May 14, 2024, 06:17:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 219811 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #280 on: March 14, 2009, 02:03:06 AM »

Thank You TM for the Picture of Natalee and Brooke..I've never seen it before...They are Beautiful!

You're welcome Hotping!

So glad to hear you have company of the best kind!  I hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks TM...I'm going to have to get to bed soon because My Grandson will be wanting Meemaw to fix His favorite breakfast...I have to be ready...lol

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #281 on: March 14, 2009, 02:06:29 AM »

I found this picture of Natalee and Brooke.  Sorry I don't have a link, pretty sure I found it at an ABC website

My prayers are with Brooke, and the Holloway family.  I hope she will fully recover from her injury.

Thank you so much for posting that picture, texasmom.  You always get it just right!
My prayers are going out to Brook and all of the Holloways tonight, with earnest pleadings for peace and comfort for Dave.  My heart breaks for him this evening.

You're welcome Lifesong!  Thank you for the kind compliment!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #282 on: March 14, 2009, 02:07:55 AM »

Good Night All! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: March 14, 2009, 02:09:38 AM »

Thank You TM for the Picture of Natalee and Brooke..I've never seen it before...They are Beautiful!

You're welcome Hotping!

So glad to hear you have company of the best kind!  I hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks TM...I'm going to have to get to bed soon because My Grandson will be wanting Meemaw to fix His favorite breakfast...I have to be ready...lol

That sounds like fun!  You'd better get your rest!

Goodnight Hotping!    

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: March 14, 2009, 02:14:53 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: March 14, 2009, 02:17:12 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: March 14, 2009, 02:20:34 AM »

TM - That is a great photo, and very appropriate timing.  Thank you for your continued reminder as to what SM is all about.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: March 14, 2009, 02:22:09 AM »

TM - That is a great photo, and very appropriate timing.  Thank you for your continued reminder as to what SM is all about.

(the great timing remark was in regards to the one with Natalee and Brooke)

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 14, 2009, 02:35:57 AM »

(the great timing remark was in regards to the one with Natalee and Brooke)

You're welcome Sleuth!  I've been so happy to see you here quite often lately!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: March 14, 2009, 03:09:49 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_53838.php

Through translator:

Aruba
Hendrik Croes VNO responds to affair
March 12, 2009, 15:42 (GMT -04:00)

'ORANGE CITY - "What idle talk, incredible, but the Dutch political thought onzindelijk appear to influence," responds former Minister of Justice Hendrik Croes, lawyer and partner of the firm Croes, Wever and Tchong on allegations that the Attorney General (PG) to "the leash of Henry Croes' runs. 'Talking fudge' that he even about his previous relationship with PG as the Round Forest and Zwinkels did.

Croes, submitted a letter in this newspaper (see page 3) for the first time on the allegations in the leaked week notice of the Dutch Representation in Aruba (VNO). The letter cites Croes firm to State Secretary for Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA), VNO and the Second Chamber. He let us know through the years "all kinds of wild raspberry and gossip stories' about his person a hearing and that the allegations in the report was no exception. Croes also doubt whether the leaked report VNO or VNO from the office in Oranjestad comes and not an "other VNO.
He called the author of the report "a little frustrated isolated pathetic figure with his legs completely outside the Aruban community. "If such Sammy the Dutch Government to inform and advise, but it is questionable whether such a government to balanced decision-making can get"

As the then Secretary of State with its investigation, the letter to the Dutch Parliament and the debate this week has made calls Croes is indicative of the Dutch political thought: "It does hold, as evidenced by its report to the Lower House, implied this idle talk, for true! "

Aruban Investigation Board
State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten promised Tuesday to a House investigation into the integrity of the Board on Aruba. How they perform research, based on the reports and whether Aruban institutes hearing is not yet known, so let her know spokesman. Also on the period when the report should be ready, is still nothing to report. Bijleveld will have two weeks to Aruba for a short working visit. In interviews yesterday with them in the Netherlands Prime Minister Nelson Oduber had she not lost. Oduber was this morning by the Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende received in the turret.

a commentary in response to this letter of Hendrik Croes today in Awemainta.

stating that it's obvious that Hendrik Croes is upset about the VNO-report, as Hendrik Croes has many conflicts of interest between his Law firm and the Government of Aruba.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: March 14, 2009, 07:11:24 AM »

I say ig a nor.....from the little I have read here about Chicago, it was always about Natalee, and if questions were raised here today, again, it was for Natalee.  Seems like someone is trying to make it about herself and others.  same-o, same-o.

You are SOOOO wise, friend of mine 

Mrs Charlie Rat is a '1 trick pony'.

And I do mean 'trick'   

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: March 14, 2009, 08:55:25 AM »

Vacation Dangers Beyond the Border

Friday , March 13, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509156,00.html

This is a rush transcript from "Hannity," March 12, 2009. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

SEAN HANNITY, HOST: There is a new and growing concern for parents who are sending their kids off to spring break, only, this time, it is not related to the dangers of them streaking but to the very real danger posed by Mexico's violent drug cartels.

Now, here's a look at what every parent needs to know before their child heads south of the border.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

HANNITY (voice-over): Spring break. It's a time-honored tradition for college students nationwide, but there is a new warning tonight for students and parents, specifically of those looking to let loose south of the border.

• Video: Watch the 'Hannity' segment

Mexico has long been a spring break favorite, with party-hearty cities like Cancun, Cozumel and Acapulco.

But beyond the fruity drinks, packed clubs and the sandy beaches, lies the gritty backdrop of drug violence that has exploded over the last two years and is now threatening the lives of tourists.

There were more than 6000 drug-related murders in Mexico last year, and cartels are dumping decapitated bodies in the streets every single day. Just last month, a retired general hired to dismantle the cartels running rampant in Cancun, was kidnapped and brutally tortured. His body was left on the side of the road.

With the violence out of control, some in the Mexican government feared the brazen drug runners might start singling out tourists, much like terrorists have done in Bali and Mumbai.

The State Department has issued a travel warning, urging Americans to use caution when traveling there. So as the annual migration of party- seeking students begins, parents have one more safety concern, and spring breakers have one more reason to keep vigilant.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

HANNITY: And joining us now is FOX News anchor and analysts, Kimberly Guilfoyle, and FOX News correspondent, Courtney Friel.

Guys, good to see you. All right. Any parent, my take on this. We have literally 100,000-man armies in these drug cartels, and any parent that sends their kid to go to Mexico on spring break I think is nuts. Agree?

COURTNEY FRIEL, FOX NEWS CORRESPONDENT: Well, actually, the good news is I randomly Googled a couple travel agents and called them up. And they said that there is no interest any more in Mexico, and those that have had trips planned cancelled them. And they're not trying to encourage them to go.

HANNITY: But there are still some parents that are not getting this.

KIMBERLY GUILFOYLE, FOX NEWS ANCHOR: They're not getting it. They're not getting it. Don't let your children go. You will be sorry if you do. I'm telling you. Why would you want to take that kind of risk and put your child in that kind of danger? Even in Cancun. Sure, there's fabulous resorts there like the Ritz Carlton, et cetera. That's not where they're going like spring break. And those drug cartels operating there, people have been murdered. It's all over Mexico.

HANNITY: There's a movie out, and I forget the name of it. Liam Nielsen [SIC] is in it, right now, where his daughter is abducted when she travels abroad. And I would be like him, except I'm not as, you know, talented at beating people up.

But any time your child leaves the country, there's a risk.

GUILFOYLE: Look at Aruba.

HANNITY: Looking to Aruba.

GUILFOYLE: Natalee Holloway. There is a risk. And you know what? During this economic — we're having this hardship in this country. How about buy American, travel American? This is an amazing country. Why not you and your family, with your children, take a trip, see a part of the country...

HANNITY: Go to Vegas. Vegas is something.

GUILFOYLE: Spend your dollars here. Is that such a bad idea, Sean.

HANNITY: I know you know Vegas. So...

FRIEL: I do, and there's great deals right now. But another destination that people are going to, Palm Springs, the biggest travel agency on the West Coast had 50 different colleges connected on this trip that they were taking to Baja, California. They canceled the trip, and now, they're going to Palm Springs. So the schools...

GUILFOYLE: That's a good idea.

FRIEL: The schools are canceling trips.

HANNITY: All right. What about, putting aside the drug cartels, parents, if you send your kids to Mexico or allow them to go, remember you're in charge. You can say no. I know that's not a word we're used to any more.

Putting that aside, I don't get this. And believe me, I did a lot of dumb things when I was young. Probably more than both of you put together. Just for the record. But they take these funnels, and they literally are sucking down 12 beers at one time, you know, passing out unconscious — unconscious. I don't get the fun in that. Help me out here. Why is that so common, these drinking games and all that?

GUILFOYLE: Yes, ask Courtney.

FRIEL: I just told you, I drink vodka, not beer. It's not just the kids going over the border. I lived in — not Tijuana. I lived in San Diego for a couple years. I've been to Tijuana, like, 30 times. I bring my friends down there.

But also grandparents go over there to get their prescriptions cheaper. My husband would get his dog medication cheaper there. And people just have to be really concerned, because you can get in the way of crossfire.

HANNITY: Last word?

GUILFOYLE: Absolutely. I think there's a lot of other alternatives that are safe, that are prudent, that also support the American economy now, and you should choose that, choose wisely for your children.

Watch "Hannity" weeknights at 9 p.m. ET!

« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 08:58:44 AM by San » Logged
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: March 14, 2009, 09:09:16 AM »

Good morning monks!  Coming out of the rafters concerning Brooke.  I read back but couldn't find out what happened?  Will she be OK?  Is there a link?  Thanks so much.

Spring is almost here - happy weekend to all.

Frijole
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: March 14, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »

Good morning monks!  Coming out of the rafters concerning Brooke.  I read back but couldn't find out what happened?  Will she be OK?  Is there a link?  Thanks so much.

Frijole
According to "Monken", she had an accident on the monkey bars at school. She was briefly unconscious and apparently broke 2 vertebrae in her back.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: March 14, 2009, 09:21:07 AM »

Frijole

Posted by angelalala at BFN's backup site:

angelalala
Active Poster

Update: I was just told she is going to be fine and is on bed rest. I believe she is home now. There was no damage or anything to the spinal cord.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:19 pm    

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: March 14, 2009, 09:21:53 AM »

08/2006
Owner, Louis Schaefer Jr., appoints Jim Mermis as president/CEO of Superior Offshore International. Schaefer shifts his position to chairman of the board.

04/2007
According to CW 1 (a Confidential Witness in the Class Action Lawsuit):  “…around the time of the IPO, Mermis was trying to attain a project out of Venezuela.  Rather than securing that work for Superior, Mermis instead sent the project to Kaplan Industry - a Company he joined after the bankruptcy.” [page  25]

04/2007 – 01/2008
According to CW 1 and CW 2 (Confidential Witnesses in the Class Action Lawsuit):  “Prior to and around the time of the IPO, Mermis worked to obtain a Venezuelan project for the benefit of another company rather than for Superior.  CW 2, a former employee who was a receptionist and executive assistant during the Class Period, and CW 1 reported that, while Superior Offshore's CEO, Mermis billed the Company for trips to Venezuela made to procure a client for the Kaplan Industry - the company that Mermis would eventually join after resigning from Superior Offshore.” [page 26]

01/28/09
Superior Offshore International Announces Appointment of E. Donald Terry as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer:  “…Mr. Terry's appointment followed James J. Mermis' resignation as President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of the Company. Mr. Mermis plans to join Kaplan Industry as its President of Technical Operations…”

Did we ever find out which project Mermis got for Kaplan? 

I can't answer the Kaplan project question at the moment.  Am catching up reading and wanted to note that Terry was appointed 1/27/08

http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/news.html?d=136169

-snipped-

As previously announced, the Board appointed E. Donald Terry as the Company's Interim President and Chief Executive Officer effective January 27, 2008.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: March 14, 2009, 09:57:22 AM »

I found this picture of Natalee and Brooke.  Sorry I don't have a link, pretty sure I found it at an ABC website

My prayers are with Brooke, and the Holloway family.  I hope she will fully recover from her injury.

Thank you so much for posting that picture, texasmom.  You always get it just right!
My prayers are going out to Brook and all of the Holloways tonight, with earnest pleadings for peace and comfort for Dave.  My heart breaks for him this evening.

I read at the BFN backup site that she is on the mend at home and will fully recover.  I'm a stickler for details and this article bugs me.  Wouldn't she be Natalee's 1/2 sister since she has the same father?  Halfsister not stepsister.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: March 14, 2009, 10:00:46 AM »

Klaas, you are correct.  They share the same Father....half sisters.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: March 14, 2009, 10:02:38 AM »

I read at the BFN backup site that she is on the mend at home and will fully recover.  I'm a stickler for details and this article bugs me.  Wouldn't she be Natalee's 1/2 sister since she has the same father?  Halfsister not stepsister.

Yes, Klaas...half sister is correct...that was bothering me too. 
Also, according to Monken, she had fractures of the spine...nothing broken

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: March 14, 2009, 10:14:13 AM »

My husband had a half sister who had lost a leg.

When my oldest grandson was little, he told his other grandfather: We are going to
see Granddaddy's half a sister.  The other grandfather asked why she was the
half a sister.

Davis replied.....well, Aunt Winny only has one leg, so she is a half a sister.
Aunt Nan has two legs so she is a whole sister.

You never know what's in a child's mind.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.