May 22, 2024, 03:52:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333863 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: October 07, 2008, 06:47:31 PM »

cayleeseeker
Oct 6, 2008 | 9:49 AM
So much time has passed and LE has yet to search for Caylee, and in that time plenty of evidence has been planted all over Orlando. Don't you think it interesting that Tim took the jar and packed up and left the day he spent with LE by his side? Has anyone thought about a conspiracy to frame Casey is going on?

Also, as I explained to Steph last night, the odor in the car was dead crickets! A friend played a joke and put 1000 crickets in the car and they died. This is not something that LE is talking about, so what other news is out there you all have not heard? Makes one wonder doesn't it?

r u freaking kidding me?  Who posted this bs? What would LE have to gain by framing CA?????!!!!!  I still cannot figure out for the life of me how anyone can stand up for this girl if for no other reason than the fact that she never reported her child missing and spent the next 31 days living it up!!Im disgusted

If this was already posted and discussed sorry--found it on the blog at fox news (Orlando) this is the new theory?  If SM is up to date on this could some on fill me in.
Cayleeseeker=Cindy,George,Lee or Casey(or all 4 of them!)posting on the Fox blog.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #481 on: October 07, 2008, 06:47:59 PM »

cayleeseeker
So much time has passed and LE has yet to search for Caylee, and in that time plenty of evidence has been planted all over Orlando. Don't you think it interesting that Tim took the jar and packed up and left the day he spent with LE by his side? Has anyone thought about a conspiracy to frame Casey is going on?

Also, as I explained to Steph last night, the odor in the car was dead crickets! A friend played a joke and put 1000 crickets in the car and they died. This is not something that LE is talking about, so what other news is out there you all have not heard? Makes one wonder doesn't it?

r u freaking kidding me?  Who posted this bs? What would LE have to gain by framing CA?????!!!!!  I still cannot figure out for the life of me how anyone can stand up for this girl if for no other reason than the fact that she never reported her child missing and spent the next 31 days living it up!!Im disgusted

If this was already posted and discussed sorry--found it on the blog at fox news (Orlando) this is the new theory?  If SM is up to date on this could some on fill me in.
Cayleeseeker=Cindy,George,Lee or Casey(or all 4 of them!)posting on the Fox blog.

I saw that post last night...apparently this poster has been posting there for a few days.... alot of posters were calling her out as Casey...they were gettin pretty nasty with her...
Hope they don't come here..I might get the red button..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #482 on: October 07, 2008, 06:50:22 PM »

I love this video!

At the end of the clip the female reporter asks "Why are you strutting like that?"

http://www.wftv.com/video/17636551/index.html

Lisa

I just watched the video. Does she have no shame? I mean.. come on.  Her daughter is missing, she is basically impeding a police investigation into the disappearance.. and yet she acts like she's sex on a stick. GMAFB!!

LOL...sex on a stick.
More like she was slore walking on a cat walk with a ginormous wedgie.

lmao at the why r u strutting like that as i was thinking the same thing! Her switch makes me sick!!!!!!!
LOL!
Kinda looked like those 1000 crickets found a home in her pants huh?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: October 07, 2008, 06:50:32 PM »

Good job Des.....Thanks!!!!!

Welcome to all the new monkeys....

Yes! What cubbee said! 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #484 on: October 07, 2008, 06:54:08 PM »

Klaas cracks me up every time    She stays silent for a while, then posts something serious in reply to whatever was said, then WHAMMY...she hits us with her masterpieces in photoshopography 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: October 07, 2008, 06:55:32 PM »

Klaas cracks me up every time    She stays silent for a while, then posts something serious in reply to whatever was said, then WHAMMY...she hits us with her masterpieces in photoshopography 

Cause I'm usually trying to do too many things at once.  Preparing to have inlaws over for a full turkey dinner with all the mixins. Good thing the kitchen's not far from my PC, lol 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: October 07, 2008, 06:56:35 PM »

They are talking about us here at scared monkey's

ot lee; not george; and it was "a mistake" then who?
 05:50 Audiogirl : Outside o immediately family...anybody that fathered Caylee wouldn't surprise me...Casey is a revolving door.
 05:50 rjb8902 : yeah....but Family
 05:50 Audiogirl : so you think it is an extended family member?
 05:51 rjb8902 : what else could shock the world unless it was over drugs etc....
 05:51 Audiogirl : like a kissing cousins type thing?
 05:51 ustreamer-83319 : lp knows who the daddy is..
 05:51 rjb8902 : yes....she looks EXACTLY like ca.
 05:51 rjb8902 : that is what we were saying yesterday. but what is so shocking> legal in some states for first cousins
 05:51 NetDetective : Cindy?
 05:52 rjb8902 : yes
 05:52 rjb8902 : imo
 05:52 rjb8902 : her eyes
 05:53 Audiogirl : I had no idea first cousins were legal in the states at all!
 05:53 NetDetective : so LP would not say it was Lee?
 05:53 rjb8902 : so, anything else new today?
 05:53 Audiogirl : I learn something new every day
 05:53 ustreamer-83319 : No he did imply it was lee and that is all he did was imply
 05:53 rjb8902 : no. i asked him about that posting on scared monkeys and told him i was curious
 05:54 ustreamer-83319 : What did he say?
 05:54 rjb8902 : he just said "yep, I said that" and
 05:54 rjb8902 : when i asked him why he would think that he said that someone had told him
 05:54 Audiogirl : so who's dishing the family dirt?
 05:54 rjb8902 : i asked him "who if he didnt mind my asking as i am an addict to this case.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #487 on: October 07, 2008, 06:57:35 PM »

Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Snip]

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd black tells fo3 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the zanaida Gonzalez Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the zanaida Fernandez Gonzalez, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
And black says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.
I think that's all a bunch of bull caca.

Karma Is Coming

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #488 on: October 07, 2008, 07:00:52 PM »

cayleeseeker

OMG I have heard it all now... so where was this found? I think this sounds like something LA would say, the way it is worded IMO!!  I think they have smoked way more then crack if anyone believes this story..... I do not know what else to say..... speachless and no longer have an appetite.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #489 on: October 07, 2008, 07:05:24 PM »

cayleeseeker

OMG I have heard it all now... so where was this found? I think this sounds like something LA would say, the way it is worded IMO!!  I think they have smoked way more then crack if anyone believes this story..... I do not know what else to say..... speachless and no longer have an appetite.

Bull Pewpie....just a steaming hot load of Bull Pewpie....Des Wink

BTW....Klass....KC Cricket Mobile....made me wet me panties.....ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #490 on: October 07, 2008, 07:07:12 PM »

cayleeseeker

Eeeewwwww Klaas!
Wonder why Georgeface never noticed all the cricket bodies while driving the car home?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #491 on: October 07, 2008, 07:08:41 PM »

cayleeseeker

I saw that post last night...apparently this poster has been posting there for a few days.... alot of posters were calling her out as Casey...they were gettin pretty nasty with her...
Good,that whole family(except for sweet little Caylee)deserves all the nastiness coming at them.

Karma Is Coming

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: October 07, 2008, 07:09:09 PM »

Do you guys think lp would say this.I found it on another blog

05:43 rjb8902 : i called mr padilla today
 05:43 NetDetective : st - 2,  I  was smothering to death
 05:44 Audiogirl : hi Smile
 05:44 NetDetective : what did ole LP say?
 05:44 rjb8902 : asked him about lee and kc
 05:44 NetDetective : yeah
 05:44 NetDetective : it's not lee is it?
 05:44 rjb8902 : and he told me yep he thinks it is possible and that someone told him
 05:44 rjb8902 : very possible
 05:45 NetDetective : someone?
 05:45 Audiogirl : huh? caylee belongs to lee?
 05:45 rjb8902 : so i guess it could be. i asked him where he heard it and told me couldnt tell me
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #493 on: October 07, 2008, 07:09:12 PM »

Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Snip]

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd black tells fo3 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the zanaida Gonzalez Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the zanaida Fernandez Gonzalez, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
And black says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

Of the 1000's of pictures Caseys has taken of Caylee and all the time Casey's says she spent with ZG there is only 1 picture of Caylee and ZG and it is found out of State.
GMAB

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: October 07, 2008, 07:11:20 PM »

cayleeseeker

Eeeewwwww Klaas!
Wonder why Georgeface never noticed all the cricket bodies while driving the car home?

He had his head out the window because of the rotten pizza smell!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #495 on: October 07, 2008, 07:13:08 PM »

Did anyone utube Dr. Phil today?   If so....LP didn't even know the Case was on his show today...LP wants to see it.......if anyone has a link to an online version....bet I could trade it more good stuff.....TYIA.....I told LP he needs to laugh more on NG....he said he was laughing because his buddy...who was telling NG about his past work with LP...had his back covered....I told LP...there's a whole cage of Monkeys who've got his back covered too....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: October 07, 2008, 07:13:44 PM »

Eeeewwwww Klaas!
Wonder why Georgeface never noticed all the cricket bodies while driving the car home?[/color]
[/quote]

I'm ok with baby crickets.. they're teeny enough. But buying the big ones.. ugh. Those are sick! (My cat used to catch them and bring them into the house).

Doesn't this make and model car Casey has, allow access from the trunk to the backseat? Like maybe the backseat folds down? You would think that some of these crickets *could* have found their way into the front section of the car... that dead bodies would have been found.  I would think George would have said something about that- I mean, why leave out dead crickets?  Surely he'd be overjoyed to have anything dead in that car other than his granddaughter??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: October 07, 2008, 07:14:21 PM »

I heard that a video of KC writing/cashing check will be released tomorrow.  Not sure how reliable this source is.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: October 07, 2008, 07:15:11 PM »

I'm ok with baby crickets.. they're teeny enough. But buying the big ones.. ugh. Those are sick! (My cat used to catch them and bring them into the house).

Doesn't this make and model car Casey has, allow access from the trunk to the backseat? Like maybe the backseat folds down? You would think that some of these crickets *could* have found their way into the front section of the car... that dead bodies would have been found.  I would think George would have said something about that- I mean, why leave out dead crickets?  Surely he'd be overjoyed to have anything dead in that car other than his granddaughter??

Oh.. and the dude from the tow yard was pretty honest and forthcoming. Why would he leave out the dead cricket party?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #499 on: October 07, 2008, 07:15:19 PM »

Did anyone utube Dr. Phil today?   If so....LP didn't even know the Case was on his show today...LP wants to see it.......if anyone has a link to an online version....bet I could trade it more good stuff.....TYIA.....I told LP he needs to laugh more on NG....he said he was laughing because his buddy...who was telling NG about his past work with LP...had his back covered....I told LP...there's a whole cage of Monkeys who've got his back covered too....Des...

Des you need to change your name to Blessing...thats what you are my dear!  Thank you for all of the hard work and 411 you serve up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.