May 24, 2024, 06:03:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 244664 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: December 10, 2007, 03:06:18 PM »

I do know that he really really wants to start being a regular on here, why he isn't already I can't figure out:) Maybe we can fix this!!!!!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: December 10, 2007, 03:06:43 PM »

Rick, I think...probably Richard. Rick=nickname ... usually.

Ricardo maybe?

Looks like it is plain ole' Rick.

Nut44x4...I saw H.C. Smid and I think that was from a front page post. The Caribbean Court of Justice is the one that Pita posted about that Jacob 'Bob' Wit was appointed to on June 1st 2005. Will go back and see if there is anything under Rotterdam later.

Thanks for the pic NYC_lover.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #702 on: December 10, 2007, 03:07:53 PM »

Here is an interesting layout of the players...
http://www.freewebs.com/natalee-holloway/ahistoryofdeception.htm

THE CORRUPT ARUBA GOVERNMENT AND DUTCH JUDICIARY- A HISTORY OF DECEPTION IN THE CASE OF MISSING TEEN NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: December 10, 2007, 03:09:09 PM »

Paul called and he was expecting Court TV to call in 10 minutes, so he couldn't talk, but he did say he had his computer on and was watching scared monekys and he was very impressed, honestly, and extremely appreciative. His thought is the same as I think I saw earlier today, lets attack the people directly responsible for the actions, and discover everything about them that is possible. I would also like to add to his request that we determine if there is a procedure to correct a conflict of interest if it exists under their law. I want him to get a username and start signing on, so if you think he should now is a good time to tell him::Smile)))))))

I wish Paul would join the Monkeys.  Sharing information may be the only way left to get to the truth.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: December 10, 2007, 03:09:56 PM »

I am going to throw up!! one of joran's lawyers on..no evidence of crime.
TJ Ward on too.
Paul on now.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: December 10, 2007, 03:12:26 PM »

Nut,

Fantastic blog. Must reading for anyone (most people in my life) that can't understand what has and is going on down there.

Any idea who's blog it is?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: December 10, 2007, 03:16:59 PM »

Helen Back....Yes....Smid also released the suspects 2005 and 2007...
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: December 10, 2007, 03:17:21 PM »

I fly to Aruba on Wed to reunite with the Persistence.  Then the search begins.

My God... what have we gotten into? 
I've thought through a lot of things to date which all came to a point in this one article.  This summarizes perfectly what I feared.

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?act_id=2141&username=guest@tni.org&password=9999&publish=Y

Can someone PLEASE carefully read this article and give me some idea to what level I can believe what is written?  If 50% is accurate, I am seriously worried about this adventure.  The article is all about the Aruban Parliament, Free-zone / tax haven, drug trafficking, the Bankers of Cosa Nostra...Contrera's (The Cuntrera-Caruana clan specialized in laundering hundreds of millions of drug dollars), and transnational criminal holdings, and the five decades of narcotics dealings.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: December 10, 2007, 03:18:55 PM »

Paul called and he was expecting Court TV to call in 10 minutes, so he couldn't talk, but he did say he had his computer on and was watching scared monekys and he was very impressed, honestly, and extremely appreciative. His thought is the same as I think I saw earlier today, lets attack the people directly responsible for the actions, and discover everything about them that is possible. I would also like to add to his request that we determine if there is a procedure to correct a conflict of interest if it exists under their law. I want him to get a username and start signing on, so if you think he should now is a good time to tell him::Smile)))))))

Yes, I think it would be great!  Not at this moment of course but after the interview!  The good thing is even if he isn't registered as a member, he can still read and print information from this site. 

Anytime he wants to register, just have him email Red or me.

red@scaredmonkeys.com

or me

smklaas@hotmail.com

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: December 10, 2007, 03:21:08 PM »

Nut,

Fantastic blog. Must reading for anyone (most people in my life) that can't understand what has and is going on down there.

Frank...I don't think I have ever seen it and I thought I had seen them all!
I have no idea who's it is.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: December 10, 2007, 03:22:23 PM »

Yes, I think it would be great!  Not at this moment of course but after the interview!  The good thing is even if he isn't registered as a member, he can still read and print information from this site. 

Anytime he wants to register, just have him email Red or me.

red@scaredmonkeys.com

or me

smklaas@hotmail.com

He definitely wants to, he talked to Red just before the interview and Red said he would ask the monkeys tonight about the judges, but it seems as if the monkeys are already speaking:Smile) I am sending you an  email klaas if you have time please consider and give me your opinion
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: December 10, 2007, 03:24:49 PM »

YES PAUL....please join us!!!!!! Very Happy

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: December 10, 2007, 03:26:57 PM »

Nut,

I wish they could have included Jean Akers, now working in Cambodia, the vice-consul (U.S.) who was partying with the sloots after Joran's release.

She wrote back asking if she could help and when I told her why I was writing, it's now quiet.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: December 10, 2007, 03:27:03 PM »

what a crock of sheet that was on Star Jones!!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: December 10, 2007, 03:29:50 PM »

Poor Paul tried to explain about the judge at sloot place changing search warrant. Star says she  just can't leave it hanging like that...lets jorans lawyer say not true, every ounce was searched. Star says see thats the problem, we don't know the truth here in US.
HEEELLLOOOO!!! YES WE DO!!!
OK..how do we contact Star....she needs brought up to date!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: December 10, 2007, 03:31:43 PM »

TJ didn't help imho either!!! Says he doesn't believe the boys killed her but that she stopped breathing or had a heart attack or fell and hit her head...HEEEELLLLOOOOOO!!!!! What did the a-holes give her that caused her to stop breathing or hit her head or have a heart attack. HOLY CRAP!!! was like the twi-light zone!!!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: December 10, 2007, 03:32:15 PM »

Nut,

Frank...I don't think I have ever seen it and I thought I had seen them all!
I have no idea who's it is.

Just came across that and the one that oceanexploration is referring to myself Shocked

Frank there was a visitor on the sitemeter yhe 6th from Cambodia.com!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: December 10, 2007, 03:33:37 PM »

AAAHHH!!! did anyone else watch? I am so infuriated!!! Gotta pick up my little guy from scjhool...brb.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: December 10, 2007, 03:34:20 PM »

Poor Paul tried to explain about the judge at sloot place changing search warrant. Star says she  just can't leave it hanging like that...lets jorans lawyer say not true, every ounce was searched. Star says see thats the problem, we don't know the truth here in US.
HEEELLLOOOO!!! YES WE DO!!!
OK..how do we contact Star....she needs brought up to date!!!!

Yes, it was searched but two years too late!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: December 10, 2007, 03:35:55 PM »

I knew about the one Ocean posted. I will let Klaas answer his questions on that one... Neutral

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.