May 21, 2024, 02:07:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 338734 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #360 on: July 15, 2011, 03:07:11 PM »

I'd love to see KC go to a foreign country and break the law and spend her days in a foreign prison.   

If she plans to stay in the Bahamas or Burmuda for a number of months, she will have to have a visa.  I doubt either of them would grant a visa to a POS.  But maybe if the POS has enough money.

I got a voodoo doll in the Bahamas and started sticking pins in it.  I only mean to give the person a headache.  She died.  I won't do that again.
I'd give it a try but don't know where to get a voodoo doll.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #361 on: July 15, 2011, 03:07:34 PM »

Thanks, Gypsy........ I'm sure you're right, Darn it.  It wouldn't surprise me though, if Cindy held some back. Cindy's sneaky that way. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: July 15, 2011, 03:10:50 PM »

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
lets try this again...we have @AmyPavukOS inside the tiny courtroom. we chose her bc she is also tiny. Smile

http://twitter.com/#!/BiancaMPrieto
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: July 15, 2011, 03:10:58 PM »

I'd love to see KC go to a foreign country and break the law and spend her days in a foreign prison.   

If she plans to stay in the Bahamas or Burmuda for a number of months, she will have to have a visa.  I doubt either of them would grant a visa to a POS.  But maybe if the POS has enough money.

I got a voodoo doll in the Bahamas and started sticking pins in it.  I only mean to give the person a headache.  She died.  I won't do that again.
Aren't there still places that will cut off a hand if you steal?  No way will KC ever 'work' to earn a living.  Not when stealing comes so naturally to her.  Let her go visit one of those countries.  You can't wrap duct tape around a baby's head with no hands.  

Yes, Cutting off hands is part of the Friday night entertainment in Saudi Arabia.  Stoning of rape victims too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: July 15, 2011, 03:11:01 PM »

can George sue Casey for false accusations about him in regards to the sexual abuse and for what ever he was supposed to have done with Caylee once she did not drown?

glad that he made a statement that Casey is not welcome in the family home...surprise surprise

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: July 15, 2011, 03:11:03 PM »

Casey will not be able to go shopping, so I imagine she will be buying on-line.
She can't go to lunch in public, or to the movies or any public social gathering, so I imagine she will be e-mailing, texting, web chatting, searching, face book all the social media sites. (Beware, she may even begin snooping SM.)

Her social life will be limited to on-line dating. (fellas, beware.)

Without much of an education she won't be reading anything except romance novels.

Her defense family will cautiously slip out of her life.

When journalists (using the term loosely for many of them) have made all the money they can, from her misfortune, they will move on, leave her in the dust as they exploit the next person.

I do not envy her "new" life.

When she takes a new name, an alias, AKA (also known as) will be on her rap sheet. The records will show her name as Casey Marie Anthony, followed by Alias: or AKA: and "Little Orphan Annie" or whatever she chooses to be called.

She can run, she can hide, but not forever.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: July 15, 2011, 03:11:16 PM »

She has a passport that LE took from the home during their initial visits and whicih I imagine will be returned to her with any belongings when she is released..I remember Yuri asking the A's if they had known she had a passport.  I imagine she got that when she was planning her PR getaway.

She could stay there initially just with the passport while waiting for her visa..and if they have set up housing and her business interests as a corporation I think just about any country will take her..since her crimes were misdeamors and since she is appealing.  I don't know what they would use to deny the visa.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: July 15, 2011, 03:13:01 PM »

I got mine in the back of a shop by a woman sho said she was a voodoo princess.  All I know is that it worked better than I intended and I'll never do it again.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: July 15, 2011, 03:13:43 PM »

Use a broom...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: July 15, 2011, 03:15:28 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@ @Regina33511 @trialnotes #CaseyAnthony civil attorney suggested Judge Rodriguez was incapable of being fair and impartial.

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: July 15, 2011, 03:16:03 PM »

Thanks, Gypsy........ I'm sure you're right, Darn it.  It wouldn't surprise me though, if Cindy held some back. Cindy's sneaky that way. 

OH my gosh ..yes Cindy is sneaky..and Casey knows that..she learned at her knee.  I imagine she got the bulk of the pics out when she was out on bail.  After that Cindy would keep whatever pics interested her or thought they would her in some endeavor..Cindy would likely say well I bought the camera, I bought the film that took that picture.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: July 15, 2011, 03:16:37 PM »

She has a passport that LE took from the home during their initial visits and whicih I imagine will be returned to her with any belongings when she is released..I remember Yuri asking the A's if they had known she had a passport.  I imagine she got that when she was planning her PR getaway.

She could stay there initially just with the passport while waiting for her visa..and if they have set up housing and her business interests as a corporation I think just about any country will take her..since her crimes were misdeamors and since she is appealing.  I don't know what they would use to deny the visa.

In many countries they can use any reason they want or no reason at all to refuse entry.  In her case, bad character might be a reason.  But I think anyone can stay anywhere with enough bakshish.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 15, 2011, 03:17:28 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Gonzalez' attorney Matt Morgan says former case Judge Rodriguez accused of bias by #CaseyAnthony attorney before recusal this AM.
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #373 on: July 15, 2011, 03:17:44 PM »

I got mine in the back of a shop by a woman sho said she was a voodoo princess.  All I know is that it worked better than I intended and I'll never do it again.
I found one online for $34.95 for a revenge voodoo doll. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 15, 2011, 03:19:41 PM »

@ @Regina33511 @trialnotes #CaseyAnthony civil attorney suggested Judge Rodriguez was incapable of being fair and impartial.

to which side?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 15, 2011, 03:20:25 PM »

Photos.
http://lockerz.com/s/120455780

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: July 15, 2011, 03:21:13 PM »

to which side?

@TrialNotes Our lawyers are often in front of Judge Rodriguez. Judge Munyon will preside over the hearing today at 3:30 p.m.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: July 15, 2011, 03:22:46 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Reporters getting turned away bc only 6 seats in this conference room. They aren't happy.

http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 15, 2011, 03:24:25 PM »

Oh yeah, like the movie MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!
With Joran?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: July 15, 2011, 03:24:41 PM »

http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/state/more-stringent-caylees-law-to-be-introduced
‘More stringent Caylee's Law’ to be introduced
Friday, 15 July 2011 12:00

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.