May 13, 2024, 03:21:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 691382 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: November 16, 2009, 05:33:09 PM »

ok, so if you put your mouse over the pics on this page, one says "looking into the camera".

but the pic of her full face looking into the camera has not been released...

has anyone seen it?  did I miss it?

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=11122009101258

The pics don't match up. I think the one that shows them not facing the elevator is at a different time. Where is the stuffed animal and then the white cloth/diaper in one pic is by her arm then the other 2 is by her legs. His hair looks different to me as well. I think the one without the animal she has a very scared look on her face, the other ones she looks drugged and bruised.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: November 16, 2009, 05:34:21 PM »

I don't think it is a diaper.  If you look at the middle image Shaniya has on a white vest.  The vest is off her shoulder in the first frame, possible on her lap. 

NORTHERN, look at the middle picture. Whatever she is wearing under her dress/shorts are sticking way out in the other pics, even when turned toward the elevator. Also, the camera angle is different in the bigger pictures. I don't think these cameras move. I just wish we could see the floor # better.

Could it be a 3 and the line next to it is "braile" 3? 

I wish they were clearer. My son thinks one looks like a two, and the other looks like a three.  I am about cross eyed. Also she didn't have the blue plaid whatever in the middle picture. I think it was a folded adult diaper in the going in picture. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: November 16, 2009, 05:35:58 PM »

I don't think it is a diaper.  If you look at the middle image Shaniya has on a white vest.  The vest is off her shoulder in the first frame, possible on her lap. 

NR...I agree...she isn't wearing a diaper in any of these photos.....the white item I see is IMO a security thing....my 4th cousin is 2 and she carries a little doll blankie with her, sleeps with it, eats with it...takes it everyplace...that is what this white thing looks like to me...and possibly to cover the black and white toy...   JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: November 16, 2009, 05:37:57 PM »

ok, so if you put your mouse over the pics on this page, one says "looking into the camera".

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=11122009101258

The pics don't match up. I think the one that shows them not facing the elevator is at a different time. Where is the stuffed animal and then the white cloth/diaper in one pic is by her arm then the other 2 is by her legs. His hair looks different to me as well. I think the one without the animal she has a very scared look on her face, the other ones she looks drugged and bruised.

Me too, TRACYGIRL. I think we have been seeing the leaving the motel pictures along with the coming in pictures, and didn't realize what we were looking at.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1364 on: November 16, 2009, 05:40:33 PM »

G'Eve Monkeys,

Even though they havent come right out and said that the child they found is Shaniya, I do believe that it is.
Some of you have commented on on Mz Chance giving the report and her smiling, while I agree that she was tooo smiley smiley, I wonder if that was her best of not giving anything away.  I believe she is doing the best she can not to come right out and say....yes its Shaniya. 
My question is, why would she say they are waiting on the FBI?  You can bet your bottom dollar the coroner has been there asap.

Next on to the egg donor and the father.............I BELIEVE  the egg donor knew EXACTLY what she was doing...after 5 YEARS  she had NO ATTACHMENT TO SHANIYA...all of a sudden she wants to be a mother??????  Sure she may have had a job..oh and "yeah honey Ive been living here...(wasnt even her home but her sisters)  Which brings me tooooooo....THEY ALL KNEW... SISTER, COE, and I would say a few in that dang trailer park...there will be more arrests...I'd bet on it.
I'd say egg donor has been sucking up to dad for awhile....I'd say egg donor...KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING.

My next question.....do you think they will charge egg donor as well as McNeill with murder?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: November 16, 2009, 05:42:02 PM »

Me too, TRACYGIRL. I think we have been seeing the leaving the motel pictures along with the coming in pictures, and didn't realize what we were looking at.  

This is what I've thought all along also, these are leaving photos.  The one facing the camera "walking to elevator" note her hands she is not touching him, him legs are relaxed.  In the next 2 he apparently had to juggle her to hit the elevator buttons and she is than forced to touch him for support and note crosses her ankles.  JMO
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: November 16, 2009, 05:42:20 PM »

I believe whole-heartedly we're going to see a heck of alot more when it comes to these cameras.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: November 16, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »

This is what I've thought all along also, these are leaving photos.  The one facing the camera "walking to elevator" note her hands she is not touching him, him legs are relaxed.  In the next 2 he apparently had to juggle her to hit the elevator buttons and she is than forced to touch him for support and note crosses her ankles.  JMO

could we have these pictures displayed one more time? perhaps side by side if possible...I need to see what you are seeing...some smart monkey who is good at displays of this sort...thank you much...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: November 16, 2009, 05:46:18 PM »

G'Eve Monkeys,

Even though they havent come right out and said that the child they found is Shaniya, I do believe that it is.
Some of you have commented on on Mz Chance giving the report and her smiling, while I agree that she was tooo smiley smiley, I wonder if that was her best of not giving anything away.  I believe she is doing the best she can not to come right out and say....yes its Shaniya. 
My question is, why would she say they are waiting on the FBI?  You can bet your bottom dollar the coroner has been there asap.

Next on to the egg donor and the father.............I BELIEVE  the egg donor knew EXACTLY what she was doing...after 5 YEARS  she had NO ATTACHMENT TO SHANIYA...all of a sudden she wants to be a mother??????  Sure she may have had a job..oh and "yeah honey Ive been living here...(wasnt even her home but her sisters)  Which brings me tooooooo....THEY ALL KNEW... SISTER, COE, and I would say a few in that dang trailer park...there will be more arrests...I'd bet on it.
I'd say egg donor has been sucking up to dad for awhile....I'd say egg donor...KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING.

My next question.....do you think they will charge egg donor as well as McNeill with murder?

Actually, Ms Chance was LAUGHING at the beginning of the presser. I tried to be nice. JMO

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1369 on: November 16, 2009, 05:47:26 PM »

NORTHERN, look at the middle picture. Whatever she is wearing under her dress/shorts are sticking way out in the other pics, even when turned toward the elevator. Also, the camera angle is different in the bigger pictures. I don't think these cameras move. I just wish we could see the floor # better.

Could it be a 3 and the line next to it is "braile" 3? 

I wish they were clearer. My son thinks one looks like a two, and the other looks like a three.  I am about cross eyed. Also she didn't have the blue plaid whatever in the middle picture. I think it was a folded adult diaper in the going in picture. JMO

I read that those elevators are marked in Braile as well as regular numbers. fwiw.

I had to walk away and take some anger out on some projects around the house and then had a good cry and now am finding I am so angry, not just about Shaniya, but other cases as well. I may be taking a time out for a bit, I am not sure yet. So many missing and never found and then those found deceased, so sad, these are OUR children, OUR future, and apparently prey for the animals that walk amongst us due to a flawed system. I will not go into that though.

SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: November 16, 2009, 05:47:54 PM »

Apologies if repost.

Authorities find child's body (3:47 p.m. update)
by Staff
 SANFORD — A law enforcement official confirmed to The Herald that a child's body was found 100 feet from Walker Road.

Police have yet to confirm the body was that of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, a missing Fayetteville girl. However, the search for Davis has been called off.

Authorities concentrated search efforts for a missing Fayetteville girl to a 10-mile radius near Carolina Trace Monday morning.

Theresa Chance with the Fayetteville Police Department said Monday afternoon that the body of a small child was located in the woods off Walker Road around 1:15 p.m. Police awaited positive identification by the child's family.

Charges would be forthcoming, Chance said, and would likely be handled by authorities in Lee County.

"If the body was found in Lee County, of course, they would have jurisdiction," she said.

Teams of police, search dogs and volunteers on all-terrain vehicles combed the woods for about six hours on the southbound side of N.C. 87, from Walker Road to Thunder Cycles motorcycle shop south of the Sanford city limits in search of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, who went missing seven days ago.

Chance said Monday morning at the scene that authorities were acting on "solid information" obtained during the course of the investigation. She confirmed that police "had information that a body may have been dumped," in the area.

While searching in the rural area, police came upon many deer carcasses and even wild dogs.

The child's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, was charged Sunday with with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution. The charges against Davis are related to her daughter's disappearance, Chance said Sunday afternoon.

Camera footage showed Mario Andrette McNeill carrying Shaniya into an elevator at the Comfort Suites hotel, and he was arrested and charged with kidnapping on Friday. A kidnapping charge against Clarence Coe, who was described as Davis' boyfriend, was dropped.

Authorities have said McNeill admitted to taking the girl, though his attorney says he will plead not guilty to the charge. They have not said if McNeill and Davis knew each other.

Chance said that McNeill "frequents Sanford often," and "has people he knows" in the town, but did not live in the area. She did not confirm if a tip from either suspect led authorities to Sanford.

She added that the mother first named Coe as the kidnapper, and that the department expects more charges in the case.

Shaniya had only been living with her mother since last month. Davis reported the girl missing Tuesday morning from a mobile home community in Fayetteville, and authorities began searching nearby wooded areas.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, told The Associated Press that he raised his daughter for several years but last month decided to let her stay with her mother.

"I should've never let her go over there," he said Saturday.

Chance said the police and fire personnel were "shocked."

"You have a lot of very upset people," she said.

http://www.sanfordherald.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Authorities+find+child-s+body+-3-47+p-m-+update-%20&id=4497019-Authorities+find+child-s+body+-3-47+p-m-+update-&instance=main_article
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1371 on: November 16, 2009, 05:48:15 PM »

I want to know who rented the hotel room and when. I agree with the many of you who have said there is so much that makes no sense.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #1372 on: November 16, 2009, 05:48:24 PM »

G'Eve Monkeys,

Actually, Ms Chance was LAUGHING at the beginning of the presser. I tried to be nice. JMO

Yea I didn't get it. What was that lady laughing at? If that would've been her child I bet she wouldn't be all smiles. Totally inappropriate. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: November 16, 2009, 05:49:26 PM »

OMG I just notice something I saw it earlier but it went by so fast on HLN.. The middle picture posted here shows she has shoes on... On HNL they looked like a silver color the pcutre went so far this afternoon ...so would that make it the middle picture arriving and the other 2 pics before and after the middle picutre she is leaving....
Anyone see the silver shoes on the middle picture...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: November 16, 2009, 05:51:22 PM »

OMG I just notice something I saw it earlier but it went by so fast on HLN.. The middle picture posted here shows she has shoes on... On HNL they looked like a silver color the pcutre went so far this afternoon ...so would that make it the middle picture arriving and the other 2 pics before and after the middle picutre she is leaving....

no...never noticed any shoes on any of the pictures....
I think that we will be seeing a lot more of the pictures from the hotel as well as these...

SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: November 16, 2009, 05:51:29 PM »

America's Most Wanted is reporting that its Shaniya

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=69234
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: November 16, 2009, 05:51:45 PM »

could we have these pictures displayed one more time? perhaps side by side if possible...I need to see what you are seeing...some smart monkey who is good at displays of this sort...thank you much...

Cookie, they are on the last page. #68 Northern Rose's post.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: November 16, 2009, 05:52:56 PM »

Drugged, she looks drugged and scared:

Yes, she does klass.

JG...look at these pictures...I think that I do see silver like slippers on her feet in the middle picture...

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1378 on: November 16, 2009, 05:53:47 PM »

Which middle picture?  Of the three on the ABC site I do not see shoes . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: November 16, 2009, 05:53:48 PM »

no...never noticed any shoes on any of the pictures....
I think that we will be seeing a lot more of the pictures from the hotel as well as these...

The middle picute Cookie with out the stuffed animal.. Check the feet real good.
I notive this on HLN ealier today but the pic was by so fast...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.