May 14, 2024, 12:42:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 219829 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: March 14, 2009, 11:58:35 PM »

The Dark Side doesn't seem to hold up what they tell SM to do

Caps is doing fine...he is a tough person so I doubt his feelings were hurt by anyone that dared to ask a question.  I am not about to go there again...but if you are going to post here you have to bring your best game and be ready to support what you say.  He understands this...he told me so.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2867.900
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: March 15, 2009, 12:00:48 AM »

Ham bone connected to the knee bone.....

Caps.....OK we need to talk tomorrow (WED) , I talked to both people.  It's good news.  Hope you read this.... Call me around noon if you can.  Kath
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2879.660
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: March 15, 2009, 12:01:55 AM »

The Dark Side doesn't seem to hold up what they tell SM to do

Caps is doing fine...he is a tough person so I doubt his feelings were hurt by anyone that dared to ask a question.  I am not about to go there again...but if you are going to post here you have to bring your best game and be ready to support what you say.  He understands this...he told me so.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2867.900

O.K. I think I know now.  Duh.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: March 15, 2009, 12:03:23 AM »

Ham bone connected to the knee bone.....

Caps.....OK we need to talk tomorrow (WED) , I talked to both people.  It's good news.  Hope you read this.... Call me around noon if you can.  Kath
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2879.660

Well, yes, it certainly is.
Squeaky and leaky, lol
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: March 15, 2009, 12:04:34 AM »

Caps and Pond posts
Joran's passport posted
Joran's picture in North Korea
K-Swiss Tennis shoe picture
Joran's nekkied pic in Thailand
Woman raped in Aruba
John summoned back to Aruba
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: March 15, 2009, 12:04:52 AM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

Hall Monitor Extraordinaire

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 -
« Reply #909 on: May 31, 2008, 08:39:52 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caps is doing fine...he is a tough person so I doubt his feelings were hurt by anyone that dared to ask a question.  I am not about to go there again...but if you are going to post here you have to bring your best game and be ready to support what you say.  He understands this...he told me so...he's been busy. He is waiting for the next step. I fear he will have to wait for a while from something I have heard recently. Let's not rehash this subject any longer...please. 

This is a post by lalas....are you saying that this is the leak?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #506 on: March 15, 2009, 12:07:55 AM »

Gotta head out for awhile...The wife and I are taking the youngest of our 3 daughters out for her 18th birthday dinner(Universal studios City Walk in LA).
I'll check back in later to see if Bastibro and/or his group care to provide links....
I won't hold my breath....
Hey billb ....Tell Your Daughter Happy Birthday....Today would have been My Grandma's Birthday She was born in 1900 and Tomorrow is Mine.....I'm just alittle older than Your Daughter..lol...I wish I was 18 again and know what I know now I could be rich or close to it.... Seriously Tell Her that Hotping Says Happy Birthday and I Wish Her Many More! 
Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish for my daughter Hotping....She says Thank You too.
Wouldn't it be nice to all be 18 again!
Take care all....
Everyone is pooped here from the long day and dinner....and one HAPPY 18 year old.
Goodnight all good Monkeys....
Tell Bastibro I tried to stay up to see his posts with links supporting his views...I'm sure he'll post them later...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: March 15, 2009, 12:07:58 AM »

Mon Mar 03, 2008 LEAK said: "Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain.
The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. "

John Silvetti and Caps and a lawyer (caps uncle) were all working together in this whole deal.  Silvetti sold out Natalee for his own personal gain and sold out to Aruba after taking money from lots of good people who were trying to help Natalee, Beth and Dave.

Plus Clyde Burke

I'm confused about Caps' uncle.  I thought the lawyer was Helen Lejuez, no? 

OMG - Is she in drag?!   

Sorry.

Seriously, please explain the lawyer?

And I can see why you would be confused, at least, I was too at first.
Caps tells us his uncle is an attorney.
However, he has his witness go to Helen Lejuez, the attorney to tell his story. She calls in Clyde Burke.

If your uncle was an attorney, wouldn't you want your uncle to be at the meeting when your witness friend gives a statement about a major crime and what he saw?

Wouldn't you want an attorney present when you give your lie detector test? heh heh

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: March 15, 2009, 12:09:29 AM »

Gotta head out for awhile...The wife and I are taking the youngest of our 3 daughters out for her 18th birthday dinner(Universal studios City Walk in LA).
I'll check back in later to see if Bastibro and/or his group care to provide links....
I won't hold my breath....
Hey billb ....Tell Your Daughter Happy Birthday....Today would have been My Grandma's Birthday She was born in 1900 and Tomorrow is Mine.....I'm just alittle older than Your Daughter..lol...I wish I was 18 again and know what I know now I could be rich or close to it.... Seriously Tell Her that Hotping Says Happy Birthday and I Wish Her Many More! 
Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish for my daughter Hotping....She says Thank You too.
Wouldn't it be nice to all be 18 again!
Take care all....
Everyone is pooped here from the long day and dinner....and one HAPPY 18 year old.
Goodnight all good Monkeys....
Tell Bastibro I tried to stay up to see his posts with links supporting his views...I'm sure he'll post them later...

Hope you had a great time Billb And daughter had a wonderful 18th Birthday.With a father like you.It's covered...As to Bastibro and Co.I currently think Kermit has that fully covered...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: March 15, 2009, 12:10:26 AM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caps is doing fine...he is a tough person so I doubt his feelings were hurt by anyone that dared to ask a question.  I am not about to go there again...but if you are going to post here you have to bring your best game and be ready to support what you say.  He understands this...he told me so...he's been busy. He is waiting for the next step. I fear he will have to wait for a while from something I have heard recently. Let's not rehash this subject any longer...please. 

I am not going to out the leak just now.

However,
lalasmom did post that people should be ready to support what they say.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: March 15, 2009, 12:11:48 AM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

I am not going to out the leak just now.

However,
lalasmom did post that people should be ready to support what they say.

I will pay to see the expression on all those poster's faces once we know who the leak is...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: March 15, 2009, 12:13:25 AM »

There may be more money STRIKING OIL but,isn't it much more fun STRIKING NERVES.............

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: March 15, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »

Thank you Kermit....

I do not want to leave that question out there if that was incorrect. 

I do understand that this is something to be answered when you are ready.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: March 15, 2009, 12:18:18 AM »

There may be more money STRIKING OIL but,isn't it much more fun STRIKING NERVES.............

KTF, you are having entirely tooo much fun! 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: March 15, 2009, 12:19:02 AM »

Thank you Kermit....

I do not want to leave that question out there if that was incorrect. 

I do understand that this is something to be answered when you are ready.

Oh you have to know I'll tell, but for now I want to wait. I have my reasons.
The more the dark side lies, the more I'm willing to reveal. They have more then one sneaky leaker.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: March 15, 2009, 12:20:52 AM »

All because of a small Frog who believed!Believed in TRUTH & JUSTICE..I also figured it was an appropriate time to change my signature line to a quote from an honorable man!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 15, 2009, 12:21:30 AM »

I will pay to see the expression on all those poster's faces once we know who the leak is...

You have to know from the patterns of what they do and say that they have....um...what was that Idstlou said, "I pooped my pants"

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: March 15, 2009, 12:22:23 AM »

That is a great quote KFT.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: March 15, 2009, 12:29:22 AM »

All because of a small Frog who believed!Believed in TRUTH & JUSTICE..I also figured it was an appropriate time to change my signature line to a quote from an honorable man!

YES!!!!
and I do love your signature line!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: March 15, 2009, 12:30:50 AM »

You have to know from the patterns of what they do and say that they have....um...what was that Idstlou said, "I pooped my pants"

Well, adult diapers would come in handy for them. OR giant wee wee pads like the doggies use...could tie them right around their waists if needs be. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.