May 05, 2024, 01:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 243665 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: December 10, 2007, 06:43:01 PM »

One of Joran's poker nics is ANGRYSHARK68.  Google it.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #801 on: December 10, 2007, 06:44:05 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/02/27/joran-van-der-sloots-many-stories-koens-fathers-boat-one-of-the-many/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: December 10, 2007, 06:51:48 PM »

I asked a question this weekend, but it was slow in here.  Does anyone with boat experience have an opinion about whether Koen's family boat would be the kind of boat you could take out 2 to 3 miles? 

Thanks

Yes, of course you could.  I've taken a boat about that size from the mainland to Catalina which is approx 26 miles out.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: December 10, 2007, 06:52:14 PM »

6 sites in NL
http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=ANGRYSHARK68&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: December 10, 2007, 06:53:55 PM »

I asked a question this weekend, but it was slow in here.  Does anyone with boat experience have an opinion about whether Koen's family boat would be the kind of boat you could take out 2 to 3 miles? 

Thanks

Yes, of course you could.  I've taken a boat about that size from the mainland to Catalina which is approx 26 miles out.

I didn't know you were a water/boat person. No wonder I like you:Smile))))
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 07:10:17 PM by klaasend » Logged
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: December 10, 2007, 06:55:15 PM »

I fly to Aruba on Wed to reunite with the Persistence.  Then the search begins.

My God... what have we gotten into? 
I've thought through a lot of things to date which all came to a point in this one article.  This summarizes perfectly what I feared.

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?act_id=2141&username=guest@tni.org&password=9999&publish=Y

Can someone PLEASE carefully read this article and give me some idea to what level I can believe what is written?  If 50% is accurate, I am seriously worried about this adventure.  The article is all about the Aruban Parliament, Free-zone / tax haven, drug trafficking, the Bankers of Cosa Nostra...Contrera's (The Cuntrera-Caruana clan specialized in laundering hundreds of millions of drug dollars), and transnational criminal holdings, and the five decades of narcotics dealings.

I cannot comprehend this article--it is scary sitting here by myself at home reading this.  I had never seen this article before.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: December 10, 2007, 06:56:13 PM »

You people amaze me, and then claim your keyboards are powerless, not:)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: December 10, 2007, 06:58:19 PM »

Thanks

Wow, ok.  Thanks, all.  Guess you can tell my limited boat experience is on the lake, not the ocean.
I've been deep sea fishing, but the boats are much larger.  Thanks.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: December 10, 2007, 06:59:12 PM »

So I guess this is what happened to any of those lesser charges we have been discussing.

Apparently during their discussion, the family told Mos they are not interested in pursuing those.

. silent

Good Evening to all......I'll believe that when Beth or Dave sat it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: December 10, 2007, 07:01:14 PM »

So I guess this is what happened to any of those lesser charges we have been discussing.

Apparently during their discussion, the family told Mos they are not interested in pursuing those.

. silent

Hello Sunshine!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: December 10, 2007, 07:02:13 PM »

. silent

EDITing myslef...when they SAY it not sat it Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: December 10, 2007, 07:02:52 PM »

. silent

Hello Sunshine!!!

Hi LD!!  anything I need to go back and read??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: December 10, 2007, 07:03:45 PM »

I fly to Aruba on Wed to reunite with the Persistence.  Then the search begins.

My God... what have we gotten into? 
I've thought through a lot of things to date which all came to a point in this one article.  This summarizes perfectly what I feared.

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?act_id=2141&username=guest@tni.org&password=9999&publish=Y

Can someone PLEASE carefully read this article and give me some idea to what level I can believe what is written?  If 50% is accurate, I am seriously worried about this adventure.  The article is all about the Aruban Parliament, Free-zone / tax haven, drug trafficking, the Bankers of Cosa Nostra...Contrera's (The Cuntrera-Caruana clan specialized in laundering hundreds of millions of drug dollars), and transnational criminal holdings, and the five decades of narcotics dealings.

I cannot comprehend this article--it is scary sitting here by myself at home reading this.  I had never seen this article before.

It's mind boggling for sure...even if it's from 1997. it's still shocking!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: December 10, 2007, 07:04:15 PM »

. silent

so how is yourSLEF? lol

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: December 10, 2007, 07:05:11 PM »

You people amaze me, and then claim your keyboards are powerless, not:)

Hi PI......Please let Paul know we want and need him here.....SOON PLEASE....

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: December 10, 2007, 07:05:11 PM »

. silent

Hello Sunshine!!!

if you want to get po'd read the star jones transcript

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: December 10, 2007, 07:06:39 PM »

. silent

so how is yourSLEF? lol

oh hells bells Shocked.....and I haven't EVEN had one margarita tonight..... cold fingers ....just got in

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: December 10, 2007, 07:09:41 PM »

. silent

Hello Sunshine!!!

I seem to remember someone telling Karin Jannsen something like that, but not Mos...would have to look back to before Karin left to be sure. Not sure of the wording.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: December 10, 2007, 07:09:43 PM »

if you want to get po'd read the star jones transcript

I did.....she is now and has always been an idiot Rolling Eyes....is there not ONE TV talking head that is willing to ask and then follow up on the IMPORTANT questions and stupid statement??  What did this undertaker think he was gonna see 2 1/2 years later Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  I hope someone emailed her his credentials....such as they are

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: December 10, 2007, 07:12:03 PM »

Thanks

Been a while but I spent all my teen and into my 20's on and around the water.  Sailing, motoring, fishing, skiing, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.