May 02, 2024, 07:35:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 303877 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1020 on: December 14, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »

OMG!! BIGTIME ARGUMENT ON FOXNEWS!!!!! 

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Monken!  Don't leave us hanging!  Who is arguing?

Lisa
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1021 on: December 14, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »

Shamelessly Stolen From Another Site:

Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.
This is coming from a chat I visit.
One of our members has a sister who was in contact with Cindy today.
Cindy was telling what all the cops tore up in her house.
Dry wall in garage torn out.
Carpets and padding torn up.
Mattress cut into.
Most of this cutting was done in Casey's room.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat. found in the rumors thread.

OH, now I have to pull out my pizzed monkey icon AGAIN!! Had to use him alot lately.......

Anyway, my son and I decided to pull an all-nighter and I was listening to random videos and searching around, one intersting find was that the head of the Body Farm in TN was called almost immediatly upon th find of the skull, IIRC his name is Vass?? Anyway, he told LE what to look for in the house that would tie Caylee to the trunk, the dump site AND the house~so now I am extra curious about the chemicals they took because that would have shown in the air samples and what these specific chemicals had to do with her death and/or decomp. Second, I listened to Rod Wheeler, a former NY homicide detective and he noticed that as soon as the LE arrived at the dump site that LE sent a uniformed officer to the home (before anyone even started talking about the search warrant), and that implied to him that whatever was found in the woods was something that was seen as soon as LE arrived and that it certainly had to be something that very clearly tied the crime scene to the home. I will try to find the link and post it for you monkeys.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1022 on: December 14, 2008, 05:21:35 PM »

The only thing with thick gloves is that would make it difficult to peel the duct tape off of the roll to get it started... did that make sense?  You know how you use your fingernail to get tape started?
It would not make it impossible with gloves, just difficult.  I am hoping Casey was too lazy and in a hurry to rid herself of the body. 
But, I am also doing some wishful thinking, because I WANT them to find fingerprints!!!  Please, please!!
On the other hand, if someone did use cloth gloves, they could find fibers....

I was out in the garage trying this as you were posting. First I tried the fairly thin yellow dishwashing/cleaning type gloves. I was able through the gloves to get the end started, but had a heck of a time tearing it, and had to use a stationary item to tear it.  I then tried regular gardening gloves, and I could see the fibers that came off. I couldn't even get it started with my husbands leather gloves, or the garden gloves with the rubberized stuff on them. (The kind for chemical spraying etc)

YOU ROCK!!!!!  Thanks for doing that  It saved the rest of us the trouble of doing it... 

Except I don't know what kind of condition their duct tape is in. Ours is kind of old, and has been in the garage through the seasons, hot, cold, etc. Currently it is freezing out their, so I know that quotient isn't correct. I probably also should have taken a butter knife out their too. I think I could have started the end with a butter knife, just don't think it would have helped in the tearing/cutting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: December 14, 2008, 05:21:43 PM »

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1024 on: December 14, 2008, 05:22:00 PM »

I just knew Cindy couldn't go on without trashing Tim Miller!  She is such a horrid person!  If I were able to read auras, her's would be the color of negativity!  She is a bad soul!  For everything she has done I say a pox on her house!

Lisa
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: December 14, 2008, 05:22:13 PM »

I have not heard anyone refer to Ukrainians as Hunkies in a long time.
Wow. As a descendant of a HUNKIE who came to this country I am insulted. The name calling says more about the person that called the names and there was no call for any of that kind of stuff.
I could give a history lesson, but I won't. I am proud of my heritage on that side of the family. We celebrate our heritage in my family in this century. How did this kind of gargage wind up on this blog ? 

Well, I guess I am not a standing member of the PC crowd. Re read my post. I have nothing but respect from my ethnic neighbors and friends. My BIL is Polish but he still gets polish jokes told to him and he dishes it right back. I have a very diverse family and there is no room for thin skin. Same goes for insensitive people. I just don't like our home Warren/Niles Ohio being painted with a wide brush of corruption and ignorant immigrants.

On that note I'm out of here for the evening.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1026 on: December 14, 2008, 05:22:23 PM »

Geraldo is a douche.
yes he is-he just loved JOse

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: December 14, 2008, 05:23:00 PM »

When they find Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, what will the defense do? Could they go with Zannie took tape and got Casey's fingerprints off of her steering wheel, or some other surface, and planted it on the duct tape? I know this sounds dumb and I don't even know if that is possible to do, but what in the world are they going to say?

They'll say that Zannie chloroformed KC, per her in the trunk, got her fingerprints on the duct tape, and left her at the park, or something stupid like that.   

And if the fingerprints are Casey's, they'll say that Casey has multiple personalities, and one of them she calls "Nanny"... and you can't put a person to death who has multiple personalities.. it would be cruel. 
But you can lock thier multibe butts up for the rest of their lives and let them all live in harmony forever,keeping eachother company.

Hahahahaha!!!!!   I almost choked when I read that!!  Too funny!!!   

If some of us aren't going to discuss some possible aspects to this case, such as incest, because it could lead to infighting, could we also refrain from making jokes about real-life mental health diagnoses, which may be another possible aspect to this case?  I've asked before... Let's be considerate, there actually could be some monkeys in this forum who has such mental health issues.  I do for fact, know of one in this forum who has multiple personalities, who have not murdered anyone.  Please, let's just be considerate of others. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1028 on: December 14, 2008, 05:23:46 PM »

Ugh!  He is despicable!  I say we all write to Roger Ailes at FOX News and get this clown taken off the air!

Lisa
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: December 14, 2008, 05:23:50 PM »

The Globe is saying that Casey planned to kill her parents next.  They quote Ted Gundersen as saying the chloroform might have been to knock out the parents as they slept and then kill them. I didn't buy the Globe, just read it in line.
  Makes sense to me--she did tell Amy that she was getting the house and Amy could move in with her.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: December 14, 2008, 05:25:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

I am just getting here today and I am 21 pages behind, so if this has been brought up, my apologies.

Do you all remember seeing the statements of the people who found this stick/rope? This is just one of the person's statement. I think there were 5 altogether. They were in the 11-26 document dump.

Is this the same area where Caylee was found? Note the date the incident took place. Back in September.

Just wondering if this is the same area where she was found in December.

Yes, same area.  Another monkey posted a link from a recent report from the media who said these teens came forward saying something like, 'hey, that's where we reported.....' etc.  I posted the article from that link.  It was a couple days ago or so?  Anyway, according to the article, LE supposedly searched where the teens had reported, and had told them they found a bomb, nothing to worry about.    

I don't know whether to call BS on the teens or on LE.  Something about that whole thing just doesn't add up.  If LE had searched this area, and had found a bomb, wouldn't they also have searched the entire area and found the bag with Caylee's remains?  Something isn't right.  IMO

thanks so much for the reply, Wyks!

Yes, I recall the conversation about the bomb thing. I did not have time at the moment to go read the article, so I didn't follow that whole train of thought.

Thanks again for your reply Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: December 14, 2008, 05:27:14 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-casey-remains-121408,0,3884076.story

George Anthony greets his attorney Brad Conway, middle, and an unidentified man at his home on Sunday. (Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel)

Investigators continue to comb woods for Caylee clues
Sara K. Clarke

Sentinel Staff Writer

1:47 PM EST, December 14, 2008

Orange County Sheriff's deputies and the FBI are continuing to search a wooded area Sunday for clues in the case of missing toddler, Caylee Marie Anthony.

On Thursday, a meter reader found a child's skull less than a quarter-mile from the home of Caylee's grandparents. Orange Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla wouldn't say what else has been recovered.

Caylee, then 2, was reported missing in July, about a month after she was last seen by her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. The toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, was charged in October with first-degree murder, but she and her parents have insisted for months that the girl was alive, kidnapped by a baby sitter.

Anthony family attorney Brad Conway arrived at the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive residence at 1:30 p.m. to meet with his clients.

At the nearby crime scene, neighbors and onlookers gathered and the makeshift memorial to Caylee continued to grow with flowers, teddy bears and other trinkets.

Darleen Mahoney, 39, said she drove to Orlando from Kingsland, Ga., last night to bring flowers to the site. She said she has been following the case on an online message board.

Mahoney said she was surprised they found the remains of a small child so close to the Anthonys' home.

"We overestimated (Casey). She had to have known at some point (Caylee) was going to be found."

Check back for updates.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1032 on: December 14, 2008, 05:28:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

I am just getting here today and I am 21 pages behind, so if this has been brought up, my apologies.

Do you all remember seeing the statements of the people who found this stick/rope? This is just one of the person's statement. I think there were 5 altogether. They were in the 11-26 document dump.

Is this the same area where Caylee was found? Note the date the incident took place. Back in September.

Just wondering if this is the same area where she was found in December.

Yes, same area.  Another monkey posted a link from a recent report from the media who said these teens came forward saying something like, 'hey, that's where we reported.....' etc.  I posted the article from that link.  It was a couple days ago or so?  Anyway, according to the article, LE supposedly searched where the teens had reported, and had told them they found a bomb, nothing to worry about.    

I don't know whether to call BS on the teens or on LE.  Something about that whole thing just doesn't add up.  If LE had searched this area, and had found a bomb, wouldn't they also have searched the entire area and found the bag with Caylee's remains?  Something isn't right.  IMO

I totally agree that this doesn't add up.  Why would these sworn statements be part of this case if they were unrelated.  It doesn't make sense.  What if this has something to do with the National Enquirer (I know, that magazine is not credible) article about LE finding Caylee's original grave.  Here is what it said:
The Enquirer says 'the original grave' for Caylee has been found.
Cadav. Dogs were pulling/straining at their leashes at the site.

"The shallow burial place is located in a heavily wooded area near a
small pond just off Orlando dirt road - not far from the Anthony
household, investigators revealed to The Enquirer.
Evidence unearthed at the scene indicates that accused child-murderer
Casey Anthony temporarily buried her 2-year old daughter at the site
before moving the body to another location.

Little plastic beads and a cross like Caylee wore were found in the
empty grave. In addition, the cadaver dogs' reaction indicates we're
now a step closer to finding where her killer next took her body."

Authorities surmise that Casey panicked after Caylee died and needed a
place to quickly bury the child - and chose a nearby location with
which she was familiar.

Investigators are planning to take Casey to the site to show her they
are one step closer to finding Caylee.

I know that the National Enquirer is not credible, but maybe this is an exception, and it relates to the find by these 5 teenagers?  Otherwise, why were those sworn statements in the document dump?
I posted this before a while ago, so sorry to repeat myself, but I felt it might be pertinent, maybe not....

I think we need to at least consider the possibility that it might all be related, whether or not LE admits publically to any of it at this time. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: December 14, 2008, 05:29:01 PM »

When they find Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, what will the defense do? Could they go with Zannie took tape and got Casey's fingerprints off of her steering wheel, or some other surface, and planted it on the duct tape? I know this sounds dumb and I don't even know if that is possible to do, but what in the world are they going to say?

They'll say that Zannie chloroformed KC, per her in the trunk, got her fingerprints on the duct tape, and left her at the park, or something stupid like that.   

And if the fingerprints are Casey's, they'll say that Casey has multiple personalities, and one of them she calls "Nanny"... and you can't put a person to death who has multiple personalities.. it would be cruel. 
But you can lock thier multibe butts up for the rest of their lives and let them all live in harmony forever,keeping eachother company.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: December 14, 2008, 05:30:17 PM »

Nice, drop some ethnic slurs , pretend they were compliments and then just take off,  (edit ). I have seen people get the big RED BUTTON for a heck of alot less... I am fuming...

Edited: Please, no name calling.  I know you are upset Flamom, but two wrongs don't make it right.  Klaasend and I are edited the posts as fast as we can.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:35:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1035 on: December 14, 2008, 05:30:25 PM »

OMG!! BIGTIME ARGUMENT ON FOXNEWS!!!!! 

can you or someone else tell those of us without cable or comp speakers, etc what they are saying?  This ought to be good! 

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1036 on: December 14, 2008, 05:31:52 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-casey-remains-121408,0,3884076.story

George Anthony greets his attorney Brad Conway, middle, and an unidentified man at his home on Sunday. (Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel)

Investigators continue to comb woods for Caylee clues
Sara K. Clarke

Sentinel Staff Writer

1:47 PM EST, December 14, 2008

Orange County Sheriff's deputies and the FBI are continuing to search a wooded area Sunday for clues in the case of missing toddler, Caylee Marie Anthony.

On Thursday, a meter reader found a child's skull less than a quarter-mile from the home of Caylee's grandparents. Orange Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla wouldn't say what else has been recovered.

Caylee, then 2, was reported missing in July, about a month after she was last seen by her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. The toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, was charged in October with first-degree murder, but she and her parents have insisted for months that the girl was alive, kidnapped by a baby sitter.

Anthony family attorney Brad Conway arrived at the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive residence at 1:30 p.m. to meet with his clients.

At the nearby crime scene, neighbors and onlookers gathered and the makeshift memorial to Caylee continued to grow with flowers, teddy bears and other trinkets.

Darleen Mahoney, 39, said she drove to Orlando from Kingsland, Ga., last night to bring flowers to the site. She said she has been following the case on an online message board.

Mahoney said she was surprised they found the remains of a small child so close to the Anthonys' home.

"We overestimated (Casey). She had to have known at some point (Caylee) was going to be found."

Check back for updates.

Looks like GA is still wearing his help find Caylee button.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: December 14, 2008, 05:32:30 PM »

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

Michelle obviously has not done her homework.  Tim Miller is quoted as saying "both" times an attempt to search the area where Caylee Marie remains were located ... there was water.

Janet

________

I agree, Janet.  They don't care what Tim said, they just want Tim Miller to once again be Cindy's scapegoat.  He was damned if he found Caylee and now he'll be damned because he didn't Caylee.  These dysfunctional people are brutal.  Tim and a thousand people spent hours and lots of money looking for Caylee Anthony.  The Anthonys gave him nothing but grief and aggravation.  I don't think it will change, but I do think that there will be a new twist to the spin.

I posted this earlier today...

I have a very bad feeling that the Anthonys may start a spin that Caylee was later placed in the woods close to the Anthony home by Zanny, to frame Casey.  Baez, himself, has already said that even if the remains are Caylee, it doesn't mean that Casey killed her.  They will do anything to create reasonable doubt to spare Casey the needle.  They will use Tim's inability to completely search that area because of the water as a reason to support their new spin.  They might even point out that Tim has dogs that are trained to find a corpse in water.  They will use Tim's expertise and resources to justify that Caylee wasn't in the woods at the time of the search.  I fear that Tim will be used and abused by them again.  First, Tim was the bad guy who wouldn't search for a living Caylee and now, Tim cleared the area as did LE, so Caylee had to be put there recently.  It's a shame, because many times searchers miss remains even after two or three searches and TES was definitely hindered by the water when they searched that area.  We're going to hear that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods while Casey was in jail or under house arrest.  Zanny climbed that new fence with her sister and a bunch of little kids to put the remains where they were found.

Tim Miller does not have a legal obligation to search for ANY missing person.  TES is a private ... non profit organization that operates on on the goodwill of others through donations.  TES was not hired by the "powers that be" in the Caylee Marie case ... he was actually called into the case by Cindy and George Anthony for the purpose of looking checking up on Caylee sightings.

However ... I believe that the search effort by TES will be negated by Casey's high profile defense team and ... blame will be put on those within the Orlando LE for not conducting an official search of that wood area close to the home of the Anthonys using experienced searchers from within the ranks ... for not conducting an official search as part of the investigative process.

To tell you the truth ... I have believe from day one that search efforts for Caylee remains was the official responsibility of the Orlando LE.  Justice for Caylee Marie demanded it.

Janet
Janet I  argee with you-LE put little effort in to searching for Caylee-Tim should have been just an extra help-not have the full responsiblity for all searching.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: December 14, 2008, 05:33:46 PM »

If some of us aren't going to discuss some possible aspects to this case, such as incest, because it could lead to infighting, could we also refrain from making jokes about real-life mental health diagnoses, which may be another possible aspect to this case?  I've asked before... Let's be considerate, there actually could be some monkeys in this forum who has such mental health issues.  I do for fact, know of one in this forum who has multiple personalities, who have not murdered anyone.  Please, let's just be considerate of others. 

There could also be monkeys who have big teeth, are fat, or have other, what some people believe to be, less then desirable physical attributes.  A little bit can be humorous and help to relieve the tension and emotions that this case provokes.

However, when you see page after page of it, it really does get old and has nothing to do with a person's innocence, guilt, qualifications, or lack of qualifications, IMHO.  Ok, stepping off the soap box and waiting for the nanners to be thrown.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: December 14, 2008, 05:34:31 PM »

I have not heard anyone refer to Ukrainians as Hunkies in a long time.
Wow. As a descendant of a HUNKIE who came to this country I am insulted. The name calling says more about the person that called the names and there was no call for any of that kind of stuff.
I could give a history lesson, but I won't. I am proud of my heritage on that side of the family. We celebrate our heritage in my family in this century. How did this kind of gargage wind up on this blog ? 

Well, I guess I am not a standing member of the PC crowd. Re read my post. I have nothing but respect from my ethnic neighbors and friends. My BIL is Polish but he still gets polish jokes told to him and he dishes it right back. I have a very diverse family and there is no room for thin skin. Same goes for insensitive people. I just don't like our home Warren/Niles Ohio being painted with a wide brush of corruption and ignorant immigrants.

On that note I'm out of here for the evening.

Up until ten years ago we had a "Hunkie Bill's Perogys" at the food fair our local mall and ... Bill was Ukrainian ... a very respected member of the community..

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.