police Department (SAPD) and St. Augustine Beach Police Department (SABPD):

JAIL LOG

* Who: Bolton, Jesse J., 24, St. Augustine. Charge: Driving while license suspended -- habitual offender, fail to obey order to stop, out-of-county warrant. (FHP)

* Who: Calloway, Kenneth Otis, 56, St. Augustine. Charge: Aggravated assault with deadly weapon. (SJCSO)

* Who: Carpenter, Kevin Alex, 40, St. Augustine. Charge: Battery. (SAPD)

* Who: Lucas, Joby Scott, 20, Jacksonville. Charge: Two counts -- violation of probation. (SJCSO)

* Who: Nunez, Francisco Ricardo, 20, Satsuma. Charge: Out-of-county warrant. (SJCSO)
* Who: Pierce, Jason Allen, 30, St. Augustine. Charge: Trespassing. (SAPD)

* Who: Rubert, David Scott, 41, St. Augustine. Charge: Disorderly intoxication. (SAPD)

* Who: Snyder, Martin Daniel, 45, Orange Park. Charge: Violation of probation. (SJCSO)

* Who: Stover, Raymond David, 23, Elkton. Charge: Burglary, larceny. (SJCSO)

* Who: Whitley, James Scott, 49, St. Augustine. Charge: County ordinance violation, shoplifting. (SAPD)

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: May 05, 2009, 01:44:26 PM »

I found the chapter and section of Florida law , still don't get it 
http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0222/ch0222.htm
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: May 05, 2009, 01:45:04 PM »

I did not sign one when I bought my other house nor my current house... That is why I was curious about it.
I don't remember signing anything like this either, but with so much paperwork one has to sign maybe I did, but don't remember  I'm confused what is this about, is this a relative or neighbor, somehow I missed what this is.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: May 05, 2009, 01:46:05 PM »

I agree HH, I find it so sad that so many, many children do not get the proper care that they truly deserve. I sure wish also, that people would start getting some kind of a conscience and do the right thing about Haleigh.
Me too, until you go there and see just where this mobile home is located and the life these people lead, its hard to understand the way things really were, I just wish Misty would finally tell what happened that night for Haleighs sake........I wish Art Hairless would make sure to print EVERYTHING  that people say to him instead of sorting out the best comment s that will look good on him, All this self importance is what is keeping LE from finding Haleigh!!!!IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: May 05, 2009, 01:47:46 PM »

This has gone on so long now, that I doubt any conscience will be involved.

I think the only thing that may make someone talk is fear. (For themselves, of course.)

*sigh*

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1548 on: May 05, 2009, 01:49:25 PM »

Morning Monkeys! 
On my way back to work today <big sigh>  Just stopping by to get caught up before the dreaded job.  Did you guys read the link that Mioyshi sent?  I went and made lunch, and read it all.  WOW.  That's all I got to say about that.  WOW.  This might be ok.  Not certain yet, but there's no reason not to HOLD HOPE.    She was right, grab a sweet tea, and take your time reading, it is well worth it!
Have a beautiful  day all~~~

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: May 05, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »

Me too, until you go there and see just where this mobile home is located and the life these people lead, its hard to understand the way things really were, I just wish Misty would finally tell what happened that night for Haleighs sake........I wish Art Hairless would make sure to print EVERYTHING  that people say to him instead of sorting out the best comment s that will look good on him, All this self importance is what is keeping LE from finding Haleigh!!!!IMO

IMO .. that is a bit dramatic.

What is keeping LE from finding Haleigh is the fact that the people responsible for her are not having consistent recounts of the night she disappeared. And the time line leading up to her disappearance.

JMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: May 05, 2009, 01:51:52 PM »

That mobile home and it's surrounding area sure looks scary to me, I for one would not want to be there at night  The drug lifestyle is certainly alive and thriving in that area. I guess it is just part of life, maybe people think I'm not going to get out of here and make my life worthwhile and it is easy to slip into this. I know where I grew up, city about the same population, people graduated from High School, worked in a factory, retired and died. But even though that sounds pretty mundane, I never recalled this type of lifestyle. People worked hard and did their best. I mean everywhere across this country there is somekind of drug lifestyle and crime, but my God this is ridiculous. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: May 05, 2009, 01:54:26 PM »

I don't remember signing anything like this either, but with so much paperwork one has to sign maybe I did, but don't remember  I'm confused what is this about, is this a relative or neighbor, somehow I missed what this is.

Ambers mom was charged for a battery on a K Bressler, intelius puts her relative,guessing spouse as Wendell aka Wendall Bressler....not sure what the fight was about...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: May 05, 2009, 01:54:26 PM »

This has gone on so long now, that I doubt any conscience will be involved.

I think the only thing that may make someone talk is fear. (For themselves, of course.)

*sigh*
I agree, sometimes I get very naive and think everybody has a conscience, I should know better, I just have trouble figuring out how you can live with yourself. I feel guilty about everything 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: May 05, 2009, 01:54:29 PM »

Good morning everyone.  Been gone for awhile;mom ill in hospital, now in nursing home.  I have lost track.  Can anyone give me a link to who's who in this case.  I tried to go to link in above comment but my computer has access denied.  I hoped someone in SM had a page or something telling me who are all the characters involved in this case.  Thanks for any information.  Love this site
Sorry to hear about your mother, there is a lot of info about all the characters, I believe Brandi has put it together.

I, too am sorry to hear about your mother, mariloo.

Wyks is the one who has compiled a who's who and posted in that thread.

I do, however, have my own list that I have been keeping on my computer. It just keeps getting longer and longer! LOL

Just wanted to give credit where it is due. Wyks did all that work making the list and posting it on the forum.

Thanks and Kudos to Wyks.  She did a wonderful job.  What a lot of work.  My head is still spinning, but at least now, I hav a list to refer to.  Could not figure out who NayNay was or how she figured into this picture.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: May 05, 2009, 01:54:35 PM »

What is keeping LE from finding Haleigh is the fact that the people responsible for her are not having consistent recounts of the night she disappeared. And the time line leading up to her disappearance.

JMO.
no not dramatic,  truthful........its these people's self importance that is keeping them from telling what hapeened that night,  they are more worried about their life and what might or might not happen to them then they are about what happened to Haleigh..........self importance ......thats the right word!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: May 05, 2009, 01:55:57 PM »

Ambers mom was charged for a battery on a K Bressler, intelius puts her relative,guessing spouse as Wendell aka Wendall Bressler....not sure what the fight was about...
Thank-you, I can just imagine what the fight was about. I guess some people just can't work out things without physically fighting 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: May 05, 2009, 01:56:39 PM »

Morning Monkeys! 
On my way back to work today <big sigh>  Just stopping by to get caught up before the dreaded job.  Did you guys read the link that Mioyshi sent?  I went and made lunch, and read it all.  WOW.  That's all I got to say about that.  WOW.  This might be ok.  Not certain yet, but there's no reason not to HOLD HOPE.    She was right, grab a sweet tea, and take your time reading, it is well worth it!
Have a beautiful  day all~~~

am heading there now...unfortunately I won't have any sweet tea to have while I am reading it unless I take a trip to McDonalds first...hint hint Mio...hee hee! Actually I have to go get my hair cut and highlighted so I will be grabbing a sweet tea from McD then....

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: May 05, 2009, 01:57:00 PM »

JMO.

ITA.. I also do not understand the name calling constantly either. I see no reason for it and do not think it will find Haleigh.. JMO

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: May 05, 2009, 01:58:07 PM »

JMO.

ITA.. I also do not understand the name calling constantly either. I see no reason for it and do not think it will find Haleigh.. JMO
exactly what name calling are you referring too????

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: May 05, 2009, 01:59:53 PM »

JMO.
no not dramatic,  truthful........its these people's self importance that is keeping them from telling what hapeened that night,  they are more worried about their life and what might or might not happen to them then they are about what happened to Haleigh..........self importance ......thats the right word!!!!!

But it is clear you were talking about Art to start with in that comment and his reporting of the story has nothing to do with Haleigh not being found. So yes, a bit dramatic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.