May 04, 2024, 10:19:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #186 3/24/11 - 3/29/11  (Read 158926 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2011, 10:53:11 AM »

VIDEO REPORT: Casey Back In Court  http://www.wftv.com/video/27305953/index.html
Casey Anthony Back In Court For Hearing

Casey Anthony's defense team is back in court Thursday to try to get the judge to toss key evidence out of her upcoming trial. (03/24/11)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2011, 10:53:19 AM »

Blink,
what did Linda say yesterday that makes you believe that she agrees with you?  If she was in the playhouse, the smell would have remained in it, and the dogs would have alerted again, no?  Off to refresh my memory and read your post.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2011, 10:59:08 AM »

Casey hearing in short recess. Back shortly after 11:00. #CaseyAnthony 5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

http://twitter.com/CaseyAnthonyCh9

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2011, 11:00:02 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27306076/detail.html

Here are images of Casey Anthony walking into the hearing this morning

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2011, 11:00:18 AM »

Blink,
what did Linda say yesterday that makes you believe that she agrees with you?  If she was in the playhouse, the smell would have remained in it, and the dogs would have alerted again, no?  Off to refresh my memory and read your post.

When she asked Sgt Brewer if Bones would alert in an area where a decomp body once was, that had been moved, leaving decomp fluids (para).

The playhouse does NOT have a floor.  The pavers were the floor. **GRAPHIC WARNING** if Caylee was in there for the first few days, or certainly buried under it, the fluids would seep in between the pavers into the dirt.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2011, 11:07:27 AM »

IMO, if Casey did not murder Caylee, the dog hits would be a moot point for the defense.  Fighting so hard to keep the dog hits out shows her obvious GUILT.

Accident theory, or SODDI -- In either case, it's more than likely Caylee's deceased body was at some point present on the A's property.  We can assume this b/c of the items found with her remains.

Fear of the dog hits = Casey murdered Caylee. 

JB is only emphasizing her guilt with his badgering of the dog handlers.  How sad that these people who were doing their jobs, and helping to try to find Caylee, must get on the stand and be subjected to abuse for their efforts, while the person who killed Caylee and caused all these problems for everyone, gets to sit there in silence and play with her crayons.  Disgusting, IMO.

And how do you think a jury will view this cold-blooded woman avidly coloring and flipping through pages, while the dog handler in uniform, sworn to protect and serve, recounts how his trained animal alerted in HER back yard, to the smell of the DEATH of her own baby?  Can't get much uglier than that, IMO, and the jury will see this clear as day.

(And, observing body language cues, methinks Michelle may be tiring of baby-killer babysitting duty, JMO.)

JUSTICE FOR OUR SWEET CAYLEE. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2011, 11:07:39 AM »

Blink,

When she asked Sgt Brewer if Bones would alert in an area where a decomp body once was, that had been moved, leaving decomp fluids (para).

The playhouse does NOT have a floor.  The pavers were the floor. **GRAPHIC WARNING** if Caylee was in there for the first few days, or certainly buried under it, the fluids would seep in between the pavers into the dirt.

Now you know have have always agreed she was in the backyard, under pavers..she had to be..the decomp in the car was about 2.5 days old.  That means she was somewhere else initially.  I also think that the pool area was used as a clean up spot by Casey after handling the baby..thus another hit there.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2011, 11:10:56 AM »

IMO, if Casey did not murder Caylee, the dog hits would be a moot point for the defense.  Fighting so hard to keep the dog hits out shows her obvious GUILT.

Accident theory, or SODDI -- In either case, it's more than likely Caylee's deceased body was at some point present on the A's property.  We can assume this b/c of the items found with her remains.

JB is only emphasizing her guilt with his badgering of the dog handlers.  How sad that these people who were doing their jobs, and helping to try to find Caylee, must get on the stand and be subjected to abuse for their efforts, while the person who killed Caylee and caused all these problems for everyone, gets to sit there in silence and play with her crayons.  Disgusting, IMO.

And how do you think a jury will view this cold-blooded woman avidly coloring and flipping through pages, while the dog handler in uniform, sworn to protect and serve, recounts how his trained animal alerted in HER back yard, to the smell of the DEATH of her own baby?  Can't get much uglier than that, IMO, and the jury will see this clear as day.

(And, observing body language cues, methinks Michelle may be tiring of baby-killer babysitting duty, JMO.)

Excellent post, Desi!

It's agonizing watching what these LE professionals are being subject to.

I also noticed and thought the same about Michelle during the sidebar today. (BBM.)

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2011, 11:11:26 AM »

I just have to say, I love this guy & his testimony! He hates Baez!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »

I missed it. What happened to Gerus? Why isn't he with the handler anymore?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2011, 11:14:38 AM »

None of these witnesses are falling into Baez's trap. They listen to what he exactly says, then they correct him, in one form or another. Baez is so obvious at trying to put words into their mouths.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2011, 11:15:11 AM »

Blink,

Got it!  I vaguely remember discussions about the anthonys possibly replacing the playhouse or the sandbox.  I had forgotten about the floor being the pavers.  Would the smell have permeated the plastic in the playhouse?

thanks for the reply.  I've felt like there is some fluids since the testimony yesterday from the line of questioning, especially when on cross (I think) LB made the point that although no "remains" were found, the dog would/could alert on fluids (decomp)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2011, 11:16:47 AM »

None of these witnesses are falling into Baez's trap. They listen to what he exactly says, then they correct him, in one form or another. Baez is so obvious at trying to put words into their mouths.

Right. And you can tell by their careful answers that they are aware that what they say may be taken out of context by the defense at a later stage.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2011, 11:16:51 AM »

Linda crossing Jason Forgey now. With respect. (He didn't get all those ribbons on his chest for nothing!)

I like him too.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2011, 11:16:51 AM »

LDB just blew the dirty diaper theory out of the water! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2011, 11:21:23 AM »

I missed it. What happened to Gerus? Why isn't he with the handler anymore?
Retired I believe in 2010.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2011, 11:28:02 AM »

Hi, love, love your post.  I was actually screaming at Baez through the tv, hubby and Casper think I have finally lost it.  Baez was being snide, mean and rude to Jason Forgey, I think Judge Perry had enough too.  He is the one who called a sidebar before the recess.  This was not a hostile witness, he was answering each and every question, he just didn't give the answers Baez wanted.

Go Linda go..............

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2011, 11:28:15 AM »

Linda crossing Jason Forgey now. With respect. (He didn't get all those ribbons on his chest for nothing!)

I like him too.

He & Gerus both have a tremendous amount of training!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2011, 11:28:51 AM »

Linda is so methodical, clear, concise and good!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2011, 11:28:51 AM »

I was waiting for LDB to blow Baez' "residual odor" carp out of the water, and she did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.