May 13, 2024, 11:46:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Petey goes for his puppy booster shots tomorrow.  He weighed 3.07lbs 3 weeks ago.  How much does he weigh now?  (Voting closed: January 22, 2010, 10:13:08 PM)
More than 4 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
More than 5 pounds - 7 (30.4%)
More than 6 pounds - 8 (34.8%)
More than 7 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
Who cares? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #53 11/24/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 502208 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #360 on: December 03, 2009, 11:16:03 PM »

HOLA!!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #361 on: December 03, 2009, 11:16:37 PM »

Click on the Monkey smiley to see the code
http://www.getsmileyface.com/monkey-smileys.html

Nutt  I can't get the page tp work. Don't know if it's me or them.
mmmmmmm.....no idea why. It works on my end.

It doesn't work for me, either.  Not sure if it's a setting or what....haven't taken the time to figure it out. 

Try the root link www.getsmileyface.com  there is a menu on the left

Did that already, Nut...same-O....Need a new computer....

Me too 2NJSons. I get can't find page.  Darn it anyway.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #362 on: December 03, 2009, 11:17:16 PM »

HOLA!!!   

HOWDY   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #363 on: December 03, 2009, 11:24:55 PM »

Musings is my confessional tonight.................... I really, really, REALLY lost my temper at work today. I know there's all sorts of emotions I should be feeling............. like regretful, contrite, unprofessional, or embarrassed. Right now the only epiphany I'm having is that sometimes, on rare occasions, it feels wonderful to curse!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #364 on: December 03, 2009, 11:26:07 PM »

Meet you at high noon, GE?   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #365 on: December 03, 2009, 11:37:40 PM »

Musings is my confessional tonight.................... I really, really, REALLY lost my temper at work today. I know there's all sorts of emotions I should be feeling............. like regretful, contrite, unprofessional, or embarrassed. Right now the only epiphany I'm having is that sometimes, on rare occasions, it feels wonderful to curse!     

Yep some times it does feel wonderful.  Monkey Devil! And some times with some people it's the only way to get your point across. We have all lost it some time.  All I can say is with all your grace and compassion you show every day they must have really been over the edge.  Don't loose any sleep over it we are all human. Just pick up your halo and dust it off. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #366 on: December 03, 2009, 11:38:58 PM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #367 on: December 03, 2009, 11:43:44 PM »

Yep some times it does feel wonderful.  Monkey Devil! And some times with some people it's the only way to get your point across. We have all lost it some time.  All I can say is with all your grace and compassion you show every day they must have really been over the edge.  Don't loose any sleep over it we are all human. Just pick up your halo and dust it off. 

I'll have to find it first!    I think I threw it against something, and if I did, I'm sure it bounced!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #368 on: December 03, 2009, 11:45:52 PM »

GE? Have you started shopping? I've done an itsy bit.............. not much!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #369 on: December 03, 2009, 11:46:39 PM »

I'll have to find it first!    I think I threw it against something, and if I did, I'm sure it bounced!   
Well darn it and I missed it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #370 on: December 03, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »

Ohhhhhhhh, if you had only known to listen carefully, I'm sure you could have heard it!  Even my son has "Yes Ma'amed" me all day!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #371 on: December 03, 2009, 11:53:23 PM »

Sad to say no. But since we moved here my list has gotten very short, just kids and grand kids. So we send gift cards. With daughter here I am waiting to see what she is getting them and will get something to go with what she has gotten them.  Then will bake and send brothers and sister some goodies.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #372 on: December 03, 2009, 11:57:11 PM »

Sad to say no. But since we moved here my list has gotten very short, just kids and grand kids. So we send gift cards. With daughter here I am waiting to see what she is getting them and will get something to go with what she has gotten them.  Then will bake and send brothers and sister some goodies.

Fresh baked goodies from Grandma are the bestest gifts!!     My son still looks forward to peanut butter balls and fudge at Christmas.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #373 on: December 03, 2009, 11:57:46 PM »

Ohhhhhhhh, if you had only known to listen carefully, I'm sure you could have heard it!  Even my son has "Yes Ma'amed" me all day!   

Well some times we have to show them whos the boss. Darn I have been trying to teach my grand kids that since they got here.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #374 on: December 03, 2009, 11:58:42 PM »

The Christmas baking has got to easier than the Halloween Cookies, right?  You outdid yourself for that and you made some memories, too!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #375 on: December 04, 2009, 12:00:51 AM »

Well some times we have to show them whos the boss. Darn I have been trying to teach my grand kids that since they got here.

For whatever it's worth, I had an all star grandmother, and I never ever thought she was the boss!  We both knew I had her wrapped around my little finger!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #376 on: December 04, 2009, 12:00:56 AM »

Fresh baked goodies from Grandma are the bestest gifts!!     My son still looks forward to peanut butter balls and fudge at Christmas.

Mine look for the fudge and Chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cookies with Reese's pieces chips

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #377 on: December 04, 2009, 12:02:41 AM »

Mine look for the fudge and Chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cookies with Reese's pieces chips

Do you make chocolate or peanut butter fudge? Something tells me you do both............. right?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #378 on: December 04, 2009, 12:04:44 AM »

For whatever it's worth, I had an all star grandmother, and I never ever thought she was the boss!  We both knew I had her wrapped around my little finger!

Pretty much all they have to do is give a smile and so I love you. That's it. The little devils  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #379 on: December 04, 2009, 12:07:49 AM »

Pretty much all they have to do is give a smile and so I love you. That's it. The little devils  an angelic monkey

Uh-huh.............. I suspected that!   

There's a place for that in childhood, GE! I know you fill that role for them perfectly!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.