May 02, 2024, 07:15:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #11 6/12 - 10/04/2008  (Read 183219 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: October 04, 2008, 04:30:47 AM »

Good night to you all and have a safe trip mytime....I think I am better off as a lurker than a poster here or now anyway...take care and bless you all.....

Goodnight espresso,  sorry, we get silly at nigh...long day.  See you tomorrow.   

MaryMary - we would have liked to let you know about your message but nobody knows how to get in touch you. You paranoid freak

You are a mean monkey...and I'm telling!!!!         

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: October 04, 2008, 04:30:50 AM »

oh no it doesn't have anything to do with any of you...this is frustrating to me ...it will take me some time to learn this and this case has my brain fried as is....lol you guys are great imo...you make me laugh at times I have wanted to cry.....you keep things interesting....LOL

This case has everyone a little upset, but hopefully in time we can all have some closure..Posting will take some time to get used to but once you do it will be a breeze!!

Everyone is pretty helpful just ask and anyone will give you tips to make it a little easier!!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: October 04, 2008, 04:30:58 AM »

is there anyway to get rid of these pop ups ???? they are causing a freeze up....didn't do it before logging in

you have to turn on your pop up blocker
I was wondering if that's what was discouraging her from posting.

that is why I was gone for several month I had piece of crap computer and every time i came here I froze up I gave up
I just got a new comuter 2 weeks ago and it seems SO far to work here

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: October 04, 2008, 04:31:29 AM »

Good night to you all and have a safe trip mytime....I think I am better off as a lurker than a poster here or now anyway...take care and bless you all.....

MaryMary - we would have liked to let you know about your message but nobody knows how to get in touch you. You paranoid freak

Do I have to hook up IM's or something, I gave you my email............
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: October 04, 2008, 04:31:55 AM »

LMAO...sure I'll start the petition and get banned right along with you but at least I will have tried...lol...unlike the anthony's hahha

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: October 04, 2008, 04:33:02 AM »

Oh no you did not!  and now we know that we are not allowed to!  MMJ emails me!
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: October 04, 2008, 04:34:07 AM »

sue  that is my problem I think too I am still in the dinasour age with win 98..the pop ups were annoying before but never froze my comp up until I logged in to beable to post ...my xp comp fried so this is temp to keep me online til I get a new comp again...

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: October 04, 2008, 04:34:10 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys,

MT have a wonderful trip..look forward to seeing your posts on Tuesday.
Espresso, glad you joined us.
MM hope having more ice cream makes you feel better. I'll be looking for you in your Halloween attire.........
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: October 04, 2008, 04:34:35 AM »

LMAO...sure I'll start the petition and get banned right along with you but at least I will have tried...lol...unlike the anthony's hahha

I think you wan to leave because of mm!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: October 04, 2008, 04:34:55 AM »

Foot in mouth again....your right you gave me yours...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: October 04, 2008, 04:35:57 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys,

MM hope having more ice cream makes you feel better. I'll be looking for you in your Halloween attire.........

Thank you!  I hope I can get some sun while I am there.  I am going to suggest we start our search at the beach.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: October 04, 2008, 04:36:12 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys,

Goodnight 515  I'll be burning in the witches brew first thing tomorrow morning...sweet dreams...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: October 04, 2008, 04:37:43 AM »

A familiar place tonight, please dont tell on me!
Do you still have it.  Do you yahoo?  Kristin are you there?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: October 04, 2008, 04:38:10 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys,

Thank you!  I hope I can get some sun while I am there.  I am going to suggest we start our search at the beach.

LOL,  I'm getting in trouble here too waking the tenant upstairs LMAO..   
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: October 04, 2008, 04:38:18 AM »

angel  good night and thank you...

mytime---I don't scare easily....lol he only person who scares me right now is he bio egg donor I am dealing with...lol

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: October 04, 2008, 04:40:41 AM »

mytime---I don't scare easily....lol he only person who scares me right now is he bio egg donor I am dealing with...lol

we will talk, my kids bio "mom" was way worse than Casy ever was.  Well, I take that back, my kids are still alive thank god!!  But she was pure evil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: October 04, 2008, 04:42:02 AM »

A familiar place tonight, please dont tell on me!
Do you still have it.  Do you yahoo?  Kristin are you there?
well? i think zanny took kristin.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: October 04, 2008, 04:43:41 AM »

my grandbaby is still alive too but after this case makes me worry even more for how long before she does something worse to him again....children should never be used as pawns regardless...sadly so many are...

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: October 04, 2008, 04:44:30 AM »

we will talk, my kids bio "mom" was way worse than Casy ever was.  Well, I take that back, my kids are still alive thank god!!  But she was pure evil!

Expresso, are these your husband's kids or adoption, if you don't mind me asking?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: October 04, 2008, 04:44:43 AM »

OMG it's almost 5:00am.   I'm leaving...............
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.