May 04, 2024, 08:21:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153990 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: June 19, 2007, 09:59:42 PM »

CTV's last few NH shows have resembled tourism commercials.

Maybe ATA bounced their last check to Steve Cohen. Idea
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #361 on: June 19, 2007, 10:00:41 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I think some of us are overestimating Robin... and underestimating Dave. He is much stronger and more no-nonsense than he is given credit for. He is a successful insurance salesman and that tells me that he has persuasive people skills and doesn't give in to opposition easily. He also knows when he is being snowed by people. I don't think that he is at all fooled by Aruba.

I can see where he and Beth would have clashed in major-league fashion.

Robin, I STILL contend, is of the turn-the-other-cheek variety. In marriage, I suspect that Dave DOES show her some deference, mainly because he doesn't want to lose a second wife. But by no means do I see Robin as the stronger of the 2.

Explain why she chooses to post at 'Bash the family sites"?  Like I said earlier, it would be different if she posted here and at BFN too.  It's just wrong!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 19, 2007, 10:01:17 PM »

I think some of us are overestimating Robin... and underestimating Dave. He is much stronger and more no-nonsense than he is given credit for. He is a successful insurance salesman and that tells me that he has persuasive people skills and doesn't give in to opposition easily. He also knows when he is being snowed by people. I don't think that he is at all fooled by Aruba.

Robin, I STILL contend, is of the turn-the-other-cheek variety. In marriage, I suspect that Dave DOES show her some deference, mainly because he doesn't want to lose a second wife. But by no means do I see Robin as the stronger of the 2.

The thing is ,though, that she is Dave's wife, and wives sometimes have ways of being very persuasive with husbands, even no-nonsense husbands.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: June 19, 2007, 10:02:08 PM »

DiHannah and BT - exactly.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: June 19, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »

what possibly GOOD could come from not supporting the BOYCOTT

KEEP THE PRESSURE ON... thats what i say

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: June 19, 2007, 10:02:46 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Explain why she chooses to post at 'Bash the family sites"?  Like I said earlier, it would be different if she posted here and at BFN too.  It's just wrong!

She mostly posts (which is rare) at BFN.  Debbie at BFN is her friend.  He has posted a couple times at RU that I know of and I hear she has also posted at FOB.  Mostly though at BFN.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: June 19, 2007, 10:02:49 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Does anybody have an email for Robin?  I would love to just flat out ask her.  What is Dave's email again?

DiHannah... Debbie is Robin's best friend, you can pretty much count on it that Robin posted that, IMO....

I wasn't aware of that.  Thanks Mrs. Red
Then why doesn't she post there, if Debbie is her best friend?  What does Debbie say about all this?  It just doesn't make sense to me..  That makes it even worse then.  Seems she is snubbing her best friend?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 19, 2007, 10:03:40 PM »

I think it will be an interesting program for several reasons and I am a big time skeptic when it comes to the paranormal.

People in Birmingham reached out to these people and gave them articles of clothing to help with their investigation.  (Some of those people did not much care for Patrick Burns)

They traveled to Aruba and went to several places we have been talking about for two years.  It will be good to see those places as this group walks around trying to tune into whatever it is they tune into.

People in Aruba will be watching this program tomorrow night and it might provoke some emotion from some of them.

Will it do anything to bring closure?  I doubt it, but who knows for certain…..
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: June 19, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

The thing is ,though, that she is Dave's wife, and wives sometimes have ways of being very persuasive with husbands, even no-nonsense husbands.  Wink

Wink  Wink  Wink strength shows in different ways.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: June 19, 2007, 10:03:52 PM »

Dihannah - you keep missing my posts about that, LOL.  She does post at BFN mostly, when she posts which is rare.  She has posted only a couple times at RU and I believe FOB.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 19, 2007, 10:05:00 PM »

Does anybody have an email for Robin?  I would love to just flat out ask her.  What is Dave's email again?

DiHannah... Debbie is Robin's best friend, you can pretty much count on it that Robin posted that, IMO....

Then why doesn't she post there, if Debbie is her best friend?  What does Debbie say about all this?  It just doesn't make sense to me..  That makes it even worse then.  Seems she is snubbing her best friend?

She did post there.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: June 19, 2007, 10:05:10 PM »

You know, I saw something in her promo, or a snap... Carla is on DePalm Island....how does that tie in? Let's hope this isn't Mr. Pink.

Or did she just take her crew there to do a photo op? I have no idea.

But as far as I can tell DePalm Island is not involved.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: June 19, 2007, 10:05:23 PM »

When I said I wante to flat out ask her.  I meant, ask her why she posts at those dreadful places, rather than at supportive forums too.  I believe she did post it,  I want to know why THERE!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: June 19, 2007, 10:05:40 PM »

I think I know where the photo is.. let me look fer a sec.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: June 19, 2007, 10:05:45 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I think it will be an interesting program for several reasons and I am a big time skeptic when it comes to the paranormal.

People in Birmingham reached out to these people and gave them articles of clothing to help with their investigation.  (Some of those people did not much care for Patrick Burns)

They traveled to Aruba and went to several places we have been talking about for two years.  It will be good to see those places as this group walks around trying to tune into whatever it is they tune into.

People in Aruba will be watching this program tomorrow night and it might provoke some emotion from some of them.

Will it do anything to bring closure?  I doubt it, but who knows for certain…..

It will be interesting no doubt... even if it is just to see the places we have discussed...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 19, 2007, 10:06:25 PM »

I just have to say I agree with Mrs. Red. Gee, she rants as good as Mr.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 19, 2007, 10:06:52 PM »

If I remember right from Easy it was filmed in February. Who knows maybe there really is something that caused the Dutch to finally start acting.

If a person really has psychic abilities it would definitley be a gift from God. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: June 19, 2007, 10:07:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Dihannah - you keep missing my posts about that, LOL.  She does post at BFN mostly, when she posts which is rare.  She has posted only a couple times at RU and I believe FOB.

I finally caught it Klaas.  Laughing   I am just still outraged, she would post her letter over there or at all!  THEY aren't the one's who are boycotting.  To me she is stabbing her supporters in the back.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2007, 10:07:19 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I just have to say I agree with Mrs. Red. Gee, she rants as good as Mr.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  and I was behaving....  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: June 19, 2007, 10:07:59 PM »

When I said I wante to flat out ask her.  I meant, ask her why she posts at those dreadful places, rather than at supportive forums too.  I believe she did post it,  I want to know why THERE!

I think you need to quit spinning for a moment and read what we are trying to tell you! LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.